Hi Vampire
thanks for understanding and your care dear
happy that you like my ff a lot 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: naush2015

Its okay dear take your time and also take good rest.

Hi Naush
thanks ofr understanding and your care dear 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Relax dear.

Update when you have time.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for understanding and care dear πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

OK dear.

Waiting for your update.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Amritha
thanks for understanding 
ya let me update 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 622
As Ranveer said Ishani to come to the get together and join him Ishani was listening to him holding the phone in her ears with a calm face and then making up herself. 
Ishani:Ranveer what is my need for you in business get together?
Ranveer:Now only I said know? All the others have come with their wives so only I am calling you. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said and seeing Raagini who was sleeping in her lap and then in a calm tone):Ranveer now only Raagini slept leaving her..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer:Arrey she has slept now only know so that she will sleep for another 2 hours know? Then what leave her to Maa and come. 
Ishani:Are you sure?
Ranveer:Haan sure come to hotel Royal Blue in Andheri. Coming to the hotel don't ask anything to the hotel staff and all. Come to hotel and call me let me direct you. 
Ishani:Tk..
Ranveer:Wear Saree and come. 
Ishani:haan okay..
Ranveer:Then Ishani come in your car. you itself drive and come. I came to hotel in my car with driver and after dropping me I told driver to go back to home. He would come to home and give the car key to Maa and leave to his home. To go back to home we need car so only come in your car. 
Ishani:Tk let me come but I need sometime to get ready know?
Ranveer:Arrey(seeing his watch in his hand and then getting the time): Its 6.25 now,Get ready by 7 o clock and you can reach this hotel by 7.45. 
Ishani:Hmm tk let me come to hotel and call you. 
Ranveer:Tk fine..I am waiting for you. 
Ishani:Hmm let me come..(she took the phone from her ears and saw the phone and seeing the call getting cut and her phone screen displayed Ranveer's image in her screensaver were seeing his photo in her phone display in a calm tone):Always you are busy with your business and now did you see for what you are calling your wife? you are calling your wife for business get together.The get together were all the people will be wearing coat and suite of white and black color. To that get together you are calling me. Tk fine let me come to that business get together itself at least by that I can be near you for sometime know?. (telling it with a cute missing him face she kept the phone in the lamp table and then saw Raagini who was sleeping well in her lap were she with a smile took Raagini in her both the hands carefully and then hugged Raagini and made Raagini to keep her head in her shoulders).
Holding Raagini carefully Ishani got down from the bed and then she started to walk to the entrance of the room and then she came to the entrance of the room and she came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor were walking in the corridor for a while and she came to the corner of the corridor and then she stood in front of Amba's room were she saw Amba watching TV sitting in the sofa and having TV remote in her hand. 
Ishani(standing in the entrance of the room):Maa..
Amba(taking her eyes from the TV and seeing Ishani in the entrance of the room with a smile):Ishani come in why are you standing there itself?
Ishani giving a smile to Amba and entered the room and she came and stood in front of Amba. 
Ishani:Maa Raagini is sleeping well and Ranveer called to me now and he said he is in a business get together and all the other business people have come with their wife and he has forgot to inform me in the morning. Now he is asking me to get ready and come to the get together.
Amba(with a smile):Tk then go and come...
Ishani:Haan let me go Maa. To leave Raagini to you only I came..
Amba:Tk make Raagini sleep in the bed. Let me take care of her. you go and come back with Ranveer.
Ishani:Tk Maa..(giving a smile to Amba and she turned and saw the bed and then going near the bed and then laid Raagini in the bed).
Raagini cutely adjusted herself in the bed were Ishani made the pillow to be below Raagini's head in the proper position and then she took another two pillow and kept it on the both the sides of Raagini and then turned and saw Amba. 
Ishani:Tk Maa let me leave now and then come back soon. 
Amba:Tk Dikhra(she gave a smile).
Ishani too giving a smile to Amba started to walk to the entrance of the room and then coming to the entrance of the room she came out of Amba's room and started to walk in the corridor and then walking in the corridor for a while she came to their room were she entered their room and then she closed the door and locked the door and then she walked and went to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard and then she took a designer Saree in her hand and then other dresses needed for her and then she closed the cupboard and then she walked to the washroom and then she went inside the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready. 
MUMBAI AIRPORT...
It was exactly 7 o clock were both Nirbhay and Rithika after collecting their bags from the luggage lounge and then pulling their trolley bags along with them and they were walking towards the entrance of the Airport. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Flight was fast know?
Rithika:(seeing Nirbhay):Haan by 7 o clock only flight need to land but it landed by 6.40 itself and now by 7 o clock we collected our luggage itself and we are walking to go out of the Airport. 
Nirbhay(giving a smile to her):Haan. Tk how to reach home? shall we go by taxi?I forgot to call to my driver to inform about our arrival in the Airport. 
Rithika:No problem when we were waiting to collect our luggage I messaged to my office cab driver. My office is only 5 km from here know?Driver too replied he will come soon. He will be coming here only. So let us go in my office cab. First let me drop you in your home and then let me go to my home. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay done..(he gave a smile to her).
Rithika too smiling to him walked with him were they both walking pulling the trolley bags along with them and they came out of the Airport when it was exactly 7.10 were they came towards the car parking and Rithika saw for her office cab were she was not able to find the office cab. 
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):Driver must be on the way..
Nirbhay:Tk let us wait...
Rithika shook her head as yes were both of them started to wait for Rithika's office cab to come there. 
RV MANSION..
When it was 7.10 Ishani opened the room door and then she came out of the room having her purse,phone and car key in her hands were she was looking cute and beautiful in her Rose color transparent Saree along with green color 3/4th blouse that was covering her hand till her elbow and both the hands having golden color bangles and the free hair and the green bindi stuck between her eyebrows and the nose pin in her nose and simple gold chain in her neck were having a simple make up she was looking like a beautiful angel like:

