Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _SharmeenLuvsGC

Is Princess Amrita in negative character here ?

Amazing Update dear Khushboo πŸ˜ƒ
This is currently my fav story of yours πŸ˜³
Prince Maan is hell bent on finding his lost past so that he will be reborn as a new person.. πŸ˜†
I'm loving this geet.. loud and bossy , funny and charming πŸ˜‰
Waiting for next update 

Thank u buddyπŸ˜ƒ
pixelflower620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishamna

Great part. So Maan put his wish to meet geet's granny. Geet asked her parents and they got angry. But her granny accepted her wish. Maneet no jhok was funny and everyone was enjoying it. Who is this person who is following geet and maan. She is keeping all eye on them. Waiting for next dear 

Thank u πŸ˜ƒ
pixelflower620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

PART 7

Maan met with Geet through Junior Geet. Heheheh πŸ˜‰ Geet's mom was upset because of her daughter's nature. Maan apologize but Geet had nothing against him. In fact she love him so much and wants to meet him only in every birth. Now their mission is to find about Princess Amrita. Let's see how they will do this task...
Thanks for pm buddy. Lovely updates... Waiting for next chap.

Hehe buddy don't kill me fr the next updateπŸ˜†
pixelflower620 thumbnail

Thank you for all your support

Part 8

Promise

"We can find her, Geet grinned. "Are you sure abou..., before he could continue he fellt he was hit by something and the intensity of that was felt by Geet too. "Who is there, She called. She looked out of the window to see the attacker but couldn't find anyone though she felt a very powerful energy. "Someone is keeping an eye on us...like mom said we need to be careful, She thought looking around. "Are you alright ghosty, She said looking at Maan. "I..I'm ...but the pain is too much, He said. She used her magic to heal him. "It was a spirit energy that you were hit with, don't worry I can heal you, bro taught me this, She said. "Thank you, I never knew that even after death I could feel this agony, He said. "Well ghosty, it seems we need to be careful, She said.

The next morning, they started off to their new destination. Maan was surprised to see the huge building in front of him. "Is it ..., He looked at Geet for answers who nodded. "Yes this is the ruins of your own palace . There is a museum in which things from your time is kept and so I thought may be among the royalty we might find some trace to the grave of Princess Amrita, as I'm sure her wish has not let her find salvation too. She is waiting for you, She finished. "Really, you do have brains, He said. "Are you insulting me, She narrowed her eyes at him. "No, this time I'm complimenting you for your intelligence, He said genuinely.

Geet met up with the curator of the museum as she knew him through her brother. She asked him about Princess Amrita but he was unable to point out the location of her grave though he did tell her about her great great grandparents graves. Both of them took off to that point and she found her family's graves but a little far from their graves was the grave of Maan and Geet's son. Ghosty went near his son's grave feeling overwhelmed. He caressed it. "Do you want me to call Prince Mayank, you can talk to him if you want, Geet asked. "No...its alright, let's find her grave, He said. "Hmm...ghosty please try to recall was there anything which was specific regarding Amrita...something that she liked, She asked. "Why would you want to know about her likes or dislikes, He questioned. "Oh ghosty, some people like their graves near the things they like, She told.

"Oh let me think, He said and tried to recall his mortal life. "Maan, I love this boulevard you made for me. Thank you, Amrita smiled looking at the beautiful flowers. "I know you love them, and I like seeing you smile, if you keep doing that, I will be planting more flowers for you, Maan smiled. "You know Maan, when I die, I want my grave to be surrounded by these flowers, so their fragrance gives me peace when I'm not around anymore, She smiled. Ghosty recalled this small conversation and said to Geet, "She loved flowers... "Great, I know where to find her then, She grinned. She ran in a particular direction. Maan followed her and there was a beautiful garden in front of them.

"Here ghostyyy, She yelled. Maan came to that particular place and found a grave and yes his memory was right, it was Amrita's grave. "So you found me, I have been waiting for you, They heard a voice. They looked ahead to see a beautiful young lady standing there. "Are you Princess Amrita, Geet asked. "Yes, She smiled. "And you must be the descendant of Geet...or should I say you should have been my descendant. You look just like her...but you are different too, She smiled. "You don't hate granny, She asked. "No, why would I hate her, actually it was me who had manipulated everything. This time line in which Maan is stuck is because of me...it started with my death, She said. "His descendants said that you were married to another Prince is that true, if so then why you manipulated everyone, Geet asked. "That is true, She said. "Then why did you fool me, Maan asked. "I will tell you but didn't you want to hear my wish...or the promise you made to me when I was dying, She smiled.

"Oh yes, yes just tell us so that ghosty can be free, Geet looked at her expectantly.

"She is just the opposite of Princess Geet...she would have never wanted to get rid of you like she wants...hmm so lets not make the curious child waiting right Maan, She smiled mischievously. She had always loved getting the upper hand on Maan and loved to tease him when they were alive but she did feel guilty of breaking his trust using him. "What do you want, Maan asked. "A kiss from you, She smiled.

Maan's jaw dropped hearing her and he dared not looked at Geet as he knew how she must be looking at him.

"Oh so the two timing ghosty...you didn't even stop your activities on the wedding day...you stupid moron let me whack you now, She almost pounced on him.

"Wait wait are you sure...I mean we are 500 old now so your memory must be faded like mine right, Maan asked. "This is not a joke Maan, you did promise me that, and about your memories they were manipulated by him and he's following you, so fulfill my wish, She said sensing the presence around them. "And then I can be free, He asked.

"No...you have to set the time line right until you do that, you won't be rid of the cycle ever...and only I can help you...the sorceress of Chronos second to you in our kingdom, She told. "Ghosty get this over with ...then I will whack you, Geet pouted looking at another side still fuming on ghosty. "What do you mean by setting the time line right, Ghosty asked. "Maan, you were supposed to be born in this time for this girl here, but because you are not dead nor alive you are still stuck in this form...you have a chance ...the one that only I can give you...to go back to your past and ..., before she could complete they heard the same sound of that blast and Amrita nearly escaped the attack as Geet used her powers at the right time. "Ghosty, if your queries are over just get everything done with...that person is back ...the one who attacked you last night, Geet spoke. "Alright then, Maan said moving towards the Princess to fulfill her wish.

So here is the next part, do give your honest reviews regarding it ...I typed this in a hurry and I haven't even reread myself so if any query do ask ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap- The Magical Realm of Prince MaanπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by pixelflower620 - 6 years ago
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
maan met tge pricess who is amrita maan double timing poor princess but she dobt worry her sherni daughter is on revnge mode to make his life hell nice uodate soon
Rahiramesh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update
Curious for next

Post soon..

Edited by Rahiramesh - 6 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want the kiss buddy
How can maan kiss her
She never loved him..Just used him which is clear with the words but why the kiss now...
Damn him he really really loved amrita...
Ho yes geet should whack him..
Ghosty maan did scare of our geet..
Haa I soo loved it
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Geet is in sharni mood 
Or say revenge mood
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update 
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part..
maan and geet reach maans palace..
geet and maan meet amrita..
amrita tells maan to kiss her as he had promised her that...
maan wanna know if this can fix things...
geet want to wack maan..
the person who attacks maan is back...
is amrita telling the truth??
update soon...