Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hea , that's so nice , loved that you even remained about cake dii ! Astonished ! ...loved all the parts , ishveer kiss, ishani's expression , ribhay part , happy for them , girls appreciating ranvi , he is always ground to earth! Yea .. Photography call is little suspicious again , but I loved...love love..love that idea dii .
Sorry for the late comment dii , preety late cause of my overloaded stuffs .. But I know you never mind that , anyway , as usual a lovely update eagerly waiting for next. 
And I forgot ! Ooops. .. A huge huge a huuuggeee congrats dii for completing 600 episodes and for 10th tread in advance , you always a speculiar specimen to me dear , sooo happy for you . 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hea , that's so nice , loved that you even remained about cake dii ! Astonished ! ...loved all the parts , ishveer kiss, ishani's expression , ribhay part , happy for them , girls appreciating ranvi , he is always ground to earth! Yea .. Photography call is little suspicious again , but I loved...love love..love that idea dii .

Sorry for the late comment dii , preety late cause of my overloaded stuffs .. But I know you never mind that , anyway , as usual a lovely update eagerly waiting for next. 
And I forgot ! Ooops. .. A huge huge a huuuggeee congrats dii for completing 600 episodes and for 10th tread in advance , you always a speculiar specimen to me dear , sooo happy for you . 

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
we should not leave the logic know so only I brought that cake scene 
glad you liked Ishveer kiss, Ishani's expressions and Nirbhay part and girls
appreciating Ranveer and his ground to earth nature 
photography call let us see what is in the next episodes 
glad you liked that idea of mine 
its okay no need to be sorry 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
thanks for the wishes and support dear 
happy that I am your speciment 
keep reading 😉😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Sorry for such a late response. I was very busy today.😛
Ranveer forgave Mala because Ishaani wanted him to. I think that soon Ranveer will face a lot of serious problems.
👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 601
ZAVERI BROKING..
Rithika finishing her work took her eyes from the computer screen and then she saw the clock in the wall and then getting its exactly 6 o clock in the evening she then saw her mobile phone in the table and then she took her phone in her hand and then she rested her back well in the chair's back and then she saw the phone screen and then operating the phone she took Nirbhay's number and then she dialed to Nirbhay and then she kept the phone in her ears were she heard the ring and she waited for the call to be picked by Nirbhay. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay was laying in the sofa of his house hall and then was reading a magazine holding it in front of him with his both the hands were that was the time his phone being in the tea poi rang its ringtone were this made Nirbhay to take his eyes from the Magazine and then he got up from the sofa and then he sat in the sofa and then keeping the magazine in the tea poi and then he took the phone from the tea poi and then seeing the display and getting that Rithika is calling with a smile he attended the call and he kept the phone in his ears. 
Nirbhay:Yes Mrs. Nirbhay Singh. 
Rithika:(having a smile):Yes Mr. Nirbhay what are you doing?
Nirbhay:After finishing my work I came back to home and was laying in my house hall sofa and was reading a Magazine that time I got my wife's call. 
As Nirbhay said this word that was the time Nirbhay's mother was coming out of her room to the hall to go to the kitchen were as she came out the word Wife fell in her ears were hearing it she immediately saw in the direction of the voice came were she getting Nirbhay is talking in the phone sitting in the sofa were she walked towards the sofa and then coming near the sofa she stood behind the sofa seeing the back of Nirbhay were Nirbhay talking in the phone didn't see at his back and without knowing his mother is standing behind him he was talking in the phone with a smile to Rithika cracking some joke. 
Rithika(too laughing hearing the joke Nirbhay was telling her were then controlling her laugh):Tk tk Nirbhay jokes apart actually I called you to tell you that next week Monday is the award Function in London after you went from the office John called me and told me about the function one hour before. so now I am going to book ticket for both of us to London. So you please message me your passport number, Issuing date, Issuing place and then expiry date. Let me book tickets for us this Saturday night. 
Nirbhay(with a smile): hmm okay done let me message you the details immediately book the tickets soon and we are leaving to London this Saturday night. Happy that Nirbhay is going to spend time with his Rithika. 
Rithika(having a happy smile):Haan even I am so happy for this trip not for getting the award as I am going to be with you this complete journey. 
Nirbhay:My complete life journey you are going to be with me then how will I allow you to go alone for this journey alone Rithika?
