Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Mala has apologised to Ishaani for hiding the truth from Ranveer about her being in search for him after her release and Ranveer heard it. Now he feels distreesed and upset. Will he tell Ishaani the reason for his bad mood? Will he say sorry to her?
👏👏👏
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer ragini ball scene was cute.diaper part is natural.doll is so sweet.mala guilty and apologized.ishani is so good hearted.kiss was romantic 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Like the update very much. 
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 600
Ranveer was giving a deep kiss in Ishani's lips were Ishani who didn't expect this from Ranveer stood in the same position were as Ranveer was kissing her lips she without to her control closed her eyes were kissing Ishani for a exactly 30 seconds Ranveer slowly took her lips from Ishani's lips were Ishani feeling that Ranveer has taken his lips from her lips still was standing closing her eyes were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute mesmerized face were Ishani taking a deep breath slowly opened her eyes and then she took her hand to her lips and then with her index finger she touched her lips and then taking hand finger from her lips and then she saw the index finger and then getting that Ranveer has completely kissed her lips she slowly raised her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was still seeing her with a mesmerized look. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then unable to see Ranveer's eyes bit lowering her eyes and in a low tone):What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer(hearing this question of Ishani immediately took his hands to Ishani's both the side shoulders and then pulled her close to him and with a emotional face):you tell me what happen to you?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer holding her close to him with a not able to understand face):What happen to me? Nothing happened to me I am fine. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a so much emotional face):What you are fine?you have gone to meet Mala after coming out of the jail to know about your family. Till today you have never said a word about this to me. How much you would have suffered coming out of the jail? For the way Mala has behaved to you I should have fired her from the job(he had a anger face now):Even now nothing has gone beyond me. How could Mala behave to you like that?(he took his hands from Ishani's shoulder and was about to go telling):Let me go and send her out of the house.
Ishani(before Ranveer could move held his shoulders and stopped him and seeing him):Ranveer first calm down. Mala is one of our family member and you can't behave like this angry way to Mala. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani again with a making himself coming out of anger face):Then what you ask me to do? When you came out of the jail you have met Devarsh, Mala but none of them told me about you. Why you need to suffer that much Ishani? No one was respecting you that time. you are this house queen they can't behave worst to a queen like that. 
Ishani(seeing him with a what to tell face):Ranveer how did you get to know about I am meeting Mala after coming out of jail?
Ranveer:Wo when I brought Raagini down to the kitchen that time I was supposed to hear what Mala was telling to you.you can try your best to hide the truth but one day or the other it will come out Ishani(with a feeling guilty face):you have tried your best to come back to me after coming out of the jail but I only being with Rithika hurt you so much Ishani. (seeing Ishani with a feeling sorry face): I am sorry. 
Ishani(immediately took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and then caressing his cheek with her hand):Haan I thought that they will hang me and I will die but at last Shikhar saved me and in that moment I got so much happy that I got a life back and I can come and see my Ranveer. I was about to come to you only but as I saw you and Rithika together in a award function getting to know that you are with Rithika I thought you have moved on in your life and I didn't want to spoil your happiness too. 
Ranveer(immediately held her shoulders on both the sides with his both the hands and pulling her more close to him with a cute anger face):How can I move on without you in my life? How you were able to think like that Ishani? without you there won't be happiness in my life then how could you think that If you come means my happiness will get spoiled. 
Ishani(gave a smile to him and took her hands from his cheek and keeping her hand in his shoulder):It was our faith other than this I can't tell anything about that Ranveer. After that I thought to see my family at least especially I wanted to see Maa for that only I went to Mala's house but she too said that you are happy with Rithika and she too didn't give me details about my family properly and then only I saw Devarsh were he too scolded me and he too left me as it is in the road. Then only Shikhar's mother helped me. 
Ranveer hearing what all Ishani was telling to him with a tears in his both the eyes with a force pulled Ishani close to him and then he hugged her well were Ishani too having a smile in her lips brought her both the hands to Ranveer's back and she hugged him so well were Ranveer was resting his chin in Ishani's shoulder and Ishani was resting her chin in Ranveer's shoulder were that was indeed a tight hug for both of them. 
