Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow amazing teaser loved it can't wait for the update thank you for pm.

Thanks dear
Glad you liked it
Asshi... thumbnail
Asshi... thumbnail

Will be updating in min, sorry for being late. I was busy
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 12 - A Start of New Journey

Arav saw Mahira leaning on wall standing in corridor. He wasn't expecting her and was quite surprised but didn't said anything. He noticed the unsaid worried on her face and her distant gaze, perhaps, she was thinking something.

Arav knew the reason so he braced himself and walked to her.

"Mahi" Arav called her

Mahira wasn't startled even if she was lost. She simply turned her head to him and looked at him with hollow gaze. She sighed and then straightened herself.

"You remember what we have to do, right?" Arav said slowly

"Of course I do! That's why I'm here." Mahira replied softly

Arav nodded. His mind was lost about the conversation in hall. He stood looking down thinking about sometime back and stood completely unaware of Mahira's scrutinizing gaze directed to him.

"Arav, library is in mum's room and if we'll go together mum might doubt so... You go and check for now, I'll come when mum and others will get busy with preparations." Mahira said after thinking something with a nervous smile

Arav was glad at her proposition. It was something he wanted.

"You are right!" Arav said not looking at her trying to hide the relief on his face from her

Mahira passed a weak smile and eyed him going.

As Arav left Mahi stood watching where he left, thinking sadly.

Mahira knew the reason behind his lostness and his silence. She knew very well what he wanted to do and what he was planning that's why she let him go alone so he could have a talk with his mother and feel relax. He must have been worried for her knowing her decision of celebrating marriage anniversary.

Somewhere, she too, in fact all of them wanted Arav talk to Khushi regarding this matter as more than anyone else only Arav could find what actually Khushi's feelings are, about the whole celebration.

Mahira sighed and walked to her room.

Arav entered Khushi's room. Khushi wasn't present there. Arav looked around. His eyes stopped at moved bookshelf and he was surprised to realize where his mother was.

"What is mum doing in there?" Arav talked to himself eyeing the shelf

Arav walked to the bookshelf and sighed. They could be moved either by powers or button system that was installed when kids were small. For Arav using power was something like death so he chose to push the button that was hidden behind books.

The shelf moved in side showing the door to the hidden library.

Arav hesitated to open the door. He didn't wanted to disturb Khushi. Suddenly it stuck him why Khushi went inside hidden library. He frowned.

Arav opened the door and entered inside.

Thousands of books piled on shelves and covering the walls. The air was heavy with pleasant scent of books. A big table placed in the middle with some books piled and chairs surrounding it.

Arav saw his mother sitting on one of the chair, startled by the sudden intrusion. He thought he saw her hiding something though he tried to see what it was but remained silent about it.

"Arav!" Khushi breathed with trembling voice, scared of getting caught

Arav narrowed his eyes as his gaze scrutinizing his mother's averting gazes. His mother was hiding something, he was sure about that now but the question was what was she hiding from him this time.

Arav was lost in his thoughts of investigation when he heared his mother's voice once again.

"Is everything alright, son?" Khushi stood beside him inquiring in composed voice

Arav shook his head and looked at her.

"Everything's... fine!" Arav shrugged

Arav saw his mother questioning gaze asking him then why he is in here when everything's fine.

"I wanted to talk to you..." Arav hesitated, he never had been one to hesitate. He would simply blast the bitter truth without caring, it wasn't that he didn't cared but he did it so to bring out his mother from her cocoon of hope regarding her husband, he didn't wanted to see her crying over him but today he wanted to have a smooth conversation than usual crying over the bygone.

"About what?" Khushi asked cautiously though she knew what it could be but she was surprised by the stammering of her son so decided to be ignorant and play along, smoothly.

Arav looked down. He didn't knew how to ask her. He had always been a person to told his mother stop crying than asking what she was feeling about the past.

"About what you said downstairs!" Arav shrugged and tried to overcome the sudden hesitation

Khushi knew it but now she understood the reason behind his sudden hesitation. She decided to help her son out of his little misery and answer him the required reply without delaying further.

"Arav" Khushi started, she gulped and then looked at him with sheer determination "I truly want to do this."

Arav was surprised by his mother strength. But he felt there was more to it.

