Who is the woman in raman hug...
Raman shock to see ishita there...
Continue soon...
Thank u for pm & update
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 20

Ishra were sitting together hand in hand waiting for their food while ishita was just looking around. 

Raman -what u r looking around. 

Ishita -nothing, bas yunhi. The ambience, it's just so beautiful. I am really loving this, thank u for bringing me here. 

Raman -ur welcome, see its always good to be with someone u love and be calm, then being with someone who don't like u, and try to harm u. 

Ishita nodded in yes and said -yes that's true,its always good to be with someone like u. Thanks for making me understand that I should stop showing off to world that my husband loves me this much, u r right, u r just too precious to show off, kisi ki nazar lag gayi toh. She said smiling making him smile too. 

Raman -not bad Mrs bhalla, u r also now being possessive about ur husband. 

Ishita -dont say like this raman, I was always possessive about u. I don't like anyone near u, aapke paas rehne ka haq sirf mera hai. She said holding his hand firmly to which Raman softly pecked the back of her palm. 

Both were lost in their sweet nothing talk when there food was served, ishita served food to them and both start having their food. Ishita was looking at him every now and then making him ask her what's the matter. 

Ishita -i love u raman. She said making Raman smile. 

Raman -aise, suddenly. Kyun. 

Ishita -bas aise hi mann kiya. Aap itne samajhdaar ho, har baar mujhe galti karne se rokegi dete hain. Kaash aapko chodne se pehle bhi Maine ek baar aapse baat ki hoti toh aapko Itni takleef nahi deti kabhi. She said and her eyes got moist. 

Raman -come on jaan,tum ab bhi ussi par atki hui ho, main toh kab ka bhool gaya. Now I am very happy that u r with me.aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe, Sab purana bhool jao. He said feeding her a spoon full of rice. Ishita had it and said -issliye toh keh rahi hoon, that I love u. Meri Itni badi galti ki maaf kar diya aur mujhe apna liya, warna mera kya hota. 

Raman went closer to her and said -kaha naa, bhool jao usse. Ab sab thik hai, kyunki hum saath hai. Aur khatam Karo Isse, I don't want to hear this thing again from u, OK. 

Ishita nodded and both had their dinner looking into each other. After the dinner, both went out, they settled in the car and went back to their house. 

Later in night, Raman was working when ishita brought milk for him and said -kitna kaam karenge aap, chaliye so jaiye. 

Raman -tum so jao, I will sleep in sometime. 

Ishita -chaliye naa raman, kitne unromantic hai aap, ur wife is calling u in bed and u r busy in these presentation. Yeh koi achchi baat hai. 

Raman turned to her and said -haan bilkul achchi baat hai, we r romancing since morning, no ab no masti. Chup chap so jao. 

Ishita made a baby face and said -u r so unromantic. Main jaa rahi hoon sone. She said in irritation. 

Raman -good night .he said smiling making her more irritated. 

Ishita showed him tongue and said -main sach mein jaa rahi hoon and now u will not get anything for a week.tab rahiyega mere bina, main choone bhi nahi dungi, ahh bade aaye ,we r doing it for long. Buddhe kahin ke, Itni jaldi thak gaye. She was murmuring and cursing raman, making him smile. 

After cursing him to her heart content, she finally went to sleep. Raman smiled at her childish antics and start doing his work again after drinking milk. 

An hour passed like this, Raman was still busy in his work when he heard -raman, mujhe neend nahi aa rahi aaiye naa. 

Raman looked at ishita with surprised eyes and said -tum soyi nahi ab tak. 

Ishita -I Am not feeling sleepy, come naa we will talk. Please naa,she said making a baby face making raman smile. He closed his laptop and went to her. He lay down beside her and said -i thought u slept. 

Ishita -i tried but neend hi nahi aa rahi thi. Now make me sleep. 

Raman -main kaise sulaun. Aankh bandh karo aur so jao. 

Ishita -haww, aise kaise so jaun. U make me sleep by singing a lullaby.

Raman -oh hello, I am a CEO, I don't know how to sing lullaby. 

