Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great episode... So Shikhar's family along with Nirbhay & Rithika will be there for family photoshoot... Glad that they're all together... This is what a family means... jst that devarsh & disha shouldn't spoil the day...that's it...eagerly waiting for that moment to come...be safe & stay forever healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Shikhar family along with Nirbhay and Rithika 
be there in the family photoshoot 
glad you liked all being together
yes that is what a family photo means 
wish that Devarsh and Disha are not spoiling the day 
ya let me update it soon 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Both episode are awesome dear...can't wait for next...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hai sakshi dii , 

Oh ! I am the lateleaf !! But neither the less , I watched it now ... Anyways dii , as usual a fantastic epi , hey happy that ranvi , he himself is gonna invite shikakar family and ribhay . even if disha and devarsh is there means it will be nice , sry dii ..I thought so  ! Don't throw tomatoes on me ðŸ˜›
Anyways , but they are much dangerous , and happy that ishu is not gonna use her tongue to support her siblings ..
But , rithika award function is on monday na...😕
So , i hope ribhay , can't attend the photoshoot ! Sad...
Loved the promo ...waiting for it eagerly dii ...nowadays u are updating it sooo quickly ..so happy dii , but don't work so much my specimen , b safe and get locked up in your cabin safely ðŸ˜†

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
no dear you are not the late leaf 
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer going to invite Shikhar family and Nirbhay 
with Rithika 
hmm If they are in the photo means it will be nice only its okay dear we won't
throw tomatoes and all dear its your idea that is it 
happy you liked the way Ishani didn't use her tongue to support her siblings 
yes Rithika award function is on monday and hope they both can't be in the 
photoshoot 
glad you liked the promo and
ya let me update the next soon 
yes let me be safe in my locked cabin and take rest too 
dear keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

awesome photoshoot promo...ISHVEER r looking best in that photo frame... Waiting for the awaiting update... B safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the promo of photoshoot and Ishveer looking best in that photo
frame 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very good episode.
Waiting for family photo of Ishveer. Like your promo.😃😃😃

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let the family photo of ishveer come 
glad you liked the promo 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Promo is interesting
I hope everything goes well
Take care u
pdate soon