"I have realized it was wrong to stop them from celebrating such a great occasion just because of whatever happened to me." Khushi felt the lump in her throat on the remembrance of what happened nevertheless she continued "this day, it means a lot to all of us. It was a huge day for us and not celebrating it, it is kind of injustice to all the happy days. So what your father is not between us today? I should celebrate the marriage anniversary because it happened, because it is still a beautiful day for me and am glad it happened." Khushi looked at Arav with ao much emotions that Arav kept on watching her, surprised to see his mother like this for the first time with that smile on her face but tears wetting her eyes

Khushi looked away wiping her tears that dared to escape from her eyes. She looked back at her son.

"Besides, everyone has sacrificed enough for me no more. I can't let some bad accidents to overshadow the happy moments." There was no more sadness amd happiness lingering on her face but a calmness, calmness and determination for those whom she love and for the one she has to fight

Arav watched her for don't know how long like trying to understand this new face of his mother or the reason behind this sudden change. He tore his gaze from his mother's face and nodded.

"You are right!" Arav passed a light smile to his mother before moving out of the secret library.

Khushi watched him going with a wistful smile. She was glad to have such an understanding and loving son but was sad too, for he was so alone in the cold world not letting anyone to peek in his heart all because of one misfortune.

Arav, on the other hand, was glad for his mother. He always wanted her to be happy and stop shedding those silent tears in night and maybe now his wish was going to be fulfilled but then there was the word 'maybe' because he had felt something else too in his mother's eyes that he couldn't understand and gave him some chilly feelings.

Arav walked to Mahira's room. He knocked the door and then entered inside.

Mahira was expecting him. So wasn't much surprised. She looked at him encouraging him to speak.

"Mahi... Mother was in that library so I couldn't do anything. We'll check it later." Arav shrugged

Mahira sighed. She knew they won't get anything tonight not after Khushi's declaration. She gave a nod to Arav.

"That's fine!" Mahi passed a smile

~*~

It was a lovely day. Piya was extremely happy. She was floating around in college with a huge smile. Her curls were dancing in air.

"It is going to be awesome!" Misha grinned beside her

"I know!" Piya replied back with a dreamy look as she passed the invitation to one of her friend

"It's so awesome. Three anniversaries together! I wonder why you guys didn't celebrated before?" Misha questioned

Piya stopped. She looked at her thinking.

"Aha!" She shook her head confusing Misha "we better not talk about this. Arav will not like." Piya passed the grim look

Misha silenced. She looked away feeling something different. She didn't knew what happened to her on hearing Arav's name. She bit her lower lip trying to get back her thoughts away from that day and concentrate on what they were talking about. Her thoughts, stubbornly, wandered on when he looked at her with his dark eyes.

"Why is he so strange!" Misha exasperated, she didn't realized saying it aloud

Piya frowned. She eyed her giving strange looks. She saw her distracted and it was kind of confusing.

Misha realized her mistake and composed herself. She looked at Piya thinking to cover her words.

"I mean he is so short temper and do not hang with other boys. So weird, no?" Misha said as a matter of fact

Piya sighed. She looked at Misha, sadly.

"Don't go on his behavior he's really good from heart just..." Piya exhaled thinking the right words "..Went through a lot" her shoulders slumped as she looked down

Misha was startled by the confession. She wasn't hoping to Piya say that. She looked away because maybe somewhere she had felt, what Piya told, before.

"Let's go we have to give the invitation cards to other, too" Misha said forcing a smile trying to cheer up Piya

"Oh yes!" Piya smiled cheerfully, back to herself

As they walked, Misha nudged to Piya. Piya looked at her. She followed her gaze to see her looking at Abhay Raichand. Her eyes lit up seeing him.

"Aren't you going to him, too?" Misha asked teasingly

"Well... Yes! Him too. But not now" Piya smiled thoughtfully

Misha furrowed her brow gazing her with scrutiny. On getting no response from Piya, Misha folded her arms over her chest and questioned her.

"Can I know what's cooking in your head?"

Piya looked at her with grin.

"Of course you can! After all, you will be helping me in it." Piya smiled widely

Misha threw her hands in air.

"I'm not going to be your cupid." Misha gritted and started to walk away

"Haw, who is telling you to play cupid for me, am just asking for your help." Piya replied following her, almost running to keep the pace with her

"Why should I help you? You should go and help yourself, instead." Misha rebuked as she kept on walking

"You are my best friend and best friends help each other." Piya complained

"Ahhh" Misha groaned not liking it bit "why do you need my help?" Misha stopped and turned to her, frustrated

Piya smiled victoriously.

