Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 611
As soon as Ranveer turn on the mike in is coat and said he is ready for the Interview Gokul too got ready by turning on his mike and recorder in his hand and kept the recorder near RV. 
Gokul(with a smile):Hello RV sir I am welcoming you for this Interview. 
RV(seeing Gokul with a smile):Thank you for your warm welcome and giving me a chance to give a interview to a awesome magazine.
Gokul(smiling to him):That is our pleasure sir. RV sir can you please tell us how you got the idea to do Share trading business and Diamond business?
RV(before he could answer now Ishani walked and came and stood with other family members were he saw her and gave a light smile were Ishani too seeing him gave a light smile were then seeing Gokul):It was nothing because of me. (thinking about Ishani telling that he should never feel inferior thinking that he was servant once and seeing Gokul with confidence):Many of them in the business field never know about my past life that much Because I was not a great person by birth. I and my family came to this house for doing servant work only.When I came to his house I was 9 years old and my Master Mr.Harshad Parekh who I used to call with love as Mota Babuji he gave me a great place in his life. He treated me as his son and he was the person who was doing Share trading and Diamond business. Seeing him from small I gained my knowledge in both the fields. So my Mota Babuji is the real person to give me this concept and idea to do this Share trading and Diamond business. 
Hearing the way Ranveer said the answer Baa got so much emotional were almost all saw Ranveer with a proud face were Ishani had a cute smile seeing the way Ranveer is ready to disclose his past life of being a servant with great confidence now. 
Lalit keeping his eyes in the lens of the camera and clicked the pictures of RV with his different facial expressions. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer sitting in the swing and seeing Ishani):Mama Papa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini in a low tone):Haan baby Papa only for sometime no talking okay?(she kept her index finger in her lips and signed her to be silent).
Raagini too immediately kept her index finger in her lips and asked whether she need to be silent were Ishani took her index finger from her lips and saw Raagini with a smile and shook her head as yes to her daughter. Raagini too with a cute silent face took her index finger from lips and saw Ranveer. 
Gokul:That was amazing RV sir. Then how long it took for you to develop your business or shape your business?
RV:Completely two years I had a strong will power in my heart.And that two years was more than enough for me to strength and shape my business. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said thought about those worst two years of their life when Ranveer was completely turned out to be a angry man that time were she again raised her head and saw Ranveer were this RV in front of her now brought a proud smile thinking about Ranveer's success in his life. 
Gokul:Good one sir. What is the thing that you think paved way for your success?
RV(raised his head and saw Ishani and then Amba and Baa and Raagini and seeing Gokul):I always kept my life important ladies in front of everything in my life. Only woman can be behind the success of a man. That is always true in my life.
Gokul:Can you tell us who are those important ladies of your life?
RV:(seeing Baa with a smile and saw Gokul):My Baa who was my Mota Babuji's mother She is the one who feed me and my family from my 9 years. 
Baa saw Ranveer with a emotional face she was even feeling proud for a while thinking about Ranveer's down to earth nature were she felt bad about herself thinking the way she behave to Ranveer when he was a servant. 
RV(continuing):Then My mother(he saw Amba with a emotional smile):When I never had anything with me too I was the Raja Beta for her. She will do anything to safeguard my happiness and she is the one who wants me always smiling. 
Amba saw Ranveer with a smile were her Raja beta was making her proud in all the ways were at the same time a emotional face came to her thinking about the time when she wanted to separate him from Ishani and was killing his happiness. 
RV(continuing):Then my wife (he saw Ishani were Ishani saw him and shook her head as no were Ranveer giving a light smile to her seeing Gokul):The woman who can sacrifice her everything just to safeguard me and make me happy. Her Selfless love for me is enough for me to win this whole world. (seeing Raagini):And the next respectful girl of my life is my Daughter.In the upcoming days surely she too will be my strength. 
Gokul(with a smile):Amazing sir. Have you ever thought that you will be defeated in the business?
RV:Business is all about loss and profit.Time too can come to see a loss but I have a confident that I will overcome the losses and I can make it as profit. 
Gokul:Good sir..(he started to ask about RV's share trading company's statistics and the profit level and he was kept on asking the questions).
RV too was answering for all the questions of Gokul. 
LONDON..
All the business people were seated in their reserved seats were many Indian persons too were in the crowd were the award function was started were a host of the function was starting to speak in the mike were after a introduction he started to announce the person who are going to give the award and who is going to get the awards were by this the awards function was started were as time moved the award of each category was being awarded were all were clapping their awards and wishing the awardees. Nirbhay and Rithika too were clapping their hands for the people who were receiving the awards. 
MUMBAI..
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Aarti,Uttam and Vikram were sitting in common sofa of the hall and was seeing the business world channel were Aarti was having the remote in her hand. 
