@ part 17
Nice update
The dance performance was cute
Finally IshRa are married
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 18

Pandit ji announced Ishra as husband and wife and told them to take blessing from their elders. Ishra walked together to Mr and Mrs bhalla and seek their blessings. Mr bhalla hugged Ishra while Toshiji pecked their foreheads lovingly. Then Ishra walked to iyers and took their blessings too. 

Appa blessed them for a happy married life while amma blessed them to always stay healthy and together. 

After taking everyone's blessing Ishra were going when Ruhi said-mujhche bhi lo, aashilwaad. 

Ishra smiled hearing this and went to Ruhi. Ishra picked little Ruhi together and said-aashirwaad do mata. 

Ruhi put her hands on ishra's  head and said-matalani Aap dono ko hamecha khuch lakhe. She said and then asked looking at toshiji-chahi kaha naa dadi. 

Toshiji nodded and amma told ishra to come inside the house to do all the rituals .

Ishra went behind amma ,Ruhi was still in their arms. She was too excited to be with her parent that she is not ready to leave ishra. Ishita too denied to leave Ruhi ,she make ruhi sit in her lap while amma started the rituals. 

Ishra did puja together and then they were taken to have food. Ishra were made sit side by side and food was served for them in single plate. 

Ruhi -nani, Main bhi khaun mumma papa chaath. 

Amma -haan kanna, zarur khao. But don't call me Nani, I am ur paati, call me that only. 

Ruhi nodded and start eating along with ishra. They were smiling seeing Ruhi eating with her small hands. 

Ishita-betu, aapko khaane mein problem toh nahi ho rahi, mumma khila de. 

Ruhi nodded and ishita start feeding ruhi. Raman was just looking at them and smiling eating slowly. 

After the food, amma took ishita inside to change her clothes and wear the Saree and jewelleries brought by bhallas while Raman was sitting with ruhi waiting for ishita to come out. 

Ruman were sitting playing together when Raman saw a woman walking inside in a jiffy. At first he thought who is she but later shrug thinking about her. 

The woman went inside and ishita got happy seeing her and said-itni der lagaa di Vandu akka. 

Vandu hugged her tight and said-sorry kanna, was badly stuck. But had to come,tu,she was saying when ishita hugged Vandu tight and said-baaki baatein baad mein at first congratulate me, I got married today. She said smiling making vandu congratulate her and hugged her tight. 

Soon ishita was brought out, she was wearing a red chunari print saree along with light jewelleries. Her hair was tight in a bun while lots of sindoor in her partition and mangalsutra dangling in her neck was adding glow to her already glowing face. 

Soon the vidaai ceremony started, her cousins make her throw rice behind while her mother was gathering it in her Saree pallu. After the ritual, ishita and her family start crying. Ishita hugged amma and cried bitterly. Amma too hugged her back and was trying to console ishita but she was nowhere to listen. 

Seeing everyone crying Ruhi asked Raman -papa, why everyone is crying. 

Raman -kyunki mumma hamare saath jaa rahi hai naa, toh unki family unhe miss karegi, so everyone is crying. 

Ruhi-but mumma toh milne aa chakti hai naa, phil kyun lo lahi hai. 

Raman -sab rota hai bachche, when they have to leave their parent. He said hugging ruhi tight closing his eyes. 

Seeing raman, toshiji could feel that he is disturbed for something. She went close to raman and asked-kuch problem hai kya, Raman. Tu kuch pareshan lag raha hai. 

Raman looked at toshiji and said-nahi maa, nothing like this, bas aise hi. 

Toshiji -ishita puttar ko rota dekh pareshan ho gaya kya puttar, yeh toh har ladki ke saath hota hai. Isme pareshan hone ki koi baat nahi. She said making Raman smile meekly. 

Appa was hugging ishita tight and said-ab tu apne ghar jaa rahi hai kanna, khush rehna hamesha. Aur joh bhi galti hui tere appa se, go sake toh usse bhool jaana. Mujhe maaf kar dena kanna. He said folding his hands. 

