Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved that Ishita's crusing but when I read all.
My expression was like "what".
Is Sagun gonna make Ishra together😕.
👏 Good job Sagun's shirt.
🤣.
Update soon.
Tq for pm.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update.My sweet buddy abhu demanded a quick update of this story ,so here it is .

Part 7

Ishita forwarded the lime water to him which he had without any fuss ,after having it ,he felt Lil relax and asked " ishita how come you are here ".

I- sir I know you are not in a state to come to office but I m here to take you to office as Mr khurana has come and wanted to conduct an immediate meeting with you ,I tried a lot that he can do meeting with someone else but he is not listening rather he got angry and threatened to take back the project soi had to come here .

Raman was silently listening to her then spoke looking randomly " you know Ishita I too wanna come to office ,live my life normally but its not happening , I m missing her a lot ".

Saying so he hugged and started crying again ,while she didn't responded to his hug ,rather closed her eyes to stop the tears but they rolled down from her eyes while he was crying bitterly in her embrace as she is his lifeline . Her shoulder began to get wet with his tears when she caressed his back and spoke " it was destiny and we can't fight with it, ".

R- I m not able to live without her .

Ishita teared him from herself and spoke " sir many people come and go from our life but we can't stop living na ".

R- she was not any people but my love ,I was going to marry her .

Saying so he got up and opened the small fridge of his room to get the bear for him ,she saw it and spoke taking the bottle from him " sir don't you think you are being so selfish ".

R( glaring her )- is it so ,I m being selfish , arey I lost my love and you want me to enjoy on my loss ".

I- no I don't want you to enjoy ,aapko jo karna hai karo but have you thought about your parents for once ,you are ruining your life for the girl whom you met some days or may be some years back but didn't ever thought about your parents . Just think for once what your mother must be feeling when she saw you drinking and loosing your senses like this ,think for once if something happens to you then how your parents will live . Boliye.

Raman didn't answer anything and looked deeply into her eyes while she spoke again " sir though our life is ours but many people are associated with it and most of them are our family ,if not for ourself we have to live for them ."

Raman was still silent ,she make him look at herself by holding his face with her hands and asked" sir are you getting me ,aap samajh rahe ho na ".

He nodded slowly ,she spoke again " now please go and freshen up ,I m waiting for you in hall ".

Raman took his towel and went to washroom while ishita went down and sat beside toshiji . Toshiji asked ishita about Raman, she told that he is coming .Toshiji asked about their talk ,ishita told everything about their conversation and also told to warm breakfast for him . Toshiji denied that now a days he don't eat breakfast ,only bit of lunch and have dinner sometimes .  Ishita felt bad and asked again " how can you let him live a life like this aunty ji ,didn't you ever felt bad ,looking to his state ."

T(crying )- I died every time when I see my puttar in that state but he was so much drowned in his grief to listen and understand anything .

I- you must be telling right but we can't leave our dear ones like this na .

T- he didn't listen to me .

Like this they started talking about him only ,Toshiji thanked ishita again for coming and making Raman ready for going out of the house .

They were waiting for long but he has not yet come ,toshiji told ishita to go and check ,she was Lil reluctant but went to his room with slow steps ,she knocked the door and found it ajar ,she stepped in and saw him searching something wearing his pants only ,she turned to other side and coughed to gain his attention ,he saw her and asked " why are you here ".

I- sir we are getting late for the meeting .

R- to kya karoon ,I m not getting the shirt which Shagun gifted me on my birthday ,oh I got it .

Saying so he started wearing it while she took step to go out of the room , telling him to make it fast , when she heard him again " shit man ,ishita I m not coming "

I- ( irritatedly )- ab kya hua .

R- isme button nahi hain ,now what should I wear .

I- you have so many ,wear something else .

R- no I wanna wear this only ,so that I can feel my Shagun .

Ishita made expression to strangle his neck and spoke " hey murugan us Shagun ko utha liya aur inhe chod diya muhje maarne ke liye ( hey murugan you took Shagun and left him to kill me ).

She was cursing him when he spoke 
" ishita please button this for me ,after this I will not bother you ".

Ishita made a dirty face ,showed her his palm that she is helping him and went out to bring needle to sew the button cursing him under the breath .She went downstairs ,toshiji saw her and asked " what happened puttar ."

I- aunty ji I want needle .

T- for what puttar 

Ishita told everything to her and both ladies made dirty faces ,on Raman's act saying he has gone mad . Soon toshiji gave her the box containing needle and threads . She went to him and was about to ask for his shirt when she noticed that he had wore it properly , ticking it in his pants . She told " now how can I fix the button "

R- I m standing still you sew it like this .

