Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
The episodes are full of Ishveer romantic moments. Ishaani can't stop admiring Ranveer.
Update asap. 👏👏
Take care.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am doing good dear 
hope you are too doing good 
glad you liked the episodes full of Ishveer romantic moments and Ishani 
unable to stop admiring Ranveer 
ya let me update it dear 
take care 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi!!!

Nice episodes. It's a pity that Ritika will not be able to join the family photo. 
Like Ishveer romantic parts. Ishaani can't take her eyes off Ranveer. She wants him so much. 😳
She is worried about him. Asks him to drive safely.
👏👏👏
May be an accident will happen with Ranveer in the forthcoming episodes. Let's wait and watch. 
Eagerly waiting for the next.

HI Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes 
yes pity Rithika is not able to join the family photo 
glad you liked Ishveer romantic parts and Ishani unable to take her eyes off
Ranveer and she wanting his so much 
she is worried about him and asked him to drive safely 
hmm let us see what is going to happen to Ranveer 
ya let us wait and watch dear 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hi Sakshi dii ,

Yepee... Two epis...Loved both the updates dii.
Sooo nice ! Shikhar's cute way of answering is so nice.
Hey , Ranvi is always Ranvi..no one can beat him ... As I assumed , Ribhay can't attend the shoot , loved Ritika's dialogues...Last but not least , ishu's dialogue ..want can we say , super duper ! Yey , true if ranvi is near her , whom can she admire ? Loved all her reactions , activities ...
On the whole , as usual a fantastic update !
Waiting eagerly for the next dii ...Update as soon as possible ..

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the two episodes and Shikhar's cute way of answering and 
Ranveer being always ranveer 
yes you were right both Ribhay were not able to attend the photo shoot 
glad you liked Rithika's dialogues 
and Ishani's dialogues yes when Ranveer is near her what she is going to admire 
other than him 
glad you liked all Ishani's reactions and activities 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 607
The time moving in its speed brought the day to its night time were the time was exactly 9 o clock in the night were Raagini keeping her head in Ishani's lap and was sleeping well were Ishani admiring Raagini's cute face was caressing Raagini's hair softly were Ishani admiring Raagini itself thought about Ranveer's activities from morning were the way Ranveer talking to Shikhar came to her mind again and again and was making her love Ranveer more than anything in this whole world were she seeing Raagini's face itself. 
Ishani(in a very low tone seeing Raagini's face):your papa know he is the cutest man. If I admire him for my whole life too I won't get satisfied in that. (telling it her lips had a cute shy smile were she then saw the clock in the wall and getting the time is 9.10 and to herself):Why Ranveer didn't come yet..(as she said this words that was the moment her phone being in the Lamp table rang its ringtone were she turned and saw the phone and seeing the phone display and getting its Ranveer with a happy smile took her one hand to the phone and she took the phone and she immediately attended the call and she kept the phone in her ears and in a happy tone):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice with a smile):Ishani..(before he could speak the next word).
Ishani:Where are you?Why you didn't come home yet?  Ranveer you can work but not this much hard work. come home soon (as she was telling about these things).
Ranveer(having a smile in his lips):Relax Ishani I am in our home only now. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Kya you are in home?Then come to room. 
Ranveer:Ishani I am now near Servants quarters. Yesterday during dinner Nitin Uncle didn't come to dinner know?
Ishani:Haan Papa didn't come but no problem let me tell to Papa about the photo shoot tomorrow too. 
Ranveer:Its 9.15 only know Ishani you come down let both of us go and see Nitin Uncle and invite him to the photo shoot now. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was sleeping in her lap and in the phone):Haan even Raagini slept let me make her sleep well in the bed and come. 
Ranveer:haan come to servant quarters entrance. 
Ishani:haan
Ranveer as soon as Ishani said okay he took the phone from his ears and then he cut the call and he put his phone in his pant pocket and saw the dark sky up having twinkling stars here and there and had a smile in his lips. 
Ishani took the phone from her ears as soon as Ranveer cut the call and she kept the phone back in the lamp table and then she saw Raagini who was sleeping cutely in her lap and with her both the hands she carefully held Raagini and then made Raagini to take her head from her lap and she laid Raagini in the bed and then held Raagini's head with her one hand and with other hand she took the pillow and kept a baby pillow below Raagini's head were cutie pie too adjusting her head in the pillow was continuing her sleep were Ishani then got down from the bed and then she took the pillow from the bed and she kept the pillow beside each side of Raagini and making sure Raagini is sleeping well and then she started to walk towards the entrance of the room were she came to the entrance of the room and she came out of the room and then she closed the door of the room without locking it and then she started to walk in the corridor to go to servant quarters.
Ranveer standing in the entrance of the servant quarters was still admiring the stars in the sky and was smiling cutely were seeing the stars a beautiful flashback came to his mind.
FLASHBACK..
12 year old Ranveer and 9 year old Ishani were sitting in the corridor and were chatting the things happened in their individual schools. 
Ishani(smiling for a incident that Ranveer said to her and then seeing Ranveer):Tk Ranveer we shared what all happened in our school today but now I am feeling bored.I am bored with the toys I am having too. (she had a bored face).
Ranveer(smiling seeing her cute face and then admiring Ishani's cute face and casually his eyes fell on the sky that was dark and seeing the twinkling stars in the sky and seeing Ishani who was still having her bored face): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her raised her head and seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(with his index finger showing the sky):See the sky there are stars in the sky. you count the stars so that you won't feel bored. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmm nice idea(she saw the sky immediately and with her index finger pointing to each stars she started to count the stars telling):one,two,three..(were counting the third star and seeing Ranveer who was seeing her):Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm
Ishani:you too count its really jolly to count the stars. 
Ranveer:Tk..(telling it he saw the sky and he too with his index finger started to count the stars were as counting itself his eyes without to his control saw Ishani who was counting the stars were seeing her a smile came in his lips and his eyes too saw her with a mesmerized look).
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer(Thinking about their beautiful days with a smile and then to himself):What ever beautiful things of nature too is around me more than Ishani I can't admire anything..(telling it having a cute smile he casually took his eyes from the sky and saw other side were his face immediately changed to a mesmerized look).
He saw Ishani walking and coming towards the servants quarters in the corridor were seeing Ishani and the beautiful brush up of the flashback of their childhood memories brought a cute smile in his lips that smile clearly said he started to admire his beautiful wife who is coming towards him. The Green designer Saree Ishani was wearing was showing her more beautiful to his eyes were the golden border in the saree showed Ishani so cute to his eyes were he was seeing her with all his love were as he was admiring her Ishani too coming near the servant quarters and seeing Ranveer standing in front of the servant quarters she had a cute smile in her lips were she too admired him without to her control were she like a magnet which saw the iron started to walk towards Ranveer without to her control were she came near Ranveer and stood near him with a smile in her lips were Ranveer too who saw Ishani with a mesmerized face was seeing her like there is no tomorrow for him to see her.Both were seeing each other were they didn't know what happen to them were both were in a beautiful eye lock were a lovely breeze blown and that was surrounding them were the breeze made Ishani's Saree fleet to flow a little and her hair was falling in front of her forehead were Ranveer was completely shaken in this were he was not able to resist himself from seeing his wife were Ishani as the breeze made her hair to fall in front of her forehead she came to the world and then with her hand she took the hair that was falling in front of her forehead and then she tucked in that hair behind her ear and then saw Ranveer and then making up herself. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name in Ishani's voice and coming to the world): hmm
Ishani:Shall we go and invite Papa?
Ranveer(getting for what they are there giving a okay head shake):Haan let us..(he turned and started to walk inside the servant quarters).
Ishani too having a smile in her lips started to walk behind Ranveer were as they were walking there was only silence between them were they both walked and came and stood in front of Nitin's house were Ranveer took his hand and he knocked the door and then he waited for Nitin to open the door. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was standing beside him):Mala forgot to call Nitin Uncle for dinner?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Nahi Mala told she called everyone Maa told her to call. May be Papa would have been busy so only he would have not come. I thought I can tell him tomorrow but you only called me to invite him now. 
Ranveer:haan let us finish the inviting work today itself..
Ishani shook her head as yes to Ranveer were as they were in this conversation Nitin opened the door were hearing the door open sound both Ranveer and Ishani saw Nitin who was smiling seeing both of them. 
Nitin:Ishani and Ranveer come in..
Ranveer:Nahi Uncle its okay actually we came to tell you about a important matter let us tell it and leave now. 
Nitin(coming out of the house and seeing both Ishani and Ranveer):What is it?
Ranveer:Uncle yesterday you didn't come for the dinner..(before he could tell the next word).
Nitin(with a calm smile):Haan Mala came and told me about the dinner but I had some of our accounts department work so I was working in my Laptop sitting in home so only I didn't come there for dinner. Sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(giving a smile):Its Okay you never need to tell sorry to me Uncle actually I called everyone for informing a important matter only..
Nitin:Haan that photo shoot only know?
Ishani:haan Papa but how you know about this?
Nitin:Arrey Sharman is working with me only know? He only said it to me today in the office. 
Ishani:oh tk tk Bhaiya told you fine Papa you come on Monday and take part in family photo. 
Nitin(shook his head as yes):Yes I will surely come..
Ranveer:That is it Uncle to invite you for photo shoot only we came. Fine Uncle good night let us leave..
Nitin:haan good night Ranveer..
Ishani:Good night Papa.
Nitin(with a smile):Good night..
Ishani and Ranveer giving a smile to Nitin started to walk from there were Nitin too having a smile and then he entered the home and he closed the door. 
Ranveer and Ishani started to walk towards the house were they were walking silently were both of them walking for few minutes from the servant quarters came to the house were both of them entered the hall and then they both started to walk in the hall were they started to get in the stairs and they came to the corridor were both of them started to walk towards their room were as they were walking Ishani turned and saw Ranveer were he was looking so cute to her eyes again were with a shy smile she turned and was continuing walking were as soon as Ishani turned Ranveer too turned and saw Ishani with a cute look were his mesmerized face was telling he is been attracted by Ishani were he giving a light impossible head shake with a smile in his lips he was walking were both of them walking and they came to their room were as soon as they came to their room Ishani touched the door with her both the hands and she opened the door and she entered the room were Ranveer too entered the room behind her were he saw Ishani going and sitting in the sofa were seeing it he then closed the door and then he locked the door and then he saw Raagini who was sleeping cutely opening her mouth were it was cute sight to him were he had a smile in his lips seeing it were he then walked towards the mirror were walking and going to the mirror he saw himself in the mirror and then he took his hand to the button of his coat to unbutton the coat were Ishani who was seeing Ranveer near the mirror and getting it as the chance she immediately got up from the sofa and then she walked towards Ranveer and went and stood behind him and When Ranveer unbuttoned his coat button she went near him well and in a slow way she hugged Ranveer from behind were she kept her hands well in his chest and stomach and hugged him close to her. Ranveer with a bit surprised cum unbelievable face.
Ranveer(in a low tone): Ishani..
Ishani(took her head from his back and then she rested her chin in Ranveer's shoulders and seeing Ranveer from behind): I love you so much Ranveer.
Ranveer(hearing it from Ishani with a smile he turned to her and in a cute move put his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him):hmm even I too love you so much Ishani that I can't even explain how mad I am on you. 
Ishani(cutely with a child face took her both the hands to his neck and she surrounded his neck with her hands and in a romantic tone):Shall we share a kiss?
Ranveer(seeing this cute romantic avatar of his wife):what happen to my wife today?She is so romantic?
Ishani:(in the same child face):The way my husband treated my friend Shikhar today and the way my husband understood my real relationship with Shikhar and the way my husband understood all the help Shikhar did to me made your wife to fall in love with you once again in the morning today and the whole day your wife was thinking about you only. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Oh..
Ishani:(in a childish tone):Why you didn't think about me?
Ranveer(pulling her more close to him):How I can be without thinking about you my darling?Today when I was standing in front of servant quarters I was staring at the stars in the sky and I thought about the way we used to play with stars in our childhood and at the same time I saw you coming in the corridor and then..(he paused and saw her with a romantic look).
Ishani:(hearing what all Ranveer said):And then what?
Ranveer:I thought about the way I used to love you in Childhood and then seeing you today I thought when star is itself walking and coming near me why I need to star at the stars that are in the sky?
Ishani(hearing it smiled cutely to him and then took her one hand from his neck and she held his coat and she pulled him close to her):Lovely husband I love you and today I want a kiss for sure.(she said it with a cute demanding face).
Ranveer:That much love..(he asked it with a cute boy face).
Ishani shook her head as yes with a smile were Ranveer held Ishani close to him and then saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed were Ishani seeing Ranveer seeing Raagini. 
Ishani:(in a low tone):She is sleeping well. 
Ranveer(hearing it saw Ishani and then with a smile shook his head as yes):hmm okay then..(he saw her with a romantic look and then he started to walk were that made Ishani to walk slowly backwards).
They both walked having a cute eye lock were Ranveer took Ishani towards the corner of the room and then he made Ishani to hit her back to the wall were Ishani too hit her back in the wall and stood comfortably and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Ishani's eyes and then lowered his eyes and saw Ishani's lips and then without waiting for any moment in a immediately action he kissed Ishani's lips were Ishani's hands too came to Ranveer's hair and back were her hands were caressing him so well and closed her eyes too well were Ranveer was kissing her with all his love were both were having a lovable lip lock were after a while Ranveer took his lips from Ishani's lips were Ishani too opened her eyes and now saw down without having guts to see Ranveer were Ranveer seeing the shyness of Ishani.
Ranveer(took his hand from Ishani's back and then keeping his hand in the wall next to Ishani and in a making fun tone):you can be romantic but you can never be without getting shy. 
Ishani(hearing it raised her head and saw Ranveer):I am not shy and all(her eyes was moving here and there).
Ranveer:(took his hand from the wall and standing well in front of her):Then see my eyes..
Ishani(slowly saw his eyes and then seeing his eyes):Is it okay..
Ranveer:(shaking his head as no):No no your eyes are stammering while seeing my eyes that is itself telling that you are shy even though you show your romantic avatar.
Ishani:Nahi I am not shy now.
Ranveer:Tk you are not shy but your eyes are telling you are shy so much. If you are sure you are not shy then prove it..(he said it with a cute challenging face).
Ishani:Tk let me prove it..
Ishani telling to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer's face with a childish look face and then with a cute move like a child holding the cloth in its hand she held Ranveer's coat in her hand and she pulled Ranveer close to her and in a immediately move with all her love she kissed Ranveer's lips were Ranveer getting the kiss closed his eyes for the kiss were Ishani too closed her eyes and kissed Ranveer so well were getting satisfied in the kiss she left Ranveer's lips were Ranveer was bit grasping were Ishani too grasped after this kiss were both grasping and saw each other with a smile were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute face and he winked at her were Ishani too with a cute naughty face winked back to him. 
3 days later..
To be continued 😉😉😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey didu sorry i wasn't able to comment in previous two episodes... Wasn't mentally well...sorry for that...but today's episode is marvelous... Ishaani & Ranveer both were admiring without their control... & the best part of this episode is ISHVEER'S romantic moments... It was so enjoyable...again a great work didu...be safe & stay forever healthy
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update dear...can't wait for next...
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Hey didu sorry i wasn't able to comment in previous two episodes... Wasn't mentally well...sorry for that...but today's episode is marvelous... Ishaani & Ranveer both were admiring without their control... & the best part of this episode is ISHVEER'S romantic moments... It was so enjoyable...again a great work didu...be safe & stay forever healthy

Hi Asif
thank for the comment
its okay no need to be sorry 
what happen to you?? are you fine now?
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer both admiring each other without 
their control 
glad you liked Ishveer romantic moments 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Awesome update dear...can't wait for next...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Fantastic update.
Waiting for the next.