Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Wow so cool update didu...today's episode is about Nirbhay, Rithika & Nirbhay's family... It's so great to c that both Nirbhay & Rithika r leading a happy life...but rajeshwari is really a worst woman...she should have died along with that pathetic naina...she's really a snake... Hope that our ISHVEER will be safe frm her evil clutches... Great episode again ...be safe & stay forever healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
yes its full of Nirbhay and Rithika and Nirbhay's family 
happy that you liked the way Rithika and Nirbhay are leading a happy life 
yes Really Rajeshwari is a worst woman 
wish that she too die soon in her life surely she is a snake only 
wish that nothing happen to Ishveer due to her 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Thrilling selection didu...awesome ...waiting for the nxt...be safe & sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the selection 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Both episodes are fantastic. Ishaani behaved so courageously with Ranveer. When she herself kissed Ranveer, I was a bit amazed. What Has Nirbhai's mother planned for Ishveer. The revelation is approaching.
Update the next episode.
Outfits are wow...👏👏

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the episodes and Ishani behaved so courageously with 
Ranveer and the way she herself kissed Ranveer 
happy that you wee amazed 
let us see what is going to happen to Nirbhay's mother 
ya let me update the next 
glad you liked the outfits
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Awesome episode.
The selection of outfit is great too.
😉

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and selection of outfit
keep reading 

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 610
As soon as Ranveer started to walk in the corridor Ishani thinking the way Ranveer said her to wear the red Saree had a smile in her lips and then she saw Raagini who was standing near her holding her hand. 
Ishani:Raagini now let Mama make you ready first and then you sit in the swing for sometime then Mama will get ready and then let both of us go down okay?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani raising her head and hearing what Ishani said with a smile): hmmm
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini she bent and took Raagini with her both the hands and held Raagini close to her and then she went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard with her one hand holding Raagini in the other hand and then she took the dresses of Raagini in her one hand she closed the cupboard and then having Raagini she started to walk to the washroom were going to the washroom she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to make Raagini ready for photo shoot. 
Ranveer came down to the hall were he saw Baa alone sitting in the sofa of the hall perfectly making her ready and she was seeing the tablet and was reading something in the tablet. Ranveer having a smile in his lips went near the sofa and seeing Baa he fell in Baa's feet. 
Baa(feeling a hand touching her feet seeing who is it and getting its Ranveer with a smile she touched Ranveer's head with her one hand):Always be happy Ranveer..
Ranveer(getting the blessings from Baa he got up and stood well and seeing Baa):Where are others Baa?
Baa:Till the photo shoot start they will be getting ready. But I am ready and I am reading a book in my tablet. 
Ranveer(giving a smile):So nice of you Baa. 
Baa too smiled to Ranveer were that was the moment two person were entering the house by calling Sir..
Ranveer(hearing the word sir turned and saw the entrance of the hall and seeing the two persons wearing the ID card tag in their neck and were having a big bags in their shoulders were getting they are the people come to cover his interview and family photo giving a smile to them):Come in..
Both of them giving a smile to Ranveer started to walk inside the house and then they came and stood in front of Ranveer were Ranveer saw the ID cards that were handing in their chest and getting to know that they are from Business Magnet Magazine and saw them with a smile. 
Man 1:Bhagadur sir sent us to cover your interview and to take a photo of your family.I am Gokul verma I am only going to interview you sir. 
RV(giving a formal smile):Welcome Mr. Gokul. 
Gokul shook his head as okay to RV with a formal smile. 
Man 2:I am Lalit Malhotra I am the photographer sir. 
RV:Hmm welcome Mr. Lalit. Fine now what would you like to have?
Gokul:Its okay sir we finished our lunch and then only we came here. All of you have finished your lunch in home know?
RV:haan all finished our lunch. Why are you asking this?
Gokul:No sir for interview and then photo shoot at least we will need 2 hours so that it will be 4 o clock when we are ending the photo shoot know so only I asked it. 
RV:Tk tk everyone finished our lunch you can start your work now. 
Gokul:Hmm okay sir first let me see the hall and fix a place for you to give the interview to me. 
RV:haan you can..
Gokul shook his head as okay and then he took the bag from his shoulders and he kept the bag in the floor below the sofa and he started to walk around the hall to fix a place for taking RV's interview were Lalit keeping his bag in the floor near the common sofa and he sat in the sofa next to Baa leaving some space from her and he waited for Gokul to fix the place. Ranveer went and sat in one individual sofa and he waited for Gokul to fix the place. 
