Update soon
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 608
3 DAYS LATER..
DAY: SATURDAY..
It was late evening 8 o clock in Mumbai were Mumbai Airport was busy as the passengers of the flight were going in to board the flight and the passengers who has come back to Mumbai were coming out of the Airport and searching for the person who would stand with their name in the board they are holding were as the Airport was this much Busy finishing all the formalities of the Airport and changing the currency of Indian rupees to pound sterling of London in the foreign exchange both Nirbhay and Rithika were sitting in the seats of London flight next to each other.
Rithika(saw Nirbhay who was seeing out of the window of the flight were seeing him):Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(hearing Rithika calling him turned and seeing her):haan 
Rithika:You informed to your mother about your London journey and then only you are coming with me know?
Nirbhay(he took a deep breath):See now only we have finished the lot of formalities of Airport and we have come inside the flight and have sat peacefully. Now think about the happiest journey of us to London. Why you need to get worried about my mother?
Rithika:Arrey you are not sharing anything about your mother now a days to me. When you are leaving the house your mother would have definitely asked know about where are you going?
Nirbhay:See Maa already know about our London journey. She was shouting at me once again like I should not be with you and I should not marry you and all. But I clearly told her that you are my wife and I will marry you when you are ready for the marriage. Even when I started today from home to Airport too Maa shouted at me telling not to go to London but I started from home telling her that my decision is final. Even now she would be sitting in the home with a irked face.
Rithika(with a worried face):I never thought your mother will be this much firm to hate me. 
Nirbhay(with a calm face):Rithika come on this is the journey we are going to celebrate your achievement in this please don't think about Maa and upset yourself. 
Rithika(with a worried face):Thinking about your mother only I am not ready to tell okay for our marriage I am wishing that one day or the other your mother's heart will change but..(before she could tell the next word).
Nirbhay:She will never ever change Rithika. I know about my mother very well. She is in the anger of Naina's dead and she is in the anger to revenge Ranveer and Ishani for that only she was using me and as I have changed good she herself did that DNA problem in Ranveer and Ishani's life. So its not easy for Maa to change. (with a fun worried face):If you want my Maa to change and then only our marriage means surely I will get married by my 80 years only.
Rithika(hearing it from Nirbhay she had a light smile):I wish that I should not make you wait till your 80 years.I will tell try to tell you soon.
Nirbhay:hmm waiting for your head shake for our marriage. 
Rithika smiled to him were Nirbhay too smiled to her were as they were smiling to each other that was the moment the Air hostess came and stood in front of them. 
Air hostess:Ladies and Gentlemen all your luggage are loaded in the luggage case above you. Now we request all of you to wear the seat belts. 
All the passengers hearing the instruction from the Air hostess started to wear the seat belt were Nirbhay too started to wear his seat belt were Rithika saw Nirbhay with a silent face were she too took the seat belt in her hands and she started to wear it and then wearing it she rested her head in the back of the seat were Nirbhay too wearing his seat belt rested his back in the seat and then saw out of the window, 
Nirbhay(seeing out of the window and turning to Rithika):Flight is taking off late know Rithika?8 o clock we thought Flight will take off but now(he saw his watch and then seeing Rithika):Its almost 8.15 now. 
Rithika:Hmm its bit late only but now they will start
Nirbhay:Haan almost 9 and half an hour journey to London. 
Rithika:Haan now London time is 4.45 evening right now. We will reach London by 2.15 mid night I think. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay okay 
Rithika:Mr. John's guest house will be ready for us. We can go there by getting a taxi from Airport. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay Rithika
As Nirbhay said this that was the moment another Air hostess came and stood in front of everyone were she saw everyone with a pleasant smile. 
Air hostess(in a pleasing tone):Now the flight is going to move and will take off soon so to everyone please make sure you are sitting in the seats wearing your seat belts.(telling it she moved from there).
