nice teaser
continue soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
super updt di
finally ishra completed themselves
shreya is happy fr dem
shagun is missing, is she planning something?
ishra share some nce moments n ishita too confessed her love
cont soon
thnxx 4 pm
anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon please, want to know what is the problem in office. 250 likes ho gaya.
Update sooon.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 17

Ishra were in car, waiting for the signal to turn green when a little girl came to sell gajra. Raman took gajra from her and said-ishita ghoomo, let me tuck it. 

Ishita turned and raman tucked the gajra over her braid .

Raman -now u r looking more beautiful. 

Ishita smiled and said-u like it naa. 

Raman nodded in yes and said-u remember at the time of ur vidaai, when u r coming to my place for the first time, amma ne kitna saara gajra lagaya tha tumhe. 

Ishita nodded smiling and said-how can I forget, amma ne mujhe apne pati ko hamesha khush rakhne ke liye kaha tha and see what I did .i left u alone. Sorry Raman, really sorry. Maine itni badi galti ki still u forgive me. Pata nahi main kaise khud ko maaf karungi. She said while her eyes got filled .

Raman took her in side hug and said-u r still stuck at this, arey woh waqt beet gaya. Now stop talking about all this and start thinking about our bright future. Now we r together and should think only about our togetherness. Samjhi tum. He said making ishita nod. 

Both were busy in talking when the traffic turn green and raman drove towards the temple. 

Soon they reached temple, Raman get out of the car and walked to ishita's side and opened door for her. Ishita smiled at his gesture and get out of the car. But she couldn't stand up as her legs were swelled due to slip in washroom. 

Raman -bahut dard ho raha hai naa, I think u can't walk. 

Ishita-nothing like this, I can walk. Saying so she took some steps but she was feeling immense pain. 

Raman went to her and picked her in his arms and said -chalo, I will take u. 

Ishita-raman put me down. Koi dekhega toh kya kahega. 

Raman -i don't care koi kya kahega, all I care is about u. U r in pain and I can't see u like this. That's why I picked u. Samjhi, now stop ur talk and let me concentrate. Dekhne se nahi lagti but u r pretty heavy. 

Ishita made a puppy face and said-itni moti nahi hoon main. 

Raman -oh really ask me, lag raha hai mera haath fracture ho jayega. Uff ishita, such mein tum bahut moti ho gayi hai. He was saying and taking her up while ishita was busy in making baby faces. Raman was enjoying his kiddo wifey antics while ishita was enjoying their pampering. 

Soon they reached inside the temple and raman make ishita sit. 

Raman -tum yahin wait karo, main prasad le kar aata hoon. 

Ishita nodded and start waiting. Soon Raman came with Prasad and both went to the idol. They give prasad to the priest and told him to do puja on their name. Priest did the same and gave Ishra the prasad, both touched priest's feet and blessed them. 

Ishra were too happy with their togetherness, they had some prasad and distributed rest to the beggars. Ishita was walking very slowly when again Raman picked her and took her to the car. Make her sit comfortably on the passenger seat and settled himself on the wheel. 

He start driving and went to the ortho.he checked ishita's leg and said-halki si moch hai, not to worry. Main bandage lagaa deta hoon. Aur kuch ointment de raha hoon along with some pain killers.applying this ointment on her leg every morning and evening, then dip her leg in salty water and finally tie this bandage again. She will be fine in a week. 

Raman nodded and went to take the ointments when the doctor started tying bandage on her leg, he was tying the bandage and was touching her legs making ishita feel awkward. He was trying to touch her legs lifting the Saree a bit 

Ishita-can u please call my husband. She said trying to withdraw her leg when doctor said-arey he will come of his own. Let me do my work. He said lusting over her milky skin. 

Saying so he again start touching her inappropriately. 

Ishita looked around and shouted-raman ,Raman. 

Raman heard her voice and could feel restlessness in her voice. 

Raman -isse kya hua, thinking so he gave the money in a jiffy and went to check her. 

Raman entered the room only to see ishita struggling to withdraw her leg while doctor was insisting to bandage her leg. 

Ishita-chodiye mujhe, let me go. She was saying while doctor said-arey let me complete my task. He was saying only to receive a tight punch from Raman. 

Doctor looked at Raman all stunned only to get another one vomiting blood. 