I(st)- hey muguran ,Maine kya bigada hai aapka .

R- do it fast .

Ishita gave him a deadly glare and started sewing his button while he looked at her face thoroughly,he noticed that a strand of hair was disturbing her . He thought for sometimes ,forwarded his hands to remove it ,then stopped in mid and let it be but it was disturbing her again and again ,finally he removed it from her face and tucked behind her ears . She closed her eyes feeling his touch while he got lost in her beauty . Both were lost in the moment but it broke with Raman's moan as the needle got pocked in his skin . He glared her and spoke " ek baar button lagane bol diya to kya sui chubha kar maar dogi " ( will you kill me by picking this needle ).

I( irritatedly )- sui chubhne se koi Marta nahi ,kaash ( no body dies my needle piercing).kaash .

[you can imagine ishra button sewing scene ]

R- chodho ,I will do it myself .

I- its done .

Saying so she bend to break the thread my her teeth's, he felt her hot breaths on his bare chest and closed his eyes feeling a different type of sensation with her proximity . He was lost in her fragrance when he heard her " ho gaya ,now get ready and come soon ,we are actually getting late .".

He hummed and started brushing his hairs while ishita went from there feeling goosebumps recalling the moment .She turned to see him and went from there .Toshiji saw her and was about to ask for Raman when she saw him coming ,dressed nicely in his business suit ,she smiled fully and spoke " aa puttar ,have your breakfast ".

R- no ma we are getting l..

I- no sir ,we will leave after you have your breakfast ,aunty ji ne kitbe pyaar se aapke liye banaya hai ( your mother has made it with so much love ).

It was just a sentence to the listeners but for Raman it was reminder of ishita's words which she has told about his parents suffering ,he looked at her who just signalled him to sit and have the breakfast cum lunch ,then he looked st his mother who was just too happy to see her son sitting in dinning table after a whole week . Toshiji happily served him his favorite aaloo parabthe with curd and hand made pickle . He teared a price dipped it in pickle and put it in his mouth ,his eyes automatically got closed feeling contented after having the food . He one by one ate four paranthe making both the ladies happy while toshiji was amazed to see the difference in her son around ishita ,her decision for making Ishita's as her DIL got more firm .

Soon Raman completed his food and ishra were about to leave when toshiji asked for Ishita's address , she saw toshiji and asked why she want it when toshiji announced that she is going to fix her marriage with Raman and this time it will happen openly with all the rituals ,both ishra got shocked listening to this . Raman tried to oppose when toshiji showed him palm and spoke " not a word Raman ,you have already done as per your will ,we are still with you after knowing about your cheating that doesn't mean that we are not hurt its just that we can't leave you like this . Now me and your papa will decide to whom you have to marry and as you people are married earlier ,we are making public because her family don't know anything about it and I can't bring her in this house without your official marriage.So want to go and talk to her mother for your marriage ."

That's all for now friends ,hope you like the update . Enjoy reading and do comment.

PS - 200+ likes and nice comments for next update.
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update di
Raman was just listening to ishita like her slave
Her words did magic on him...wow
Toshiji was happy 
Raman realised that he has hurt his parents a lot
Toshiji wanted ishra to marry again and she was firm with her decisions
Lets see what happens 
Thanq 4 d pm di😛
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part , enjoy reading .
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a good one but saach batau I was in dellima.
He was crying so much drinking too much and he just changed his decision in swift as Ishita said.
He want to feel Sagun but was lost in Ishita?
Was it his manly desires or he wrongly want to believe that he loves Sagun?
I m confused.
But loved it maybe because I cant Raman with someone else than Ishita.
Update soon.
Tq for pm.
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Loved how ishita handled raman 
He ws listening to her like a baby haha 
Toshiji ws happy.n determined to make her DIL officially 
Waiting for next
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best part is that toshiji likes ishita and want ishra to get married
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
This shagun matra is irritating
Raman listen to Ishita
Toshiji is happy
Raman realised the hurt he caused to his parents
Toshiji is determined to make ishu her dil
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks God,Raman realised that he has hurt his parents.he listen to ishu and got ready to go to office. he ate 4 parathas and make his mom happy. toshiji determined to make ishu her DIL officially. Lets see how will ishu help Raman to overcome from shaggy's death.
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved the way ishu ordering raman to do things her way and raman obeying her without any fuss
she make him understand that he needs to get out of his greif foe his parents and he understood
his dependence on her for every little thing and ishu taking care of him is so like hubby wifey which these two dumbos didnt know. it toshiji understood and want to get the marry again officially
waiting for ishra official marraige
continue soon