Ishita hold Appa's hand and said-yeh aap kya kar rahe hai appa, u r my father, I know u did wrong by choosing subbu for me but raman ko bhi toh aap logon ne hi chuna hai. Raman ko mere pati ke roop mein chun kar aapne apni saari galti thik kar di appa. U choosed the best for me. And I will thank u for this whole life. She said and hugged appa again. Appa too hugged her back and consoled her. 

Soon toshiji took ishita to the car and make her sit comfortably. Mr and Mrs bhalla folded their hand in gratitude and thanked them for giving them their daughter and promised to always keep her happy. 

Iyers too thanked them for making ishita their daughter rather then daughter in law. They have a brief talk and finally all settled in the car and cars drove towards bhalla mansion. 

Ruhi was sleeping in aditi's car, who is sitting in another car. Only ishra were sitting in their car along with driver. 

Ishita looked around and asked-ruhi Kahan hai. 

Raman -she is in another car, woh so rahi thi toh aditi le gayi usse. 

Ishita -ok but woh yahin reh sakti thi, it will be good naa. 

Raman nodded and looked away. Ishita felt his behaviour a bit weird but she shrugged the thought thinking he must be tired. She wanted to talk to Raman but he was looking out, so she too closed her eyes as it start hurting due to constant crying .

After few minutes, raman turned to see her only to find her closing her eyes. He too closed his eyes to relax. 

After sometimes, they reached bhalla mansion. Raman wake ishita up and both came out of the car. All took ishita to the door where toshiji was already ready with aarti thaal. 

She covered ishita's head with a heavy red duppata and start doing their aarti. She put tika on their foreheads and then told ishita to come inside pushing the vessel full of rice inside. 

Ishita oblige to her and entered inside with Raman. Then toshiji instructed ishita to walk on the kumkum filled thaal and walk inside leaving her imprints. 

Ishita did that too happily, then toshiji made her imprint her hand's prints on the wall with kumkum. Ishita did all the rituals happily while Raman was just looking at her. He can see her smiling genuinely but wasn't understanding the talk he heard was actually thinkable or he is over thinking. 

He saw ishita too happy and thought to shrug the convo he heard. 

Soon Ishra were made sit together for games. His cousins put some pebbles and a ring in the bowl and told ishra to search for it. Both started searching and raman took out the ring in the first attempt while ishita got a pebble. Everyone hooted for Raman while ishita made a baby face. 

Second time, ishita got the ring. She smiled wholeheartedly making everyone smile. Seeing everyone she got conscious and thought, ishu u have to keep silent. U can't smile like this. 

She kept the ring in the bowl making a serious face. 

Toshiji -no need to be so conscious puttar, it's ur house only .u can smile as per ur will. Tu bahu nahi beti hai hamari. 

Ishita smiled hearing this and nodded. 

Then they again started the game, this time Raman found the ring while ishita was still searching the ring .he looked at her and slowly give the ring in Ishita's hand. At first ishita got surprised and looked at raman. He closed his eyes to assure that, he only given her the ring. She smiled fully and take out the ring out of the bowl showing everyone. Everyone clapped for her and toshiji told raman to slip the ring in her finger. Raman obliged to her and slipped the ring in ishita's finger. 

All clapped for Ishra and finally they took ishita in his room and make her sit on the big bed. Ishita sat on the bed keeping a long veil. Everyone was teasing ishita for her first night, some were advising her also making her blush beetroot. Soon all went leaving ishita alone saying, very soon they r sending raman. 

Ishita look around and smiled fully. She was sitting on the king size bed wearing her heavy bridal attire under the veil,waiting for raman. Her heart was thudding like anytime it will be came out of her mouth. She was happy as well as hell nervous thinking about their first night. 

Ishita-finally the day came, when I had to surrender myself to him. Uff how I am going to take his gaze and touches. Mujhe toh abhi se goosebumps ho rahe hai. God give me strength. Shit ishu, what r u saying, asking strength from god for this, chee. Bas sab thik ho. I didn't commit any mistake. She was thinking when the door got opened. 

Ishita was looking down blushing. She was waiting for him to come and sat beside her and then removing her veil like she has seen in movies. But Raman sat next to her, make ruhi sleep beside ishita and said-bahut raat ho gayi hai, u must be tired. Change kar lo aur so jao. Saying so he went to the washroom making ishita shock. 