LONDON..
It was exactly 9.30 in the morning when the driver parked the car in front of the award function hall and he turned and saw Rithika. 
Driver:We reached Madam. 
Rithika:haan thank you for dropping us(telling it she opened the car door and then she got down from the car).
Nirbhay too opened the other side door and he got down from the car were both of them closed the car door at each side were as soon as they closed the car the driver started to drive the car towards the parking area were Rithika and Nirbhay saw the decorations in the award function hall front area were as they were seeing.
John(who was waiting in the entrance for Rithika seeing Rithika has come walked and came near her):Ms. Rithika Zaveri..
Rithika(who was seeing the decoration of the hall hearing her name saw who is it and getting its John):Hello Mr. John happy to meet you. 
John:yes I am too happy in meeting you. 
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay and showing John):He is Mr.John our company partner.(showing Nirbhay to John): He is Mr. Nirbhay Singh my fiance.
John(getting is saw Nirbhay and giving a smile):hello Mr. Nirbhay singh. 
Nirbhay(giving a formal smile):Hello Mr. John. 
John(smiling to Nirbhay and seeing both Rithika and Nirbhay):Shall we enter the hall?
Rithika:Haan let us..
As soon as Rithika said this John started to walk towards the hall were Rithika and Nirbhay too started to walk with him were as they walked and came to the hall entrance and when they entered the hall all the media clicked the images of them were as soon as they crossed the media people the organizers came and welcomed John and Rithika were after that they three were taken by the volunteers to the seats reserved by them were finally they three sat in the seats reserved and saw the stage were the stage was a huge stage and was decorated so well. 
MUMBAI..
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
Shikhar came to the hall after making himself ready wearing a black pant and shirt and he was tuck in his shirt well and was in his formal attire were he was wearing a watch in his left hand were when he came to the hall he saw Raj Narayan and Kanchan completely ready and they were sitting in the sofa of the hall. Raj Narayan was wearing a purple shirt and black pant and tuck in his shirt well and was in his formal attire were Kanchan was in her pink designer Saree. 
Shikhar(seeing both of them):Maa Papa both of you are ready?
Raj Narayan:Haan we are ready.Where is Shivanya?
Shikhar:haan she too got ready she is making her final touch up she will come now.
Raj Narayan:Tk tk ..
Shikhar(seeing Kanchan):Maa where is Krisha?Is she feeling anything uncomfortable to come to RV mansion?
Kanchan:When Ranveer and Ishani came to invite us we three were not in home and when you and Shivanya told about the photo shoot of RV family we were so happy and we are ready as you told us. Even krisha was happy about it. She is not a old century girl to get upset to see that Devarsh face. She is courageous girl. (as she was telling).
Krisha:haan that is right only Maa. 
Hearing this voice of Krisha Shikhar, Raj Narayan and Kanchan saw the direction from were voice came were Krisha was standing in the hall after coming down from the stairs wearing a good Salwar Kameez and with free hair. Kanchan, Raj Narayan and Shikhar had a smile in his their faces. 
Krisha(walked and came and stood near Shikhar and seeing Shikhar):haan what Maa said is right only Bhaiya I am a modern girl and a strong girl too. Even after knowing that I got divorced both Ranveer and Ishani didn't forget to buy gift for me from Shimla. They are still thinking about me for them only I am ready to take part in this photo shoot. I am not even ready to think about that Devarsh. Even If I see him face to face I know how to handle him.
Shikhar(with a proud smile):That is like my sister..
Krisha:hmm always I am the sister of the great lawyer Shikhar Mehra. (she smiled to Shikhar were Shikhar too smiled to her were then):Where is Bhabhi?
Shikhar:haan she will come after her final touch up. 
Krisha shook her head as yes were that was the time Shivanya getting down in the stairs wearing Sandal cum pink color combination Salwar Kameez was coming down in the stairs were Shikhar who casually turned and saw Shivanya coming had a admiring face were as he was admiring Shivanya came down to the hall and seeing them with a smile in her face she came near to them. 
Kanchan(seeing Shivanya):Are you ready Shivanya?
Shivanya:haan Maa ready let us leave..
Kanchan:haan tk.(telling it she got up from the sofa were Raj Narayan too got up from the sofa).
Were that was the moment Shivanya's phone being in her hand rang its Ringtone were that stopped everyone from walking were she saw the phone display and then getting its her relative guy Vishwa.
