Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 19

Ishita changed into her kurti and leggings with a heavy heart. She was really disappointed, she was waiting for him to come close to her, as after much time they got married. She too want to feel goosebumps with his touch, like she has heard from her friends. She too wanted to be loved by her husband but all she got was wait. She wiped her tears for the nth time which were adamant to flow even after wiping them again and again. She washed her face and came out. She saw him sleeping in the couch while Ruhi was sleeping on the bed. 

Ishita-ok, I understand that u need time but iss tarah couch pe toh sona nahi chahiye. Koi problem hai agar mujhse toh share toh kijiye,i will try to sort it out. Iss tarah kareeb aa kar dur mat jaiye. I can't even breath raman, bahut takleef ho rahi hai mujhe. She went and went to him. She want to wake him up so that he can remove the big maharani haar. She was standing there not understanding how to wake him up. She was thinking what if he feel bad if she would touch him. So she called his name many times but like he was very much tired,as he was fast asleep. 

She tried to wake him up but he didn't woke up. So she start trying to open the knot herself but it was very tight to keep the necklace at its place. She tried hard for an hour but could only loosen the necklace that too very little. Seeing no other option, she thought to sleep with it only. Once she thought to try to cut the dori but then stopped thinking the necklace is very costly. 

She lay down on the bed and start trying to sleep but due to the heavy necklace, she was not able to sleep. She got up and start crying feeling helpless. Her neck was start paining and so was her hands due to constant crying. Her eyes were also hurting and she start feeling feverish too due to all the pains. She thought to have some medicine but don't know where it could be. She start searching medicine and could finally find the box, she had a paracetamol and lay down on the bed. 

At last, after an hour she sleep but with much discomfort. 

Early morning at four, raman wake up feeling sunrays on his face.he get off the couch and closed the curtain to let ishru sleep comfortably and was going to washroom when his eyes fell on ishita who was sleeping with a frown, like she is in some discomfort. 

Raman -isse kya ho gaya, why she is sleeping like this. Thinking so he went near to her and sat down to check her. He checked her forehead, it was fine. 

Raman -fever toh nahi hai, then why she is sleeping like this. Thinking so he removed the duet and shocked to see her sleeping with her big maharani necklace. 

Raman -yeh itna bada haar pehen kar kyun so rahi hai. Thinking so he waked her up .

She lazily opened her eyes and said-raman, aap Itni subah. Kya hua. 

Raman -why u r sleeping with this heavy necklace. 

Ishita got up a little, she tried to straighten herself but couldn't as her neck was jammed due to the heavy necklace. 

Ishita -ahh it's paining. 

Raman -pain toh karega hi. Tum Itni bewakoof joh ho, itna bada haar pehan kar koi sota hai. 

Ishita's eyes got filled hearing this and said-really, main bewakoof hoon. I tried so hard to wake u up, so that u can help me to remove this. But Aap uthe hi nahi, and I was also tired, toh main bhi kab tak try karti. I too slept with this only and now I can't even move my neck and in place of removing this, u r questioning me. 

Raman -oh I am really sorry, wait I remove this. He said and pulled her to him to remove the necklace while she closed her eyes feeling his touches. 

Raman's finger was softly caressing her back trying to open the necklace every now and then, making her loose herself completely to him. But she was holding herself back thinking what he will think. After trying for long to open the knot by his fingers, when he didn't succeeded, he sat behind her and start opening the knot by his teeth, she closed her eyes feeling his proximity. His lips were touching her soft skin every now and then creating havoc in them. Both want to cross the line but both were stopping themselves. Finally the knot got opened and raman removed the necklace only to see small wounds all around the neck. 

Raman caressed her wound softly and she hissed in pain. He couldn't control himself, he bend and start kissing the wounds, ishita clutched the sheet trying hard to control herself. Raman start licking and then soothing the place making her moan in pleasure. He make her turn in a swift movement and next moment she was in his lap, he start caressing her back kissing,licking and soothing her neck. She was pulling him more into herself while he was busy in kneading her body over the cloth only. She was moaning heaving while Raman was busy in pleasuring her with his not so innocent touches. He was going down kissing her body. He kissed in between her valley making her moan his name in sheer pleasure. 

Raman opened his eyes hearing her moan and his trans broke. He realised what he is doing, he left her in a jiffy and said -I Am sorry, really sorry. I got overboard, sorry. He was saying panting heavily like he has ran some marathon. 

