Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hai specimen , 
      As usual an awesome epi , loved ragini ranveer 's cute activities . they are the best cute duo of father and daughter . lipstick part is sooo nice ! 
Ishveer romance , no words to say ! 
Happy for rithika ...
Eagerly waiting for the next dii ...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hai specimen , 

As usual an awesome epi , loved ragini ranveer 's cute activities . they are the best cute duo of father and daughter . lipstick part is sooo nice ! 
Ishveer romance , no words to say ! 
Happy for rithika ...
Eagerly waiting for the next dii ...

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Raagini Ranveer cute activities and their cute 
father and daugher relationship and lipstick part and Ishveer romance 
and you are happy for Rithika
ya let me update the next 
keep reading
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
So nice episode. Like Ranveer in lipstick. Like Ishveer romance.
Update soon.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Glad that Ishaani was on her husband's side...devarsh & disha don't worth Ishaani 's kindness... It'll be great if Ranveer no Ishaani throw them out... Eagerly waiting for that day...be safe & stay healthy didu
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 603
RV MANSION..
Ranveer sitting in the bed was waiting for Ishani to come out of the washroom with Raagini were when it was exactly 9.25 Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom were Raagini was so cute in her t-shirt and trousers. Ranveer seeing them having a smile in his face he got up from the bed and then seeing Ishani and Raagini with a smile. 
Ranveer:If Maa and beti are ready shall we go down?
Ishani(who was smiling seeing Raagini having her in her hands hearing what Ranveer said seeing Ranveer with a smile):haan we are ready let us go. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to walk towards the entrance of the room were Ishani too holding Raagini with her started to walk towards the entrance were when both Ranveer and Ishani came to the entrance of the room both of them came beside each other were they both being beside each other came out of the room and they started to walk in the corridor were Raagini was cutely touching Ishani's cheek with her tiny fingers and playing were Ishani too was smiling back to Raagini were Ranveer walking beside Ishani and seeing the way Raagini is playing with Ishani had a smile in his lips were both of them walking in the corridor and they came to the stairs were they started to get down in the stairs were finally coming down in the stairs they walked in the hall towards the dinning table were as they were walking towards the dinning table itself they were able to see all their family members in the chairs of the dinning table and were smiling to each other talking something among themselves were Ranveer and Ishani finally came to the dinning table were all of them smiled seeing both of them were Ranveer and Ishani too reciprocated to their smile with their smiles. Ranveer sat in his chair in the dinning table were Ishani sat in the chair next to Amba and then giving a smile to Amba and made Raagini to sit in the table were Ishani putting her hand around Raagini made cutie pie to sit well in the table. 
Amba(seeing that everyone came to the dinning table seeing Mala standing near her chair):Mala start to serve everyone. 
Mala:Haan Maa. 
Ishani(seeing Mala):Mala serve to everyone and bring Raagini's dinner. 
Mala(shook her head as yes):Tk Bhabhi.(telling it to Ishani she took the bowl in her hand having the food to start serving).
Everyone getting that Mala is going to serve they took the plate that was upside down in front of them and kept it straight in front of them. Manas was sitting next to Sharman were next to Sharman Parul was sitting and Krish was sitting in the table in front of Parul were Parul was having two plates in front of her to feed to Krish with food in one plate were seeing the affection of Parul towards Krish Manas had a smile in his lips. Mala started to serve everyone in their plates were taking few minutes she finally served all the dishes in everyone plate were all of them started to have their dinner were Mala then moved towards the kitchen and then after few seconds she came out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hand were she then went to Ishani and kept the bowl in front of Ishani in the table. 
Mala:Raagini's dinner Bhabhi. 
Ishani(seeing the bowl with the dinner for Raagini and seeing Mala giving a smile): hmm Okay Mala. (holding Raagini with her one hand and then with other hand she took the food from the bowl and showed it to Raagini):Have it.
Raagini seeing Ishani and giving a cute smile opened her mouth and got the food from Ishani and started to eat the dinner cutely. parul was feeding to Krish were Krish was smiling and talking to Parul and was eating the dinner were Sharman too had his dinner being near Parul and bit going near her ears. 
Sharman:Soon another child also will join you so try to manage both krish and our child. 
