Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 4

Ishra got happy getting ruhi's custody while ashgun was shocked. Ishita hugged Ruhi tight and said-finally aap hamare paas aa gaye betu. U r happy naa. 

Ruhu-very happy mumma. I love u. 

Ishita-love u too betu. They were lost in their tiny miny talk while every eyes were on ishru only. Everyone smiled seeing how the mother daughter was bonding when ashok signalled Shagun to do drama to stop the custody going to ishra .

Shagun got up and said-this is wrong ur honour, u can't give my baby to this lady. She is a barren lady and thats why she want a hold on my baby. She is dangerous for my baby, I am her mother, I kept her in my womb for nine months and gave birth to her. U can't give my baby to an infertile lady, she was saying making ishita's face fell. Her eyes got moist when Raman got up and said-sorry to disturb ma'am, but ,not ishita but Shagun is dangerous for my baby. Aur kahan thi iss Shagun ki yeh manta when she left her six months old baby .shagun ne apni bachchi tab chodi thi when Ruhi needed her most. Aur aaj bhi usse apni bachchi isliye nahi chahiye coz she loves her but because she want to win over me. Uske liye Ruhi sirf Ek trophy hai, jise woh mujhse jeetna chahti hai. Please don't let it happen ma'am. 

Judge -mr bhalla relax, I know what to do and what not to do. 

Raman -ok ma'am, I won't interrupt again. But tell her not to insult ishita in all this. Coz I will not tolerate any random woman questioning my wife. He said making ishita look at him. 

Judge -i do understand ur sentiment Mr bhalla, and miss arora u can't defame anyone just like that. 

Shagun-but maam, iss banjh ne, she was saying when Raman got up and said-one more word against my wife, trust me Shagun main tumhare halak mein haath daal kar tumhari zubaan baahar khinch lunga. He said spitting fire. 

Shagun-kyun bada pyaar aa raha hai, iss banjh ishita par. I think u have forgotten, once upon a time u were mad in my love. Bhool gaye kaise mere aage peeche mandrate the. 

Raman -ofcourse not. Apni zindagi ki sabse badi galti koi kaise bhool sakta hai. He was saying when judge said-order order, aap dono chup ho jaiye, or I will have to throw both of u out of the court. 

Ishita got up and said going to Raman -raman please baith jaiye, ur anger can weaken our case. Abhi Ruhi jaruri hai ,shagun nahi. She said softly making Raman calm a bit. She hold his hand and was going to sit wheb Shagun again said provoking raman-maam please meri bachchi mujhe wapas de dijiye, this ishita is not good for Ruhi. 

Raman was about to say something again when ishita hold his hand and said -dont, she is provoking u, trying to prove that u can't keep ur anger in control. Let judge ma'am handle her. 

Raman -agar usne phir kuch kaha naa, I will. 

Ishita-raman please, aap please shaant rahiye. She said while Raman was glaring at Shagun. 

Ishita-raman, don't look at her. 

Ruhi-haan papa, Ruhi ki tarah dekho.she said smiling making Raman smile. While shagun was still on with her drama at last judge said-agar aap bachchi se itna pyaar karti maa miss arora, toh Ruhi kabhi kisi aur ko nahi chunti. She chooses ishita over u, that means she got more love from her then u. Miss arora bachche bahut maroon hote hai, they only understand the language of love. Joh pyaar usse aapse nahi mila woh ishita se mila, that's why she chosed her over u. Toh baat yahin khatam hoti hai. Ruhi's custody goes to her mother Dr Ishita Raman kumar bhalla. And Mr bhalla, I am warning u. U should keep hold on ur anger. Ur anger will scare ur baby's mental health. 

Raman -sorry ur honour. I don't want to get angry but can't see anyone hurting my family. 

Judge-thats so good, but u should tame ur anger. 

Raman -i will ur honour. He said and finally the custody was given to Ishra mainly ishita. 

Ishraruh got happy and ruhi hugged Ishra tight. Ishra just looked at each other feeling discomfort with their sudden proximity but then look at Ruhi and kissed her temple lovingly. Ruhi got happy and kissed their cheeks. 