"I want to give him invitation at his home and I can't go alone so just come with me that's it." Piya smiled

"That's it?" Misha growled

Piya passed an innocent look.

"Why at his home? Why not here?" Misha asked suppressing her annoyance for stupid stuff called love

"Because he won't come if I'll ask him here. At his place, I can talk to his parents to make sure he come." Piya explained

"Brilliant!" Misha clenched her teeth "I don't know why are you planning to lose your mind by going for this love thing." Misha sighed

Piya laughed at her remark.

"When you'll fall in love you'll realize" Piya replied, amused

"Never in my life!" Misha looked away with attitude

"By the way what about your Siblings?" Misha stressed on 'siblings' as her mind went back to Arav

"Oh well, they said they will be busy with some stuff so they left early for home." Piya frowned as she replied, thinking what they actually meant

"Ok. So when?" Misha asked sighing

"Evening!" Piya grinned

~*~

Making sure everyone was busy in preparations, Arav and Mahira sneaked in Khushi's room. Mahira walked to bookshelf hiding the secret door. She closed her eyes and gathered her power. Sbe opened her eyes and looked at bookshelf, it started to move in side slowly.

"You could have use the button." Arav said from behind, annoyed little bit

Mahira sighed and entered without replying. Arav followed her.

Mahira sniffed the air heavied with book' scent. It was always pleasant to smell the distinct aroma of books.

Arav let her take her own time in refreshing herself and himself started to check the books. Mahira joined him after a minute or so.

They went through different books. The books they thought would contain the information for them, they started to pile them on table. After making sure they have checked every book on each shelf they turned to the pile of the books they collected on table.

Both busied themselves rummaging through the each page of every book. It was almost an hour since they started to read the books and they still couldn't find anything.

Arav closed another book and pressed his forehead with his fingers, exhausted of the work. Mahira noticed his tired face and sat beside him.

"Arav, I think it's futile to check these books. We can surf internet it will be more easy." Mahira said softly, she couldn't see her brother troubled

"No. These books... They are rare with rare information. No internet can help us." Arav shook his head

"Fine, we'll come later. For now let's go and have something you didn't ate anything from morning." Mahira spoke

"Am fine, Mahi. This is more important than anything else. Maybe we won't get the chance to check them later, we can't be lazy regarding so important." Arav said solmnly, he looked at her with hollow gaze having depth that couldn't be comprehended

Mahira sighed helplessly. Arav had always been seriously serious regarding the issues having powers involved.

They buried themselves in their work and forgot the count of time.

Downstairs, Piya entered the mansion, quite cheerfully. She looked around all the arrangements going on and grinned.

"Last time, the house was so busy on my birthday, no?" Piya smiled as she stood with her Zoya mother.

Zoya smiled at her and nodded while giving the instructions to workers.

"I think it will be going to great fun, I mean see na all my parents, ahh three parents, marriage anniversary. Other people have only one parents to celebrate their anniversary but see I have three three" Piya chirped dreamily

Zoya laughed at Piya remark and slapped her head lightly.

"I think you are my daughter only, your other parents aren't that fun loving as you." Zoya winked

Piya giggled.

"Mother is little boring but I think father is naughty, no? Even Khushi mother seems fun loving" Piya spoke with giggles

Zoya smiled thinking about Khushi, a sad smile, for losing the once fun loving Khushi of their.

"Anyway, where's your sober daughter and her oh so loving brother?" Piya asked thinking about them

Zoya chuckled and running her fingers in Piya hair with affection she replied softly.

"They are up somewhere from quite some time. Now am going need to do a lot of work." Zoya smiled and left Piya in thoughts.

'up! From quite a some time?' Piya replayed the answer in her mind. She gazes upwards thinking about the reason for their sudden change of behavior.

Lost in thoughts, Piya stepped on first stair and halted.

"Should I... Should I check on them?" Piya questioned to no one

She looked around to see everyone busy and rushed upstairs. She stepped in corridor but then nodding in no she turned to her room, shutting the door behind her as she stepped inside her room.

On the other hand, Arav frozed as he peered his eyes on the pages of the last book left behind.

"Mahira"Arav called without looking at her

Mahira stopped checking the book she was looking at and turned to him. She noticed his stiff body and frozen gaze. Realizing he found something, she rushed to him in a jiff.