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the promo and wish that everything goes well 
take care you too dear 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 604
Ranveer and Ishani getting down from the stairs came to the hall were they both started to walk in the hall towards the dinning table were they both walked and came to the dinning table were Ranveer sat in his chair and then he took the plate that was upside down in front of him and then he kept the plate straight in front of him and then saw Ishani and gave a smile to her were Ishani too seeing that Ranveer is ready for his breakfast giving a smile to him she took the bowl having the dishes and then she started to serve to Ranveer were taking few seconds she served all the dishes that was made for Breakfast to Ranveer and then keeping the bowl in the table and saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:Have your breakfast let me make the breakfast for Raagini. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay):Tk..
Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer started to walk towards the kitchen were Ranveer saw the plate and then he took the food in his hand and he started to have his breakfast. Ishani entered the kitchen and she went to the kitchen slap and took the vegetables in the vegetable basket and she started to make the breakfast for Raagini. 
It was exactly half an hour were Ranveer finished the breakfast and he got up from his chair and then he started to walk towards the sink and then going to the sink he opened the tap and then he washed his hands well and then he closed the tap and then he took the towel from the ring and he wiped his hands well and then putting the towel back in the ring and he started to walk from there were he walking and crossing the dinning table and then he came to the hall and then walking in the hall he came to the sofa and then he sat in the sofa and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his phone out and then he saw for Shikhar's number in his phone and then he dialed to Shikhar number and then he kept his phone in his ears and he heard the ring on the other side and he waited for Shikhar to pick the call. 
Shikhar(picking the call):Haan Ranveer tell me.
Ranveer(giving a smile):How are you?
Shikhar:haan I am fine. How are you, Ishani and Raagini and others in family?
Ranveer:haan everyone are fine.Actually I called to you for a important matter. 
Shikhar:What is it?
Ranveer:I know you are a busy lawyer but by my luck there is any chance for you to be available in your home by two or three hours?
Shikhar(keeping his phone in his ears and then holding a basket in his other hand were Shivanya was taking the vegetables and was putting the vegetables in the basket Shikhar was holding for her and then hearing what Ranveer said in a bit funny tone):Busy lawyer?That too me?(he saw the basket in his hand with a comedy expression).
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):haan you are a busy lawyer only what is the doubt in that for you?
Shikhar:Come on Ranveer don't make fun of me I am now holding the basket for Shivanya. She is purchasing vegetables and putting it in the basket I am holding for her. 
Ranveer(had a laughter and then in a laughter controlled tone):Oh okay okay you are right now busy husband I think. If married man means we need to do all these things to wife there is no other option for us. 
Shikhar:Haan that is true only. Tk tell me why you want me to be available in home for next two or three hour?
Ranveer:I and Ishani are going to come to your house to tell you about a important matter so only. 
Shikhar:Oh okay okay after finishing the purchase in the market I will go to home to drop Shivanya. I have a important appointment by afternoon only. So let me wait for you both in home. come to home. 
Ranveer:haan okay Shikhar meet you there. 
Shikhar:haan (he took the phone from his ears and he cut the call and then he put his phone back in the pant pocket and then saw Shivanya).
Shivanya(keeping the capsicum in the basket Shikhar was having in his hand and seeing shikhar):It was Ranveer's call Shikhar?
Shikhar:haan he and Ishani are going to come to our home after few hours it seems to get to know whether I will be available in home or not only Ranveer has called me. I said I will be in home. 
Shivanya(with a smile): hmm okay okay (taking 5 carrots and putting it in the basket Shikhar was holding for her and seeing Shikhar):That is it Shikhar bill the vegetables let us go home. 
Shikhar(seeing the basket in his hand full of vegetables and then seeing Shivanya with a smile):hmm okay come..(he started to walk towards the billing area of that shop).
RV MANSION..
Ranveer as soon as Shikhar cut the call he saw his phone messages were that was the time Ishani having a bowl of food in her one hand and water in a glass in her other hand and was crossing the sofa and then seeing Ranveer in the sofa and he seeing his phone she stopped and going near the sofa and standing near the sofa. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the phone screen hearing Ishani's voice and raising his head and seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Did you call to Shikhar?
Ranveer:haan now only I talked to Shikhar and he said he is in the market with Shivanya after the purchase they will go back to home and he said he will be waiting for us. So you see whether Raagini got up if she got up means make her ready and then bring her down let us leave. 
Ishani:haan(showing the bowl of food in her hand):For Raagini only breakfast let me go up and If she has woke up let me make her ready and then feed her breakfast and then bring her down. 
Ranveer:Tk let me wait here itself I need to make few calls so let me be here talking those phone calls. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer and then she turned and started to walk to the stairs were going to the stairs she got in the stairs steps and then she came to the corridor were she started to walk in the corridor towards their room were walking for few minutes she went to the their room and then she entered their room and then she saw Raagini were cutie pie was cutely rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands without opening her eyes were having a smile seeing her daughter's cuteness Ishani kept the bowl of food and glass of water in the tea poi and then she sat in the sofa and she waited for Raagini to wake up. 
ZAVERI BROKING..
Rithika came inside her office cabin and the she closed the door of her cabin and then she went and sat in her chair and then she kept her bag in the table and then unzipping her bag she took the phone out of her bag and then she saw the phone display and then she saw the time in the phone display. 
Rithika(seeing the time and then to herself):Time is 10.45 then London time is 6.45 fine now John would have got up and he will be in his home only.Let me call him now and then tell him to arrange for a house for me and Nirbhay to stay. (she telling it to herself and then she took John's number in her phone and then she dialed to John and then she kept the phone in her ears and then she waited for the call to be connected were once the call was connected she was able to hear the phone ring were in the next few seconds the phone was picked and she heard John's voice were hearing it):Hello Mr. John. 
John:yes tell me Ms. Rithika Zaveri. 