Soon they came out. 

Raman -main car le kar aata hoon, u wait here only. 

Ishru nodded and raman went. They were waiting for raman when shagun came to ishita and said-bahut badi galti ki hai tumne ishita, Tumne Ek maa se uski bachchi cheeni hai, bhagwaan tumhe kabhi khush nahi rakhega. She said faking tears while Ruhi hugged ishita tight fearing Shagun will take her again. 

Ishita wrapped her arms around Ruhi and said-aap kyun darr rahe ho betu, u r with ur mumma and papa. Aur ab koi tumhe humse nahi cheen payega. She said to scared Ruhi and pecked her temple softly and then looked at Shagun and said-agar tum Ek achchi maa hoti naa Shagun, toh mujhe kabhi yeh karna hi nahi padta. But sadly u don't know how to take care of ur daughter. All u r concerned about ur ashok baby and ur spa. 

Shagun-just shut up, ab Ek banjh mujhe maa banna shikhayegi. Really, mat bhoolo, Ruhi is my daughter and one day I will snatch her from u and Raman. 

Ishita-woh din kabhi nahi aayega, coz I will never let Ruhi go. Aur main banjh nahi hoon. I have a cute daughter .joh mujhse bahut pyaar karti hai. 

Shagun-and a husband who loves his ex matlab main. Shayad tumhe pata nahi hai, ur husband loves me alot. Aaj bhi mera deewana hai woh, tabhi toh roz mujhe dekhne mere ghar par aata tha. She said making ishita sad, she don't know what to say as its right that Ruhi is her daughter but she still can't claim Raman as her husband. She turned and was going when shagun said-kyun bura lagaa sach sunkar, Mrs ishita Raman Kumar bhalla. She was saying when they heard, bura nahi lagaa, she is amazed at ur audacity. After cheating ur husband so badly, u still think he can love u. Kitni bewakoof ho tum Shagun. 

Ishita and Shagun looked at the direction and saw raman standing there putting hands in his pocket .

Raman walked to them and said wrapping ishru in his arms-i really don't understand Shagun, kis duniya mein reh rahi ho. U r no more the sun of my life, jiske ird gird meri zindagi ghoomti thi. Ab meri zindagi mein ishita hai aur sirf woh hi hai joh mujhe claim kar sakti hai, not someone like u can claim me. Jao aur jaa kar apne 6 foot 2 inch ke boyfriend ko apna deewana samjho aur banao, coz Raman Kumar bhalla is no more interested in u. I have someone very wonderful in my life now. So please excuse us, hume ghar jaa kar celebrate karna hai, apni happiness aur apni togetherness, tum apni haar ka maatam manao. Good bye, hope mujhe tumhari shakal dobara kabhi naa dekhni pade. Saying so he turned taking ishru and the trio walk towards Raman's car. 

Soon, they settled in the car and drove towards their home leaving ashgun fuming. 

Raman was driving the car and Ruhi was busy in talking anything and everything while ishita was just looking at Raman without blinking her eyes. After sometime raman saw Ruhi sleeping peacefully in Ishita's arms, so Raman said-puch lo joh puchna hai. 

Ishita heard this and said-huh?? 

Raman -i said ask whatever u want to ask and stop ogling at me. 

Ishita looked away and said-i am not ogling at u. Waise bhi koi aapko kyun dekhega.

Raman -achcha baba, tell me what u wanna ask. 

Ishita looked at him and said-i don't want to ask anything. 

Raman -i know what u want to ask. Puch lo. 

Ishita-jaante hai toh jawaab de dijiye. 

Raman -yes I know but still I want to hear it from u. 

Ishita -aapne joh Shagun ko kaha, did u really mean it. 

Raman looked at her and said-kya kaha .

Ishita -nothing. Saying so she looked away only to hear, yes I mean it. She is none in my life. Uski meri zindagi mein koi jagah nahi hai. I am over her. 

Ishita smiled meekly and said-not this, the other one. 

Raman -kya ??