Vikram:First time we are seeing business channel I think. 
Aarti:haan for seeing Bhabhi receiving the award we are seeing. 
Uttam:its really proud that our Rithika is a great business woman. 
Aarti:haan Uttam. 
As they were chatting with each other and was watching the TV Nirbhay's mother came to the hall and seeing three of them in the sofa and seeing them watching the TV came to them and saw three of them with a silent face. 
Aarti(seeing her mother standing near the sofa):Maa. 
Vikram(in a curiosity):Maa come and sit with us. Nirbhay Bhaiya called to Aarti didi and told us that Rithika Bhabhi's award function is going to come in this channel. Aarti Didi called us and we are watching the function to see Bhabhi receiving the award. 
Nirbhay's mother(with a anger):Chee ashamed to call you all as my children. Rithika who came as a employee for her your Nirbhay Bhaiya has gone till London and you all are happy with her victory of getting a unwanted award.(telling it with a irritated face started to walk towards the dinning table were she went to the dinning table and sat in the chair and had a irritated face).
Aarti(seeing her mother going and sitting in the dinning table chair and seeing her back with a impossible head shake and seeing Vikram):you see the TV don't tell anything about Bhabhi to Maa. 
Vikran(shook his head as okay to Aarti):Tk.(he saw the TV).
RV MANSION..
The time was moving were RV was giving his interview to Gokul were all the family members too were seeing the way Ranveer was answering to the interview questions were questioning RV for almost 50 minutes Gokul seeing Ranveer. 
Gokul:So nice interview of yours sir. We got all the business answers from you. Can you tell us about your personal life?
RV(with a smile):personal life If you ask me I will tell that I am the happiest man in this world. Baa who is there to guide me, Maa who is there to take care of me and Daughter who is there to make me happy by playing with me and(he saw Ishani with a smile and seeing Gokul):More than anything I have a precious wife who can love me more than anything in this world.
All the family members hearing it turned and saw Ishani were Ishani too hearing what Ranveer said and everyone seeing her bit had a embarrassed face. 
Amba(seeing Ishani):Did you see Ishani more than all of us he is so happy while telling your name only. 
Ishani(giving a smile with embarrassed face):Maa nothing like that..
Amba:(giving a smile):Arrey its okay a man should even respect his wife know?
Ishani shook her head as yes with a embarrassed face and saw Ranveer.
Gokul(with a smile):Can you tell about your marriage Sir?
RV:Haan that was a unforgettable day in my life. If a man who was digging the ground for so many time and gets the gold finally means how much happy he will be that much happy only I was during my marriage. May be there was many confusions in my marriage but now there is no confusion in my married life. I am happy with my wife and more than calling her a wife I can call her as she is my life. 
All of them hearing this answer of Ranveer smiled well were Sharman, Pratik clapped their hands too. Ishani hearing what Ranveer said had both smile as well as embarrassed face as all the family members were turning and seeing her. 
Gokul(seeing RV):Had a good interview with you sir. 
RV:Thank you..
Gokul turned off the recorder were Lalit too was seeing the phone digital display of all the photos he covered RV while he was giving the interview. 
Gokul(getting up from the chair and seeing RV):I have recorded the interview sir with this we will write it in the magazine. 
RV(getting up from the swing):Haan okay..
Gokul(walked and went to Lalit):Covered the photos to print it in between interview know?
Lalit:Haan Done Gokul..
RV as both Gokul and Lalit were discussing he walked and came to their family. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer):I am so much proud of you Ranveer.
Ranveer(he with a smile):I am too so much proud to have a mother like you.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer now and breaking her silence):Papa..
Ranveer(hearing Raagini calling him kept two step and going to Ishani and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..(showed his hands to Raagini):come to Papa..
Raagini immediately came to Ranveer were Ranveer held Raagini well were Ranveer saw everyone. 
Ranveer:All of you go back to the hall let them make the arrangements for the photo shoot. 
All of them hearing it started to move to the hall by chatting with each other were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and saw Ishani who was seeing him with a cute anger face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's cute face):Kya hua?
Ishani:Who asked you to tell about me in the interview?
Ranveer:I told what is there in my heart what is wrong in that?
Ishani:But you made me embarrassed in front of family members. 
Ranveer(holding Raagini well in his one hand and then putting his other hand over Ishani's neck and pulled her close to him and seeing Raagini):Raagini tell your Mama that more than anyone she is the real reason for your Papa being RV.
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said with a cute puppy face):Due to me rejecting you when you proposed and as all our family sent you out of the house you became RV that only you are saying know?
Ranveer(seeing the puppy face of Ishani):Arrey nothing like that I am not telling about that. When we were friends itself you used to often tell me that I will reach great heights I am telling about that encouragement only. 