Rithika:So nice of you Nirbhay I love you really thanks for coming in my life. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay okay I love you too let me sent my details of passport immediately you book the tickets. 
Rithika:hmm okay(telling it she took the phone from her ears and she cut the call).
Nirbhay too hearing the call has been cut on the other end took the phone from his ears with a smile were he got up from the sofa to go to his room to take his passport were that was the time..
Nirbhay's mother(standing behind the sofa in a anger tone):Nirbhay.
Nirbhay(hearing his mother calling him turned and saw behind him and seeing his mother and then giving a smile):haan Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother:I heard what all you were talking to that Rithika now. you are going to London with Rithika?
Nirbhay(shook his head as yes):haan Maa 
Nirbhay's mother(with anger face):Nirbhay now a days you are beyond your limits. From the beginning I am telling you that you can't marry Rithika she is just a girl came to work with you in revenging Ranveer and Ishani. 
Nirbhay(in a instant tone):But now I and Rithika are not at all in the mood to revenge Ranveer and Ishani. In fact we are in good relationship with them. 
Nirbhay's mother(in a anger tone):Enough Nirbhay. Ishani and Ranveer were only responsible for Naina's dead and you are having good relationship with Ranveer and Ishani. Don't you feel ashamed to tell this? Being a brother to Naina you should have killed that Ishani but you are in a mood to love Rithika and you are telling to me itself you are going to marry here.
Hearing Nirbhay's mother shouting Aarthi came out of her room and then she came down in the stairs seeing both Nirbhay and her mother in the hall were she came down from the stairs and came walking in the hall towards Nirbhay and her mother were she came and stood near them with a not understanding face. 
Aarthi(seeing both of them):What happen?(seeing her mother):Why are you shouting Maa?
Nirbhay(seeing Aarthi):Nothing big Aarthi I and Rithika are going to London by this Saturday. 
Aarthi(with a bright smile):Wow Bhaiya that is a great news.(in a fun making tone):Before marriage itself honeymoon. 
Nirbhay(giving a smile to her):Arrey nahi nahi Rithika has won a award in share trading industry. Her company has been selected as best start up outsourcing company by London awards for stock broking.To receive that award she is going to London. That news too came in business news channel. 
Aarthi(with a smile):When I have seen business news and all Bhaiya? I am really proud that Rithika Bhabhi is a great business woman. 
Nirbhay:haan that you are knowing(seeing his mother a glance):Our mother is not knowing it. She is not liking me and Rithika going to London. 
Aarthi(hearing what Nirbhay said and seeing her mother):Maa what is your problem in this Maa?why are you kept on doing this again and again?Bhaiya is loving Rithika Bhabhi and they are going to get married soon. As Bhabhi has got a award and she is going to get that award and in that Bhaiya is too going to join with her. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Aarthi with a anger face): Enough Aarthi. All the time you all are happy with that Rithika.She is just a girl came to help Nirbhay for revenging Ranveer and Ishani and to help Nirbhay get Ishani for him. Other than that I can never ever imagine Rithika as this house daughter in law. 
Nirbhay(with a calm face):You never need to think her as your daughter in law Maa. But I am sure that she will be my wife. I am proud that she is getting victory in her career for her only I shifted to Mumbai too. As I told earlier I am going to settle down in Mumbai. If you accept me and Rithika we will be marry and be in our house or else I will go to Rithika's house. Even Aarthi, Vikram and Uttam are ready to come with me. So what ever you think you keep thinking my decision is final. I am going to London with Rithika and will marry her when she is okay for the marriage.(telling it seeing his mother a calm glance he started to walk towards the stairs to go to his room).
Aarthi had a smile seeing Nirbhay's back as he was getting in the stairs were she took a deep breath that Nirbhay is in the right track in his life were she turned and saw her mother were her mother was having tonnes and tonnes of anger in her face were Aarthi giving a impossible head shake to herself started to walk from there towards her room. Nirbhay's mother seeing that both Nirbhay and Aarthi went from there had a irked face were she held the sofa and hit the sofa with her hand with so much anger. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 6.30 were Raagini was cutely sitting in the lap of Amba who was sitting in the sofa were Ishani was sitting on the sofa next to Amba leaving some distance and was feeding Raagini carrot juice through the spoon. Raagini too was cutely sitting in the lap of Amba and was sipping the juice from the spoon as Ishani was feeding her. 
