Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kpfan-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Update soon di
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 
sanu-rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon waiting for the next part 
No updates of this why??? 
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 16

Days were passing, ishra marriage preparation was on full swing. Today is their mehendi and sangeet ceremony. 

Ishita was all ready wearing a green lehenga with matching accessories. Her long hair was tied in a beautiful bun and flower strings were rounded around it. 

She was sitting waiting for someone to call her and soon her cousins came to took her downstairs. She went down and saw toshiji and amma was waiting for her with Raman's cousins. 

All went to ishita and make her sit on the platform made for her. Toshiji went to ishita, she bend and touched her feet. She blessed ishita and then sat next to ishita to apply a little mehendi as shagun. She took Ishita's hand and write raman on it. 

Ishita smiled seeing his name on her hand.seeing her smiling toshiji said-matarani tujhe hamesha aise hi rakhe, muskurata hua. She said and got up  while the girls start applying mehendi on her handa and legs. 

Ruhi saw everyone applying mehendi and went to toshiji. She was wearing a blue floral top and blue denims with shoes in her feet and a big bow on her head. 

Ruhi-dadi, dadi, luhi ko bhi lagani hai. 

Toshiji pecked her in her arms and asked-kya puttar. 

Ruhi-mendi. 

Toshiji-ok, I will say someone to apply mehendi on ur hands, but u have to be careful as u should not touch anything warna mehendi kharab ho jayegi. 

Ruhi-luhi take cale kalegi dadi. Aap lagwa do. 

Toshiji nodded and called a girl to apply mehendi on her hand. She took ruhi's little hand and started applying mehendi. 

Soon ruhi's hands were full of mehendi. She got happy and went to ishita and said showing her mehendi-mumma dekho.luhi ne mehendi lagayi hai. She said happily making ishita and everyone smile. 

Ishita called Ruhi to her and pecked her forehead lovingly. Ruhi sat next to ishita and sat like her waiting for mehendi to get dry. While ishita was looking at Ruhi and was smiling. She requested aditi to click their pics together. 

Aditi clicked their many pics together and showed it to ishru. They got happy seeing their pics while aditi send the pics to raman. 

Raman was busy in his work when his phone beeped. He took the phone looking at his file and opened the message reading his file. He was reading his file when another pic popped up. Finally Raman raised his head and looked at the pics and a smile crept in his face seeing his angels in one pic, both were hugging each other and smiling showing their mehendi. 

Raman caressed their pic and said-meri dono jaan ek saath maze kar rahi, let me disturb them. Thinking so he called on aditi's phone taking off his spects. 

Aditi picked up his phone in a ring as she was waiting for his call. 

Aditi-hello. 

Raman -give phone to her. 

Aditi-kisko bhai. 

Raman -dont try to act smart, ishita ko phone do. Uska phone koi utha nahi raha. 

Aditi-oh bhabhi se baat karni hai. Mujhe kya milega. 

Raman -kya chahiye, bol. 

Aditi-iphone 7.

Raman -dont u think ,tum jyada maang rahi ho. U r asking iPhone 7 just to make me talk with her. 

Aditi-haan toh, I am ur sisy. Can't u gift me an iPhone, kanjoos Kahin ke. She said making a baby face making raman smile. 

Raman -ok will give baba. Now give phone to her. 

Aditi-yippee, OK I will give her phone but aapko loud speaker par baat karni hogi, kyunki bhabhi phone nahi le sakti. Tabhi toh unka phone bhi mere paas hai. She said smiling sheepishly making Raman shocked. 

Raman -badmaash kahin ki, toh tu hi mera phone nahi utha rahi thi. 

Aditi-ofcourse I wanted iPhone naa. 

Raman -but now I know the truth, what if I don't give u any. 

Aditi-i know u will give. Kyunki Ek baar joh aapne commitment kar di toh aap apneaap ki bhi nahi sunte. She said laughing. 

Raman -achcha baba,now give phone to her. 

Aditi took phone to ishita and said-bhabhi, bhai want to talk with u. 

Ishita look down and get cheek turned red due to blush. 