Ishani(giving a smile):oh that one you are telling. 
Ranveer:hmmm Tk you look so beautiful Ishani in Red Saree and I love you. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Okay..
Ranveer:Tell me I love you too.
Ishani(with a naughty face seeing Raagini):Raagini you and Papa are same to me only so I love you both so much. 
Ranveer hearing it cutely smiled to Ishani were Ishani smiling to Ranveer started to walk from him towards the hall were Ranveer holding Raagini in his hand turned and saw Raagini with a smile were cutie pie too gave a cute smile to him were he too then started to walk to the hall. 
Ishani came to the hall were all were sitting in the sofa and stairs and were chatting happily were that was the moment Nitin entered the house and he came to everyone were everyone greeted him with a smile in their lips. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin):Papa you are coming now only. you should have come early know?
Nitin(with a smile):I had some work of office finishing that in my Laptop and I came so only late but photo shoot didn't happen yet know?
Ishani:haan it didn't happen yet. Without you how will we click the picture?
Ranveer(too came to the hall and seeing Nitin and Ishani talking went to them and with a smile):Hi Uncle..
Nitin:Hi Ranveer..(seeing Raagini):Hi Raagini..
Raagini(with a cute smile):Nanu..
Nitin(pinching Raagini's cheek with love):So sweet.
As they were smiling and talking that was the moment Lalit came to Ranveer and stood next to him. 
Lalit:RV sir.
RV(seeing Lalit):yes tell me..
Lalit:Sir If all are ready let me cover a photograph of your complete family.
RV:we all are ready only but our friends need to come(seeing Ishani): Ishani shikhar and his family will come know?
Ishani:haan they will come for sure. Even Mala and her family need to come. 
RV(shook his head as okay to Ishani and saw Lalit): you be ready and by next 10 minutes all would come I think. Please wait till that. 
Lalit:okay sir. (he started to walk few distance from them and stood near Gokul and started to wait).
Ranveer, Ishani and Nitin again started to chat were Devarsh was standing in the upstairs and was seeing everything with a irritated face were a hand tapped his shoulder were he turned and saw who is it were it was Disha. 
Devarsh(seeing Disha):Even they didn't call you too. 
Disha(with a anger face):Haan they didn't call me too.Even Manas too didn't mind about that he went down to the hall(seeing Manas who was talking to Pratik and playing with Krish too):See without evening having a thought of wife being humiliated he is happy. 
Devarsh:Haan all are happy only. Till now Ranveer was giving interview and now photo shoot I think..(as he was telling).
Shikhar(with his family standing in the entrance of the house):We came..
Hearing this voice all of them saw the entrance of the house and seeing Shikhar family Ranveer and Ishani welcomed them were Shikhar's family came inside were Amba, Baa and Chaitali went and hugged and welcomed Shikhar family ladies were Mithesh and Kailash,Nitin went and hugged the men of Shikhar family and welcomed them. Ranveer and Ishani welcomed everyone. 
Devarsh(seeing Krisha smiling to Ishani and Ranveer and with a anger face):This Krisha too has come.She is not even having a thought that I will be here and she is not feeling uncomfortable too. 
Disha:No one are ready to accept us. 
Devarsh:Haan 
Shikhar(after everyone welcomed seeing Ranveer):We didn't come late know?
Ishani(being near Ranveer):For photo shoot you came correctly. Now only they finished Ranveer's interview. 
Shikhar:Tk tk fine..
As he said this that was the time Mala, her husband and her son wearing good dresses entered the house were they came and giving a smile to everyone went and stood in one side. 
Chaitali(seeing Mala and her family and seeing Mala in a bit loud tone):Mala why brings your husbands and sons here?your husband will do some work I know but son?
Ishani(before Mala could reply):Kaki I and Maa told Mala to join the photo shoot with her family for that only Mala has come. 
Chaitali:(with a made up smile):oh..(in thoughts immediately):Servants and all in the family photo my god.But they are not ready to call my son for the photo.
Ishani giving a smile to Chaitali and saw Shikhar and his family and started to chat. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Everyone came know Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Lalit who was standing with Gokul having his camera in his hand and in a bit normal tone):Mr. Lalit you can cover the photo now. 
Lalit(came and stood opposite to them some distance from them):yes sir(seeing everyone):All of you can stand close to each other. Let me tell the order stand in that order. 
All of them hearing Lalit voice got up from the sofas and they came front of the sofa were Lalit started to tell the order of them to stand were everyone was accepting his comment and were standing in the order he was telling to them. After a few minutes everyone stood according to Lalit's instruction were now Ranveer having Raagini in his hand and Ishani was standing next to him in the middle were next to Ranveer Amba and Kailash. Next to Ishani Baa,Nitin, Chaitali, Mithesh, Sharman, Parul,Pratik, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband. Next to Kailash, Shikhar, Shivanya, Raj Narayan, Kanchan and next to Laxmi's husband Mala, her husband and son and then Next to her son Ramu were standing. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie smile well okay?