Arav's finger was tracing the text on page. Mahira read the lines that he was tracing.

It was written - "It can weaken anyone's power causing suffocation for them but it will work only when that person isn't near to someone else particularly a human or another specie with different powers"

Mahira and Arav exchanged glances. They were socked at revelation. Their doubt was right: someone who meant them harm, someone who was aware of their powers and belonged to the opposite world of their, Dark world.

They sat for a moment digesting the fact. It wasn't like they didn't knew, they knew it all along but now they were more than sure, this content had confirmed it. Though they were hoping against hope that they were wrong and the Dark world was finished with that unfortunate event but perhaps fate had something else stored for them.

Mahira sighed and shook her head.

"At least now we know why Armaan touch was healing." Mahira shrugged turning to the positive side

Arav looked at her, blankly. He was too occupied with confirmation to understand what she was speaking of. He blinked.

"He is human!" Mahira nodded

Arav shook his head coming nack to reality. He gave Mahira a nod.

" But now we have to be more than careful about everyone and everything." Arav said solmnly

Mahira nodded.

"You are right!"

~*~

Piya stirred as her phone, placed on table, rang. She stepped down from sofa and running away from the open window she rushed to the phone and grinned seeing Misha's name flashing on the screen. Sliding the receive option she pressed the phone on her ear.

"Oh Misha, I'm coming just tell me where are you?" Piya asked excitedly

"Wow! So much excitement, already. Am not coming, anyway. I got some work, you can go alone" Misha's voice came from other side

Piya frowned. There was a silence for a moment.

"Are you dumping me?" Piya furrowed her brow

"What?!" Misha asked clueless

Piya rolled her eyes and took the key from table.

"You are pulling my leg, right? C'mon tell me where are you fast." Piya said impatiently

"I really have work"

"What work? Study? Misha Dobriyal never takes study seriously and Dobriyals never take Misha so now be serious." Piya retorted, rolling her eyes

"Haww, how mean Piya! Go am not coming with you bye" Misha replied dramatically

"That's the truth that you too know. Now you will be coming here so we go together, am not coming to pick you take it as a punishment for messing with me, drama queen. Byeee" Piya spoke

"Piya listen..." Misha tried to speak from other side but Piya cut the call with a smirk

"Fun unending!" Piya giggled thinking about Misha's state

Piya relaxed on her bed though she was impatient to meet Abhay. She eyed the clock counting every second waiting for Misha to show up when suddenly a lump formed in her throat as she feared Misha might backfire her plan by not coming at all knowing well she would be begging to her to come with her. She shook her head and gulped the lump.

"It was just a leg pull she will not trouble me. She knows it will hurt me and she's my best friend, she will come for sure." Piya told herself shrugging off the fear

Piya felt lot better and she knew now Misha would come for sure though she'll trouble her later for making her do something she didn't wanted to. She smiled at the thought. How good it was to be with Misha, she was best after all.

A knock raised from the door. Piya turned to door and grinned. She opened the door, knowing very well Misha had arrived.

A servant was standing at door. Piya looked at him and raised her one eyebrow encouraging him to speak.

"Piya Madam your friend it's waiting for you downstairs." Servant told

Piya face lit up with smile. Servant left the place.

Misha was nervous as she sat on one of the sofa in Hall. She looked around to see everyone busy with work. Her eyes wandered like trying to find someone.

"I hope he isn't here" Misha muttered while her heart screamed opposite of what she was saying but she didn't cared to listen what her heart wanted

She sighed in relief seeing Piya rushing down the stairs. She smiled to see how her friend was actually floating down, just too much excited to meet her lover. She shook her head hopelessly on the unpredictability of love.

"So finally you are here" Piya chirped with a grin as she stood in front of her

"Yeah have to... After all I got the craziest friend" Misha replied grimly

"Ha stop complaining now. You are being somber nowadays" Piya taunted

"Me or you?" Misha raised her eyebrow in challenging notion

Piya was tongue tied. Misha smirked.

Just when the two were busy in taunting each other Arav and Mahira came to them.

"What's happening here?" Arav asked eyeing Misha from the periphery of his eyes like wanting to ask what she was doing there

Misha, on the other hand, was startled. She looked at Mahira and Arav with shock. Her eyes stopped on Arav. She felt an irresistible desire to gaze him but she quickly overcame it and looked away though she felt his gaze on her.