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar I told you about Vishwa my uncle's son know?As I sent Krisha's photo to My uncle and Aunt and told about Krisha's situation to them they were okay for Krisha and they told me they will talk to Vishwa about marriage. Even My uncle and aunt too talked about krisha's marriage with Maa and Papa in phone know?
Shikhar:haan
Shivanya:That Vishwa is only calling me now?
Shikhar:Hmm talk to him. 
Shivanya(shook her head as okay to Shikhar and she picked the call and kept the phone in her ears):haan tell me Vishwa. 
Vishwa:Shivanya Di Maa and Papa told me about your sister in law Krisha.I got to know about her completely her divorce is not a problem to me. I really appreciate her guts to come out of a unsuccessful marriage. Even Maa and Papa showed the photo of Krisha to me. I am ready to marry her Di and I told this decision to Maa and Papa they only said me to tell this to you and asked you to talk to your in laws and arrange for the other formalities. 
Shivanya(with a happy smile):So nice news it is Vishwa. Thank you.
Vishwa:come on Di when you are recommending a girl there is no option for me I am ready to marry Krisha. 
Shivanya:so nice of you Vishwa let me talk to my family about this. 
Vishwa:hmm okay di..(he cut the call on the other side).
Shivany(as soon as the call was cut took the phone from her ears and saw her family and with a happy smile):krisha's marriage is fixed..
Shikhar(with a aww face):Wow that is a great news. (seeing Krisha):if your Bhabhi's family means surely that guy will be nice guy only. Are you ready to marry?
Krisha(hearing this sudden question and seeing Shikhar):Bhaiya I too need to move on in my life and even I am ready for marriage but..(she was stammering).
Shivanya(seeing krisha's stammering):what Krisha? you don't like Vishwa?I showed his photo to you know?
Krisha:I liked him Bhabhi but I am bit confused whether at least this marriage of mine will be successful
Raj Narayan(with a smile came to Krisha and putting his hand over her shoulder):krisha Shivanya has done what we need to do to you. As soon as you got divorce itself she thought about your marriage. That Vishwa's parents talked to me and your Maa over the phone and they are good family only.When they are related to Shivanya surely they will be a decent family only. When a guy is accepting you even after knowing about your past then he is the real guy for you. 
Krisha(hearing her father's advice with a smile shook her head as okay):Okay Papa let me marry vishwa. 
Shikhar(with a happy smile):So nice Krisha's life is almost settled. Tk let us go to RV mansion and then let us inform this to everyone after the photo shoot. 
Kanachan:haan okay okay let us leave now. 
Telling it all of them started to walk in the hall and they came out of the house were Shikhar closed the door and he locked the house and then putting the house key in his pant pocket and he started to walk with his family members. They came to the parking and Shikhar took the car key from his pant pocket and he opened the car and he got in the driving seat were others too got in the car were once everyone got in the car Shikhar started the car and he started to drive the car out of his house gate towards RV mansion. 
LONDON..
Rithika(seeing John next to her):Mr. John. 
John:yes tell me Ms. Rithika. 
Rithika:This program will be live telecast only know?
John:yes in business world channel it will be telecast live.
Rithika:Okay (she then turned to Nirbhay who was on the other side):Nirbhay this award function is going to be telecast in business world channel live. 
Nirbhay:Tk let me call to Aarti and tell her to see the function. 
Rithika:hmm okay let me call to RV and tell him about the telecast channel. 
Nirbhay shook his head as okay were both of them took their phone in their hands and they started to dial were Rithika dialed to RV and she kept the phone in her ears. 
RV(was waiting for Gokul to tell the place to fix the interview were that was the moment his phone rang in his pant pocket were he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the phone out and seeing the number as Rithika's number and he picked the car and he kept the phone in his ears):haan Rithika.
Rithika:RV award function will be coming in business world channel live. 
RV:oh fine fine let us see it.Where are you now?
Rithika:I came to the award function hall and seated with John and Nirbhay. 
RV:fine fine even here too my interview and photo shoot are going to start. 
Rithika:I missed that RV. 
RV:That is okay Rithika photo we can take any day but today is your achievement day surely Zaveri Uncle will be happy when you are receiving the award. 
Rithika(with a emotional smile):Haan RV surely he will be with me. Fine see the award function after you get free and tell this to everyone in the family. 
RV:haan let me..(telling it he cut the call and then he put the phone in his pant pocket).