Aditi-omg bhai, I got to see it. It bride is turning pink and red blushing just by hearing ur name. Don't know what will happen if u come here. Bhai please come naa, it's a moment of life time. U will never get all this back. Please aaiye naa. 

Raman -r u mad, how can I. It's a girls function. 

Aditi-dont be spoil sport, it's ur wife's mehendi function am, aana toh banta hi hai. Bhabhi Aap hi boliye, aapki hi sunenge. 

Ishita nodded in no looking down when ruhi said-papa aao naa, luhi ne haath mein mendi hai, luhi kaiche khayegi. 

Aditi-ab toh aana hi padega, hamari princess joh bula rahi hai. Aao naa bhai jaldi se, bhabhi is waiting. Saying so she hung the call while ishita just look down thinking whether he will come or not. 

An hour passed like this, ishita was looking at the door every now and then expecting him to come but he was nowhere.aditi and all cousins were teasing ishita for waiting for him so anxiously but he was nowhere making ishita bit sad. 

After around one and half hour, he entered the house wearing a blue kurta pyjama. Ishita was first to notice him but look down pretending to be busy in something. He was coming to her while her heart was beating with much speed feeling him coming to her. 

Ishita-ishu, sambhal khud ko. Aise dil dhadkega toh kahin baahar naa aa jaaye. She was thinking when Ruhi said-papa. And ran to him. 

Raman saw her and picked her in his arms. Ruhi happily showed her mehendi while Raman kissed her hand in the corner. 

Toshiji saw raman and asked-puttar tu yahan. 

Before raman could say anything, Ruhi said-i called him, to show my mendi and to feed me. Maine mendi lagayi hai naa. She said cutely making everyone smile. 

Aditi-aa toh gaye hai but u will get to talk with bhabhi only if u give me iPhone. 

Raman -i remember, le liya hoon. He said and gave the packet he brought. It has six iPhone 7 for all his cousins. They hugged Raman happily getting the gift. 

Ruhi made a face and said-chabke liye gift, luhi aul mumma ke liye kuch nahi. 

Raman -ruhi aur mumma ke liye papa hai naa,aap logon ka sabse bada gift. tell me if u want anything more ,I will get it. 

Ruhi thought for a while and said-papa is enough for me, then she turned at ishita and asked-mumma aapko koi aur gift chahiye yaa sirf papa chalenge. 

Ishita look down and said-ur papa is enough for me. She said blushing making Raman smile while everyone teases them. 

They make Ishra sit with each other and adiru brought food. 

Aditi-lo bhai kaam karo. Feed it wife and daughter. Dono ne mehendi lagayi hai. 

Ishita-no no it's not needed. I can eat myself. 

Aditi-we know bhabhi, u can eat urself but today bhai want to feed u, waise bhi yeh aapka haq hai, aapne mehendi joh lagayi hai unke naam ki. 

Ishita didn't said anything, just smiled while aditi brought a plate full of food and soon Raman got busy in feeding ishru. 

Toshiji and amma saw them together and prayed for their togetherness. 

Ruhi slept hugging ishita tight. Toshiji tried to take her but she too not leaving ishita. 

Ishita-mummy ji let her sleep, waise bhi Aap log shaam ko toh aayenge hi. Let her be with me only. 

Toshiji nodded and kissed ruhi's temple.

Ishita went to her room to make ruhi sleep only to see a gift box kept there. 

She got surprised and opened it slowly saving her mehendi and saw a blue and grey saree with a note. It reads, 

Wear it on sangeet. Will love to see u in my colour. 

Raman

Ishita smiled and kissed the Saree hugging it tightly. Then she looked at Ruhi who was sleeping keeping her hand safely cautious enough not to ruin her mehendi. Ishita smiled and went to her. She pecked ruhi's forehead and said-mumma loves it papa, rooh. Saying so she too lay down beside her. 

Later in evening, ishita was getting ready wearing the Saree .she was pinning her pallu when the girls came running and said-akka, jeeju aa gaye. My god akka, he is just so handsome. Kahan se mile itne handsome jeeju aapko. 

Ishita smiled and said-buddhu he is not my jeeju but urs, mere to Raman hai. She said making a dreamy face. 