Raagini:hmmm
Lalit(seeing everyone are fine in the position):Yes come on everyone smile..(he kept the camera lens in his eyes and then saw everyone through the lens).
All of them with a happy smile smiled to the photo were Lalit finally clicked the beautiful family of RV and saw the digital display of the camera were everyone were looking so beautiful with a smile in their faces. The family photo was looking great.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woow...Ranveer's interview made me emotional too...after many obstacles Ranveer has come to this position... All r so proud on him...& so delighted to c that Ranveer is overcoming his inferiority complex boldly... The way he admitted that he & his family were servants once... Made me feel really proud... Ranveer is facing his past & disclosing it boldly... Really that's appreciable... Thanks to Ishaani & her encouragements...finally they're having family photoshoots... Didu pls give separate photoshoots also...like ISHVEER along with Raagini...Shikhar & Shivanya...etc... Anyways a great update again...b safe & sound didu
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
All update are awesome dear...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update
Waiting for the next
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi
All updates are wonderful. I have read them with great pleasure.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the updates and happy that reading gave you great pleasure
keep readingπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Thank you for updating regularly. So many episodes these days. It's really nice.
The interview has started and Ranveer is eagerly waiting for Ishaani. At last she has appeared. But what twist will happen next? Nirbhai's family is planning something bad for Ishveer. But what? I really have no ideas.
Update the next one soon.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
thanks for reading regularly dear 
glad you liked the way I updates so many episodes 
yes Interview has started and Ranveer was waiting for Ishani at last 
she appeared too 
ya let us see what is going to come dear
let us see what Nirbhay's family is going to do 
ya let me update the next dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

So good episode didu...I'm really happy for Krisha...she's indeed a modern & courageous girl...really glad to hear that her marriage has been fixed with a decent guy...Ranveer waiting for Ishaani & Raagini before the interview was so cute for me...& Rithika is receiving award @ the same time with Nirbhay accompanying her...so happy for them...but disha & devarsh r not invited πŸ˜†...which is another great news...looking forward to it didu...u have given a perfect update... B safe & sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you like dthe episode and you are happy for Krisha being modern and 
courageous girl and happy that you liked her marriage has been fixed with a 
good guy 
Ranveer was waiting for Ishani and Raagini before the interview glad you liked it 
and Rithika is going to receive her award at the same time with Nirbhay accompanying 
her happy that you are happy for them 
yes Disha and Devarsh are not invited glad you liked that good news 
glad you liked the update
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. When I opened IF and saw so many new episodes, I was in the 7th sky. I was a bit busy with my studies, but now I'm again ready to read your updates daily. Just finished reading all updates. Awesome romantic parts. Like Ishveer outfits. Ranveer asked Ishaani to wear red saree. πŸ‘
Let's see what will happen next. I hate Nirbhai's family. They are disgusting. Again want to harm Ishveer
Update soon.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good 
hope you are doing good 
happy that you were happy seeing so many updates 
okay dear study well 
happy that you read the updates daily in busy schedule too 
glad you read all the updates and liked the romantic parts and outfits and 
Ranveer asking Ishani to wear Red Saree 
ya let us see what will happen 
yes Nirbhay's mother is the problem in that family 
she is again thinking to harm ishveer 
ya let me update dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
I'm back. All updates are interesting.
Waiting for the next.

Hi Neha
welcome back 
glad you liked all the updates 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Woow...Ranveer's interview made me emotional too...after many obstacles Ranveer has come to this position... All r so proud on him...& so delighted to c that Ranveer is overcoming his inferiority complex boldly... The way he admitted that he & his family were servants once... Made me feel really proud... Ranveer is facing his past & disclosing it boldly... Really that's appreciable... Thanks to Ishaani & her encouragements...finally they're having family photoshoots... Didu pls give separate photoshoots also...like ISHVEER along with Raagini...Shikhar & Shivanya...etc... Anyways a great update again...b safe & sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer's interview and it made you too emotional and the way 
Ranveer has come to this position after many obstacles 
happy that you liked Ranveer overcoming his inferiority complex boldy now 
and he admited he and his family were servants once 
happy that made you feel proud 
yes he faced his past and disclosed it boldly too 
surely we can appreciate our RV for this and we should surely thank Ishani for her 
encouragements 
finally their family photoshoots 
hmm let me try my best to give the separte photo shoots too 
happy you liked Ishveer along with Raagini and Shikhar, Shivanya and everyone
glad you liked the update
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