Rithika too took the phone from her ears and put the phone in her bag were Nirbhay was keeping his phone in his ears and was talking. 
Nirbhay:Business news channel Aarti see the award function Rithika will be receiving the award. 
Aarti:haan Bhaiya let all of us go and sit in the hall in front of TV now. 
Nirbhay:haan tk..(he cut the phone call and saw Rithika and with a smile): I informed to Aarti they too will see this award function. Rithika shook her head as okay to Nirbhay. 
RV MANSION..
Ishani made Raagini ready after combing her hair and then applying powder to her face were cutie pie was looking completely ready. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini a final check and keeping the comb in the dressing table): hmm fine my doll is ready now come on(she took Raagini in her hand and started to go to the swing were going to the swing she made Raagini to sit in the swing);Be here..let Mama get ready and come.
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani saw Raagini from top to bottom were cutie pie was looking cute in her white shirt with flower embroidery and purple border and white pant with purple border.Making sure Raagini is good she immediately walked to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took the Saree and other dresses she need and she went to the washroom and she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready. 
Ranveer after Rithika's call was seeing the phone display and was seeing his messages were all his family members were one by one getting ready were coming down to the hall. Amba, Kailash, Sharman, parul,Mithesh, Chaitali, Pratik came to the hall by now were all ladies were in their designer Saree and men were in their formal pant and shirt were Ranveer seeing everyone he smiled to them were all of them smiling back to Ranveer and were sitting in the sofa and other possible places in the hall. 
Gokul(rounding around the whole hall and then came back to RV and seeing RV):RV sir..
RV(seeing Gokul): Haan Gokul. 
Gokul:That swing will be the fine place for the interview sir. you can sit in the swing and give the interview to me I will record it and photographer will cover your photos to print it in the middle of the interview pages. 
RV:hmm okay shall I go to the swing?
Gokul:yes sure sir go and sit in the swing let me take the recorder, mike and come there. 
RV shook his head as okay and he got up from the sofa and putting his phone inside his pant pocket and he was about to walk..
Amba(as Ranveer was about to walk sitting in the sofa):Ranveer..
Ranveer(stopped walking and seeing Amba):haan Maa..
Amba:Let us also see your interview. 
Ranveer:haan come and see who is stopping you?
Amba:hmm tk (she had a happy smile and seeing Baa):Shall we go Baa?
Baa:haan let us..
Ranveer with a smile seeing his family started to walk to towards the swing were Amba, Kailash, Mithesh, Chaitali, Baa, Praitik, sharman, Parul, too got up from their places and they started to walk along with Ranveer were Ranveer going to the Swing and he sat in the middle of the swing well were all the family members stood with a happy smile in their faces near the pillar and saw Ranveer were Gokul discussing with Lalit they planned about the photo coverage of Ranveer near the swing and then they both took the items needed from their respective bags and both of them started to walk towards Ranveer were Gokul was having two small mike in his hands with recorder and Lalit having a camera hanging in his neck and a camera stand in his hand came to the swing area. Lalit stood opposite to RV and he kept the camera stand and then he removed the camera from the rope and then he fixed the camera in the stand and saw through camera lens whether it will be correct angle to cover Ranveer and making okay in that angel he stood well were Gokul came near the Swing and seeing RV. 
Gokul:Can I get a chair to sit sir?(hearing it before Ranveer could answer).
Amba:haan let me arrange it. 
Gokul saw Amba and shook his head as okay were Ranveer too had a smile seeing his mother's happiness were Amba walked from there were Gokul saw RV and went near RV and he sat in the swing next to him and then he keeping the items in his hand in the swing and then took a button mick and then he fixed the mike in Ranveer's coat and then he showed Ranveer how to turn on and turn off the mike. 
Gokul:When we are set for everything you can turn on the mike sir. Now mike is turned off.
RV:haan fine..
Gokul then took the other mike and he wore it in his shirt and then he took the recorder from the swing in his hand and he got up from the swing were that was the moment Ramu brought the cushion chair and he kept the chair near Swing were Gokul then sat in the chair were Amba too came back and stood with every one. All of them were seeing Ranveer with a happy smile standing near the pillar. 
Devarsh standing in the upstairs saw down and seeing the photographer and Ranveer in the swing with a irked face. 