Oye hoye, all said in unison making ishita blush. 

Ishita look down and said-ok tell me what he is wearing. 

Girl-hum kyun bataye, Aap khud jaa kar dekho.

Ishita-please tell naa, u know neeche jaa kar main unhe dekh nahi paaungi thik se, u know mujhe shamana hoga, bina wajah floor ki ore dekhna padega. Please tell naa, how he is looking. 

She was asking when they heard, khud dekh lo. 

All turned and saw raman standing on the door while Ruhi was standing with him. he was wearing a black suit over white shirt while Ruhi was wearing a cute punjabi suit and smiling. 

Ishita smiled seeing ruman looking so good but she slow down her excitement and asked-raman Aap,yahan.

Raman -ruhi wanted to meet u and me too. Ishita I need to talk to u something very urgent in private. If u can give me two minutes. 

Ishita nodded and all went out giving them privacy. 

Ishita picked Ruhi in her arms and pecked her saying-hamara betu toh aaj bahut cute lag raha hai. 

Ruhi smiled and said-thank u mummy. 

Raman -ishita, I want to talk something important. 

Ishita-haan Raman, boliye. 

Raman took out some papers and said-i need ur signature. 

Ishita looked at him and asked-yeh kaise paper hai. 

Raman -actually I am starting a new company and want it to be on ur and ruhi's name .yeh ussi ke papers hai, sign it. U will be 75% partner of the company while Ruhi will be 25%.he said making ishita shocked. 

Ishita-no raman, iski kya zarurat thi .please don't do this. 

Raman -i didn't ask u. Just told u to sign it. This is ur wedding gift. Chalo sign karo. 

Ishita-raman it's not, Raman cut her down and said-karo yaar, we r getting late. We have to go down for our sangeet and u have to dance for me. U remember naa. 

Ishita nodded and signed the papers with much hesitation. 

Raman -good now let's go down. Saying so he was going but stopped, turned to her and said-forgot to tell u. U r looking very beautiful in this saree. Saying so he went smiling while ishita was behind him blushing. 

Soon they were in the hall and soon the sangeet started. Raman's cousins danced on the song tuti bole wedding di, while Ruhi danced on cutie pie. Everyone was enjoying the function when aditi called ishra on the stage. 

Aditi-can we have the lovely couple to come and show us some awesome moves and grooves. 

Raman was denying first but later went to stage. Soon the music started and both danced together on the song happily. 

Manwa laage.. o manwa laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le tera hua jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka ye gaanv re

Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le khela maine jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka
hai daav re

Musaafir hoon main door ka
Deewana hoon main dhoop ka
Mujhe na bhaye.. na bhaye, na bhaye chaanv re

Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware

hey hey...**

Aisi kaisi boli tere naino ne boli
Jaane kyon main doli
Aisa lage teri ho li main, tu mera..

mm.. Tune baat kholi kacche dhaago me piro li
Baaton ki rangoli se na khelun aise holi main
naa tera..

O.. kisi ka toh hoga hi tu
Kyun na tujhe main hi jeetun
Khule khabon me jeete hain, jeete hain baawre

Mann ke dhaage, o mann ke dhaage
Dhaage pe saanwre
Dhaage pe saanwre
Hai likha mene tera hi, tera hi, tera hi to naam re

Ras bundiya nayan piya raas rache
Dil dhad dhad dhadke shor mache
Yun dekh sek sa lag jaaye
Main jal jaaun bas pyaar bache

Aise dore daale kaala jaadu naina kaale
Tere main hawaale hua seene se laga le
Aa.. main tera...
O.. dono dheeme dheeme jalein
Aaja dono aise milein
Zameen pe laage, na tere, na mere paanv re

Manva laage.. manva laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware

Rahoon main tere naino ki, naino ki,
naino ki hi chaanv re...
Rahoon main tere naino ki, naino ki,
naino ki hi chaanv re...

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update 
Toshiji was happy seeing ishita
Ruhi is very cute
Raman was happy seeing his angels
Aditi wanted iphone 7😆😆wah re wah