Everyone sat well in their seats and ensured they are safeguarded by the seat belts were that was the moment the flight started to run in the run way were Rithika and Nirbhay were sitting well in the seat were after a few minutes of run the flight took off itself and it started to fly in the sky towards London were Nirbhay as soon as the flight started to fly took a deep breath and saw Rithika were Rithika was seeing him with a silent face. 
Nirbhay(with a not understanding face):What happen to you?why are you seeing me like that?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):I have heard in stories only that hard men too will change good for a woman but I am seeing that in reality in you. 
Nirbhay(gave a smile):Its all because of you and Ishani only. Ishani thought me how to live as a good man and you gave the chance for me to live as good man. 
Rithika(hearing it with a emotional face took her head to Nirbhay's shoulders and she rested her head in Nirbhay's shoulders with all her love for him and in a low tone): I love you so much Nirbhay I am sure I won't miss you at any moment in my life.
Nirbhay(too hit his cheek in Rithika's head and in a sweet tone):Even me..
Both of them shared a cute moment in this closeness were the flight was flying towards London with this new pair of couple. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay's mother(sitting in the hall sofa near Aarti with a anger face):Did you see how confidently he told me that he is going to marry Rithika and he is leaving to London with her and he went to the Airport without even giving his ears to my words. 
Aarti(giving a what to tell face):Maa Bhaiya was getting late for the flight so only he went from here. They will have lot of formalities If they are going abroad so only. 
Nirbhay's mother:Enough Aarti. I am not at all in a mind to see Rithika with Nirbhay. I don't like her. 
Aarti:Maa what is your problem in Rithika being Bhaiya's wife. Bhaiya too need a life Maa. He too need to marry and he too need to see all the happiness in a man's life. The way you are often keep shouting at Bhaiya for marrying Rithika is looking like you never wanted Bhaiya to get married at all. 
Nirbhay's mother(in a instant):Haan he never need to get married...
Aarti(hearing it saw her mother with a shocked face):What?
Nirbhay's mother:haan Nirbhay is a man to live his life as he wish. He should be like that only always. As he was like that only we got this much good life. Even your father was not this much wealthy man but Nirbhay doing illegal business in Medical industry and sugar industry only he took our family to a great level. He can take any girls to his bed even he can marry but not a intelligent minded girl like Rithika he want to marry a girl who is very silent in her nature and who will obey all our orders. I want him to be the same Nirbhay who was ready to kill anyone and I want him to kill that Ishani for snatching my daughter Naina's happiness from her and I want that Ranveer to live a pathetic life for rejecting my daughter. Both Ranveer and Ishani should surely pay for my Naina's death. 
Aarti(seeing the cunning face of her mother with a what to tell face):Maa you are going in a wrong path and that path will never ever give you peace or happiness. 
Nirbhay's mother(in a anger tone): I don't want that kind of peace or happiness(she saw Aarthi with a anger face):Because of your words only Nirbhay changed this much good. Without Nirbhay it is really hard for me to revenge Ranveer and Ishani. Even though breaking all that obstacles I myself did that DNA problem in their life by making that Ranveer to be unhappy in his life but that too Nirbhay and Rithika found out and they helped Ishani and Ranveer to unite back. I myself now don't know what to do for that only I want that old Nirbhay back. 
Aarti:(giving a light smile):But you won't get him back Maa. you keep on thinking that how to revenge Ranveer and Ishani because of this you will lose everything you have with you Maa. Even one day you can even lose all of us. A man can even change from good to worst but a man who changed from worst to good can never ever change himself to worst again. I am sure in that. (telling it she immediately got up from the sofa and she started to walk towards her room).
Nirbhay's mother(saw Aarti's back with a anger face were that anger slowly came as tears in her eyes were both anger and tears in her face made her to shed tears continuously and to herself): I lost my son to that Rithika and without knowing how to revenge Ranveer and Ishani I am sitting here.
9 AND HALF AN HOUR LATER..
LONDON..