Parul(feeding a mouth of food to Krish and hearing what Sharman said and seeing him with a smile and in a low tone):hmm our child too will be so cute like Krish and our child too will be obeying my affectionate words for sure. 
Sharman(with a cute smile):haan surely our child will obey your words because that is Sharman's child. 
Parul(seeing the way Sharman was telling it smiled cutely to him):hmm okay fine have your dinner now. 
Sharman shook his head as yes to Parul and he continued to have his dinner were Parul too was feeding Krish were Amba saw Ranveer by having her dinner. 
Amba:Ranveer...
Ranveer(swallowing the food and seeing Amba):Haan Maa. 
Amba:Why you wanted to see everyone in our family in today dinner?
Baa(having her dinner and seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer tell us why you called all of us for dinner today?
Ranveer(taking a piece of Paratha and having it and then swallowing the Paratha and seeing everyone with a smile):Okay now let me inform you all what I want to tell. Today I got a call from a Magazine chief editor. His Name is Mr. Bhagadur and the Magazine name is Business Magnet Magazine. In that magazine they are now covering the business people who got award in the Equity stock broking one by one. Now they want to cover my interview in their magazine and they want our family photograph too. They said me by next Monday by 2 o clock in the afternoon they will come to our house and take a interview from me and then their photography team will cover our family photo and that will come in the Magazine. So I want everyone to be in the home Next Monday and I want everyone in the family photo. 
All hearing it had a happy smile in their faces were Ishani too hearing it had a happy smile seeing Ranveer were she feeding the food to Raagini and was admiring Ranveer with a smile. 
Ishani(in thoughts):One more victory of my Ranveer. (she had a cute smile were she continued to feed Raagini).
Amba(with a smile):That is so nice Ranveer. So our family is going to have a family photo. 
Ranveer(with a happy smile):yes Maa. 
Baa:so nice Ranveer we are really proud of you. Because of you only our family has got its real name. 
Ranveer(giving a smile to Baa):Thank you Baa its all your blessings only. 
Baa:Our blessings will be always with you.
Ranveer smiled to Baa and shook his head as yes to Baa.  
Chaitali(in a excited tone):I ams very muchs happies.What dresses we all are going to wear? Will you arrange for a good beautician and dress designer so that all ladies looks beautifuls. 
Ranveer(giving a smile to Chaitali):Nahi Kaki I am not going to arrange for any beautician or dress designer because our family ladies are naturally beautiful and our house men are too naturally handsome only so I want everyone to be natural and want their happy smile to reflect that they are so much happy being in this family in that photo.So all ladies be in your cute make up done by yourself and be in Saree and men's will be in their formal shirt and pant as its the photo for the business magazine. 
Sharman(with a smile): hmm okay Ranveer all of us will be ready on Monday. 
Ranveer:hmm okay Sharman(seeing everyone):All are okay with this plan?
All(with a smile):yes..
Ranveer:Fine then all of you be ready by Next Monday 2 o clock afternoon. All the men please take a off from all your works on that day and please be available. 
Manas(with a smile):sure Ranveer we will. 
Ranveer:(giving a smile to Manas):hmm okay (then seeing everyone):this is what I wanted to inform to you all and as I planned I informed to everyone. Now all can finish their dinner and get back to your rooms. 
All of them shook their head as okay with a smile were Chaitali seeing Mithesh who was smiling hearing everything Ranveer said and was having his dinner. 
Chaitali(in Mithesh ears):Today everyone they have called but they didn't call Devarsh alone for dinner and now Ranveer is not booking for beautician or dress designer for the photo make up of everyone. 
Mithesh(in a low tone):What is happening to Devarsh now is result of what he did and this is Ranveer's business related photograph for this and all you never need to be having full of make up in your face(telling it he started to have his dinner).
Chaitali hearing what Mithesh said saw him with a anger face were she then with the anger face itself started to have her dinner. Ishani feed the last mouth of food for Raagini and smiled to Raagini. 
Ishani:That is it my baby is done with her dinner. 
Raagini(smiled to Ishani): hmmm
Ishani:Wait for few minutes Mama too will finish my dinner and then let us go to our room okay?
Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmmm
Ishani then started to have her dinner holding Raagini well with her one hand were Parul too finished feeding Krish and she started to have her dinner were all were one by one were finishing their dinner and washing their hands and were wishing others good night and were moving to their room were Manas too finished his dinner and went and washed his hands and then came to Parul and giving a smile to parul were Parul too gave a light smile to Manas were Manas then took Krish in his hands and then went to the wash basin and washed Krish mouth well and then he started to take Krish to their room. Amba,Kailash, Baa almost everyone finished their dinner moved to their room were Ranveer too finishing his dinner and then washing his hands he started to walk towards the stairs to go to their room were Mala too started to take the empty plates from the table to clean the table and leave to her home were Ishani alone was having her dinner after everyone left the table. 
Raagini(being in the dinning table seeing Ishani):Mama(she showed a cute sleep coming face):neend.
Ishani(having her last mouth of dinner):Haan Mama too finished my dinner let us go to our room okay?
Raagini shook her head as okay were Ishani then got up from the chairs and then with her one hand took Raagini from the dinning table and she went to the sink and then she opened the tap and washed her hands and then washed Raagini's mouth well and then closing the tap she too started to walk towards the stairs to go to their room. Ishani walking in the hall and getting in the stairs came to the corridor and started to walk in the corridor towards their room were Raagini being in Ishani's hands rested her head in Ishani's shoulders and closed her eyes cutely were Ishani too seeing Raagini has got her sleep had a smile and having Raagini close to her was walking towards their room were walking for a few seconds she came to their room were she entered their room were she saw Ranveer laying in the bed keeping his head in the pillow and closed his eyes were Ishani seeing it and then she turned and holding Raagini well with her one hand and then with other hand she closed the door and locked the door and then she walked and came to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer were she then caressed Raagini's back to make her daughter get into her deep sleep. 
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back to make her sleep well and seeing Ranveer who has closed his eyes):Ranveer have you slept?
Ranveer(without opening his eyes):No not yet but sleep is coming for me so good night(he telling it turned in the bed and kept his cheek in the pillow and laid upside down).
Ishani(seeing the cute way of sleeping of Ranveer having a smile in her lips):Good night. 
Ranveer:hmmm(he was starting to sleep)
Ishani caressing Raagini for few minutes were she then saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping so well in her shoulders were Ishani then slowly took Raagini from her shoulders and then made Raagini to lay in the bed next to Ranveer and then she got up from the bed and then she walked to the cupboard and going to the cupboard she opened the cupboard and took her night dress and closed the cupboard and then she walked to the washroom and then she opened the washroom door and she entered the washroom to change herself to the night dress were within next 10 minutes she came out of the washroom changing herself to t-shirt and night pants were she came to the bed and then saw both Ranveer and Raagini sleeping well in the bed were she then touched the switches in the switch board and she turned off the lights of the room leaving the bed stand light to glow and then she laid in the bed next to Raagini and then she closed her eyes were three of them had a good sleep. 
NEXT DAY MORNING 
Day:Tuesday. 
It was exactly 9.30 in the morning were Ranveer came out of their room completely ready in his RV attire were he was having his phone in his ears and was talking some business call and was walking in the corridor seeing for Ishani here and there in the corridor. 
RV:Haan Suraj see your department statistics and bring it to my table today afternoon by 3 o clock. 
Suraj:Yes sure I will be in front of you by 3 o clock sir. 
RV(hearing what Suraj said he saw Ishani coming out of Amba's room at the same time were seeing Ishani and then in phone):Yes Suraj I will meet to you by 3 o clock let me cut the call.
Suraj:Okay sir(he cut the call).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani going towards the stairs and was about to get down in the stairs taking his phone from his ears and then seeing the call is cut he started to walk fast towards the stairs and then before Ishani could get down in the stairs): Ishani...
Ishani(who was about to get down in the stairs hearing Ranveer's voice stopped and turned and saw Ranveer):Haan Ranveer got ready for office?
Ranveer(putting his phone in his pant pocket):Where were you this much time?From morning when I got up you were not in the room. 
Ishani:Actually today morning Mala called me and told me that her husband is not feeling well so to take care of him she said she will not come to home today so I got ready and went to the kitchen and made today breakfast and Baa and Mithesh Kaka came to the dinning table I served to them their breakfast and had my breakfast too and Now Maa and Baba asked for the breakfast so now giving the breakfast to them in their room and then I am coming out of their room now. So completely got busy from morning so only I was not in the room.
