Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Author's note-before updating this part, I want to thank all of u for giving 200+ likes in its teaser and also 250 likes in second last update, making it my sixth story with 250 likes after khinche mujhe koi dor teri ore, chahun naa phir kyun main tujhe, tere saath rishta gehra ban gaya, #2 pyaar humko hone lagaa, Itni mohabbat karo naa. A big thanks to all of u for loving my stories so much, love u all. 

PART 18

raman was sitting beside ishita caressing her face lovingly and was thinking-i don't know why I had  doubt about my love for ishita. See what I have done in my stupidity. I have thrown my ishita so much away from me that it is becoming difficult for me to pull her closer. But I will definitely make her believe that I love her, bahut pyaar karta hoon main usse. It's just I took a little longer then needed to realise it. But I will surely win my jaan back. Usse khud se alag hone nahi dunga. He vowed to himself and kept his head on the bed closing his eyes. Very soon he slept holding her hand. 

Later in night, ishita got up to use washroom and saw raman was sitting on the chair next to her bed and sleeping in a very uncomfortable position. 

Ishita-why Raman is sleeping like this, aise toh unke kamar mein dare go jayega. I think I should tell him to sleep on the bed. Thinking so she shaked raman a little and said-raman, please sleep on the bed. 

Raman didn't responded, so she shaked him a little more. He got up with droopy eyes and looked around. 

Ishita-raman, u please sleep on the bed, u have backache naa. 

Raman -I Am good, u sleep. U need rest. 

Ishita-i can't rest until u r comfortable raman. She said looking away. 

Raman -i don't know why u love me so much. I don't deserve it love ishita. 

Ishita-i don't want to talk on that matter, aap please bed par so jaiye. So that I can sleep comfortably. 

Raman just nodded obeying her, he tried to get up but his back pain started. He winced in pain in process of getting up. He was about to got disbalanced but ishita held him and said-i told naa, aapko back pain ho jayega. See what u have done to urself. 

Raman stand up and said-yes, I can see what I have done with our relationship, ruined it completely with my foolishness. Ishita, please listen to me once. 

Ishita-i need to use restroom, can I go. 

Raman left her hand and let her go. She went inside and cried remembering all his talking with mihir. She has heard just the last part of the conversation where Raman was telling he married her coz she was ready to ruin her life for him. 

Ishita sat on the floor and cried thinking-now what will I do. Kya karungi main. Kaise jeeungi main. I have left everyone because of him. Loved him like anything. Did everything just for him.and he don't love me, he was just returning my favour. Mere ehsaano ka badla chuka rahe the woh. He never loved me, now how I will live. Kya Matlab hai mere jeene ka, I can't live without him. I think I should die. Yes this will be right. Mujhe Mar jaana chahiye. She got up thinking this, she opened the door and walked out of the room seeing raman sleeping. She walked to the terrace and sat on the railing. She turned on the other side and was about to jump when someone hold her hand. She turned and was shocked to see him standing there. 

Raman -what u r doing, kya karne jaa rahi thi. U want to die, Kiske liye, mere liye. R u mad. He said trying to hug her. But she shrugged his hand and shouted-haan,mar jaana chahti hoon main. I want to die, coz now I don't have any reason to live. Aapne mujhe mere jeene ki wajah chin li Raman. U snatched everything from me. Mera mar jaana hi thik hai. She said crying. 

Raman -Maine cheeni hai naa, I am the culprit, then let me die. Tum kyun marogi.meri galti ki saza tum kyun bhugto, Let me jump and die. Waise bhi u r enough to take care of romi and simmi. I can die without worrying about anything. Saying so he turned and before she can stop him, he jumped off the terrace. 

Ishita got up at once and shouted-raman, nahi. Koi bachao. Someone please save him. She was shouting closing her eyes making Raman wake up. He saw her crying in her sleep taking his name. He understood that she had a bad dream. He got into the bed and hugged ishita tight. 

Raman -kuch nahi hua ishita. See I am alright. Ishita please shaant ho jao. He was saying trying hard to console while she was panting heavily saying-raman please mujhe chod kar mat jaiye. Come back Raman. She was murmuring while her eyes were opening and closing. Soon blood start ozzing out of her bandage. 

Raman got worried seeing this and shouted for doctor. Doctor and nurse came running and said-shit, she is bleeding. I think the stitches broke. Take her to OT, call the stretcher. Doctor said making Raman scared. He didn't wait for anything, picked ishita in his arms and took her to OT. Doctor too ran behind him. He kept ishita on the bed and said-please save her, I don't know why she is doing this to herself. Please save her. He said crying. 

Doctor told him to be patient and to wait outside. He was going but ishita didn't let him go. Her hold on his hand was too firm and she said in her semiconscious state-dont go Raman, come back to me. 

Raman looked at doctor, he told Raman to stay back. Doctor started the operation again while Raman was just standing there holding ishita's hand, while she was murmuring something in between. 

Raman tried to hear and all he could hear was his name and her plea not to go leaving her. Raman cried seeing her unconditional love for him that even after so much, she can't see something wrong happening with him. He softly pecked her forehead and said-i am here only ishita, please stop crying. He said while she became a bit relaxed hearing his voice. 

Doc -she is hallucinating Mr bhalla due to heavy medication, u try to make her sleep so that her brain can rest. 

Raman nodded and start caressing her face and forehead lovingly talking something sweet with her patting her softly, slowly she got relaxed and slept. 

Doctor did their work and finally Ishra were out of the OT after two hours. Ishita was laying in front of him unconscious while he was still shivering in fear thinking what would have happened if something goes wrong with ishita. He softly caressed her forehead and said-dont worry about me so much ishita, I don't deserve it.he said and burst into tears. He sobbed for god knows how long and finally slept sitting on the chair next to ishita's bed. 

Next morning, Raman got up and saw ishita still sleeping. He called the nurse and asked, she is sleeping for long only to get an answer that they have given her sleeping pills so that she can rest. 

Raman-when she will wake up. 

Nurse-she will take some hours, if u want u can go and freshen up, we r here to take care of her. 

Raman nodded in no and said,he will be with her only. Saying so he sat beside her thats when romi, simmi and mihir came to meet them. They saw ishita sleeping and asked the reason. Raman told them the incident scaring them to no end. 

Romi simmi start crying and said-aisa hamari bhabhi maa ke saath hi kyun ho raha hai. Unhone kisi ka kya bigada hai, woh toh itni achchi hai. 

Raman -thats the only problem that she is so good, Maine uska dil kitna bhi dukhaya ho but she can't see me in pain. He said to himself and went out not able to stop his tears. Mihir saw him and went behind him. Raman saw him and hugged him tight crying. 

Raman -its all happening because of me. I was about to loose her mihir. She was crying for me even in her deep sleep. Ki mujhe kuch naa ho jaaye, shit shit shit,i ruined everything. I had everything in the world ,a good family, a very loving wife but what I did. I didn't value her and now she is dying every second because of me and I am dying seeing her like this. I don't know what to do, tell me some way to lessen her pain, mihir. Mujhe koi raasta dikhao. He said crying .mihir don't know how to console him.he just hugged Raman tight and let him cry. 

Few hours passed and finally ishita gain consciousness. She didn't remember anything that happened last night as she was in semiconscious state. She looked around and saw romi simmi but no Raman. She was searching for him when romi said-simmi, bhabhi maa ko hosh aa gaya. Jaa bhai ko bula laa. 

Simmi nodded and went to call raman. He came to her running and she smiled  a little seeing him coming to her. He came to her and hugged him tight crying like a baby. 

Raman -i am sorry ishita, I am really sorry for everything ishita, stop punishing me like this.i love u alot, nahi jee sakta tumhare bina, please aise khud ko takleef mat do. I will do whatever u want me to do. Bas please achchi ho jao. Can't see u like this. He said pecking her temple and then showered her face with numerous kisses. 

Ishita closed her eyes feeling his soothing touches and his soothing words. She wrapped her arms around him and snuggle more into him. Raman kissed her forehead and said -i love u ishita, love u alot. 

Ishita-love u too raman. She said looking at him. 

Romi ,simmi and mihir smiled seeing their love and went out. Ishita broke the hug and said-no need to act anymore Raman. Romi and simmi r gone .u know raman, I craved to hear this from u, craved for ur loving touches but today when u r touching me, saying I love u, I can feel the emptiness in ur touches and words as I know u r lying. She said looking down. 

Raman -no ishita it's, he was saying when ishita said-its OK Raman, I understand. Main khud nahi chahti ki romi simmi ko kuch pata chale. We will always be an ideal couple for them much in love. Aapko koi pareshan nahi hogi .i will utter a word against u, main bol hi nahi sakti, coz I love u alot to hurt u. But from now onwards, I will stop roaming around u, will stop bothering u. Maine aapko khud se shaadi karne ke liye mazboor kiya tha. I was actually mad in love, bas Maine pyaar kiya, toh soch liya Aap bhi karte honge. Kabhi aapke point of view se socha hi nahi. But now I will give u ample space to live and breathe. Yes I can't go leaving u as romi simmi will not let me go, but I will try to stay away as much as I can. Main aapko bilkul pareshan nahi karungi. She said trying to be strong but ramab can see the hurt in her eyes. 

He was about to say something but doctor came to check her. He checked her and told ishita to take ample rest. She nodded and nurse gave her injection, soon ishita slept with the effect of medicine. 

Soon time start passing, a week passed like this, ishita was much better. Raman was with her all the time. They were together all the time but not with each other. Raman was trying hard to go close to her but she was adamant in maintaining distance between them. 

Finally after ten days, ishita got discharged. Romi simmi was just too happy, Raman was also happy but wasn't able to express it. He so want to take ishita in his arms and hug her tight but ishita wasn't coming close to her. Now he was realising what she must have felt when he rejected her many times. 

Ishita started sleeping on the couch, every night ishita sleep on couch. And after she sleep, he took her to their bed. And soon both sleep cuddled in each other. Every morning when ishita got up, she find herself on bed. She tell Raman many time not to take her to bed but he was no where to listen. Slowly ishita to stop telling him. He always find way to be close to her but nothing was working. 

One month passed like this, one day raman was working on his laptop when ishita came and gave him an envelope. 

Raman looked at her and said-yeh kya hai, divorce papers, r u giving me divorce. 

Ishita-no raman, main chahun tab bhi aapko divorce nahi de sakti, u know why coz u have two little siblings who consider me as their mother and I can't betray my babies, this is my appointment letter. I have taken job in lifeline hospital. Wahin dikha rahi hoon. 

Raman -job?? All of a sudden. 

Ishita-kyun, main job nahi kar sakti. 

Raman -ofcourse kar sakti ho, but u r not fine yet. Abhi kuch din pehle hi. 

Ishita-raman please, stop pretending that u r concerned, coz it hurts. And about job, I want to do it coz I can't live on ur money anymore, I will earn and pay u rent to live in ur house, I will pay for my fooding also. 

Raman -dont u think u r strechting all this more then needed. Yeh ghar tumhara hai, Sab kuch tumhara hai. 

Ishita looked down and said-jab Aap hi mere nahi, yeh rishta hi hamara nahi toh kuch aur kaise mera hoga raman. I just want to inform u that I am joining lifeline hospital. Saying so she went. 

Raman nodded his head in disbelief and said-i think now u r going overboard Mrs ishita Raman Kumar bhalla . But not to worry, main bhi tumhara pati hoon. I know we'll how to tackle u. He said smiling and called someone. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt .
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Thank god it was dream
It was so scary
Ishu condition worsen
Finally ishu get well
Waiting to see how will manofy ishu
Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chappy Di 
Poor Ishitha 
Raman shouldn't say that 
Update soon Di 
Wanna know what he's going to do 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy Di 

Poor Ishitha 
Raman shouldn't say that 
Update soon Di 
Wanna know what he's going to do 

Thanks for pm Di 
ishitharaman thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both r in so much pain
wonderful update
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful and emotional update
Ishita still cares for raman 
Thank god the suicide attempt was all a dream and not in real
Raman was scared to see ishu in this state 
He was devastated 
He was crying bitterly hugging mihir
Ishita was really hurt by his behaviour 
Raman realised that how ishita must have felt with his rejections
Ishita wanted to do a job
Raman has something in his mind
Lets see what he will do now
Thanx 4 d pm di
Dolly_1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb
No words seriously
Please update next part soon
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
The dream was indeed scary...
Now mission manao ishita ...
It vl.much more interesting
Thanks for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome n very emotional update...
Loved it...
Raman has realised his mistake n regretting but he also knows that damage is done n now he has to try harder to rectify that...ishita was so right in her place...she loved him above all n got only rejection from him n now it's his time to feel d pain she had gone through by his rejection...but now also she is so concerned for him... poor ishita,she was in so much of pain n her dream was so scary...ishita doesn't want to give divorce because of simmi n romi but wants to work...Raman is trying hard to win her love n to prove his love for her but she is not in a state to acknowledge that after hearing such things from him...now what is Raman up to...who had he called...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Thanks for the pm:)