Amba(seeing Raagini having juice with a smile and seeing Ishani):Ishani Did you see how cute Raagini is while she is having the juice?
Ishani(giving a smile to Amba and feeding the spoon of Juice to Raagini):haan Maa.
Raagini(swallowing the juice and seeing Ishani with a cute face and seeing Ishani taking the next spoon of juice from the glass and when Ishani brought the spoon with juice with a smiling face in front of her mouth having the juice in the spoon and when Ishani took the spoon back seeing Ishani with a cute face):Mama. 
Ishani(who was about to take the juice from the glass in the spoon hearing Raagini calling her seeing Raagini with a smile):haan baby. 
Raagini immediately got up from Amba's lap and then stood in the sofa in the space between Amba and Ishani and kept two steps in the sofa and she came near Ishani were Amba too who didn't expect Raagini will get up from her lap saw Raagini going to Ishani were Raagini went and stood near Ishani in the sofa were Ishani too saw Raagini with a not understanding face. 
Ishani:What happen Baby?
Raagini(giving a cute smile immediately put her both the hands around Ishani's neck and then she lowered her head and kissed Ishani's cheek and then saw Ishani):Mama. 
Ishani(feeling Raagini's kiss having a smile saw Raagini who was hugging her in the neck):Thank you tk go and sit in Dadi's lap and finish the balance juice. 
Raagini cutely seeing Ishani as she was telling her something were cutie pie again kissed Ishani's cheek were she was starting to give kiss to Ishani continuously. 
Ishani:(getting Raagini's kiss in her cheek):Raagini enough..
Raagini was kept on kissing Ishani's cheek were Ishani keeping the spoon in the juice glass and then she held the juice glass in her one hand and then with her other hand she held Raagini were Raagini was cutely going close to Ishani and was kissing Ishani. 
Amba(having a smile seeing Raagini's behavior seeing Ishani):Did you see Ishani If you are there near Raagini she will forget the whole world.
Ishani(getting Raagini's kiss and hearing what Amba said seeing Amba):May be Maa but suddenly my daughter will get her affection on me and that affection will overflow like this only(seeing Raagini still kissing her cheek immediately kept the juice glass in the tea poi and held Raagini with both the hands and took Raagini and made Raagini to sit in her lap):Enough baby Mama got your kisses okay?
Raagini(sitting in Ishani's lap and seeing Ishani with a cute face):Mama (she was again about to get up from Ishani's lap).
Ishani(held Raagini well before she gets up):Raagini come on finish the juice first. (she was about to take the juice again from the tea poi).
Raagini(held Ishani's hand with her tiny hand and saw Ishani's face sitting in Ishani's lap):Mama mein wo kiss..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):Raagini leave Mama's hand let Mama give you juice. 
Raagini(with a cute adamant face):Naa Mama mein Kiss..
Ishani:Enough after sometime you can give the kiss..
Amba(seeing the way Raagini and Ishani were talking to each other and seeing Ishani):Really Ishani to manage Raagini itself you need to have your food separately only.
Ishani(managing Raagini and hearing what Amba said and seeing Amba):haan Maa that is true only but (giving a smile):Raagini is sometimes bit adamant only but she will be calm down If I explain her with affection. 
Amba(shook her head as yes):haan you are bringing her up Ishani so surely your tolerance and soft nature too will be inside Raagini even though she is like Ranveer. 
Ishani gave a smile to Amba and shook her head as okay and then saw Raagini were cutie pie was lovingly moving her both the hands in Ishani's hand and was play were seeing it Ishani slowly took her hand from Raagini's hand and then in a micro second took the juice glass from the tea poi and then held Raagini well and then she held the glass carefully and then took the juice from the glass in spoon and showed it to Raagini's mouth. 
Ishani(in a pleasing tone):Have this juice baby..
Raagini seeing the juice in the spoon and seeing Ishani's face a cute look took her lips to the spoon and started to have the juice from her mother's hand.Ranveer entered the hall and as he came inside the hall itself he was able to see Amba, Ishani and Raagini in the sofa were seeing them with a smile he started to walk towards them and then he came near them were before he could open his mouth Amba saw Ranveer. 
Amba(with a happy smile):Ranveer came home?
Ranveer(seeing Amba and shook his head as yes):Haan Maa came home. Today I have a important thing to share with all our family members. 
