beautiful teaser
too good 
ruhi is cute
thanks 4 pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
PART 17

Everyone clapped for Ishra while they just look at each other smiling. They shared a brief eyelock which got broken by the claps. They looked away and went down. 

After ishra dance all start having snacks while Raman was looking for ruhi as she was nowhere.

Raman saw amma and walked to her. 

Raman -amma.he called her. 

Amma looked at Raman and asked-what happened kanna, looking for someone. 

Raman -yes amma, Ruhi Kahan hai. Aur ishita bhi nahi dikh rahi. Where r they. 

Amma-donr know where they r. But jahan bhi hongi Ek saath hi hogi. She was saying when they heard aditi's voice. 

They turned and start listening. 

Aditi -hi everyone, if u all think that the sangeet ceremony is over, then u all r wrong coz the most cutest pair is yet to dance. If u all think ki Bhai ne aur bhabhi ne toh dance kar liya then who is the another cute pair, then u have to see this. The dance performance of the most beautiful and adorable daughters, and yes this dance performance is dedicated to their fathers, whom they love the most. So here I present the cute chotu with her beautiful mumma. 

Everyone looked at the stage entry place and saw ishru coming together. Ishita was wearing a pink lehenga while Ruhi was wearing a green and pink sharara and her hair was tied in a cute braid. 

Raman smiled seeing his two angels and soon they start dancing. Ishita was dancing slowly while Ruhi was just looking at her and copying her. While Raman was looking at them making an aww face. Ishita was making Ruhi dance and Ruhi was shaking her body making with her ponytail shake too. 

Yeh betiyan to babul ki raniyan hain...
Mithi mithi pyaari pyaari yeh kahaniyan hain
Yeh shishe diyan gudiya rab jaane ki yeh kudiyaan
Kina janmiyan Kina le jaaniyan hain
Yeh betiyan to babul ki raniyan hain

Yeh ladkiyan to maaon ki raniyan hain...
Yeh ladkiyan to maaon ki raniyan hain...
In ka ram hai rakhwaala inkabachpan bhola bhaala
Bholi bhali si inki jawaniyan hain
Yeh ladkiyan to maaon ki raniyan hain

Sab ke dil ki saare ghar ki yeh raaniyan hain...
Sab ke dil ki saare ghar ki yeh raaniyan hain...
Yeh chidiyan ek din phur se udjaaniyan hain
Koi inka haath na chhode koi inka dil na tode
Tey saache rab diyan meherbaaniyan hain
Yeh betiyan to babul ki raniyan hain
Kahaniyan hain kahaniyan hain

Appa's and raman's eyes got moist seeing ishru dance. 

After the dance, Ruhi took the mic and said-i love u papa and gave raman a flying kiss which Raman catch and hide it in his heart. 

Ishita too took the mic and said-i love too appa. She said and her eyes got teary. 

Both the father went on the stage and hugged their respective daughters. Appa hide ishita in his chest while Raman picked his little doll in his arms and showered her little face with lots of kisses. 

Ruhi-kaicha tha papa. She asked cutely. 

Raman kissed her palm and said-it was priceless princess. U gave the world to ur papa. Kisne shikhaya. 

Ruhi looked at ishita and said-mumma ne. 

Raman looked at ishita and said thank u,to which she answered smiling. 

Soon the function ended and all went back to their house.next day was a big day for Ishra and for their parents too. Next day was their marriage. 

At night, ishita was combing her hair when amma came to her and start combing her hair. Ishita just sat like a small baby and let amma comb her hair .

Amma-tomorrow u will go to ur house kanna. I want u to take only goid memories there. Leave all the bad memories, humiliations, insult and pain here only. Raman is a very good boy and he will always keep u happy. I want u to keep him and his family happy too. And most importantly to keep Ruhi happy. Ruhi is a very special kid, she loves u alot. U should always love her above everyone. 

Ishita kept her head in amma's lap and said-i know amma, Ruhi is my daughter, I will always love her. Main aur Raman usse bahut pyaar karte hai. 

Amma -and raman loves u too very much. Tu uska bhi bahut khayal rakhna, aisa pati sirf kismatwalon ko milta hai and by god grace u got him. 

Ishita-haan amma, I will always keep him happy. Will do everything for him. He is my husband, main unke saath bahut khush rahungi. She said while amma start patting her and soon she slept in her amma's lap. Appa was seeing all this from door and got happy seeing ishita so happy with raman. 

On the other hand, Raman was making Ruhi sleep while his mind was still stuck on the dance performance of ishru. He was smiling continuously rememberering the dance patting Ruhi slowly when someone touched his forehead. He raised his eyes and saw toshiji standing there. 

Raman got up and said-arey maa, aap kab aayi. 

Toshiji -when u were smiling remembering that dance, that was cute naa. 

Raman nodded and said-how much she think of my happiness maa. She is just perfect for me and ruhi. 