Doc -what the hell, I was just trying to bandage her, how dare u touch me. 

Raman poked his fingers in his cheek and said -abhi toh sirf maara hai, jyada bakwaas ki toh maar dalunga. He said and went to ishita, she hugged Raman tight and said-raman, he was, 

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said-shh bachcha, I know. Don't worry, I am with u. Tujhe kabhi kuch nahi hone dunga. He said and picked her again in his arms and walked towards the car while ishita was just hiding her face in Raman's chest. 

Raman made her sit in car and start driving towards any restaurant to have food while ishita was still hugging Raman. Raman caressed her hair and said-why u r still shivering jaan, u r now safe, with me. 

Ishita -agar aap nahi hote mere saath toh kya hota raman. 

Raman -why u r saying like this ishita, u r a brave girl. U have the potential to fight against the world. 

Ishita-but not against those filthy touches. Yes I could have slapped him but the peace and security I get in ur arms, aur kahin nahi mil sakta mujhe. Thanks for taking me back in ur life, thanks for trusting me, for waiting for me, even when I went leaving u. Agar aap bhi apni zindagi mein aage badh jaate toh kya hota mera. Main toh kahin ki nahi rehti. I would have died all alone. She was saying when Raman said-chuo ishita, kuch bhi bol rahi ho.aisa kuch nahi hota, hum hamesha saath rehte, coz we r made for each other, hamare beech kisi teesre ke liye jagah nahi hai. He said pecking her hair softly. 

Soon they reach the restaurant and ishita went inside walking very slowly. They had their food while ishita was still gloomy. Raman was trying hard to make her happy but she was still feeling disgusted the way that man was trying to touch her. 

Raman -stop thinking about him ishita, think about our togetherness, the moment we spend together. He said and ishita blushed thinking about their intimacy. How close they were. Her cheeks turned red just thinking about their closeness while Raman smiled that finally he could change her mood. 

After paying the bill, they were going to car when Raman's phone rang. Raman told ishita to sit in the car while he went to talk. Ishita sat in the car while her eyes was still on Raman. He was looking bit tensed and she wasn't getting why he was tense. 

Soon he came and sat in the car.and start driving towards their office before ishita can ask anything Seeing the wheel turned on another side, ishita asked-where we r going. 

Raman -office,i think kuch problem hai. Board of directors ki meeting hai and they have called me. he said looking at ishita. 

Ishita-aise,achanak,koi problem toh nahi hai. She asked getting worried. 

Raman smiled seeing her concern and said-nothing like that jaan. Hoga kuch, don't worry I will handle it. 

Ishita-sach mein kuch gadbad nahi hai naa. 

Raman nodded pecking her cheek and continued driving but ishita wasn't convinced. 

She closed her eyes and prayed for raman's well being from her Murugan as she could feel something is wrong. she looked at his phone which was kept near her. She picked his phone and was thinking what is the problem. She was thinking ways to know the exact problem as she knows well, she won't be allowed there and Raman will also won't tell her anything. She was thinking when something clicked in her mind. She called his number from her phone and received from his phone and left the phone like this, thinking she will come to know about the problem like this .

Soon they reached office.

Raman -tum yahin raho, I am just coming. 

Ishita nodded and gave his mobile to him. Raman took it and smiled to her. Then he went to his office while Ishita start hearing what's going on there. 

Everyone was greeting raman and soon he reached the conference room and greeted his seniors. 

Everyone told him to settle down and raman obliged to them. Seeing everyone's face Raman asked-is something wrong. 

His seniors gave him some pics where Raman was cozy with ishita and then the audio, he send to Shagun to warn her with some edits .

Raman -whats this. 

Md-ur secretary has complained against u that u r favouring ishita as she is from ur place and in return she is pleasuring u.

Raman got up in anger and said-what the hell. Shagun ka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai, where is she. I will not spare her for badmouthing against ishita. 

Shagun came in front and said-dekha sir, how he is behaving, just because I told u the truth. He is so much into ishita, kyun aakhir kya lagti hai woh aapki, why u r favouring her. Aur woh ghatiya ladki just to earn some brownie points she is crossing all her bloody limits. I saw them kissing also. She is trying to seduce raman sir just to get a good position in the company. She said only to get slapped from Raman. 