Ishani too feeding Raagini and saw Ranveer and was hearing his talking to Amba. 
Raagini(swallowing the juice and seeing Ranveer and showing him with her index finger and seeing Ishani):Mama Papa. 
Ishani:haan papa came finish the juice just one more spoon and then play with Papa okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmmm
Amba:What is it Ranveer? you need to share with all our family members. 
Ranveer:Let me tell it to all during today dinner Maa. You tell Mala to inform everyone to have their dinner in dinning table today so that I can tell this news to everyone. 
Amba(giving a okay head shake):Tk let me go and tell this to Mala and tell her to inform everyone now itself. (she got up from the sofa and giving a smile to Ranveer started to move from there).
Ranveer(too giving a smile to Amba and as soon as Amba moved from there he saw Raagini and Ishani were now Ishani was keeping the empty juice glass in the tea poi and then took her Saree and was wiping Raagini's mouth were seeing this having a smile):Ishani..
Ishani(wiping Raagini's mouth well and seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer.
Ranveer:let me go and fresh up. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Tk Take Raagini with you to room and give her some toys she will be playing that time you fresh up and then after getting fresh be with Raagini. Today Ramu Bhaiya went early so let me go and cut the vegetables and keep when Mala is coming to cook it will be easy for her to cook soon. 
Ranveer(giving a smile to Ishani shook his head as yes):haan tk(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Papa..
Ranveer giving a smile to Raagini came near the sofa and then bent and took Raagini in his hands from Ishani's lap were having Raagini in his hands he started to walk towards the stairs having Raagini with him to go to their room were as soon as Ranveer moved from there Ishani got up from the sofa and then she took the empty juice glass from the tea poi and started to walk towards the kitchen. 
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
It was exactly 7 o clock when Rithika was entering her house hall were the servants were doing the cleaning jobs and cooking person was sitting in the dinning table and was cutting the vegetables were she started to walk in the hall and was getting in the stairs were she came to the corridor to go to her room were that was the time her phone being in her hand bag gave the beep sound were she walked and went to her room and then she closed her room door and dropped the bag in the bed and then she sat in the bed and took the bag and she took her phone out of the bag and then she keeping the bag back in the bed and saw the phone display and seeing one new message from Nirbhay she opened the message and saw the passport details of Nirbhay. 
Rithika(to herself):hmm fine Nirbhay has sent his passport details let me fresh up and then apply for the tickets to London. (she dropped the phone in the bed and then she got up from the bed and went to the cupboard and opened her cupboard and she took the night dress and a towel in her hand and closing the cupboard she started to walk to the washroom were going to the washroom she closed the washroom door to fresh up herself).
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Great update.
Waiting for the next episode.
👏😆
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Fantastic update. Raagini is so attached to her mother. Like their relations so much. What does Ranveer want to say to Ishaani and the whole family? Nirbhai cosiders Ritika as his wife. Happy for them. At last Ritika has found a real love and happiness.

RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Fantastic update. Raagini is so attached to her mother. Like their relations so much. What does Ranveer want to say to Ishaani and the whole family? Nirbhai cosiders Ritika as his wife. Happy for them. At last Ritika has found a real love and happiness.

Hey dii , 
Its sooo super dii , loved ragini's cute activities , her love for ishu , just like ranvi . I think ranvi want to inform the photography thing to family , I hope ! 
Ribhay part is solo nice , nirbhay momshould not create any issue in their trip ! Loved nirbhay and arthi's activities .
Rithika is blessed to have them ...
Yea , dii yes you are right , continuity should be there dii , I should learn that from you only dii ...
Waiting for the next eagerly dii , pls update soon na...
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
RV has some news for the family but he wants to announce it during the dinner. Let's wait for the upcoming episode to know what will happen.
Take care.
👏😆
Edited by Alisha306 - 6 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Really nice episode
Eagerly waiting for the next
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
Sorry for such a late response. I was very busy today.😛
Ranveer forgave Mala because Ishaani wanted him to. I think that soon Ranveer will face a lot of serious problems.
👏

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am doing good dear
hope you are doing good 
its okay dear no need to be sorry work is important dear 
yes Ranveer forgave Mala because of Ishani wanting him to do so 
let us see what is going to happen in Ranveer's life 
keep reading 
😉