Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

already waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taahir004

Precap is Interesting 

So there must be some misunderstanding as Geet thought Maan was behind the last 
prank , it seems as if Maan really likes Geet 
will be waiting for the chapter

thanks dear! Maan's view should come clear as daylight with today's update! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well if not daylight but even if a clouded one still!! kaam chala logey you guys! ๐Ÿ˜†
iifr thumbnail
interesting update
radihika is messed up hahaha tissue is funny๐Ÿ˜ƒ
maan is jeolous of raghav and geet friendship
Too bad maan trying to listen other talk๐Ÿ˜†
maan message geet and she ignored it
maan follow them 
raghav purpose geet and geet get shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she thought maan played prank with her but why
what this rahul issue๐Ÿ˜ฒ
raghav bechara and he also shock on geet accusation๐Ÿ˜†
why geet think so low about herself๐Ÿ˜•
ops maan caught geet ๐Ÿ˜†
teaser interesting may be its all their misunderstanding

Edited by iifr - 6 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
UPDATING now!!
Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ... Mindblowing chapter ... Maan is indeed in love with her ... He likes her a lot ... He is still a teenager so he needs time to realise it ... Raghav ka dil toot gaya ..๐Ÿ˜† geet is not ready to listen maan ... Its a big misunderstanding ... Someone wantedly created misunderstanding between maaneet ... Who can do this ??? And bet now i understood everything ..  In first scene when she banged maan geet said sry so maan won and he is back of her as he wanted her to behave like earlier ... Ufff .. Aur waise bhi maan aisa gandi cheez nahin kar saktha ... And someone imitated his voice ... Pehle uss rahul ko peetna chahiye tab sab kuch patha chal jaayega ... Geet seems like soo much hurt with that incident .. She is not ready to believe maans words ...๐Ÿ˜• and upar se yeh raghav ki proposal is not helping ..  but i trust maan he will set right... I loved the way maan described abt his and geets relation ...even raghavs reason to like her and propose her ... Its fab didu .. I love maans dialouges ... Yaha ek baath samajh nahin aaya. . Wat are the things that maan blurted out infront of raghav ??but maan warned him not to hurt her ..  He cant see her hurt โค๏ธ and poor raghav seems like he genuinely like her but ab maan haina usko side jaana padega ๐Ÿ˜† even now raghav is sure that maan loves geet ..  He is afraid now .. And the closeness maaneet share somewhere his heart tells that even geet like maan ...  but totally loved this chapter ..  It is reminding my school days .. I miss that alott ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ now waiting for next chapter ... Plzz update soon .. Edited by Roopa_1 - 6 years ago
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Liked it!!
Raghav was surprised to find Maan whilst Maan was in state of perplexity. Geet started to fire her accustions and Inquisition on Maan. Geet's perseverance broke with Maan's words. Maan's declaration of his win on their challenge and his words evoked Geet's burning invocation of anger. Geet revealed about the recording Rahul sent her as proof of Maan's act. She is holding huge misunderstanding regarding Maan's hand in Rahul's proposal fiasco or Rahul Manipulated things against Maan. Inspite of Maan's words Geet didnt give credence to his locution. Raghav was dumbstruck with Geet's vexation and hostility and the scene transpired between Maaneet. Raghav truly confessed his love and affection to Geet alas Geet misconstrued his confession apropos to Rahul's prank on her. Maan's words, his action , his possessiveness and intensity of his emotions for Geet proves his love and warmth though he didn't acknowledge it. Guess he scared to show his emotions on others.Loved the way Maan expressed  his feelings and endurance for Geet. Loved Raghav and Maan's friendship 
Loved Maaneet tumultuous relationship !!
Thanks for the pm !
Sorry for late comment.
:))

Edited by anu5 - 6 years ago
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Again superb update ๐Ÿ‘ fantastic writing. Beyond excellence the writing itself is so much classy that this update is on some other level just as I hav tht that Geet is mu Maan. Maan aisa kar hi nai sakta aur i am so happy k mera andaza sahi nikla
Lekin geet ne to bapre kia mast class le li maan ki. He cares 4 her so much bt trying 2 hide behind friendship
Ektraf he cant see her with raghav dusri traf he is fighting with himself
Geet samjh rai hai ki maan ne uske emotion k sath play kia bt why does she think like that?
N wht this rahul has done. Geet ne aisa kia suni hai recordng me k wo itni naraz hai maan se
Ok so she even said she hate him but all i saw she too deeply loved him
Warna itna kyu taklif pauchti usko she is so much affected by maan
Loved raghav n maans bond its beautiful i have grown more fond of raghav
He is genuine n loved geet really now time 4 maan 2 wake up n accept his feelings 4 geet
They are so good 4nds so may b thats why he is afraid or he is scared of emotns
When raghav asked him do u love geet he said no i dont love her cause what i feel 4 her is more than love ๐Ÿ‘
Awesome scenes awesome dialoges just awsome ๐Ÿ‘
The way maan expressed his beautiful feelings about geet n all his cutest possesiveness i loved it
Bichara kafi young hai jis wajah se he is confused bt i hope n pray maaneet me jaldi sab solve ho jae n maan should put some sense into geet now.
Overall another fantastic chapter by you. Loving this one so much
Thx ipti 4 updating this 1
Love u so much 4 such beautiful updatesEdited by solaceMG - 6 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update...

loved it ...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...