Ishita looked at him with moist eyes, she felt like he dumped her down on earth after taking her high. Her eyes instantly got filled, while raman got up and was going feeling guilty when she said-Aap mujhe iss liye thukra rahe hai naa, kyunki main kabhi maa nahi ban sakti, soch rahe honge ki jab main maa hi nahi ban sakti toh kya matlab hai mujhe choone ka, mujhe pyaar karne ka. When u r not going to get anything. Aapne iss tarah mujhe sirf issliye chod diya naa, kyunki main ek banjh hoon.toh kyun shaadi ki mujhse, agar mujhse pyaar ho nahi karte the toh. She said and start crying hiding her face in her palm. 

Raman was shocked hearing this from her mouth. Not even in his dreams, he has thought that ishita will take it as rejection. He ran to her and said -ishita, ishita, it's not like that. 

Ishita look at him and said -aisa hi hai raman, warna koi apni dulhan ko iss tarah chod deta hai suhaag ki sej par akela. I always thought u r accepting me as ur wife but u have only accepted me as ruhi's mother naa. Aap ab bhi apni pehli biwi se pyaar karte hai naa ,that's why u r not able to move ahead with me. But main kya karun, main toh aapse pyaar karti hoon naa, how I will live with this rejection. She said crying bitterly, her eyes were red and puffy. 

Raman couldn't see her crying more, so he just took her in a tight hug and start caressing her back consoling her while her hiccups increases feeling his arms. 

Hearing the noise, Ruhi got up. She start rubbing her eyes crying. Raman broke the hug in a jiffy and picked Ruhi in his arms. He rocked it again to sleep and went out.

He knocked on his mother's room. After sometime toshiji opened the door. 

Toshiji -ki hoya puttar. 

Raman -maa, can u please make ruhi sleep with u. She is crying. 

Toshiji -ofcourse puttar, Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha ruhi ko chod de mere paas, par tu hi pagal ko tarah le gaya tha isse ,apni suhaag raat par. Ishita ne usse apni bachchi mana hai, par aaj ki raat tum dono ki hai. She said and took sleeping ruhi in her arms and then she closed the door. 

Raman went back and bolted the door. She saw her still sobbing. Raman went to her and took her in a tight hug again. Ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch and sobbed for long. 

After long, she asked -tell me why u marry me. 

Raman closed his eyes and said -coz I love u. 

Ishita got shocked hearing this and said -what??

Raman nodded in yes and said -yes I love, actually fallen in love with u, when I saw u for the first time in Chennai. 

Ishita -u saw me in Chennai?? 

Raman -yes, when I went for that project, I saw u for the first time eating golgappe with ur friends, I was sipping my coffee in the balcony of the hotel where I stayed in. There I saw u for the first time, u were laughing, looking so pure and innocent. Main toh bas samay hi tum par dil haar baitha tha, I even inquired about u and got to know that u r a college going student and only 21,while I was 34 with a small baby in my arms, I was thirteen years old then u, so I stopped thinking about u and after that I got to know that ur marriage is already fixed which stopped me completely to think about u. He said looking at ishita, who was smiling and blushing with the revelation that he has fallen for her in the very first sight only. 

Seeing him silent, she asked -phir kya hua. 

Raman -phir, phir I saw u in that function, Jahan maa mujhe zabardasti le gayi thi. Woh match making function, there I saw u and could see the pain and sadness in ur eyes but still I don't want to go near to u fearing ur rejection. That day maa came to know about my love for u and then started ways to get me marry to u. She proposed for our marriage to ur parent and when they agreed, she told me. At first I wasn't ready as I was much older then u, but when she told me about ur past alliance,then I told her that I will marry u, if u r ready to marry me. And with god grace, u got ready and today u r sitting in my room as my bride, and I can't tell u how happy I am. U r my one such dream that I was even fearing of dreaming, u r my love and getting u as my wife is a dream come true. He said looking at her with utmost sincerity. 

Ishita heard everything and then asked -if u love me then why u r running away from me. Don't u wanna love ur wife, claim ur wife. 

Raman -i want, but I am afraid, what if u don't like my touch. What if u feel that I am forcing myself on u. 

Ishita got shocked hearing this and said -yeh kya bakwaas hai, how can u force urself on me. U r my husband, u have that right on me. 

