Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Well that's an interesting update...

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm..

Continue soon...

Maan is a ghost ...

Both maaneet trying to shoo eachother off...

Geet's family visited her...

Maan doesn't remember his purpose of being stuck in the house...

Geet to meet her great grandmother...

Hehe hes old now so couldn't recall ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u fr liking my story
pixelflower620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasika08

Lovely update

Waiting for next update

Thank u fr liking this story
pixelflower620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Hilarious update geet faced the ghost maan geet was scolding maan to leave and maan fighting back he was amused how geet wasn't afraid him loved how geet was threatening maan to leave the place geet wanted to know what maan was doing while Mr ghost prince ruin geet dinner but next minute she was amazed how maan made dinner geet want maan to remember why he was haunting the place while she came to know how princess geet was forced to marry another prince when she lived someone else 

hehe yup buddy shes fearless ...ghosty will be in trouble fr messing up with her 

thank u buddy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pixelflower620 thumbnail

Thank you for all your support๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part 3

The Beautiful Princess

Geet slept reading her mom's diary but was awaken to the rumbling sound she heard from downstairs. She went there only to see Maan using his powers to make something. "What is going on here, She yelled at the ghost who just ignored her and continued doing his work. "I'm asking you ...what was your name again ...Ghost Maan, She mocked gaining his attention. "How dare you disrespect me, I'm a Prince, He roared.

"Oh, so thankfully your ears are still working so answer my question first what is going on, She repeated . "I'm cooking that maggot like thing you ate yesterday, He explained. "Eww...you have such a gross description for an eatable...its called Pasta...and since when did ghosts started to eat, She asked. "Well you see when I transform like this, I feel hungry for some reason, He told. "You sure you're dead meat, She spoke poking him. "I have been dead for 500 years and now if you would excuse me, I'm going to eat after a long time thanks to you, He spoke.

Geet was amazed to see him eating like a regular human being but how and why was beyond her understanding. "How did you die, She asked curiously. Maan stopped eating and looked at her, "I don't remember. "Is there any unfinished business that you have that you are still stuck in the mortal realm. You must have had some powers that you are able to change like this ...I mean like human..., She inquired. "Don't recall anything, He told. "Alright then how about we make a deal, She said. "A deal...for what may I ask, He said looking at her. "I help you find out your past and well you just buzz off ...I mean evacuate this house, She spoke forwarding her hand. Maan gave her a thoughtful look but accepted the offer nevertheless, tired of this ghostly life, "Deal. "Great, I'm happy you are becoming an understanding ghosty, She said. "I would like you to address me as Prince Maan or your highness, He demanded. "Well I will go with ghosty Maan, I like it better that way, She grinned.

"Now I'm going to my room and you can finish this, but before I'm back I want the place tidy got it ghosty Maan, She ordered. "How dare you order me I'm ..., before he could complete she interrupted, "Yeah Yeah I know ...you are royalty and all but hey its not gonna work anymore okay so get to work, She shrugged leaving an angry Maan behind. "That impudent young lady...argggh...she is already getting on my nerves, He huffed.

Geet went to her room and opened the portal. "Geet, look who I bought today, Her mom grinned widely.There stood with her a beautiful slender figure dressed in a beautiful attire.

"Granny, you look hot, Geet grinned recognizing the figure to be her ancestor. "Geet is this the way to talk to your granny, Her mom chided. "Its alright Pooja, how are you my child, Princess Geet smiled. "I'm doing great granny, you really were beautiful and graceful, She spoke with enthusiasm. "Thank you dear, you look great too, The Princess smiled. "Granny, I don't get it everyone says I'm your reincarnation, but then why are you there in the spirits world, Geet asked scratching her head. "Its true dear, but it is because of a spell that it is like that..., She said. "But who did that and why, She asked. Her granny remained mum on that so she let it go. "Granny, it was great meeting you. Will you come again, She asked. "Sure dear, The Princess smiled. "Geet you have your own soul dear, just remember that, you are your own person. We resemble each other but you are you...always be happy,Princess smiled. "Granny is there anything I could do to lift that curse, She asked. "I will tell you when we meet again, Princess smiled happy to see the enthusiastic young girl in front of her.

Maan on the other hand was wondering what could be the reason that he is still stuck in the mortal's world. "Why don't I remember anything from my mortal life...I don't even recall what was the name of that girl who resembled her, He thought.

"Hey ghosty, wanna go out for a walk...I'm sure you must be bored too living in this old palace for hundreds of years, Geet's loud voice disturbed his thoughts. "Why are you so loud, He spoke angrily. "Well you seemed to be in a la la land so I thought to take you out from it, She shrugged. "Anyway ghosty so did you recall your unfinished business, She said ignoring his glares. "I told you to address me as Prince Maan, didn't I, He said. "Jeez, why are you so particular about titles, She said. "Because that is all that I can remember...I tried but I can not remember anything from my past life, He said. She felt sorry for the ghosty, he was really trying. "Come on lets get you outside, so we could think of a solution to your problem, She grinned. Maan really liked the optimistic girl in front of him..., "Could it be that she is her, He thought following her out of the Palace.

So here is the next part, please do give your honest reviews regarding it

Note- Like I said in my other story after that is finished I will be removing people who are not responding to my pms ...and this SS might be shifted on the blog as I'm finding it difficult to keep my threads active here and don't want it getting locked like my other stories so ...it might be shifted there so I could store these stories ...so if you are reading and get removed then please tell me ...I will be starting another RomCom or a dark thriller after I write the last part of my other SS Until You're Mine ...So do tell what you want to read first dark story or another Rom Com ...I will post accordingly ...

Precap- Grocery shopping with Ghosty๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by pixelflower620 - 6 years ago
Angel.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yuppp!! Me first

Edited by Angel.Pooja - 6 years ago
Angel.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great storyyy ๐Ÿ˜›
Such a unique concept ๐Ÿ˜‰
I m loving it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Will comment in sometime ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by Angel.Pooja - 6 years ago
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice
 thanx for pm
deal between prince maan and geet is  wonderful
now lets see what happen next
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic update
geet forward her hand to maan so that he can be free from curse 

queenbee001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww bechara Ghosty Maan cannot remember his mortal life .. wah kya ajeeb description diya usne pasta ki ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†precap interesting what is ghost going to do 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update 
Geet irritatng Maan calling him gost 
Which he doesnt like 
But she doesnt care 
Nice precap 
Thanks for PM
Update soon