Raman -donr u dare to badmouth against ishita, or else I will kill u with my bare hands.he said spitting fire when all the board members got up and said-behave ur self, u r crossing ur limits, Raman. I can fire u. 

Raman -i don't care sir, I will not leave anyone who badmouth about ishita. 

MD -but why, aakhir kya lagti hai woh tumhari. He asked only to hear, biwi hoon main unki. 

All turned hearing this only to see ishita standing wearing Saree with all marriage symbols.all got shocked seeing ishita like this while the most shocked one was Shagun. Raman went to ishita and said-why u came jaan, tumhe chot lagi hai naa. 

Ishita-itni nahi lagi ki main kisi ko aapka naam kharab karne ki izzajat do. She said and looked at the board members. 

Ishita walked inside and said-u people to know naa, ki kaun hoon main raman ki. I am his lawfully wedded wife. Biwi hoon main unki. Shaadi hui hai hamari saare rasmo riwaaz se. Then she looked at Shagun and said-and I don't have to seduce him, coz he is mine only mine. So u better stay away from my Raman. She said glaring shagun while she was numb to react. 

MD looked at Shagun and said-what the hell, they r married and u r creating scene unnecessarily. 

Shagun-no sir, they must be lying. Yaa phir inn logon ne abhi shaadi ki hogi. Just to escape from ur accusations. Haan yahin hua hoga, they must have got married today only. 

MD look at ishita and said-no sir we got married months ago. Eleven months to be precise. Infact we will complete an year of togetherness next month. She said making Raman smile. All these days he wanted to tell everyone that ishita is his wife but was fearing her reaction and today she herself declared their relationship making him happy to no limits. He was smiling like an idiot while shagun was shocked beyond words. She has not think about this not even in her dreams. 

Shagun-yeh kya ho gaya, yeh toh baazi hi palat gayi. Yeh dono husb wife hai, Now no-one will spare me.she was thinking when MD looked at ishita's cv and said-but according to ur cv, ur name is ishita iyer not bhalla. Can u explain this. 

Ishita-yes, my name has not been changed after marriage. actually after marriage we had a fight and I told him that I will prove myself without his support. So I start preparing to get a job in his company. He don't know about this and I too never give his name as reference, kyunki main khud ko saabit karna chahti thi. U can see all my interviews, which I went through. Agar kuch favour manga toh bas itna that I asked to stay in his house aur uski izzajat bhi raman ne yeh jaane begair di thi that is me. If u don't believe me, u can't call abhi and confirm. He never told him my name before asking for letting me stay in his house. Infact when Raman got to know about this, he was angry on me for not telling him anything. And we again had a fight and later I apologised to him. Whole office knows about it. Raman ne mujhe kabhi favour nahi kiya, it's just he was protecting me like any other husband. And let me tell u one thing, Shagun has locked me in lift last evening.she wanted to kill me coz I am near to raman. Yeh toh raman ne aur watchman ne mujhe bacha liya but I got injured and thays why I took off today. She said showing her swollen leg. 

MD called abhi and then the watchman to confirm what ishita told them is correct and they supported Ishra. Then they look at ishita's interview and found her genuine. Then they checked the reports made by raman and find it genuine too. 

Md-sorry raman, we called u here and accused u unnecessarily. And sorry Mrs bhalla, u have to hear all this nonsense about u. U were not wrong Raman in protecting ur wife, everyone does it. U guys can go home, we will see what we have to do with shagun. 

Raman nodded and went out holding ishita protectively while board members start discussing how to punish shagun for misleading them. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-230+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Pss-do tell me what u all want for shagun.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb
Thanks 4 The PM
anju9656 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now shagun get what she deserves
happy  that everyone knows now ishra are husband wife
amazing update dear

sanu-rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice update 
Loved it 
Finally Shagun ka band baj gaya  
Now ishra are together 
Lovely
Waiting for the next part eagerly 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Ishra went to temple to do puja
Then went doctor
But he tried to misbehave with her
Raman helped her
Senior officials have called raman due to shaguns accusations
Ishita declared being raman wife
Update soon
Waiting eagerly for ur update
shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing wonderful awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous incredible super se bhi uper brilliantly written beautiful I liked the story very much plzzz update soon next part waiting eagerly for the next update. update soon next part