Rithika:Mr. John I will be reaching London by Sunday and My Fiance is too will be coming with me so can you arrange for a home for us to stay?
John:Haan last time you stayed in our company guest house only know?This time also you can stay there itself. Get a Taxi from Airport and go to that guest house itself and let me inform the house keeping in the guest house to be ready to welcome you and your Fiance. 
Rithika:hmm thank you so much Mr. John. Meet you soon. 
John:hmm you are welcome Rithika. (he cut the call).
Rithika as soon as John cut the call she took her phone from her ears and then she kept the phone in the table and then moving her bag and keeping it some distance from her in the table and then she turned off the power button of the computer to start her day's work. 
RV MANSION..
Raagini cutely rolling in the bed and then she cutely got up and sat in the bed with a sleep awaken face and then she turned to right and left to see for Ishani were she spotting Ishani in the sofa and seeing Ishani who was seeing her and smiling were seeing it Raagini too got a cute smile in her lips. 
Raagini(showing her one hand to Ishani):Mama..
Ishani(who was smiling seeing Raagini till now got up from the sofa and then came towards the bed telling):mama was admiring you when you were sleeping. If I see your sleeping face I am getting smile automatically in my face. (telling it she came to the bed and then she sat in the bed facing Raagini)
Raagini(seeing Ishani came to her immediately got up from the bed and she stood in the bed and then showed her hands to Ishani):mama..
Ishani(too opened her hands to Raagini and then she took Raagini in her hand and she got up from the bed):Shall we get ready?
Raagini(being in Ishani's hand and hearing what Ishani said shook her head as okay): hmm
Ishani hearing this okay from Raagini she started to walk towards the cupboard were she went to the cupboard and then holding Raagini in her one hand and with other hand she opened the cupboard and then she took the dresses of Raagini and then closing the cupboard and then she started to walk to the washroom were she entered the washroom and then she closed the washroom door to make Raagini ready for the day. 
It was exactly half an hour were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom completely ready for the day were cutie pie was looking so cute in her white shirt and black pant were Ishani then having Raagini in her hand took Raagini to the dressing table and then she made Raagini to be in the floor and then Ishani sat in the dressing table and then took the make up kit of Raagini and started to make Raagini's make up. 
It was exactly 10 minutes were Ishani finished Raagini's make up and then she took Raagini in her both the hands and then she walked around the bed and then she came to the sofa and then she made Raagini to sit in the tea poi and then she sat in the sofa and then she took the bowl of food in her hand from the tea poi and then saw Raagini with a smile.
Ishani:finally My baby is ready for the day so now her breakfast.
Raagini(cutely hearing what Ishani said and then showing her index finger towards the bowl in Ishani's hand and in a cute tone):Kana..
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan Kana only come on have it(she took the food in her hand and showed it to Raagini's mouth).
Raagini got the food from Ishani's hand and started to chew it cutely were Ishani too started to feed Raagini her breakfast. As cutie pie was hungry in her stomach she finished her breakfast within next 15 minutes were Ishani then saw Raagini with a smile. 
Ishani:So nice my cutie pie has finished the breakfast so quickly. 
Raagini(cutely):Pani.
Ishani(keeping the empty bowl in the tea poi and then took the water glass in the tea poi and then she showed the glass in front of Raagini's mouth):Drink. 
Raagini held the glass along with Ishani's hand in the glass and then keeping her lips in the glass she started to drink the water were drinking the water well and then she took her lips from the glass and then saw Ishani with a cute face.
Ishani:(took the glass from Raagini and kept the glass in the tea poi and seeing Raagini):Tk be in the tea poi let Mama wash my hands and come okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm.
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and then she got up from the sofa and then she started to walk towards the washroom were she entered the washroom and after a while came out of the washroom washing her hands and she went to the cupboard and then she was about to open the cupboard were that was the moment..
Amba(coming to the entrance of their room): Ishani..
Ishani(without opening the cupboard hearing her name she saw the entrance of the room and seeing Amba there with a smile):Maa(she walked towards Amba).
Amba(too entered the room and saw Raagini in the tea poi were cutie pie was touching the tea poi with her fingers and seeing the tea poi cutely were seeing it with a smile):Raagini..
Ishani had a smile seeing Amba calling Raagini and then she came and stood near Amba were Amba too stood near the tea poi. 
Raagini(hearing Amba's voice raised her head and seeing Amba): Dadi..(she immediately held the tea poi with her both the hands and she got up in the tea poi and stood in the tea poi and opened her hands to Amba)
Amba(with a smile took Raagini in her hands well and then she held Raagini close to her and seeing Raagini):Shall we go to Dadi's room and play?
Raagini(cutely with a smile): hmmm
Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani to take Raagini only I came. 
Ishani(with a smile):Haan take her Maa. Actually Ranveer said me I and he need to go and invite Shikhar's family and Rithika,Nirbhay for the family photo now for me only he is waiting down. 
Amba(with a smile):That is a nice idea Ishani. Tk you both go and invite them and come. 
Ishani:We thought to take Raagini too but as you are taking her let her be with you Maa. Let me try to come back fast. 
Amba(shook her head as yes):Haan tk tk she will be with me for another 3 hours so you and Ranveer go and come. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Amba): Tk Maa. 
Amba too giving a smile to Ishani turned and started to walk were Raagini turning and seeing Ishani cutely waved her hands as bye to Ishani were Ishani too smiling seeing Raagini waved bye to her. Amba and Raagini went out of their room were Ishani as soon as they went out she turned to the cupboard and then she walked and went to the cupboard and she opened her cupboard and then she took the four covers from the cupboard in her hands were she held two bags in her one hand and another two bags in her other hand and then with one hands she closed the cupboard well and then having the four bags in her hand she started walk towards the entrance of the room. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved shikakar and shivanya portion so much dii. Hey , as usual an awesome part eargerly waiting for next part and plot dear , hey let's wait ... And also , ragini is not with ishveer , and they are in long drive , so romance is bound to come . yeepee...can't wait ...
Ok . diii , update as soon as possible !
Edited by RookeyRookers - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update Sakshi
Waiting for the next.
😆
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like the episode.
Take care.
Update soon.😉😉😉