It was exactly 2.15 mid night when the flight landed itself in the run way were all the passengers got down from the flight and went to the collecting area to collect their luggage were both Nirbhay and Rithika too after a long journey getting down from the flight and they coming to the luggage area and they collected the luggage and they both having their own respective trolley bag in their hand and they both pulling the trolley bag with them started to walk towards the entrance of the Airport. It was exactly 2.45 when both of them came out of the Airport after finishing the check out formalities were as soon as they came out of the Airport. 
Rithika(seeing the Taxi cars in the entrance of the Airport seeing Nirbhay):Come let us hire the Taxi and go to John's guest house.
Nirbhay:haan tk..
Rithika and Nirbhay pulling the trolley bags with them started to walk in the Airport pathway were as soon as they came to the end of the pathway Rithika went to a Taxi and she saw the Driver who was sitting in his driving seat were seeing him she told the address to him were the Driver shook his head as yes and he opened the dickey of the car and then he got down from the car and then he came to Rithika and Nirbhay and got the luggage from them and he put the luggage in the dickey and he locked the dickey well and he went to the driving seat and he got in the driving seat and he locked the door were Rithika and Nirbhay too got in the car back seat and they closed the car door on the both the sides were the Driver started the car and he started to drive the car towards John's guest house. 
It was exactly 45 minutes were the driver driving in the traffic free roads parked the car in front of John's guest house exactly at 3.45 were Rithika opened the car door and she got down from the car were Nirbhay too opened the car door on the other side and he got down from the car and both of them closed the car door at each side were the driver opened the car dickey being in the seat were Rithika saw Nirbhay. 
Rithika:Take the luggage from the dickey Nirbhay let me pay for the taxi. 
Nirbhay shook his head as okay and he went back to the car and then he opened the car dickey and he took the two trolley bags out and he kept it in the road and he locked the dickey were Rithika saw the driver.
Rithika:how much did it cost?
Driver:20 pound sterling..
Rithika shook her head as okay and then she put her hand inside her pant pocket and took her purse out and then she took the amount out of the purse and she gave it to the driver were the driver got the money from Rithika and then putting it in his shirt pocket and saw the mirror and making sure the dickey is closed he started to drive the car from that area were Rithika came and stood next to Nirbhay. 
Rithika:Shall we go in?
Nirbhay(seeing the guest house of John and seeing Rithika):Sure will a person tell no to enter the paradise?
Rithika(with a not understanding face):Paradise?
Nirbhay:haan John's guest house is so nice Rithika its looking like Paradise only to me. 
Rithika smiled to him and shook her head as okay and then she held the trolley bag in her hand and started to walk were Nirbhay too pulling his trolley bag with him started to walk with Rithika were as they came to the gate of the guest house. 
Rithika(seeing the security):I am Rithika Zaveri..(before she could tell the next word).
Security:Yes madam (he opened the gate for her): you can go in..
Rithika(shook her head as yes):Thank you..
Rithika entered the gate and she started to walk towards the house were Nirbhay too started to walk behind Rithika were they both walking and they came to the entrance of the house were the house was already open were as soon as Rithika entered the house Nirbhay too entered with her were a servant lady came and saw both of them and gave a gentle smile. 
Servant lady(seeing Rithika):Welcome Madam. John has sent me your photo and told me to take care of you and your fiance till you are here. I was sleeping inside as soon as you entered Security called me in the intercom and told about your arrival and before you both walk and come here I got up opened the house door and came to welcome you. Both of you welcome.
Rithika and Nirbhay(with a smile):Thank you..
Servant Lady:Do you want anything Madam?
Rithika:No we don't want anything let us go and take rest. 
Servant Lady:yes sure Madam. All the rooms are ready only you can stay in the room which is best for you. Call me through intercom If you need anything. Intercom number of mine is 328. 
Rithika:haan sure by the by your good name please?