Ishita -achcha u don't know how to sing lullaby, kal ko hamare bachche honge toh unhe bhi yahin kahenge kya, that u r CEO and can't sing. She was saying and look at him only to find him already slept. 

Ishita smiled seeing him and said -itne thake the but still working, achcha hua so gaye. She said and close her eyes keeping her head on his chest. He pulled her more into himself and pecked her temple in his sleep only, then kept his leg on her leg and slept cuddling to her. Ishita too pecked his cheek and slept. 

Next morning, Raman wake up and saw her sleeping next to him cuddled in him. He smiled seeing her sleeping like a baby, he kissed her temple and said -good morning, my chotu baby. Wanted lullaby from me but sorry I slept. He said and getting off the bed only to be pulled by her. 

Ishita -dont u know how to wish it wife, good morning. She said with closed eyes. 

Raman smiled and pecked her lips and then went to freshen up while ishita slept again. 

After half an hour, he came out only to see her still in bed. 

Raman -get up, u lazy lad,office nahi jaana. 

Ishita -sone dijiye naa raman, I don't want to go to office. 

Raman -achcha ji, aisa kyun. 

Ishita -bas aise hi, not feeling good. 

Raman sat next to her and asked touching her forehead -kya hua jaan. 

Ishita kept her head on his chest and said-pyaar hua hai, apne pati se, bahut saara. She said smiling making Raman smile too. 

Raman -badmaash mujhe dara diya, chalo get up. We have to go office, jaan u r trainee, u can't take so many off, Isse tumhare performance par asar padega aur mujhe tumhe less marks dene honge, which I don't want, not I favour u, so u better get up and get ready. 

Ishita looked at him with droopy eyes and said -sachchi jaana padega. 

Raman nodded in yes. Ishita made a puppy face and finally get off the bed. She went to freshen up while Raman start getting ready, he wore a grey colour shirt with his biz suit, he was closing the cupboard wheb his eyes fell on her clothes. He took out a light pink shirt for her along with formals and went out combing his hair. 

Shreya was already back on her job and was arranging breakfast for them. She smiled seeing raman and wished him, good morning. 

Raman too wished her and sat down to eat, but stopped to wait for ishita. After ten minutes, she came running saying sorry for being late. She was wearing the pink shirt with formals, her hair was tied in a high pony, she was wearing small studs with her mangalsutra while a pinch of sindoor was adorning her forehead. 

Raman smiled seeing her and told her to have breakfast. She sat down and start eating hurriedly. 

Raman stop ishita and asked-why u r eating so fastly. 

Ishita -u got late due to me naa, that's why. 

Raman -uff u r mad, I am not late, thik se khao. He said to which she just nod. 

Both finished their breakfast and went to their office. Ishita went to her cubical while raman went to his cabin. 

All start talking to ishita about her marriage and she was answering them blushing. All were teasing her while Raman was enjoying her plea from his cabin only. 

He was busy in admiring her when he received someone's call and said hearing, OK I am coming. 

He came out and told his new secretary to cancel his meeting till afternoon as he is going somewhere.his secretary atul nodded and went to cancel Raman's meeting. 

Ishita went to him and asked -aap Kahan jaa rahe hai. 

Raman -actually mera ek friend aaya hai, going to meet him. 

Ishita nodded and was going when she heard him calling someone and asking for some branded bags to gift someone. 

Ishita felt fishy but didn't asked anything. After ten minutes raman went out of the office, ishita was thinking to whom he is going to meet. She don't want to doubt him but the way he was stammering telling her that he is going to meet his friend, was making ishita doubtful. At last she thought to just go and see with whom he is meeting, to avoid any kind of misunderstanding. Thinking so she went behind him. 

She saw him stopping at a ladies shop and picked a branded leather bag. Ishita felt fishy and decided to follow him to see where he is going. 

Ishita saw him getting inside a restaurant. Ishita stop at the door to see with whom he is meeting .she saw Raman going to a girl, whose face she couldn't see as her back was infront of ishita. She saw Raman smiled seeing the girl and the girl hugged him. Ishita was shocked seeing this. 