Toshiji-haan puttar, she loves ruhi alot. 

Raman -and I love her alot. 

Toshiji -but puttar, kya woh tujhse pyaar karti hai .

Raman -i don't know naa, and this is not that much important also. She loves my daughter and going to marry me, she is giving me right to love her whole life. For me this much is more then enough. 

Toshiji pecked his temple and said-tu bahut achcha hai raman, dekhna ishita bahut jaldi tujhse pyaar karegi.

Raman -fingers crossed. He said smiling and Toshiji went smiling. Soon he too slept hugging Ruhi tight. 

Next morning everyone got up early .ishita took bath and wore a red and white kanjivaram saree and went to Malai mandir with amma and other relatives to pray. They all reached temple and pray for happy married life of Ishra. Then all came back and start preparing for the haldi function. 

Raman haldi got started and everyone was applying him lots of haldi teasing and playing with him. Ruhi too applied lots of mehendi to raman and to herself too .

Everyone laughed at her cute antics and soon all got ready to go to ishita's house for haldi function. Ruhi too got ready wearing a yellow frock. 

Soon all reached iyer house and haldi function started there also. At first Ruhi applied haldi on ishita and then everyone applied lots of haldi to ishita. 

Soon haldi function got over and everyone started preparing for marriage. 

Girls took ishita to beauty salon where she was about to get ready. They did her make up and make her wear madisar and then start making her wear jewelleries one by one. 

At last ishita got ready for her marriage till evening. Girls took ishita home where amna took evil eyes off her. 

In bhalla mansion, Raman got ready wearing a maroon and cream sherwani. Toshiji make him wear the sehra and he get into his Merc and the baraat start moving. Everyone was walking dancing happily. Ruhi was the most happiest soul. She was dancing along with raman's cousins wearing a purple and blue lehenga. 

After a long dancing session the baraat finally reached iyer house, everyone ran to see the groom and baraat. Ishita too want to see him but couldn't due to shyness. 

Amma appa make raman and his family settle after some puja and told the girls to bring ishita down. 

All girls reached to ishita's room and said-chalo akka, neeche jaane ka time do gaya. Aaj toh jeeju aapko dekh kar ghayal ho jayenge. They said and giggled when one girl said-sirf jeeju kyun ghayal honge, akka bhi hongi. Jeeju bhi toh kitne handsome lag rahe hai. She said and all agreed. 

Finally after much teasing they took ishita downstairs. 

Ishita was coming down taking slow steps looking down blushing as she knows very well that every eyes were on her only. 

Raman was looking at her all mesmerised seeing her looking divine in her bridal attire.he was smiling like an idiot seeing her looking so beautiful while his cousins were busy in teasing Raman. 

Ishita too want to see him a glimpse but she has to look down as every eyes were on her only. 

Finally she came down and walked to the stage. Toshiji walked to her and kissed her forehead blessing her, while Ruhi came to her running and said -mumma, Aap kitni pletty lag rahi hai. 

Ishita sat on her knees and said looking at her -aap bhi toh bahut pretty lag rahe ho, ekdum doll jaisi.

Ruhi smiled hearing this and pecked ishita's cheek while Raman was just smiling seeing ishru bond. 

Later, ishra were in stage to exchange their garlands. Toshiji gave raman the garland and told him to make ishita wear. Raman happily make her wear the garland,then amma gave ishita the garland and finally she could raise her eyes to see him and a smile crept in her face seeing raman looking too handsome in his groom's attire. she got up a little to make him wear the garland but he said straight to tease her as his cousins were shouting not to give in. While trying to make him wear garland ishita lost her balance and was about to fall when Raman hold her by waist. 

Everyone hooted for the lovely couple while Raman mouthed a sorry to trouble her. Then she stand again and make him wear the varmala. Everyone clapped for the couple and soon Raman was taken to get his clothes changed. 

Few men and appa make raman wear the vesti and then he was brought in the mandap. Pandit ji started chanting the mantras and called for ishita. Soon ishita came and they make her sit next to raman. Pandit ji started chanting mantras and then told them to take pheras around the sacred fire. Ishra took rounds around the fire hand in hand.

Then appa did Ishita's kanyadaan. Both appa and ishita cried at the time of giving ishita's hand to raman, which Raman hold firmly and always promised to keep ishita happy. Then pandit ji told raman to fill her partition. Raman took a pinch of sindoor and filled her partition while ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch. 

At last raman make ishita wear mangalsutra around her neck making her his forever. Ishita looked at him, he was already looking at her, they shared a brief eyelock. 

At last pandit ji announced them as husband and wife and told them to take blessing from their elders. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i can say da most beautiful update ,,very well written ...
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh goddd unbelievable m da first one...
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful wedding and ceremonies!
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
They are married 
Cute dance of Ishru 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail