ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Fantastic update. Raagini is so attached to her mother. Like their relations so much. What does Ranveer want to say to Ishaani and the whole family? Nirbhai cosiders Ritika as his wife. Happy for them. At last Ritika has found a real love and happiness.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Raagini being attached to her mother and their 
relationship 
ya let us see what Ranveer is going to tell to Ishani and The whole family 
happy that you liked Nirbhay considering Rithika as his wife and Rithika finding her
real love and happiness 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hey dii , 
Its sooo super dii , loved ragini's cute activities , her love for ishu , just like ranvi . I think ranvi want to inform the photography thing to family , I hope ! 
Ribhay part is solo nice , nirbhay momshould not create any issue in their trip ! Loved nirbhay and arthi's activities .
Rithika is blessed to have them ...
Yea , dii yes you are right , continuity should be there dii , I should learn that from you only dii ...
Waiting for the next eagerly dii , pls update soon na...

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Raagini's cute activities and her love for Ishani 
just like Ranveer 
hmm let us see what Ranveer is going to inform to family 
happy that you liked Rithika and Nirbhay part and wish that Nirbhay mother 
does not create any issue in their trip 
happy that you liekd Nirbhay and Aarthi's activities 
yes Really Rithika is blessed to have them 
hmm okay dear 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
RV has some news for the family but he wants to announce it during the dinner. Let's wait for the upcoming episode to know what will happen.
Take care.
👏😆

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good dear 
wish that you are fine 
Ranveer is having some news for the family but he wants to announce it 
during the dinner 
ya let us see the upcoming episode 
take care 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Really nice episode
Eagerly waiting for the next

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 602
RITHIKA'S HOUSE
It was exactly 7.30 were Rithika after fresh up herself and she came out of the washroom wearing the t-shirt and night pant and then she came to the mirror and saw herself in the mirror and feeling herself fresh she started to walk towards the entrance of her room and then going to the entrance of the room and she opened the door and then she came out of the room and she started to walk in the corridor were she walking in the corridor and then she came to the stairs and she got down in the stairs and she came to the hall were she started to walk to the dinning table were walking and coming to the dinning table she sat in her chair in the dinning table and saw inside the kitchen. 
Rithika:Kanaka.
Kanaka(came out of the kitchen and stood near Rithika):yes madam. 
Rithika(seeing Kanaka):Get me some biscuits and then a cup of tea. 
Kanaka:yes madam(telling it she started to walk towards the kitchen to get tea and biscuit for Rithika).
Rithika as soon as Kanaka went from there she rested her head in the chair's back and she closed her eyes to make herself relax from the work pressure of the whole day. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 8 o clock were Ishani finishing the cutting of the vegetable and keeping everything in the separate bowl after washing the vegetables in the kitchen slap and then going to the sink and dropping the knife in the sink for washing and then she opened the tap and started to wash her hands were that was the time Mala entered the kitchen were she went and stood near the kitchen slap and saw the vegetables are cut and ready were Ishani washing her hands well and then she closed the tap and then she turned and saw Mala standing near the slap were having a smile in her lips. 
Ishani:Mala I have cut the vegetables you start to make the dinner. 
Mala(giving a okay head shake):hmm okay Bhabhi thanks for cutting the vegetables. 
Ishani:Arrey its okay as Ramu Bhaiya went early today so only just to reduce your work I did it. Tk did you inform all to come to the dinner today?
Mala:Haan Bhabhi Maa came and told me to tell to everyone in the house that today everyone should be in the dinning table by 9.30 for their dinner. I said it to everyone. 
Ishani:hmm okay (giving a smile to Mala she was about to walk were before she could walk getting something in her mind she stopped and saw Mala who was taking the vegetables bowl near her in the slap):Mala. 
Mala(seeing Ishani):Haan Bhabhi . 
Ishani:Did you call Devarsh?
Mala(shaking her head as no):Nahi Bhabhi when Maa said me to tell everyone about the dinner today she said me not to inform Disha Di and Devarsh Bhaiya so I didn't tell them. 
Ishani(having a silent face and then making up herself shook her head as okay):Tk you continue your work. 