Ishita-that u will not tolerate if she hurt me and only I can claim u.yeh sach tha yaa sirf shagun ko neecha dikhane ke liye, u said so. She said looking down and then looking at him and again looking down. 

Raman -maine joh bhi kaha woh 101% sach hai. I will tolerate if anyone hurts u. Kyunki main tumhare appa ko promise kiya hai ki main tumhari aankhon mein aansu nahi aane dunga. So it's my responsibility to safeguard to against every hurt, insult and accusation. And I will do my duty intactly. Aur rahi baat claim karne ki, toh bhale hi hamari shaadi ki wajah Ruhi go but the truth is we r answerable to each other. Jis din tumhe apni biwi banaya tha, uss din saare purane rishte ussi aag mein jala diye the. So only u can claim me, no-one else has that right. Haan Shagun Ruhi ki biological mother hamesha rahegi but meri biwi aur ruhi ki maa hamesha tum rahogi. So yes only u can claim me. 

Ishita got overwhelmed hearing this and was about to say something when Raman said-but that doesn't mean that u actually start claiming over me. Raman yeh Karo, Raman who Karo, Raman aise kiya karo baby,yeh sab mat Karna mere saath I hate all this. 

Ishita made a dirty face and said-thodi si der ke liye bhi ram kumar nahi ban sakte hai, apna yeh raavan Kumar andaz laana zaruri hai naa, Mr rude bhalla. 

Raman smiled hearing this and said-ab saath mein jkr ho toh rude bhalla banna banta hai. Waise bhi tumhare muh se compliment main bardasht nahi kar paunga. 

Ishita-compliment aur aapko, kyun, aisa kaun saa kila fateh kiya hai. 

Raman -kiya hai naa, aur uss kile hai naam, ishita raman kumar bhalla hai. 

Ishita-correction, ishita sadu Kumar bhalla hai. 

Raman -aww ishita, khud ko sadu. Badi jaldi pehchaan li khud ko. 

Ishita-main nahi Aap, sadu bhi akdu bhi aur sabse gande wale bhi, raavan Kumar. Mujhe baat ho nahi karni aapse. 

Raman -toh kyun kar rahi ho. Meri bachchi ko achche se sulao chup chap. 

Ishita-maine nahi aapne shuru ki thi baat, aur rahi baat Ruhi ki. She is my daughter and I know how to make her sleep. Don't interfere Mr sadu kumar bhalla plus akdu kumar bhalla. She said making a dirty face. 

Raman -tumhari shakal already disastrous hai, don't add to it. Warna meri bachchi darr jayegi. 

Ishita-nahi daregi ,after all aapki shakal bhi toh dekhti hai. 

Raman -oh hello, I am very handsome. 

Ishita-handsome,kis angle se. 

Raman -360 degree, koi angle hai hi nahi jisse main handsome naa lagun.

Ishita-itni khushfehmi nahi paalni chahiye. 

Raman -kyun, tujh jaisi pagal madrasan ko paal sakta hoon toh khushfehmi kyun nahi. He said smiling making ishita irritated to the core. 

Ishita-mujhe baat ho nahi karni, I am sleepy, end of conversation. Bye. Saying so she closed her eyes hugging Ruhi tight, while Raman smiled at her cute antics and thought -yeh madrasan toh bilkul pagal hai, but cute hai. Thinking so he continued driving while ishita was busy in pretending to sleep. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres 

Awesome update 
Ishra got ruhi's custody.. 
Shagun started playing her dirty games... She badmouthed Ishita... 
Judge silenced her... 
She again told ishita that Raman loves only her... 
Loved the way Raman answered shagun back and took a stand for Ishita.. 
He said only Ishita has the right and only she can claim him... 
Loved their Nok-jhok in the car... 
Loved the update very much 
Continue soon 
Thanks for the pm 
Edited by DipaliG - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Raman rocked 
Loved their cute bantering 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Raman rocked 
Loved their cute bantering 
Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update di..Love their nok jhok.Update soon and thanks for pm.
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous udate
Omg they r so cute 
Adorable 
Lovly nok jhok
And answer to ashgun
uthkala thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update