Ishita was looking at the sight infront of her eyes, she want to believe her eyes but she is not able to believe what she is seeing, her husband hugging someone tight, yes her raman hugging a girl tight, whose face she is not able to see as it was hidden in Raman's chest but seeing their comfort level, she can realise how close she is to raman. 

Her eyes got filled instantly seeing raman with someone else,she went more closer to them and hide behind a wall. She was still looking at them when she heard them talking. 

Girl -i missed u alot. 

Raman -missed u too so much bachcha.how r u. 

Girl-ek dum mast, but I really missed u. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said -ohho someone was really missing me, that's good. Waise kuch jyada hi miss nahi kiya naa raha mujhe, Kahin mujhe pyaar toh nahi ho gaya. 

Girl -aapko aaj pata chala, mujhe toh hamesha se aapse pyaar hai, do one thing, please leave ur wife and marry me. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said -ofcourse very soon I will leave her and marry u, waise bhi meri maksad pura ho chuka hai. I got what I wanted aur phir tum toh ho hi. He said and smirked making ishita shocked to no end. 

Girl -achcha ji, aur kya maksad tha aapka.

Raman -mera maksad, mera maksad tha tumhe patana,ab tum pat gayi toh I can happily leave ishita. He said and both laughed together. 

Ishita was shattered hearing this. Her world was crushing infront of her eyes her husband planning to marry someone else leaving her. She wasn't understanding how to believe this but can't overlook the obvious. Her head start spinning and she was about to fall on the floor due to the blow when Raman's eyes fell on ishita and he was equally shocked to see her there like this. 

Raman saw her falling and ran to her leaving the girl behind, he fell ishita before her head bang into the floor and said -ishita, ishita, r u alright. Kya hua, ishita. He was saying and shaking her, when the girl came from behind and asked -akka, r u fine. 

Ishita looked at the girl and said -miku. 

Raman -miku,paani lao. Jaan jaan r u fine. Tum thik ho naa, hospital le chalun tumhe. 

Ishita nodded in no and said -I am fine, when mihika came with a glass full of water. Raman made ishita drink water and then he make her sit comfortably on the couch. She was still in Raman's arms hugging him tight fearing the unknown while Raman was continuously rubbing her back trying to make her relax. 

After sometime, when ishita became a little good, mihika asked -jeeju, akka yahan. Aapne joh kaha tha ki yeh iss month ke end mein aayengi. She said confused making ishita confused. She was about to say something when Raman hold her hand under the table and said -maine iski training jaldi khatam karwa di, actually I wasn't able to live without her. Iski tabiyat bhi kharab thi, Dekho naa gir gayi. I was very worried for her so I called my senior to complete her training before time. He said making ishita all confused, she looked at him with questioning eyes to which he nodded signalling that he will tell her everything later. 

Mihika saw them and said -kya pyaar hai, saali baithi hai par isharo isharo mein baat chal rahi hai.aap kitna pyaar karte hai akka se, Mere buddhu ram ki bhi kuch sikha dijiye. 

Ishita -buddhu ram?? 

Mihika -haan, my mihir, jeeju aapne akka ki mere buddhu raam ke baare mein nahi bataya. Haan bhai, kaise batayenge, jab din bhar mein sirf dus minute milte the baat karne ko toh Aap apni baat karte, yaa hamari batate. Sach jeeju, husband naa Aap jaisa hona chahiye. Shaafi ke ek hafte baad hi aapne akka ko job training par jaane ki permission de di, that too for a year.aur din mein sirf dus minute baat kar paate the, Kaun karta hai itna, really akka u r so lucky. I am really jealous of u, mujhe naa jeeju se pyaar ho gaya hai, agar aapka inko chodne ka irada hai toh bataiye, I will marry him. She said smiling making ishita smile meekly. 

Raman -but I can never leave my jaan, uski jagah koi nahi le sakta. He said caressing ishita's cheek. 

Mihika -aww jhoothe, u just told me that u will marry me leaving ur wife. 