Servant lady(with a smile):Rose.
Rithika:(giving a smile to her):Nice name. 
Telling it Rithika started to walk towards a room were Nirbhay too started to walk with her were Rithika then came to a room were she touched the door of the room and pushed it were the door went back and gave way for her were she entered the room were the room looked so neat and tidy were seeing it she took a deep breath and started to walk to the corner of the room and she kept the bag in the corner of the room were Nirbhay too entered the room and seeing the room and seeing the beautiful room with a smile he walked and kept the bag in the corner of the room and saw Rithika. 
Nirbhay:So nice room. 
Rithika:haan last time I stayed in this room only. It will be the convenient room. Last time I had servant only to clean the house as its our few days stay only John has arranged for a servant to manage us needs.
Nirbhay: hmm okay okay fine. 
Rithika:I wish to sleep well. 
Nirbhay:Haan even I too feel to sleep only but before it I need to call to Aarti and tell her that we reached London. 
Rithika:haan tell her its 4 o clock here and it will be 8.30 morning in India. After the call fresh up yourself and sleep well today completely let us take rest and tomorrow morning we need to go to the award function. 
Nirbhay:Haan okay
Rithika telling to Nirbhay went to her bag and opened the bag and took her towel and closed the bag and started to walk to the washroom were she entered the washroom and closed the door of the washroom were Nirbhay sat in the bed as soon as Rithika went and he then took his phone out of his pant pocket and then he turned on the phone and he waited for the phone to load once the phone was loaded he dialed to Aarti through viber and then he kept the phone in his ears and he waited for Aarti to attend the call. 
Aarti(after finishing her breakfast was walking towards her room were that time her phone being in her hand rang its ringtone were seeing the phone display and getting Nirbhay is calling through viber seeing it with a smile she picked the call and keeping the phone in her ear):Haan Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:Aarti we reached London and we came to house too. 
Aarti:so nice Bhaiya enjoy the trip and come back. 
Nirbhay:haan sure..
Aarti:The place you are staying is safe and good know Bhaiya?
Nirbhay:Haan its safe only. Rithika's partner's guest house. 
Aarti:haan you said that to me know before leaving the house. Fine Bhaiya be safe and take care of Bhabhi too. 
Nirbhay:Haan tk..(he then cut the call and kept the phone in the lamp table and then he took a deep breath and feeling the tieredness he laid in the bed and closed his eyes).
Rithika came out of the washroom after fresh up herself were she walked and came to the sofa and dropped the towel in her hand and saw for Nirbhay and finding Nirbhay in the bed that too sleeping seeing it she had a smile were thinking that he is tiered and in tiredness without fresh up he has slept and then she too feeling tiered she walked to the room entrance and she closed the room door and locked the door and then she walked and came near the bed and then she took the purse and phone from her pant pocket and then she kept the phone and purse in the lamp table and then she laid in the bed beside Nirbhay were she took her hand to the switch board and she turned off the lights of the room and closed her eyes to sleep. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow so cool update didu...today's episode is about Nirbhay, Rithika & Nirbhay's family... It's so great to c that both Nirbhay & Rithika r leading a happy life...but rajeshwari is really a worst woman...she should have died along with that pathetic naina...she's really a snake... Hope that our ISHVEER will be safe frm her evil clutches... Great episode again ...be safe & stay forever healthy didu
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear friends, 
Next episode is going to have few events and all the characters will be in their lovely looks. I am going to post the images of the looks please have a look and continue reading. 
RITHIKA'S LOOK
Rithika will be in her short black frock wearing two long chains and a black eye glasses and in free hair. Image of Rithika is below:

NIRBHAY'S LOOK
Nirbhay will be in his white pant and pink shirt with Rolex watch in his left hand. Have a look over his image:

SHIVANYA AND SHIKHAR'S LOOK
Shikhar will be in his formal black pant and shirt wearing his watch in his hand and shivanya will be in her Sandal cum pink double colored Salwar Kameez. Check their looks in the image:

ISHVEER LOOK.