Having her purse, phone and car key in her hand she came out of her room and she started to walk in the corridor and then she came to the stairs and she got down in the stairs and then she came to the hall and then she walked in the hall and then she came out of the hall and walking in the outer corridor and then she came to the parking of the house and then she saw her car and then she unlocked the car with the car key remote control and then she opened the car door and then she got in the car and sat in the driving seat and then she kept her phone and purse above the dashboard in the car and then she inserted the car key in the ignition and then closed the car door and she wore the seat belt over her and then she started the car and took the car out of the parking and then she drove the car in the pathway of the house and when she reached to the gate seeing the car Security got up from his chair and came and opened the gate and then saluted her were Ishani gave a head shake with a smile to Security and she drove the car out of RV mansion and then she started to drive the car towards Royal blue hotel in the Mumbai roads. 
MUMBAI AIRPORT..
It was exactly 7.30 were Rithika's office cab came towards the parking of the Airport were Rithika recognizing the cab and then seeing Nirbhay..
Rithika:This cab only.(she showed the cab that was coming towards them).
Nirbhay:(seeing the cab Rithika showed):hmm okay..
Cab driver driving and then seeing both Nirbhay and Rithika standing in the parking drove the car to them and then stopped the cab near them and then he lowered the window and then seeing Rithika. 
Driver:Sorry madam got stuck in traffic..
Rithika:That is okay no problem..(she opened the back door of the cab and then she took the bag and kept the bag in the back of the car seat and then she got in the back seat).
Nirbhay too got in the car next to Rithika via same door and then he kept the bag in the back of the seat next to Rithika's bag and then he closed the car door and sat well next to Rithika. 
Rithika(seeing Driver):First need to drop (showing Nirbhay):him in his house. let me tell the direction to his home you drive in that way..
Driver:Tk Madam(telling it he started the car and then he started to drive the car from the parking of the Airport towards the exit area of the Airport and after few seconds he brought the car out of Airport and he started to drive the car in the Mumbai roads according to the way Rithika was telling him).
ROYAL BLUE HOTEL..
It was exactly 7.50 when Ishani reached Royal blue hotel were she took the car to the parking of the hotel and then she parked the car in the hotel parking and then she stopped the ignition of the car and took the car key in her hand and then she took the seat belt from her and then she took the purse and phone from the dashboard and she opened the car door and she got down from the car and then she closed the car door and then she locked the car with the remote control in her car key and then she opened her purse and kept the car key inside the purse and then she closed the purse and she saw her phone and she operated her phone and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears and she heard the ring..
Ranveer(picking the call):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:I reached the hotel Royal blue..
Ranveer:Which place are you in the hotel?
Ishani:I am in the parking..
Ranveer:Tk enter the hotel keeping the phone in your ears. Let me be in the line..
Ishani:hmm okay(holding the purse in her one hand and with other hand holding the phone in her ears and she started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel were she came to the entrance of the hotel were the security opened the glass door of the hotel for her with a pleasant smile were she too gave a smile to the security and she entered the hotel).
As soon as Ishani entered a man wearing a coat and suite and perfectly looking like a star hotel employee came and welcomed Ishani. 
Employee:Welcome madam..how could I help you?
Ranveer(hearing the voice of the employee in the phone and to Ishani):Who is that?
