Egarly waiting
My
   Favourite
             Story
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 59

Ishrarudi were hugging each other tight when Ruhi said -ale papa, bach kitna chipkaoge, hum chandwich ban jayenge. 

Adi -haan, aul chotu baby beech ka potato chtuff.he said making Ishra smile. 

Ruhi -haan, thola dul hatiye, baby ko chanch lene do. (let baby breath). 

Ishra looked at each other and raman said-arey baap re, look at these munchkins, how they r talking, abhi se big brother -sisy ho gaye hai. 

Adi-aul nahi toh kya, we l now big blothel sistel. Chal luhi chalte hai yahan che, mumma ko lest kalne dete ho.hum mumma ko distulb nahi kalenge, papa ki talah. He said and walked out of the room but not before saying raman to let their mumma and baby rest. Raman nodded saying OK and both went happily hand in hand. 

Ishita was just looking at them when raman settled next to her and said -what u r looking at. 

Ishita -adi rooh ko dekhe rahi hoon. Kitne khush hai dono, I really wanted to give this happiness to u all and glad I could give it. Ab bas hamara baby achche se aa jaaye, hamari family complete ho jayegi. 

Raman -woh toh aayega hi, hum sab tumhari bahut care joh karne wale hai. Infact we all r going to spoil u. Pareshaan karne wala hai tumhe, tumhari take care kar karke. 

Ishita -I am not going to be irritated. I am going to cherish every moment of my pregnancy as it's once in a lifetime moment. 

Raman -aisi koi baat nahi, if u want we can plan another baby after him or her. 

Ishita -raman, we already has two babies. This is third, kitne bachche chahiye, cricket team banani hai. 

Raman -well, I don't mind but tujhe bahut saara pregnant hona hoga. 

Ishita -bahut saara pregnant. Yeh kya hota hai. 

Raman -matlab bahut baar. Achcha chod, I was thinking ki ghar mein lift lagwa doon, so that u don't have to climb the stairs. Kaisa idea hai. 

Ishita -bahut ho faaltu, ghar mein kaun lift lagwata hai. She said smiling. 

Raman -isme hasne ki kya baat hai, I just want to keep u safe. 

Ishita -toh hum neeche wale kamre mein shift ho jaate hai. Isse hum adi rooh ke bhi kareeb rahenge aur mujhe stairs bhi nahi chadna hoga. 

Raman -great idea, main abhi maa kar arrangements karta hoon. Saying so he was going when ishita hold his hand and said -baad mein kar lijiyega, abhi mere paas rahiye. She said keeping her head on his chest. 

Raman smiled and wrapped his arms around her saying -kya hua jaan. 

Ishita -kuch nahi.bas mere paas rahiye. She said snuggling more into him. 

Raman hugged her more into himself and said -i can feel ur restlessness jaan. Tell me what happened. 

Ishita -main bahut darr gayi thi rudra ko aapke cabin mein dekh kar. Main bahut pyaar karti hoon aapse ,I was very scared seeing him near u. Main aapko kho nahi sakti kabhi. U r my strength, my life, my love, my everything. Aap please aise apni jaan kabhi risk mat kijiyega dobara. She was saying hugging him when raman said smiling-kyun tere aur bhi aashiq hai kya.

Ishita look at him glaring and said -aap bahut bure ho.mujhe nahi karni aapse baat. 

Raman -toh mat kar, itne achche din uss moron ki baat le kar baithi hui hai. I told u naa he is a close chapter. Aur aise hi nahi maar deta woh mujhe, I am raman bhalla, mujhe koi choo nahi sakta. Tere siva, he said and winked at her making her smile. 

Ishita -Raman, Aap sabse gande ho. 

Raman -really?? 

Ishita -haan but still I love u madly. 

Raman pecked her temple and said -i love u too jaan. OK ab yeh bata that what u wanna eat. Tujhe medicine bhi leni hai naa. 

Ishita-i want to eat chole bhaturey, ekdum spicy wala. 

Raman -spicy, will u able to ear it. Matlab u will not throw it naa.

Ishita-dont say like this, mujhe chole bhaturey hi khaane hai. 

Raman -ok, tum rest karo. Main abhi banwata hoon tumhare liye. 

Ishita -mujhe rest nahi karna, mummy ji ke paas jaana hai. 

Raman -but jaan, u must be tired naa. 

Ishita -no I am not, take me down stairs warna main khud jaa rahi hoon. 

Raman -ok baba, le chalta hoon. He said and both walked downstairs together. 

They saw Toshiji was in kitchen instructing the helps whike adiru was doing their homework with appa. 

Ishita smiled seeing everyone so much happy, contented and settled in their life and said -sab kuch kitna achcha ho gaya hai naa raman, adi rooh itne khush, appa bhi yahin ,mummy ji papa ji bhi khush aur hum bhi saath mein. I am really loving this feeling of getting everything sorted. 

Raman -really it feels so good, meri bikhri hui viraan zindagi ki tune khushiyon se roshan kar diya. I just can't thank u enough. 

Ishita -no need to thank raman as u too did same with me. She said and both walked down. Raman went to adiru while ishita went to Toshiji. At first Toshiji scolded her for coming to kitchen but later let her stay there. 

On the other hand, Raman arranged their stuff in the room beside adi-rooh's room so that ishita don't have to climb the stairs. 

Ishita told toshiji about her wish of eating chole bhaturey and Toshiji lovingly made the same for her. 

Soon all were on the dining table having dinner together. Toshiji served ishita and told her to eat while everyone was looking at her. 