Mala shook her head as yes to Ishani and started to do her work were Ishani started to work walk out of the kitchen were she came to the hall and started to walk towards the stairs were she was thinking about the things Devarsh and Disha were doing for the past few days. Thinking that she came to the stairs and she started to get in the stairs were as she was getting in the stairs she was getting the slideshow of Disha and Devarsh. The way Devarsh and Disha were ready to kill her joining hands with Rithika and Nirbhay and the way Devarsh has helped Nirbhay's mother in the DNA problem and the way Devarsh called her family as servants family everything came in front of her.Thinking about these things she came to the corridor were she started to walk in the corridor with a silent face. 
Ishani(in thoughts): I never ever thought that My brother and sister will be hated by everyone. Today everyone in the house are hating both Disha and Devarsh.They both are in the house but no one is ready to accept them as family member of this family. (thinking about Amba not calling Disha and Devarsh to the dinner today and then thinking about Devarsh calling her family as servants face she took a deep breath and then in thoughts):Let me be in Ranveer and Maa's side itself. If Maa is not comfortable in calling Disha and Devarsh for the dinner then I will respect Maa's decision as I never want to hurt Ranveer and Maa's feeling here after. (making this as her final decision she walking in the corridor itself came to their room were as she entered the room she was having a aww cute shocked face).
Ishani was seeing the whole room with a aww cute shocked face as the completely room was full of toys in the floor were she glancing the whole room and was seeing for Ranveer and Raagini were after a while she saw Ranveer sitting in the floor below the dressing table wearing his t-shirt and night pant and Raagini was standing in front of him were seeing both of them she was again shocked were Raagini was cutely having her lip stick in her hand and was drawing in Ranveer's face with the lip stick were Ishani seeing the whole room and then again Ranveer and Raagini a glance and seeing Raagini smiling and drawing in Ranveer's face with her lipstick she entered the room quickly and then she walked crossing the toys in the floor and she came and stood near Ranveer and Raagini. 
Ishani(in a bit normal tone):What you both are doing?
Ranveer who was showing his face so well to his daughter to draw with the lip stick and Raagini who was happily drawing in Ranveer's face with the lip stick hearing Ishani's voice both of them raised their heads and saw Ishani. 
Raagini(with a cute smile):Mama(holding lip stick in her one hand and with other hand index finger she showed Ranveer's face and seeing Ishani):Papa...(she laughed cutely too).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with the face full of lip stick):Ishani(he immediately got up and stood in front of Ishani):How is my daughters art in my face?(he had a cute smile in his lips).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and Raagini a glance and seeing both with a what to tell look and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what you and Raagini have done? you both were playing with my lipstick. 
Ranveer(giving a smile):Haan Raagini liked it so she took the lip stick from the dressing table and I showed her how to use the lip stick by keeping it near my lips but she got the lip stick and started to apply it in my lips and getting happy in that she started to apply the lipstick all over my face. 
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer with a cute what to tell face):Why for you both playing with the toys is not enough?
Ranveer:haan as soon as I came to the room with Raagini I gave the toys to Raagini and as she was playing with the toys I fresh up myself and then changed myself to my night dress and I joined Raagini to play with her as we were playing with all the toys Raagini getting board came to the dressing table it seems she took the lip stick and started to play with it. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and took a deep breath and shook her head as okay):Tk nice father and nice daughter.(she telling it saw Raagini were Raagini was applying the lipstick in her hands well):Raagini(she sat to her height in the floor by kneeling down):Give the lipstick to Mama. 
Raagini(cutely going two steps back):Naa Mama. 
Ishani(giving a smile and in a pleasing tone):Raagini give the lip stick to Mama. you can play with Mobo. 
Raagini(saw Ishani with a cute puppy face and then again showing the lipstick in her hand):Naa mein aye chaiye. 
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini is not giving the lipstick she raised her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer with face full of lipstick was seeing both her and Raagini were seeing him):Ranveer enough of seeing us both please help me to get lip stick from Raagini. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said he too immediately kneel down in the floor and saw Ishani):haan let me help (seeing Raagini):Raagini we played well with the lip stick know? Give the lip stick to Mama. 
Raagini(with a cute face seeing Ranveer and Ishani and then seeing Ranveer showing the lipstick with a cute questioning face):aye..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes with a smile):Haan that is only Lipstick you give Lipstick to Mama and Mama will give Lip kiss to Papa. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said turned and seeing Ranveer with a cute strict face):Ranveer what are you talking to Raagini now? 
Ranveer(bit realizing what he told seeing Ishani):wo it came in flow Ishani sorry (seeing Raagini):Raagini baby give the lip stick to Mama let us play some other game. 
Raagini(again with a cute puppy face showing the lipstick to Ishani):Mama mein aye chaiye 
Ishani(giving a cute smile opened her hands to Raagini):Raagini come to Mama. 
Raagini seeing Ishani opening her hands to her cutely walked two steps and came to Ishani were Ishani with love held Raagini's both the side shoulders and saw Raagini with a smile. 
Ishani:(showing Ranveer):you have painted Papa's face with lipstick know? Now you can play being in the swing for sometime in that time Mama will clear all the dolls from the floor Okay?(took her one hand from Raagini's shoulders and showing the swing that was hanging):Can you be in the swing?
Raagini(seeing the direction Ishani was showing and seeing the swing and then getting happy dropped the lipstick down in the floor and seeing Ranveer):papa(showing the swing):wo...
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani diverted Raagini's concentration from the lipstick had a happy smile and seeing Raagini):haan come let Papa make you sit in the swing(he took Raagini in his hands and he got up from the floor and started to walk towards the swing were he went to the swing and made Raagini to sit in the swing).
Ishani(took the lipstick from the floor and she got up from the floor and seeing Ranveer standing on the other side of the bed):Ranveer give teddy bear in the hands of Raagini so that she will be playing with the teddy bear being in the swing. 
Ranveer(making sure Raagini is comfortable in the swing and hearing Ishani telling about teddy bear):haan tk Ishani(he saw the floor full of toys and getting the Mobo teddy bear laying near the bed stage he went near the bed stage and then he bent and took the teddy bear in his hand and then he walked to the swing and he gave the teddy bear to Raagini):Have Mobo in your hand let Papa move the swing for you. 
Raagini(got the teddy bear in her hands and laughed seeing the teddy bear and seeing Ranveer):Papa Mobo..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini):haan baby(he held the swing thread and he started to move the swing to and fro).
Raagini got happy in the swing being moved were Ishani seeing it getting that Raagini is comfortable in the swing she then walked to the dressing table and then she opened the dressing table draw and she took a tissue paper from the tissue paper cover and then she walked and came to the swing were as Ranveer was moving the swing slowly for Raagini were seeing Raagini seeing the teddy bear. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini);Raagini show your hand alone let Mama wipe your hand. 
Raagini(cutely putting the teddy bear in her lap being in the swing and showed her both the hands to Ishani).
Ishani with a smile wiped the lip stick in Raagini's hands well with the tissue paper and then she saw Raagini and shook her head as okay with a smile were Raagini too cutely smiling to Ishani and then again took the teddy bear in her hand and started to play with the teddy bear as Ranveer was moving the swing for her. 
Ishani then walked to the corner of the room and then she dropped the tissue paper in the waste bin and then she saw the floor well once again and seeing the toys in the floor with a smile in her lips with a impossible head shake she started to move towards the other side of the cupboard to take the toys laying on that side were Ranveer moving the swing well for Raagini and seeing Ishani going towards the cupboard side. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):baby play with Mobo. 
Raagini(without taking her eyes from the teddy bear): hmm
Ranveer getting that Raagini is concentrating in the teddy bear and then he walked quickly towards Ishani were in 2 seconds he went near Ishani and then when Ishani was near the cupboard side and was about to bent to take the toys there that was the moment Ranveer held Ishani's hand and without allowing her to bent pulled her towards the cupboard side and hit her back in the cupboard side and then he stood in front of Ishani were Ishani who took time to realize what happen in this few seconds getting that Ranveer has made her to stand hitting her back in the cupboard side saw Ranveer with a not able to understand face. 
Ishani:Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(cutely putting his hands behind her back and he pulled her close to him):Love. 
Ishani:Ranveer Raagini is here chodo.(she was trying to go out of his grip).
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute smile):We are on the other side of the cupboard and Raagini is concentrating in the teddy bear so she won't see us for few minutes. And in that few minutes gap give me a kiss. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face with full of lipstick with a cute face):your face is full of lipstick then why you need kiss now?Go and wash your face.
Ranveer:(in a cute child like tone):Only lipstick is there in my face I want lip kiss in my face come on give me that kiss. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and in a cute tone):Ranveer no leave me. 
Ranveer:Please give me only one kiss. 6 days we didn't romance at all.
Ishani:you were busy with your business but even now If I give you kiss my lips too will get lipstick to that level your face is full of lipstick your daughter has done her lipstick art so well in your face. 