"Why do you care? You both didn't came to me whole day not in college and not even here doing don't know what now it's my time do what I want and am not willing to tell my plans to both of you" Piya breathed angrily

"Piya we..." Arav tried to defend himself

"Tit for tat!" Piya stuck out her tongue and gripping Misha from shoulder she almost ran from there

"She's angry!" Arav sighed

"Who? Misha or Piya?" Mahi asked casually

Arav gazed her for moment, reseeing in his mind Misha ignoring him. He shook his head clearing his mind.

"Piya, of course" Arav replied looking away

"I don't think any of them is angry. They are just ignoring for some other reason." Mahira shrugged as she expressed her view that was hundred percent true but unknown to them

"Reason?! What reason?" Arav asked curiously

Mahira shrugged with don't know look.

"Don't assume things then" Arav rolled his eyes

"Am not assuming am just telling what I felt and saw. And don't forget I am a girl who can understand girls better than you" Mahira retorted pointing at him with her index finger

"Yeah, girlss" Arav muttered looking away

Mahi felt a strong urge to reply back but pursued her lips stopping herself.

Piya breathed in relief leaving Misha as they stood near her car. She saw Misha gazing her for answers as she folded her arms over her chest.

"What was that?" Misha asked

"A trick to escape from them. They would have known the truth in seconds and then... Ah leave it let's just leave." Piya said as eyed the twilight spreading on sky

"So you wasn't actually angry on them for ignoring you whole day." Misha asked thinking about Arav as she opened the car door and sat inside

"Nope! I know them too well to understand when they ignore everyone they have some strong reasons" Piya answered as she started the car

"Ah okay" Misha thought about what she said

Was he ignoring her for some reasons too?, Misha asked herself in mind.

Piya pushed the brakes suddenly. Misha looked around to see if they reached their destination but was disappointed to see them in the middle of deserted road surrounded by forest.

"Damn it!" Piya punched the steering wheel in frustration

"Has car stopped itself?" Misha asked opening the car door but before she could step outside Piya replied

"Much worse than that"

Misha narrowed her eyes trying to find what she meant.

"I don't know where his house is" Piya exhaled exasperated

Misha widened her eyes in shock but soon she started to laugh much to Piya annoyance.

"Wonderful! love do wonders no?" Misha asked tauntingly

"Shut up and let me think" Piya rolled her eyes

Misha chuckled earning a glare from Piya. She pursued her lips too suppress her smile and eyed Piya from periphery of her eyes.

Piya smiled brightly confusing Misha.

Has she gone mad? Misha thought eyeing her skeptically.

"I don't need to worry about something so trivial" Piya talked to no one particular

"Trivial!" Misha exclaimed raising her eyebrow she was sure that Piya had lost her mind

Piya pressed a particular button in car after which the roof of car was moved away. She smiled brightly looking at sky. After a moment of gazing the sky she started the car.

Misha kept on giving her strange looks, she wanted to question but chose not to knowing somewhere that the replies will be mind boggling - kind of maddening.

Misha rolled her eyes and focused her attention outside the window as Piya drove the car and looked up time to time.

Arav's eyes lingered in Misha mind. How much she would try to shook it off they would return with more than before remembrance.

"He is arrogant and ill mannered moron!" Frustrated Misha told herself in heart in a hope that thinking about how negative side she might forget about him but her own heart betrayed her and a soft thought wandered in her mind

"He might have reasons!"

But what type of reasons gave him permission to manhandle others, she rebuked her own self thought. Somehow she managed to keeping her mind on the forest long trees and the soft breeze blowing but again her mind went back to Arav.

"I was being rude to him, too" she thought softly

She realized what she was thinking and exhaling exasperated she told herself one last time that he didn't have right to manhandle her. Before her own mind and heart came up with another excuse to defend Arav or think about him she turned to her side and pressed on the radio in car. Some random news, she switched changed the channel to a song and relaxed on car seat, closed her eyes and mind from the world around her.

~*~

It was a beautiful card of tri color - red, white and black. The background was of black with white and red flowers imprinted on sides. It was elegant and beautiful.

His lips twitched into a smile as Armaan gazed the invitation received. He liked the choice of colors particularly black and red something he liked most in his world. He smiled amusedly taking the glass from the side and taking a sip from it.

