Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
Read the update. I'm a bit upset that Ishaani is angry. Ranveer understand his guilt.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Thanks for congrats dear

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you read the update
sorry to make you upset by making Ishani angry 
Ranveer understood his guilt now 
welcome dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Thank you dear. Wish you the same. The episode is very nice. Hope the problem will be resolved.
πŸ˜†

Hi Amritha
you are welcome dear 
thanks for the wishes 
glad you liked the episode
wish that the problem get resolved soon 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI darling
Waiting for the next episode.πŸ˜›

Hi Ananptiras
thanks for the wishes 
ya wish you the same dear 
ya let me update the next episode 
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm and congratulations. Wish you the same. 
Ranveer wants to obtain forgiveness from Ishaani. Like the way he wrote SORRY on the mirror. 
I'm sure Ishaani will forgive him as always.
Eagerly waiting for the next.πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good 
hope you are doing good 
welcome dear and thanks for the wishes 
yes Ranveer wants to get forgivness from Ishani 
happy that you liked the way Ranveer wrote sorry on the mirror 
yes we know she will forgive him easily 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Hii Sakshi πŸ˜Šwish u the same πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Manasi 
thanks for the wishes dear 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 640
Ranveer walked from the dinning table area and he came to the hall and then he walked in the hall and he came to the stairs and he started to get in the stairs were he got up in the stairs and then he came to the corridor were he started to walk fast in the corridor were he walked fast and then he came to their room and then he entered their room and then he went near the lamp table and then putting his hand inside the kurta pocket and then he took his purse out and then he kept the purse near the cell phone in the lamp table and then he went to the cupboard and then he opened his cupboard door and then he took the dresses and towel in his hands and then he closed the cupboard door well and then he walked fast towards the washroom were he went to the washroom and he entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready for the day. 
Ishani who was seeing Ranveer's back once he started to move from the dinning table area was seeing him till he goes out of her sight were once he went out of her sight she again continued to feed Raagini her breakfast. Ishani taking few more minutes finished Raagini's breakfast and then she got up from the chair and then she took Raagini from the dinning table in her one hand and in her other hand she took the empty plate and then she walked inside the kitchen and then she dropped the plate in the sink and she opened the tap and then she washed her hands and then she washed Raagini's mouth well and then taking the towel in the hanger and wiping Raagini's mouth and her hands well and then putting back the towel in the ring and then she started to walk towards the entrance of the kitchen were she walked and came to the entrance of the kitchen and she came out of the kitchen and started to walk towards the hall crossing the dinning area were in the few seconds walk she came to the hall were she came near the sofa and then she sat in the common sofa and then she left Raagini down in the floor were cutie pie too stood in the floor and saw Ishani with a cute silent face. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile and then she bent down and then took the cartoon book from the tea poi bottom part and then she kept the cartoon book in the tea poi top and sitting well in the sofa and seeing Raagini):Chalo see the cartoon book.
Raagini(Seeing the cartoon book that Ishani has kept in the tea poi and then seeing Ishani and cutely smiling to Ishani and in a cute tone):Hmm Mickey..
Ishani(smiling to her daughter): Hmm Mickey will be there in that book.
Raagini cutely shook her head as okay to Ishani and then she went close to the tea poi and opened the cartoon book with her tiny hands and then she cutely started to see each cartoon character in the book by turning each page. Ishani sitting well in the sofa and then she thought about that day morning incident were the way Ranveer written sorry with lipstick in the mirror and the way he tried to talk to her now and the way he said to take care of Amba through Raagini came to her mind were thinking about it she had a silent face. 
It was exactly 10 o clock when Ranveer making himself ready for the day so quickly and he came out of their room wearing his Black Pant, White shirt tucked inside the pant, and black coat and red tie. He touching his pant pockets on each side and made sure his purse and mobile phone are in his pockets and then he started to walk in the corridor quickly. 
Ranveer(to himself):Its now itself 10 o clock and Rishab said meeting will be by 10.30. If Client manger comes to my cabin soon means he should be waiting only for me till I reach the office(telling it he walked quickly and then he came to the stairs and then he got down in the stairs so fast and he came to the hall were his eyes immediately fell on Ishani who was sitting in the sofa were seeing her his legs automatically slowed coming in the last step and then he came down to the hall and stood there seeing her).
Ranveer then making up himself saw Ishani with a made up look and then he saw Raagini who was seeing the cartoon book that was in the tea poi were he then walked slowly towards the sofa and then he came to the sofa and he stood near Ishani were Ishani's eyes immediately raised and saw Ranveer were she saw Ranveer with the silent face were Ranveer too saw her with a silent face.
Ishani slowly lowered her eyes and saw other side were Ranveer was feeling that Ishani is in extreme anger on him were he didn't have time to sit and talk to Ishani were by that time Mala came down from the stairs having a big tray in her hand were Ishani who was moving her eyes here and there to avoid Ranveer saw Mala near the stairs were thinking to divert herself from Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Mala):Mala...
Mala(who was about to move to the kitchen hearing Ishani calling her and seeing Ishani in the sofa she walked and came to the sofa and seeing Ishani):Haan Bhabhi
Ishani:Have you given breakfast to Maa and Baba?
Mala:Nahi Bhabhi I went to give breakfast to all the others and when I went to Maa's room she was taking bath it seems once she gets ready Baba told he will call me. 
Ishani:Accha tk you bring the breakfast for Maa and Baba let me give them and then giving it to me you make my breakfast ready and keep it in our room tea poi. 
Mala:Tk Bhabhi(telling it she was about to move were thinking something she stopped herself and seeing Ishani):Bhabhi I and Ramu cleaned the servant quarters last house for Devarsh Bhaiya and gave him. 
Ishani(hearing it shook her head as okay to her):Haan okay Mala.Then give the food to Devarsh as you used to serve to everyone but you don't want to go to serve that to Devarsh.Send the food through Ramu Bhaiya.
Mala:Tk Bhabhi..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Mala were Mala too shook her head as okay and she started to walk from there were Ranveer was still standing silently hearing the conversation of both Mala and Ishani were Ishani as soon as Mala moved she saw Ranveer's stomach part and then getting he is still standing near her and then without seeing him she saw other side. 
Ranveer(making up himself): I am leaving to office Ishani. Bye..
Ishani stayed silent were she didn't respond anything were Ranveer seeing her not responding to him..
Ranveer(in a normal tone):Ishani I am telling bye to you and you are sitting very silently means what does that mean?
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is asking her and then seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name touching the mickey mouse image in the book and turned to Ishani): Mama..(showing the mickey mouse in the book):Mickey..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Haan Mickey bahut cute hain.(showing Ranveer to her):tell Bye to Papa let Papa leave to office. 
Ranveer seeing the way Ishani was telling Raagini to tell him bye he was bit not knowing how to make Ishani calm were he had a bit what to do face. 
Raagini(hearing what Ishani said and then raised her head and seeing Ranveer and smiling to him):Papa(waving her hands as bye):Bye..
Ranveer(seeing the way Raagini was telling bye to him he too waved his hand as bye to Raagini and in a cute tone):Bye baby..(telling it without any other word he turned and started to walk fast in the hall).
Ishani saw Ranveer's back with a anger face were she was seeing Ranveer's back till he gets out of the house. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm nice update love it ragini is such cutie love her antics update next soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode dear
Waiting for the next.πŸ˜‰
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishaani even doesn't want to say goodbye to Ranveer. She is so angry. Raagini waved bye to him.
I think it's rather painful for Ranveer to see Ishaani like that.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Please make Ishveer up.They quarrel too much. But still like a new track. Very intriguing.
Waiting for the next.
Take care