Ishita was shocked as well as disappointed also hearing his words. 

Ishita -raman ne mujhe sone ke liye kyun kaha, today is our first night aur aaj kaun sota hai. Kya raman mujhe nahi chooyenge. But why, Main toh biwi hoon unki, he has right on me then why he told me to sleep. She was thinking when Raman came out.

Raman saw her sitting and said-tum soyi nahi ab tak. 

Ishita-u really want me to sleep. Don't u want to, at least we can talk. Today is the first night after our marriage. 

Raman -i know ishita, u must be expecting something, but I think it's better to give each other some time. I am very tired and think tum bhi tired hogi, so it will he better if we sleep. We have the whole life to know each other and for everything. I think we should take it slowly. Kya kehti ho. 

Ishita nodded and was about to sleep when Raman said-change kar lo, wear something casual. 

Ishita nodded and went to the mirror and start taking out jewelleries one by one. She was feeling rejected by his denial and her eyes was getting filled every now and then. How much ever hard she was trying but she wasn't able to stop the tears. She was trying hard to concentrate in removing her jewelleries but her blurred eyes was disturbing her every now and then and in the process the back of the earring got poked into her finger making her wince in pain. 

Raman went close to her and said-kya hua ishita. 

Ishita nodded saying nothing and went to washroom to change. She closed the door and cried. She was trying hard to control her sob but it was nowhere to stop. 

Ishita-why raman, why u r doing this. Kya aapko main pasand nahi, yaa koi aur baat hai. She was thinking when she remembered her mother's word, that she should be patient.yeh shaadi ka rishta bahut patience se hi nikharta hai. Ishita wiped her tears and said-u have to patient ishita. Aise kisi bhi nateeje par pahunchana galat hoga, may be he is really tired. May be u r overreacting. She thought and removed her jewelleries. She removed everuthing but couldn't remove her big maharani necklace. She thought to seek Raman's help to remove it.but thought to change her clothes before going out so start changing her clothes while Raman was standing near the window and was thinking-i am sorry ishita, shayad tumhe bura lag raha hoga. But I can't even think of forcing myself on u, forget about doing so. Hearing ur talk with ur Vandu akka I came to know that ki tumhe thoda waqt chahiye ,to accept me as ur husband ,so its OK, I am ready to give u that time.aaj mujhe ehsaas hua that I am much elder then u and u might be feeling awkward to be intimate with me. So I have to wait till the time u accept me fully as ur husband. He said to himself and went to settle on the couch. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part. Enjoy  .
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update di
Ishra are finally married 
Ruhi is so cute
Raman was just admiring ishru
Appa apologied to ishita
What convo he heard of vandu and ishu
Ishu was feeling rejected 
Lets see what misunderstanding is created bw them
Ty 4 d pm di
dtlover08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Shit from where this misunderstanding came... 
Poor Ishu was sad... 
Raman too was sad... 
Hope to clear this misunderstanding soon. 

Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update
both r overtinking
lovely
continue soon
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Finally ishra r married now
Love little ruhi
Continue soon
n
thanks for pm

- TWINKLE
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raman must have not listen to full ishu vandu convo... 
Hope ishita find out what is going in raman mind
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Ishra r married n took blessings from their parents.
Ruhi is so cute,she also wants to give blessings.
Loved d cute moments of ishraru.
Ishita bidaai was emotional.
N appa asked forgiveness for his wrong decision n she asked to forget as now they have given Raman n Ruhi.
Raman is disturbed through out her by bidaai n not even tried to console ishita.
Loved all d post marriage rituals,Raman let her win d game.
Ishita wanted to take their marriage to next level n expected so much from him but Raman brought Ruhi n asked her to sleep.
Ishita was so sad n felt rejected by his behaviour n started crying.
Raman is thinking that she is not comfortable with him n was trying to give some time to her.
What is d convo he heard btw vandu n ishu which leads to a mu btw ishra??
Hope ishra will talk n solve d mu btw them soon.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for the pm di:)
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally ishra married
Yeh miss understanding kaha se agya.
Hope joldi clear ho jai.
Ruhi is so cute.
Raman admire ishita.
Ishita is so happy.
Di joldi miss understanding clear kar do.
Thanks for updating