"Someone of my mind! I like it!" Armaan whispered with a smirk

He turned his eyes to the names and words imprinted in yellow against black background.

Armaan raised his eyebrow in surprise. He looked away and smiled : three anniversaries together, quite intriguing! His mind lost it's track and went to the time of once fun.

"Armi, we will marry together." A voice from past whispered in his mind "it will be so fun, no? We will have anniversaries together and lot of more fun." The grin of boy flashed in his mind

He looked away as he remembered how he had laughed at the boy.

"You are such a stupid! I won't marry the day you will, c'mon who'll prepare for my marriage if you too will be getting married the same day and then the fight of who's choice in preparation" He remembered replying with taunts

"I'll manage" the boy had grimaced not liking him not agreeing

"Forget it!" He had laughed it off and walked from there knowing that the little guy must've became sad but he just smiled without looking back and left from there

Returning back to the harsh reality Armaan crumbled the card in his hand and threw it away with anger all over his face. He was gripping himself from breaking anything because the anger was too difficult to control. He leaned on the chair back holding it so tightly like he'll break the wood in a second.

He gritted his teeth, his knuckles went white due to the tight hold and his eyes showed fire.

~*~

Misha jerked from her peaceful thoughts as the car stopped with screech - looked like Piya was driving quite fast. She saw the car stopped in front of a huge mansion and turned to Piya.

"Let's go!" Piya grinned pushing open the car door

"You said you don't know about his place, you lied?!" Misha stood outside the car gazing the name board with Raichand written on it

"I didn't lied!" Piya frowned at the accusation

"Then how are we here?" Misha asked remembering she never slept to not know her asking someone

"Sky told me" Piya shrugged

Misha gazed her in disbelief.

"Will you stop talking rubbish?" Misha threw her hands in air exasperated

"Am speaking the truth!" Piya whined not liking the lack of trust on her

"So can you explain it?" Misha folded her arms over her chest

"Later!" Piya waved her hand

Misha stared her. Piya sighed knowing that look.

"I'm saying na later, it's not the right time now" Piya said eyeing the Raichand mansion

Misha sighed knowingly. They were right in front of someone's house and it was better to go inside than to stand outside and know some facts.

Both walked to the door and rang the bell.

Piya turned her head around. She looked at the forest all around the Raichand territory. She kind of liked it, it was too close to nature. She smiled unknowingly.

"Excuse me?"

Piya turned with jerk, surprised at the sudden female voice. She composed herself seeing a beautiful lady standing at door gazing her. She eyed Misha from periphery to see her standing silent not caring to reply and she knew she wouldn't because she must be thinking to let her deal with her issues. She sighed exasperated.

"Hello, aunty, how are you?" Piya started with sweet smile

Haseena smiled impressively and intrigued.

"Am fine" Haseena replied narrowing her eyes curiously like asking why she was here while a smile adored her face

"Am Priya Azaad, youngest daughter of Azaad family you know about Azaad Enterprise, right? That same one. And she is Misha Dobriyal my friend. We came to meet Abhay." Piya chirped happily with a childlike behavior that could make anyone smile

"You must be Abhay mother right? I mean you are so gorgeous and beautiful you must be the owner of this beautiful mansion" Piya smiled sheepishly

Haseena smiled.

"That's right am Abhay mother and thanks for compliment but I think you are much more pretty." Haseena replied with flattery smile

"No aunty not more than you!" Piya grinned

Misha shook her head, suppressing her smile.

"Smart move, Piya. Nice way to reach her son" Misha said in mind

"Come inside!" Haseena said remembering they were still at door

Piya and Misha entered gleefully following Haseena.

Haseena entered in Hall where Chand was sitting. Chand looked at Haseena and then Piya and Misha.

"Who are these young ladies, Haseena?" Chand asked

Piya almost blushed at their politeness or flattery whatever you say.

"They are Abhay friends, Priya Azaad and Misha Dobriyal." Haseena told eyeing the two with smile

"Oh, Azaad Enterprise and Dobriyal industry?" Chand asked

Haseena nodded sitting beside him giving him a knowing look.