Ranveer will be in his RV attire wearing black mixed brownish coat and pant and white shirt were Ishani will be Saree and blouse of red color with golden border. Have a look over their image:

RAAGINI'S LOOK
Cutie pie will be looking as usual cute in her white shirt with flower embroidery in it and with purple color border and white pant. Have look over her image:

Regards
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Thrilling selection didu...awesome ...waiting for the nxt...be safe & sound
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Both episodes are fantastic. Ishaani behaved so courageously with Ranveer. When she herself kissed Ranveer, I was a bit amazed. What Has Nirbhai's mother planned for Ishveer. The revelation is approaching.
Update the next episode.
Outfits are wow...👏👏
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome episode.
The selection of outfit is great too.
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 609
LONDON..
Nirbhay and Rithika got up when it was afternoon were they made Rose to make the lunch for them and they had their lunch and the day started to move for the couple were they were enjoying the whole Sunday by watching TV together and in the evening they were having a walk in the Garden of the guest house were after that they came back to their room and Nirbhay took the cards he had with him in his bag were both of them getting this as the best idea started to play cards sitting in the bed with great knock jhok with each other were as they were playing the day came to the night were when it was exactly 9 o clock in the night Nirbhay finishing the game took the cards from the bed and then he got up from the bed and went to the table and he kept the cards in the table. 
Nirbhay(being near the table turning and seeing Rithika who was sitting in the bed):Rithika today know we really had a good time with each other. 
Rithika(resting her head in the head rest and seeing Nirbhay with a smile):Haan time went so well with you. (as she said this her phone being in the lamp table rang its ringtone were she took her eyes from Nirbhay and saw the phone in the lamp table and getting its John by seeing the phone display and seeing Nirbhay):Its John. 
Nirbhay:hmm attend the call. 
Rithika:(shook her head as yes to Nirbhay and then she took the phone from the lamp table and she attended the call and she kept the phone in her ears):Haan tell me Mr. John
John:Hi Rithika. Rose told me about you reaching today early morning to our company guest house. Hope you are fine there?
Rithika:yes its comfortable Mr. John
John:Fine then tomorrow morning 10 o clock is the award function by 9 o clock let me send our company car to pick you and your fiance and the driver will drop you in the award function venue. 
Rithika:haan okay Mr. John we will be ready by that time. 
John:Then I will be in front of the function hall to welcome you so that there won't be any problem for you and your fiance to enter the hall. Even I have booked three seats for three of us in the hall. 
Rithika:hmm okay thank you Mr.John meet you tomorrow. 
John:Ya sure take rest now and be ready by morning when car arrives at the entrance of the guest house. 
Rithika:haan sure..(she took the phone from her ears and then she cut the call and saw Nirbhay):tomorrow morning 9 o clock car will come we need to get in the car and Driver will drop in the award function venue. 
Nirbhay:haan tk fine..now call to Rose and inform her to get us dinner let us have the dinner and sleep. 
Rithika shook her head as yes to Nirbhay and she kept the phone in the lamp table and then she took the intercom cordless phone in her hand and she dialed the intercom number of Rose and then keeping the phone in her ears and once she got Rose picked the call she ordered the dinner for her and Nirbhay and then she kept the phone back in its place were after some time Rose brought the dinner for both Nirbhay and Rithika and then keeping the dinner plates with food in the tea poi and Rose left the room were Rithika and Nirbhay started to have their dinner together. Finishing their dinner they changed themselves to night dresses were Nirbhay went and laid in the bed first were Rithika again calling Rose through the intercom and once Rose came to their room she told her to clear the empty vessels were Rose too cleared the empty vessels and she started to move out of the room were Rithika as soon as Rose went out of the room she went and locked the room door and then came to the bed and seeing Nirbhay has laid in the bed with a smile she turned off the lights and then she laid in the bed next to Nirbhay were both of them closed their eyes to have a good sleep. 