Ranveer:oh tk tk
Ishani:Fine when you got up?
Ranveer:I got up by 8 o clock and then got ready and now I came out of the room in search of you only. 
Ishani:you were searching me for what?
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute smile):For telling you about a important matter. 
Ishani:What is it?
Ranveer:Today we are going to invite few people for our family photo that is going to happen on Monday. 
Ishani:Arrey who you are going to invite for the family photo?All our family are in our house only know?
Ranveer: we are going to Shikhar's house and going to invite Shikhar's family for the photo shoot. 
Ishani(with a surprised face):Ranveer you want Shikhar family to be in the photo?
Ranveer(with a smile in his lips shook his head as yes):yes I want them to be in the family photo. 
Ishani:When you got this much maturity? So nice of you that you have started to treat Shikhar so well now a days. I too didn't think about this but you have thought to make Shikhar and his family to be part of our family photo.(she had a emotional face).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's emotional face):Ishani Shikhar and his family has done many good things to us so for that I can do this only in return to them. They are too part of our family only know?Then what in wrong in them being part of our family photo?
Ishani(shook her head as okay with a smile):hmm okay thank you. 
Ranveer:Arrey no thank you between husband and wife. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmm tk fine let me come with you to invite Shikhar family but Raagini is sleeping yet know?
Ranveer:Haan she is sleeping well.Shall we try to go fast to Shikhar house and come back before Raagini wakes up?
Ishani:Nahi Ranveer its going to be 10 o clock surely Raagini will wake up by 10 or 10.30 so you better call to Shikhar and ask him whether he will be available in the house or not. If he is not in the house means invite him in the phone let us go to his house and invite others in his family. 
Ranveer:hmm okay okay let me do it you wait till Raagini wakes up and then once she wakes up make her ready let us take her too with us. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan tk. 
Ranveer:hmmm and Ishani we then need to go to Rithika's office and invite Rithika and tell her to bring Nirbhay to the family photo.
Ishani(smiling well): hmm okay done even I have the salwars we took in Shimla for Shivanya, Krisha, Rithika and Jacket for Shikhar let us give that too in the time when we are inviting them. 
Ranveer:haan okay..
Ishani:Tk you come down and have your breakfast even I too want to prepare breakfast for Raagini for that only I was going down by that time you called me. 
Ranveer:hmm tk come let us go down..(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani too giving a smile to Ranveer started to get down in the stairs along with Ranveer. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Two fantastic episodes. Thank you
Waiting for the next.
Edited by Alisha306 - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both episodes are fabulous.
Update the next one as soon as possible. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Sorry for a late comment. Read two episodes. Like both of them.
Family photo... Sounds strange. Maybe sth will happen during photo session. Very interesting plot dear.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great episode... So Shikhar's family along with Nirbhay & Rithika will be there for family photoshoot... Glad that they're all together... This is what a family means... jst that devarsh & disha shouldn't spoil the day...that's it...eagerly waiting for that moment to come...be safe & stay forever healthy didu
sakshi5050 thumbnail
PHOTOSHOOT PROMO
Note:Its not the exact scene but will be the similar scene. Costumes too will vary in Promo and Exact scene.
Photographer(coming and standing near Ranveer who was seeing his phone):Sir We are okay with family photo sir that will be the cover page of the magazine. We want a photo with your wife to print it in your interview page sir. Can you pose with your wife? 
Ranveer(seeing Photographer with a smile):yes sure..
Ranveer brought Ishani with him by holding her hands and then he made her to stand near him. 
Ishani:Ranveer why you brought me again to the same place where we took family photo?
Ranveer(with a smile):They want our couple image to print it in the interview page so see the camera(he held her chin and turned her to towards the camera and standing next to Ishani and seeing the photographer):you can click our image..
Photographer:yes sir stand close to each other..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Sure..
Ranveer stood near Ishani were Ishani too with a smile in her face stood next to Ranveer were the photographer clicked a beautiful image of both Ranveer and Ishani were they both looked cute in the photo like:

coming soonπŸ˜‰