"Come sit why are you two standing?" Haseena said pointing to the sofa

"Ah no aunty no time for that. We just came to give you this invitation" Piya said taking out the invitation card from her bag and forwarding to them

"Invitation?" Haseena asked taking the card

"Yeah from Azaad Enterprise to Raichand Industry for the anniversary party of my parents" Piya told

"Nice combination" Haseena smiled eyeing the card color combination

"Isn't it? I know! You know it has all the colors of everyone's choice. Though we have invited everyone in city but we got the cards too you know for special peoples " Piya grinned

"Impressive!" Chand smiled amused at the little girl chirpness

"By the way, uncle aunty, where's Abhay? Actually I wanted to give him invitation card too" Piya said finally "I gave to all my friends" Piya added li'll nervously

"He must be on terrace, let me call him" Haseena said trying to stand up but stopped on Piya saying

"It's okay aunty, I'll go and check on him myself. I'm sure I'll find my way to terrace, quite easily" Piya said wanting to get some personal time with him remembering their last meeting that didn't ended well

"But..." Haseena hesitated and eyed Chand nervously " how will you..."

"Am saying na aunty I'll be fine. I know all stairs take to terrace so it won't be that difficult" Piya insisted

Haseena looked at Chand. Chand gave a nod. Haseena agreed.

"Mish, I'll be just back" Piya turned to Misha and quickly ran after few words

"Wonderful" Misha rolled her eyes

It couldn't be more worse for Misha.

Dark sky filled with numerous tinkling stars with the moon crowning it looked beautiful and serene. It was the most favorite time of Abhay, most sad time too. It was the time which he hated and loved at same time.

He gazed farthest at sky like trying to reach the depth of moon in order to find his answers.

He wanted to remove the pain but it was getting difficult everyday. He wanted to prove them wrong but everyday he was proved wrong; no clue ; no lead; no nothing to find the truth. Was the truth really in front of them: like his father said? No! He didn't wanted to believe everyone.

Soft gust of wind. Abhay closed his eyes feeling it. He could feel the ocean of pain, deep inside him, clamoring in the gust of wind. A footstep, not too far, echoed but Abhay didn't cared about it.

Piya stepped on terrace as soft breeze welcomed her. She smiled looking around the huge place stopping her eyes on the serene scene; standing by railing with his eyes closed and moonlight showering on him, Abhay looked a guy every girl would dream.

"So cute!" Piya exclaimed

Bewildered by sudden intrusion, Abhay opened his eyes and turned to her quickly.

"I mean moon! Isn't it absolutely breathtaking?" Piya asked with smiling eyes "And... You was looking charming too." Piya added after a moment of hesitation

"What are you..." Abhay tried to questioned but she was too fast

"I wonder how can a guy be so charming? Do you possess some powers? Like that of attraction or what?" Piya asked with a huge smile

Abhay widened his eyes in shock. Soon, he composed himself and answered her.

"I think you believe in fairy tales too much" Abhay shook his head

"I do! They are amazing, isn't it? I believe they exist what do you say?" Piya chirped like a kid

Abhay was amused at her blaberring. She was just like a kid so different from other girls who would behave so awfully, seductively actually, with him.

"Yeah of course just like monsters do, no?" Abhay replied sarcastically

"Yes, yes! Monsters too." Piya nodded without caring for the sarcasm in his tone she replied with utmost sincerity "But, I love fairy tales more why to worry about monsters? I mean we should concentrate on beautiful side, no? Like in the 'Beauty and the beast' how good was the beautiful side of beast." Piya talked animatedly like she was already lost in fairy tales but still not unaware of her own prince

Abhay just gazed her silently. Her animated talks and sparking eyes with deep words were stirring something in him. He gazed her without blinking. Her every word was just so pure, so full of life that he couldn't believe a person like her still exists. Wasn't the world too harsh for such innocent souls to exist.

"By the way did you ever watched it? I highly doubt." Piya asked thoughtfully

"Not really but I heared about it." Abhay shrugged

"See, I knew it!" Piya became excited on how guess being right "but you should watch it, you know it's really awesome." Piya frowned and then advised him

"Yeah, whatever!" Abhay rolled his eyes on the suggestion of watching fairy tales he wasn't a kid and moreover he doesn't believe such thing

"Anyway, I came to give you invitation card. You have to come tomorrow at our place." Piya said in authorative tone while taking out the card

Abhay raised his eyebrow not believing how quickly this girl changed her mood. A second before she was being a kid and now she just turned into a mature adult.

"...Please!" Piya added after a moment with a puppy dog face

Abhay chuckled. 'back to herself' he said in mind.