Ishani(who was about to answer to Employees question hearing Ranveer's question in the phone and in a calm tone):Hotel Employee is welcoming me and he is asking me what he could do for me.
Ranveer:Tell him that I am in the hotel and I am directing you..
Ishani:Tk(seeing the employee):My husband is in the phone line and he is in this hotel only and he is directing me to the place he is in this hotel.
Employee(giving a pleasant smile):that is nice madam you can go(he left way for her).
Ishani started to walk as soon as the Employee gave way for her. 
Ranveer(who was hearing all the conversation of Ishani with the employee):There will be lift come in the lift to the 7th floor..
Ishani:Tk...(telling it she started to walk to the lift were she went near the lift and she hit the button of the lift and waited for the lift to come).
Within next 4 seconds life came to the ground floor and opened its door for her were Ishani as soon as the lift opened its door she entered the lift and she hit the 7th floor button were the lift closed its door and it started to move up were the lift was going up were in the next 20 seconds the lift stopped itself in the 7th floor and then opened its door for her. 
Ishani(having the phone in her ears and she came out of the lift): Hmm I came to 7th floor..(hearing no reply from Ranveer she took the phone from her ears and saw the phone display and seeing the lift again and then to herself):I came in lift know?Because of signal problem phone would have got cut..(she then again dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears and she waited for Ranveer to pick the call).
Ranveer:(picking the call):haan Ishani  as you came in lift phone got cut I think?
Ishani:haan because of that only phone got cut. Tk I am in 7th floor now..
Ranveer:Fine get together is in the terrace of the hotel now get in the stairs and come to the terrace..
Ishani:Ranveer what is this?
Ranveer:Arrey come know?
Ishani:Tk fine..(telling it with a cute silent face she started to get in the stairs and then saw a door open were she entered that door and she was able to see the terrace of the hotel as soon as she entered the door).
Ishani who was expecting the terrace full of business people wearing coat and suite of white and black now in reality she saw the terrace with a surprise face were the terrace was looking so calm and beautiful in that late evening time. She saw the terrace having two roof and under that roof tables and chairs were there and red lights were in the roof showing it to the table and the rest of the place were terrace which was completely open and was having the sky as its roof were the place was looking totally calm and romantic like:

Ishani getting its Ranveer's surprise plan for her now saw for Ranveer were he was having his phone in his ears and was showing his back to her and was rubbing the table with his one hand standing under one roof of the terrace. 
Ishani:(in the phone):Ranveer..
Ranveer:Haan have you come or not?
Ishani:I am standing behind you..(she said in a surprise mixed calm tone).
Ranveer(hearing it immediately turned and saw Ishani and then having the phone in his ears still and with a happy smile):Welcome Mrs. Vaghela...
Ishani(with a surprised and emotional face getting to know that its the surprise Ranveer has arranged for her having the phone in her ears):Thank you Mr. Vaghela..
Ranveer smiled to her were Ishani too was seeing him with a surprised and emotional face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update dii.. I never expect it.. Let me read it... 
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
You have given us suxh a romantic episode. Ishaani doesn't want to attend this business meeting but she agrees to join Ranveer because it's the only way for her to be with him. Ranveer is overwhelmed with his job and seldom has free time for Ishaani. 
Now Ranveer's surprise is ready. Ishaani was amazed by Ranveer's preparations.
Please give us a very very very romantic episode. Show Ishveer passionate love.
Take care.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Fantastic update. Waiting for the next.😊😊
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...just loved it...Waiting for next...