Ranveer:Haan my daughter will even come as a artist too. Anyways give the kiss now. If you itself kiss means your lips will get the lipstick or If I kiss you means your cheek will have my lip mark.Shall I kiss you?
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer was making the options to her):Tk let me itself give the kiss but close your eyes.
Ranveer(shook his head as okay cutely):Tk let me(he closed his eyes well).
Ishani as soon as Ranveer closed his eyes moved her head slowly and saw beyond the cupboard and seeing Raagini who was talking cutely to the teddy bear and then she stood well resting her back in the cupboard and then saw Ranveer were he was looking so cute to her eyes as his face was full of lipstick he was looking more cuter than other day were Ishani with a smile held Ranveer's chin and she turned his face to other side and she took her lips near his cheek and seeing his cheek full of lipstick and then having a smile in her lips and then she kissed Ranveer's cheek deeply and then she took her lips back from Ranveer's cheek were Ranveer getting the kiss had a happy smile in his lips were he turned and saw Ishani with a cute face were Ishani with her index finger touched her lips and then took her finger and saw her finger having the lipstick were seeing the lipstick and showing Ranveer's her finger. 
Ishani(with a cute face):Enough now. 
Ranveer(cutely shook his head as yes):haan.
Ishani(cutely pushed him touching his shoulder with her hands):Tk go and wash your face and let me clear the toys. 
Ranveer:Let me wash my face and come (he gave a smile to her cutely):.
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk to the washroom were he entered the washroom to wash his face were Ishani walked towards the dressing table and then going to the dressing table and she opened the draw of the dressing table and she took a tissue paper from the draw and then she saw the mirror and then took the tissue paper to her lips and she started to wipe her lipstick in the lips with a smile in her lips. 
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika finishing her tea and biscuits she got up from the chair leaving the empty tea cup and plate in the dinning table. 
Rithika(in a bit normal tone):kanaka plate and cup are in the dinning table take it. 
Kanaka(being inside the kitchen):Tk Madam. 
Rithika hearing this okay from Kanaka started to walk from the dinning area and she walked in the hall and going near the stairs she started to get in the stairs and then she came to the corridor and she started to walk in the corridor towards her room were after walking for a while she came to her room were she walked to the bed and she took her phone from the bed and then she went to her cupboard and she opened her cupboard and then she took her passport and then she closed her cupboard and then she started to walk out of the room and started to walk in the corridor towards her study room were walking for a few seconds she came to her study room were she entered the study room and then she walked to her table were she went to the table and then she pulled the chair and she sat in the chair and she kept her phone and her passport in the table and saw the Laptop in the table were she took her hand to the switch board and she turned on the printer switch were the printer in the table started to show its power on were Rithika then opened her laptop and turned on the laptop and then once her Laptop was loaded she then connected the laptop with the wireless printer and then she turned on the modem on the table and then connecting the internet in the Laptop she started to do her ticket booking for her and Nirbhay. 
RV MANSION..
Ishani after rubbing the lipstick in her lips with the tissue paper and then she walked to the corner of the room and she dropped the tissue paper in the waste bin and then she walked to the bed and she bent and started to take the toys from the floor and she started to keep it in the toys basket were Ranveer came out of the washroom after washing his face and wiped with the hand towel in the holder of the washroom he came out fresh now were he saw Ishani taking the toys in the floor and keeping it in the toys basket were he too came to the room and took the toys from the floor and he too went to the toys basket and kept the toys in the basket were at a point both of them having toys in their hands came to the basket to keep the toys were Ishani seeing Ranveer had a smile in her lips. 
Ishani:Leave it let me clear it. 
Ranveer:Arrey for me too Raagini is beti only and I and Raagini only played to this extreme so let me too do it. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Tk tk then what you want to inform to all our family member today in the dinner?
Ranveer: Let me tell it in the dinner itself know Ishani?
Ishani:hmmm If you are comfortable with it okay tell me in dinner itself. 
Ranveer:hmm okay now let us clear the toys and then leave to the dinner. 
Ishani shook her head as okay and then she started to clear the toys from the floor were Ranveer too started to help her in clearing the toys were the time started to run as they were clearing the toys from the floor of their room. 
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika was booking the tickets for her and Nirbhay in her Laptop were she made the payment for the tickets through the internet banking and then finally her tickets were booked to London when it was exactly 8.45. Rithika having a smile she gave the printout of the ticket were the printer too printed the ticket and pushed the paper out of it. Rithika with a smile took the paper from the printer and then saw the printed ticket. 