NEXT DAY MORNING
DAY:MONDAY..
It was exactly 7.30 in London were Nirbhay completely getting ready for the day was seeing himself a final check in the mirror were he was looking so good in his Pink shirt and white pant were he was wearing a Rolex watch in his left hand and he was making sure his hair style is too perfectly fine were he then turned and saw the bed were Rithika was sleeping so well in the bed were seeing it with a smile he went near the intercom and then he took the intercom cordless and then he dialed to Rose and he kept the phone in his ears and when Rose picked the call. 
Nirbhay:Hello Rose..
Rose:yes tell me sir what could I do for you?
Nirbhay:Get two cups of coffee to our room. 
Rose:Yes sure sir. 
Nirbhay took the phone from his ears and he kept the cordless back in its place and then he went and sat in the sofa and then saw Rithika who was sleeping in the bed were seeing her with a smile he kept his hand elbow in the sofa handle and supporting his chin with his hand inner part he started to admire Rithika who was sleeping well were as he was admiring Rithika the time too ran were when it was exactly 7.50 there was a knock in the room door were hearing it he got up from the sofa and went to the door and he unlocked and opened the door were he saw Rose standing having a tray in her hand were the tray had two cups of coffee in it. Rose giving a pleasant smile to him was about to enter the room. 
Nirbhay:its okay let me take the coffee tray with me(he showed his both the hands to rose).
Rose too gave the coffee tray in Nirbhay hands and giving a pleasant smile to him and she started to move from there were Nirbhay having the coffee tray in his hand started to walk inside the room were he went to the tea poi and he kept the tray in the tea poi and saw Rithika were he went near the bed and he touched Rithika's shoulder and tapped her shoulder gently. 
Nirbhay:Rithika come on get up. 
Rithika(moving herself feeling the tap in the shoulder and then laying so comfortably in the bed and in a sleepy tone):Let me sleep for some more time..
Nirbhay:you can sleep after receiving your award now get up..
Rithika(hearing the word award with a shirking face and in a sleepy tone):Award..
Nirbhay:haan award only get up..(he took his hand from Rithika's shoulder).
Rithika took her hands to her eyes and she rubbed her eyes and then she got up from the bed and she took her hands from her eyes and saw around her and seeing Nirbhay standing near the bed and giving a sleep awaken face smile. 
Rithika:Good morning..
Nirbhay(giving a smile):Good morning..(he turned and went to the tea poi and took a coffee cup from the tray in his hand and then came back to the bed and showed the coffee cup in front of Rithika):Have the coffee and then go and get ready. By 9 o clock John said he will sent the car know? we need to leave now time is 7.55. 
Rithika(coming out of the sleep completely):oh no only one more hour is there.(seeing Nirbhay showing the coffee cup in front of her and seeing him with a cute smile):So nice to see you bringing coffee to me. 
Nirbhay(sitting in the bed near her and with a smile):Life long I am ready to do this to you every morning..(showing the coffee cup):now come on have it. 
Rithika:I didn't brush.
Nirbhay:one day you can have the coffee without brushing nothing will happen now come on have it..
Rithika(with a smile got the coffee cup from him): hmm fine let me have it..(she took the coffee cup towards her lips were realizing something seeing Nirbhay): you had your coffee..?
Nirbhay:Nahi (he immediately got up from the bed and went to the tea poi and took the coffee cup from the tray in his hand and then he came back to the bed again and sat in the bed next to Rithika and showed the coffee cup to Rithika):Now only I am too going to have the coffee with my wife. 
Rithika(with a cute smile showed the cup to him):cheers..
Nirbhay(took his cup too near Rithika's cup and hit his cup with her cup and with a smile):cheers..