Feeling everyone's gaze ishita said -aap log sab mujhe aise kyun dekh rahen hai. Aise main kaise khaungi. 

Toshiji -kya aap log, let her eat. 

Mr bhalla -we were just seeing that she is comfortable or not with all these smells. 

Ishita -I am good papa ji. 

Mr bhalla -good, chalo sab kha lo. Aur phir raman, tum ishita puttar ko room mein le jao. She needs rest. 

Ishita -why u all r treating me as sick. Mujhe kuch nahi hua hai. 

Toshiji -we know puttar, we r just concerned about u. Tujhe pasand nahi toh, she was saying when ishita said -aisi koi baat nahi mummy ji, I am liking all this. Yahin sab toh moments preserve karke rakhne ke liye hai. 

Toshiji -changa puttar, ab chalo sab khao. She said and all started eating. After dinner all went to their respective rooms. 

Ishita was applying moisturiser when raman came and said settling beside her-aur madam, kaisa lagaa, yeh pampering and take care. 

Ishita -its too much but I am loving it. 

Raman -yeh toh bas shuruwat hai, dekhna hum sab tumhe aise hi pareshan karenge. 

Ishita -yes, I am also feeling the same. But sach kahun, I am very lucky to have all of u in my life. 

Raman -achcha, ab bahut ho gayi baat cheet. I think now u should rest. It really getting late. 

Ishita just nodded and settled on the bed. Raman settled beside her and start patting her forehead slowly. She smiled and snuggled close to him. 

Soon she slept in his embrace while he too settled beside her. He admired her for long and finally slept hugging ishita. 

Next morning, adiru got up early and got freshen up by themselves. They wore their clothes and went to the kitchen to have their breakfast only to see Toshiji and neelu was making breakfast hurriedly. 

Toshiji-jaldi haath choos neelu, bachche aate hi honge. Aur yeh juice aur fruits jaa kar ishita ke kamre mein de de. Kal raat ko bhi usse bahut thoda khaaya tha. Usse subah subah kuch healthy khana chahiye. She was saying to neelu whej adiru look at each other and winked. Both held the tray in their hand and went out before Toshiji or neelu can see them. 

Adiru were holding the tray carefully and was walking towards Ishra room talking. 

Adi -luhi achche se pakal, gilana mat. 

Ruhi -main achche se pakli hoon bhiya, nahi gilaungi. 

Adi nodded feeling satisfied while both climbed the stairs in sync. They finally reach ishra room and want to knock but don't know how to knock as their hands were holding the tray. 

Ruhi -bhiya, ab andal kaiche jayenge.

Adi -luk, chochta hoon. He said and start thinking while ruhi's little hands start getting tired because of holding the tray for long. 

Ruhi -ahh bhiya, dald ho laha hai. 

Adi -mujhe bhi, kaiche jaaye andal. 

Ruhi -kahan lakhe tlay. She said and start crying not able to bear the pain. Adi too start crying not understanding how to go inside the room. 

Raman got up hearing their cry and said -yeh toh adi rooh ki awaaz hai, why they r crying. He said getting worried. He get out of the bed in a jiffy and ran to open the door. He opened the door only to see adiru crying. They stop crying hearing the door open and raman said -what happened bachcha, why people r crying. 

Adi-mumma aul baby ke liye bleakfacht laaye the, pal andal nahi aa paa lahe the. 

Ruhi-icciliye lo lahe the. She said innocently making raman smile. 

Raman -oh toh yeh baat hai, par ab toh door open ho gaya aa jao ander.he say making adiru realise that the door got opened. 

They came in and raman helped them to keep the tray down. Then he hugged adiru and said -sirf mumma ke liye breakfast, papa ke liye kuch nahi. 

Ruhi-dadi ne silf mumma ke liye bleakfacht banaya tha, toh silf mumma ke liye. She said innocently making raman smile. 

Raman smiled and said -ok then mumma ko jagao but dheere se,baby ko hurt nahi hona chahiye. 

Adiru nodded and settled on the either side of ishita and start waking her up. 

Ishita got up hearing adiru's voice and said -adi rooh, tum log jag gaye. Shit I slept for so long. Sorry bachcha. 

Adi-ichme solly ki kya baat hai, jalul baby cho laha hoga tab hi aap bhi Itni del tak choyi. Dekhiye hum aapke liye bleakfacht laaye hai. 

Ishita -really.

Adiru nodded smiling. 

Ishita -thank you bachcha, mumma and baby was really hungry. She said and got up to freshen up. After few minutes she came back after freshening up and adiru start feeding her like the way she always does. 

Raman smiled seeing adiru pampering while ishita was constantly smiling feeling loved. 

Raman sat next to them and said -achcha, breakfast mumma aur baby ke liye hai but at least pyaar toh papa ko bhi milna chahiye. Kisi ne papa ko Ek kissi bhi nahi di. Ab papa royi royi karenge. He said faking tears.

Adiru came to Raman and said -nahi papa, we love u too, woh bhi bahut chaala. They said and hugged raman tight. 

Raman too hugged them tight while ishita made a baby face and said -mumma aur baby ko bhi hug chahiye. 

Raman opened his arms and ishita too joined the hug. Raman hugged his little family and said -i love u all. 

Ishrudi-we too love u alot. They said and rested their heads on Raman happily. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update di
Beautiful ishrarudi moments
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update dii
Loved happy ishrarudi moments
Ishu is so happy to get pampered by so many people 
Continue soon
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
lovely updt...
adiru & raman & whole family is pampering ishita alot...
she is sooo happy so the family...
superb...
updt sooon..