Raman -yahin toh baat hai, I don't want to love u coz its my right. I want to love, to please u. To make u mine, I don't want to be ur lover not ur husband. But I understand that I am very elder then u, aakhir terah saal ka difference bahut bada difference hota hai. He said looking down. 

Ishita heard him and said -yeh baat toh kal kisi ne, oh shit, it means u heard my talk with Vandu akka yesterday and that's why left me alone. 

Raman nodded and both remembered the convo between the sisters. 

Flashback

Ishita hugged Vandu and said -thank god akka, Aap aa gaye. 

Vandu -aana toh tha hi but I am very late, u already got married to raman. 

Ishita -yes, and u missed it. 

Vandu -yes I missed to stop it. She said making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -kya, u came here to stop my marriage, but why akka. 

Vandu -why, is this a question. He is thirteen years old then u kanna, how can u marry him. He is just so wrong for u. 

Ishita -no akka, he is the correct guy for me. Toh kya hua agar woh thode se bade hai. 

Vandu -thode nahi kanna, he is very old then u. U can never be happy with him. 

Ishita -but why u r saying so akka. 

Vandu -coz I have gone through it. My hubby was eleven years old then me, amma appa get me married to him and whag happened, we ended up in divorce. 

Ishita -but mere saath aisa nahi hoga, Raman mujhe bahut pyaar karte hai, he treat me like his queen. 

Vandu -u r not getting my point kanna, he is very much elder then u, pyaar karna alag hota hai, and living a marriage is different. U have to surrender urself to him, kabhi socha hai how u will feel when he will touch u, will make love to u. U will feel disgusting, like some snake is crawling on u.u will hate his touch and will push him, then his male ego will be hurt aur phir rishte mein zeher ghul jayega. 

Ishita -nahi aisa nahi hoga kabhi, I will never push him, even if I don't like his touch. He is my husband and has every right on me. 

Vandu -i don't know kanna, what u r saying, will u able to do this or not. But it's very difficult to adjust with a man who is this much elder then u. She said and went out. 

Flashback end

Ishita -u heard that convo, and because of that u were running away from me. 

Raman nodded and said -i never want to make u uncomfortable ishita, I can wait, I will wait. He said when she said -but I don't want to wait, Raman. I want to be urs. She said looking down blushing. 

Raman was surprised hearing this, he raised her chin by his finger and asked -what do u mean.

Ishita -i mean, I told her that, because I can't tell her that I love my husband and love it when he touch me, par aapse toh keh sakti hoon naa, that I love u raman and I don't want any distance between us. She said while her eyes were downcasted and she was blushing beetroot. 

Raman smiled like an idiot hearing this and said -it means, u don't have any objection in accepting me. 

Ishita nodded in no and said -u r my husband and I have accepted u wholeheartedly waiting for u to accept me. She said and next moment raman took her in a bone crushing hug. She closed her eyes surrendering herself to him. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chappy Di 
Sorted out 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy Di 

Sorted out 
Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update diii..
Loved it totally..
I m so happy that's finally all misunderstanding clear it..
Poor IshRa both are craving for each other love BT could not voice out..
Eagerly waiting for next part..
Plz update asap..
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update di
Ishita was feeling rejected 
She couldn't even have a peaceful sleep
Raman was worried seeing her
Finally ishita confronted him
Raman was shocked listening to her
He apologised and finally confession πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ishita finally opened up her heart
Continue soon di
Thanx 4 d pm too😊😊
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update
Ishita ws hurt plus not able to take out the necklace she cried took pcm n slept uncomfortably ...
Raman saw her in discomfort n woke her up
He removed the haar n lost in her BT backed off
She started crying feeling rejected
Finally mu learned off y Raman ws backing off due to vandu ishu talk n he told her how he fell for her
Biwi is ready awww puttar is so happy
Waiting for next
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finally all misunderstandings cleared...
waiting eagerly for next update...
thanks for the pm
aditi12ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Finally all my from both sides are cleared.
Loved Thier little romance in trance state.
Waiting for an early update.
Thanks for pm.
Continue soonish.
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Lovely update...
No more misunderstandings between ishra superb...
Updt sooon di...
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful update
felt bad for ishu poor her
she is trying to romove necklace but its not happenning she is go on crying feeeling rejected and this neckless adding sadness
raman woke her up and ishu started crying again he removed her neckless and hot lost in her both are craving for eachother whrn he back out ishus broke into tears feeling rejected
finally ishu voiced out her feelings and their MU got cleared
waiting for ishras union
continue soon