Both of them smiling happily started to sip the coffee were taking few minutes finishing the coffee were Nirbhay got up from the bed and then he saw Rithika too finished her coffee and then he got the coffee cup from Rithika's hand and then he went to the tea poi and kept the empty coffee cup in the tray in the tea poi and turned and saw Rithika. 
Nirbhay:I am ready for the day you too get ready soon.Let me wait in the hall you get ready and come down. 
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay from up and down):you are looking so charming today. 
Nirbhay:Thank you so much. 
Rithika:hmm tk let me get ready and come down you go and wait in the hall. 
Nirbhay shook his head as okay were he went to the dressing table and he took his phone and purse from the dressing table and he put the phone and purse in his pant pocket and then he started to walk towards the room entrance and then after a while he went out of the room were as soon as Nirbhay went out of the room Rithika got down from the bed and she started to get ready for the day. 
It was exactly 8.50 were that was the time Nirbhay was sitting in the sofa of the hall and was seeing his phone and was playing a game were that was the moment he heard a voice calling him Nirbhay were hearing it he took his eyes casually from the phone and raised his head and saw who is in front of him were as he saw the person in front of him his face slowly changed to a admiring face were he slowly with the phone in his hand got up from the sofa were the person he saw in front of him was Rithika were the way Rithika was dresses up for the award function made him to admire her were Rithika was standing in front of him wearing a Short Black frock that was exposing her thigh and legs so well and two long chains in her neck and a black bag that was hanging in her shoulder were she was in her free hair and her big black eye glasses in her eyes was showing her exactly like a business woman were as he was seeing her. 
Rithika:How I am looking?
Nirbhay(hearing this question from Rithika came back to the world and seeing Rithika with a smile):You are looking exactly like a business woman and(he went bit close to her and in a low tone):you are looking hot too.
Rithika(hearing it with a cute face took her hand to Nirbhay's shoulder and hit his shoulder):Naughty..
Nirbhay(smiling to her):Tk you are looking so good today even I myself forgot this whole world seeing you. 
Rithika:Thank you. 
Nirbhay:hmm no need thanks and all.Then tell me what about our breakfast?
Rithika:Nirbhay now itself time is 8.55 and 9 o clock car may come. Let us today finish the award function and then have our breakfast. 
Nirbhay(shook his head as yes):Tk fine..
When Nirbhay said this word fine that was the moment Rose walked and came to them. 
Rose:Car has entered the house and its in front of the house. 
Rithika(seeing Rose):hmm fine rose we are leaving.There are empty coffee cups in our room you clear it.(Rose shook her head as okay were she too shook her head as okay to Rose and then seeing Nirbhay):shall we..?
Nirbhay putting his phone in his pant pocket and then seeing Rithika shook his head as yes were both of them started to walk were both walking in the hall came to the entrance of the hall and came out of the house were as they came out of the house in front of them itself car was parked were the driver was standing near the car and seeing both Rithika and Nirbhay with a smile welcomed them were he then moved to the driving seat side and he opened the car door and he got inside the car and he closed the car door were Rithika and Nirbhay opened the car door on each side in back of the car and they got in the back seat of the car and they closed the car door on each side. 
Driver(turning and seeing both Nirbhay and Rithika):Mr. John sent me to pick you both up and It will be exactly half an hour travel Sir and madam to reach the award ceremony venue. 
Rithika:haan okay you can start now. 
Driver shook his head as okay and he started the car and he started to drive the car in the pathway of the house and he brought the car out of the guest house gate and he started to drive the car towards the award function venue. 
AT THE SAME TIME 
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION.
It was exactly 1.30 in the afternoon were Ranveer was making his final check in the mirror were he was looking as a perfect RV wearing the Blackish coat and pant and white shirt inside the coat were he saw his hair style and then making sure he is perfectly ready for the interview he took his hand to the mobile phone that was in the dressing table and then he took the phone in his hand were that was the moment the phone too rang its ringtone were seeing the phone ringing with a unknown number with a doubtful face he picked the call and he kept the phone in his hears. 