Devarsh(to himself):No one minded me. As Amba and Ishani were talking about the photo shoot and interview of Ranveer yesterday in the kitchen and when I went to drink water I over heard their conversation and then only I got to know about this photo shoot and Interview. No one are ready to invite me for this photo shoot. (he had a anger face).
Manas was ready and then made Krish ready by making him wear a pant and shirt and then he took Krish in his hand. 
Manas:Shall we go?
krish(seeing manas with a smile):haan Papa let us..
Manas smiled to Krish and was about to walk were Disha who was sitting in the sofa and seeing both manas and Krish getting ready for the photo shoot seeing them up to leave immediately got up from the sofa and she came and stood in front of Manas. 
Manas(seeing Disha standing in front of him):Disha leave the way for me. 
Disha:You should not participate in this photo shoot. 
Manas:see Ranveer has invited me for the photo shoot and I need to go. 
Disha:But none of the family members invited me and you are not worried about that.I got to know about the photo shoot from Chaitali Kaki only when she came to get my chain to wear for the photo shoot. No one minded to call me for the photo shoot so you should not participate in the family photo of the family which didn't respect me. 
Manas:(seeing Disha with a anger face):See better stop your non sense Disha. What you are getting today is the result of what you did in the past. If you think to kill Ishani and join hands with Nirbhay and Rithika for killing her means will all of them appreciate you?(shaking his head as no):no they all will hate you only. If they didn't invite you means I don't care I am going that is it. (telling it without waiting for Disha's answer Manas started to walk having Krish in his hands).
Disha had a anger and irked face.
Gokul(seeing RV):Shall I start the interview sir?
Ranveer(seeing for Ishani in his family members who were standing near the pillar and seeing them and getting that Ishani is not there and then seeing for Ishani in the stairs and getting that Ishani didn't come seeing Gokul):Please wait for few minutes. 
Gokul:But everything is ready know sir?
RV:Haan everything is ready only but I am recollecting few business statistics to mention in the interview so give me time of 5 minutes..
Gokul:hmm fine sir. 
RV(saw the stairs and then seeing everyone seeing him he bit acted like collecting his points in mind and in thoughts):Where are you Ishani?(thinking it he saw the stairs and feeling someone coming in the stairs he had a bright face were that face too changed to cute disappointed face immediately were as he saw Manas having Krish in his hand and was coming in the stairs were with a disappointed face he then changed his face to managing face acted like he is collecting the points).
Everyone were seeing Ranveer's face itself even family members and Gokul and Lalit were seeing Ranveer's face were Ranveer was managing like he is preparing himself for the interview and saw the stairs often whether Ishani is coming or not were after a wait for exactly 9 minutes it was his love lady who was having their love symbol their daughter in her hands and was coming down in the stairs were Ranveer saw Ishani with a light smile were seeing her he again was falling in love with her were Ishani was looking so cute and beautiful wearing Red Saree and Red blouse with golden border and in free hair and wearing the gold ear rings in her ears and hand full of Golden color Bangles were Admiring Ishani for a while and seeing Gokul. 
RV:you can start the interview. (telling it he turned on the mike in his coat as Gokul instructed him).
Gokul shook his head as okay to RV and then he turned on the recorder in his hand and turned on the mike in his shirt and was getting ready to interview RV. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
All updates are wonderful. I have read them with great pleasure.

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for updating regularly. So many episodes these days. It's really nice.
The interview has started and Ranveer is eagerly waiting for Ishaani. At last she has appeared. But what twist will happen next? Nirbhai's family is planning something bad for Ishveer. But what? I really have no ideas.
Update the next one soon.
😃😃😃
PrinceAsif thumbnail
So good episode didu...I'm really happy for Krisha...she's indeed a modern & courageous girl...really glad to hear that her marriage has been fixed with a decent guy...Ranveer waiting for Ishaani & Raagini before the interview was so cute for me...& Rithika is receiving award @ the same time with Nirbhay accompanying her...so happy for them...but disha & devarsh r not invited 😆...which is another great news...looking forward to it didu...u have given a perfect update... B safe & sound
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. When I opened IF and saw so many new episodes, I was in the 7th sky. I was a bit busy with my studies, but now I'm again ready to read your updates daily. Just finished reading all updates. Awesome romantic parts. Like Ishveer outfits. Ranveer asked Ishaani to wear red saree. 👏
Let's see what will happen next. I hate Nirbhai's family. They are disgusting. Again want to harm Ishveer
Update soon.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
I'm back. All updates are interesting.
Waiting for the next.