Rithika(to herself): hmm finally tickets booked(she then took the phone from the table and she dialed to Nirbhay and she kept the phone in her ears and hearing the ring she waited for Nirbhay to pick the call).
Nirbhay(picking the call):Haan tell me Rithika. 
Rithika:Nirbhay I have booked the tickets for us by this Saturday night. Flight is by night 8 o clock so we need to be in the Airport by 6 o clock itself for finishing the formalities. 
Nirbhay:Hmm okay okay I will be ready with my things. you too get ready. 
Rithika:Tk when can we came back to India?
Nirbhay:Both of us are having visa time right. Let us be in London for one more week after the award function and let us visit the places in London and then come back to Mumbai. 
Rithika:Hmm okay then after one week shall I book the return tickets. 
Nirbhay:Arrey you have sources in London to work for you know?After spending time in London then from there let us book the tickets and come back to Mumbai. 
Rithika:hmm okay fine..Good night have your dinner and sleep. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay you too(he had a smile were he took his phone from his ears and he cut the call).
Rithika too cut the call and then she kept the phone in the table and then she turned off the laptop and then printer and then she got up from the chair and then taking her passport,ticket print out and phone in her hand from the table she started to walk out of the study room. She walked in the corridor and went to her room and then she entered her room and then going to the cupboard and opening the cupboard she kept her passport and printout of ticket inside and then she closed the cupboard and then she went to the lamp table and kept her phone in the lamp table and she started to walk out of her room to go and have her dinner. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 9.10 when both Ranveer and Ishani cleared the toys in the floor and kept the toys back in the toys basket. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer and gave a deep breath):Fine all the toys went to the toys basket. 9.30 we need to be in the dinning table know?
Ranveer:haan okay let us go..(he turned and saw Raagini were she was cutely sitting in the swing and was shaking teddy bear hand by holding it in her hand):Tk take Raagini let us go to have dinner. 
Ishani:(seeing Raagini playing with teddy bear till now):Ranveer please wait let me change Raagini diaper and her dress too and then let us take her to dinner. So that after dinner she can come to room and immediately she can sleep. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Haan tk. 
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer and then she walked to Raagini swing and then standing near Raagini's swing smiled to Raagini were Raagini too cutely showed the teddy bear to Ishani were Ishani telling some sweet words to Raagini got the teddy bear from Raagini and then she kept the teddy bear in the toys basket and then going to Raagini swing and then took Raagini in her hands and she went to the cupboard and holding Raagini well in her one hand and with other hand she opened the cupboard and she took the night dress of Raagini and closing the cupboard with the same hand she walked to the washroom and she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door were Ranveer who was seeing all this took a deep breath and sat in the sofa were he thought about informing everyone in the family about the photo shoot next Monday were he thought about Bhagadur call and then realizing something. 
Ranveer(to himself):Arrey I forgot to ask about the timing of the photo shoot and interview to Bhagadur.(he immediately got up from the sofa and then walked and went to the lamp table and he took the phone from the lamp table and then he saw the display and took Bhagadur number from call history and he dialed to that number and he kept the phone in his ears and waited for the call to be picked).
Bhagadur:(picking the call):Yes Mr. RV. 
RV:Hello Mr. Bhagadur I am sorry to call you by this time. 
Bhagadur:That is okay sir no problem.Tell me sir what you want to talk to me?
RV:Nothing you said me next Monday will be my interview and photo shoot of my family but I forgot to ask about the time to you.When your team will come to my home next Monday?
Bhagadur:They will come by 2 o clock and one hour they will interview you and in the next half an hour they will click the photo of your family making all the set up needed for the photography. 
RV:hmm okay thank you and good night. 
Bhagadur:hmm good night sir. (he cut the call).
RV took his phone from his ears and he kept the phone in the lamp table and he sat in the bed and he waited for Ishani to come out with Raagini to go for dinner. 
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hiii sakshi...amazing episode dear...eagerly waiting for next...please update soon dear...
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Beautiful episode
Really raghni is so naughty nowadays
Doing all the sort of naughtiness
Ranveer never miss a chance to romance with ishani
Take care
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Hiii sakshi...amazing episode dear...eagerly waiting for next...please update soon dear...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Beautiful episode