RV:Hello. 
Man:Hell sir we are calling from Business Magnet Magazine.Bhagadur sir only have told us to cover your interview and photograph of your family. I am the photographer and I have the Interviewer too with me only. We are coming near RV mansion sir we will reach your home by next 10 minutes.Please inform to your security to leave us inside your house. 
RV:Haan I have already informed the securities out of my house. If you show your ID card they will allow you inside. 
Photographer:Okay sir see you soon. 
RV:Haan (telling it he took the phone from his ear and he cut the call and then putting the phone in his pant pocket and then he saw himself well in the mirror and had a light smile in his lips).
Ishani was walking in the corridor holding Raagini's hand were cutie pie too was walking with Ishani holding her hand were Ishani seeing Raagini. 
Ishani:Raagini played with Dadi and Dada well know?
Raagini(seeing Ishani cutely): hmm
Ishani:Tk now let us go to room and get ready for the photo shoot okay?
Raagini:hmm
Ishani smiled to Raagini seeing the way Raagini was responding were that was the moment phone being in her hand rang its ringtone were Ishani walking with Raagini and saw the phone display were it was Shikhar's number were Ishani with a smile picked the call and kept the phone in her ear. 
Ishani:haan Shikar tell me.
Shivanya:Ishani its me Shivanya..
Ishani:haan tell me Shivanya..
Shivanya:We need to get ready for the photo shoot. Tell me what I should wear?
Ishani:Wear something like Saree or Salwar Kameez that would be nice as almost all of us are going to wear Saree only. 
Shivanya:Haan okay fine let me wear Salwar Kameez. 
Ishani:haan fine and tell Shikhar to be in formal dressing. 
Shivanya:Haan he is near me only he only dialed your number and gave it to me. Let me tell it to him and let us come soon to your home. 
Ishani:Haan tk(she took the phone from her ear and she cut the call and having the phone in her one hand and with Raagini in her other hand was walking to their room).
Ranveer making himself mentally ready for the interview once again seeing the mirror and making his final check turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the room were when he came to the entrance of the room he hit himself well with a person were standing well after the jerk due to hitting he saw in front of him were he saw Ishani standing in front of him were she too was trying to stand well in front of him after the jerk of hitting with him. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani tum...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):haan its me other than me who is going to come to our room?
Ranveer:Tk tk fine(showing himself well to her):How I am looking?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer from top to bottom): hmmm stunning Mr. RV. 
Ranveer:Arrey call me Ranveer..
Ishani:you are looking perfectly like RV that only I said. I will always call my man as Ranveer only. 
Ranveer:That is good. Tk wish me for the interview. 
Ishani:All the best.(seeing Raagini was holding her one hand in her hand and with other hand she was cutely touching her shirt and playing):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice raised her head and saw):haan Mama..
Ishani:(showing Ranveer):Wish Papa all the best. 
Raagini(cutely):hmm best Papa..
Ranveer(hearing it from his daughter): so sweet baby. Tk both Maa and beti get ready soon and come down. Already the photographer and interviewer are on the way. They will come within few minutes..
Ishani:haan I brought Raagini from Maa and Baab's room now only and we came to get ready only even Maa and Baba too started to get ready. We will come soon. 
Ranveer:Let me go down and when I am giving the interview I want you to be seeing me standing somewhere in the house. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm okay you go down.
Ranveer shook his head as okay and started to walk were Ishani too with a smile entered the room with Raagini were Ranveer keeping two step and then stopping himself and turning to Ishani again were by that time Ishani took Raagini near the bed. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name turned and saw Ranveer):Haan 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Wear Red Saree. 
Ishani hearing it with a cute shy smile and seeing his eyes shook her head as okay were Ranveer too giving a cute smile to her started to walk in the corridor.
To be continued 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi

Fantastic update.
Waiting for the next.

Hi anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next