Piya waited for him to take the card. After, he took it a minute later she smiled.

"You will come na?" She asked with hope

Abhay looked at her. He could see the hope in her eyes and remembered her confession not many days before. He felt helpless and bad for the girl so lively to fall for him. He braced himself to do something that might break her hope but at least she would try to forget about him, at least he thought that.

Piya mouth remain open as Abhay tossed the card down the terrace on the floor of mansion gate. She quickly rushed to railing and looked at the card safely placed on the floor.

"No! Let me jump down from here and I'll take it back. Let me do it please" Piya faked weeping, leaning on railing

Abhay gazed her strangely, not understanding.

"No one is stopping you first of all and secondly you can't jump down from terrace not safe and sound at least" Abhay said

Piya turned to him and straightened herself.

"True!" Piya nodded "but I was just having fun, you know?" Piya grinned

"About the card, then you have to take it yourself and you will, I know." Piya said with confidence while playing with her curls that looked so cute that Abhay almost smiled

"Why do you think I'll take it when I have myself threw it down?" Abhay crossed her arms over her shoulder

"Beauty and the beast' remember? I look at the positive side, I hope you got that!" Piya said in riddle confusing Abhay

Just then Piya phone rang and she gasped seeing her mother name flashing.

"Oh God! Why did I bring this thing with me?" Piya mumbled and rushed from terrace

"I'll meet you tomorrow, bye till then." Piya shouted from terrace door before disappearing behind it

Abhay gazed where she left. He was amazed at the different sides of her.

"What is she?" He chuckled in disbelief

With the phone ringing in her hand, Piya rushed downstairs in hall to Misha. Passing an apologetic look to Abhay parents she held Misha hand.

"Am sorry uncle aunty, am in rush. Mother is calling." She clarified and almost ran in the middle while dragging Misha but stopped and turned to two

" Aunty, please make sure Abhay comes tomorrow. Actually I just annoyed him a little and even invitation card fell from me, from terrace. I would've apologised myself but need to rush now so please..." Piya made innocent face

Haseena nodded with a smile.

"No problem, he'll be there" Haseena promised

"Thank you aunty. Bye uncle, bye aunty" Piya waved with one hand while dragging Misha with other

They both came out of the Raichand mansion. Misha eyes fall on the fallen card.

"Aren't you going to take it?" Misha asked with disinterest

"No, he'll take it himself." Piya replied eyeing the terrace

They left from there.

Abhay eyed them going as he took the card in his hand.

"Will you stop manhandling me?" Misha growled as she jerked away her hand from Piya grip

"I wasn't manhandling you." Piya shook her hand

"Yeah right that's why you literally dragged me outside" Misha rolled her eyes

"I'm sorry! Actually we need to rush, I got some invitation card to give mother and I'm getting late" Piya told meekly

"I forgive you for one last time" Misha glared

"Thank you"Piya grinned as she started the car

"I have to be quick!" Piya mumbled, she had to reach fast because their was going to be a ritual in some minutes where all the family had to be present. They always did that ritual before organising a party at place just to keep their powers hidden because in the presence of number of people there are high chances they or their enchanted mansion would be exposed.

For the second time in day, Piya decided to use powers that too in front of Misha. The car teleported near Misha's house.

Misha eyes widened as she realized the forest road suddenly changed into the nearest road of her place. She gasped to see her house and looked at Piya.

"How did you... How this..." She was speechless

"I teleported!" Piya told solemnly keeping her gaze hooked on road

Misha opened her mouth to protest the reality but closed it. She gulped and composed herself.

"You need to tell me this, now, Piya" Misha said seriously

"After tomorrow, please" averting her gaze from road Piya looked at her

"I'll make sure then, after tomorrow" Misha said got out of the car

As soon Misha stepped out, Piya teleported back to her own house.

Misha turned back to see her but was surprised to see her car gone. She looked around, bewildered, found nothing but fog.

"It must be some trick" Misha comforted herself and eyeing the road with uncertainty she walked inside

Extremely sorry for being late but I am really busy and writing takes a lot of time so I'm unable to post quickly. I hope you guys will understand my problem.

Thanks for waiting patiently.

Love,
Asshi

Edited by Asshi... - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
DN_Asya thumbnail
Awesome!
Kindly PM me the next time you update!!😊
Edited by DN_Asya - 6 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2