Raman -woh toh tera dil rakhne ke liye kaha tha, tu itni badi rotudu joh hai. He said pinching mihika's nose.

Mihika -I Am nit rotudu, but tell me one thing, aap akka ki kyun nahi le kar aaye mujhse milne. Don't u know I was dying to meet her. 

Raman -she was not OK naa, I told her to rest, but maani hi nahi, aa gayi, aur dekho gir gayi. He said looking at ishita. 

Mihika -dont do like that akka, aapki tabiyat kharab hai toh u should rest, jeeju ko aise pareshan mat kijiye. Aisa pati bahut kismatwalon ko milta hai, and with god grace u got him. She said smiling. 

Mihika was smiling when she got a call, she talk to the person and hung the call saying that she is coming, then she look at ishra and said -ok bye jeeju, bye akka,jeeju meri do week baad chutti hai, time nikaliye toh ghar chale, amma was asking for u, waise bhi ab akka bhi aa gayi hai. Amma appa se toh milengi hi naa. 

Raman -ofcourse,i make plan accordingly. Tu jaa bye. 

Ishita -par tu aayi Kiske saath hai. 

Mihika -kiske saath Matlab, apni friends ke saath. College friends ke saath. 

Ishita -college friends ke saath?? 

Raman -arey ishita, tum toh aise bol rahi ho jaise u don't know, miku MBA kar rahi hai naa, abhi aaj hi aayi hai ghar se, toh amma ne mere liye pickles aur payasam bheja hai. She came to give me, ab Iska college hai so she is going. Let her go. Time mile toh ghar aana miku. 

Mihika nodded and said -aap bhi time nikaliye, saath mein ghar chalenge. OK. 

Raman nodded and waved bye to mihika. She went saying him thank u for the bag. 

Soon mihika was out of their sight. Raman looked at ishita, she was already looking at him. 

Finally she said -kya ho raha tha raman.

Raman -i will tell u everything, but tell me one thing how r u feeling now. 

Ishita -I Am fine, she said sipping water. 

Raman -i think dhoop ki wajah se chakker aa gaya hoga. Glad u r fine now. 

Ishita -I Am good now tell me, yeh kya ho raha tha, about which training she was talking. 

Raman -actually after one week of our marriage, one day I got a call from miku. She was very worried and crying, appa ko heart attack hua tha and she was trying ur number, but lagaa nahi, so she called me. I was very angry with u so ignored her calls for few time but when I picked her phone, she started crying telling about appa.i got worried and reached there. Amma and miku was continuously crying and was very worried for appa. We took him here and got him treated. Ur family started asking about u and seeing Appa's condition, I don't feel like telling them truth, so I told them that u got a job in my firm and went to Spain for a year training. I told them that no-one is allowed to call u and even u can also talk just ten minutes a day that too with me only. At first appa was angry that how u went without telling them but when I told him that I forced u as it was a great opportunity, they were convinced. Tab se aaj tak yahin jhooth main nibha raha hoon, no-one knows that we were not in touch all these months. As now u r back, I don't have to lie anymore, bas kisi ko mat batana that u were not with me all these days, warna unka mujh par se vishwas uth jayega, tumhari family ke roop mein mujhe bhi ek family mil gayi hai, please don't snatch it from me, please don't tell them the truth. He said pleading to her while she was just looking at him feeling guilty for doubting on him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-220+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u r teasing us di
m sure there's nothing lyk that
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
superb updt di
ishra sepdn nycc tym together
ishita gt doubt on him n followed him
she was shocked seeing him hugging a gril n frlirting too
bt he has done so much fr her family
that's so so sweet
cont soon
thnxx 4 pm
Edited by akriti154 - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
So it's miku 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

So it's miku 
Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
ishitharaman thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing and thanks for pm

tanyamittal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank God all is OK.
Aww Raman is so sweet .
He take care of ishu family in her absence.
Truly a gem person.
Thanks for including ishu family.
Thanks for pm
mamtasingla thumbnail
Amazing update buddy
Ishita misunderstand Raman
Update soon