Ranveer(hugging Ishani well and then in a sorry tone): I am sorry Ishani because of me only you went through all the sufferings. Here after I will never allow anybody to raise a word against you. I love you so much Ishani I love you. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said with a smile caressed his back with her hand and in a loving tone): hmm okay I love you too. Don't get angry on Mala now. That was past and as we were not together all of them thought that we will never get back with each other so only all behaved wrong to us. So forget the past and move on towards the future. 
Ranveer(hugging Ishani well): you are forgiving all and making me fall in love with you more and more. 
Ishani(hearing it and with a smile took her chin from his shoulders and then turning her lips to Ranveer's cheek and then she kissed Ranveer's cheek deeply and then in his ears):With your cute behavior like a child to me you are making me fall in love with you Mr. Vaghela. I love you so much. Now come on smile. 
Ranveer(who was so much relieved as he got Ishani's kiss hearing what Ishani said smiling cutely being in Ishani's hug): hmm I smiled and I am feeling relaxed now.
Ishani:hmm that is good.Tk come out of the hug door is open If somebody sees us means...
Ranveer(hugging her more tightly):Let them see you are my wife and I am your husband so nothing wrong in hugging like this. I want to be in your hug for few more minutes so don't disturb. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said with a cute smile hugging him well): hmm tk (she too closed her eyes well in his hug).
Both the love birds were seeing happiness in their hug and were feeling happy to be with each other. 
6 DAYS LATER..
DAY:MONDAY(next week)
ZAVERI BROKING..
When it was afternoon 3 o clock Rithika was working in her computer were as she was seeing the computer screen there was knock in her cabin door. 
Rithika(without taking her eyes from the computer screen):Yes come in.
As she said that the door was opened were Nirbhay having a file in his hand entered the cabin were the cabin door closed with the help of door closure were Nirbhay with a smile came and stood in front of Rithika on the other side of the table were Rithika too hearing the door open sound took her eyes from the computer screen and saw its Nirbhay who has come were having a smile in her lips. 
Rithika:Welcome Mr. Nirbhay Singh. 
Nirbhay(with a happy smile kept the file in the table and then he sat in the chairs oppsite to Rithika and smiling to her):hmm thanks for the warm welcome. There is a happy news for you. 
Rithika:What?
Nirbhay(immediately opened the file in front of him and then he took a card out of the file and showed it in front of Rithika):Did you see I got my visa, 
Rithika(with a happy smile):Wow that is so nice of you finally you got the visa
Nirbhay:haan (opening the file and keeping the visa inside the file and closing the file and seeing Rithika):I said know within 5 or 6 days we can get the Visa as I told I got the visa. Now when we get the call we can surely leave to London. 
Rithika:That is so nice of you.
Nirbhay:hmm okay fine I am having some other work Rithika to show the visa and inform you about the visa only I came to see you so I need to leave for now. 
Rithika(shook her head as yes): hmm okay. (she gave a smile to him).
Nirbhay too giving a smile to Rithika got up from the chair and then he took the file in his one hand and with other hand he waved bye to Rithika were Rithika too waved bye to Nirbhay were Nirbhay started to move out of the cabin opening its door were as soon as Nirbhay left the cabin Rithika again saw the computer screen and started to do her work. 
RV MANSION..
Raagini was cutely standing near the tea poi in the hall and was seeing the comic book keeping it in the tea poi were Ishani too was sitting in the sofa and was seeing her phone and she was playing the games. When Ishani was seeing the phone Mala was crossing the sofa were Ishani feeling Mala crossing her taking her eyes from the phone and seeing Mala. 
Ishani:Mala..
Mala(who was going towards the store room hearing Ishani calling her stopped and seeing Ishani):haan Bhabhi. 
Ishani:(bit realizing face):Last week as we came from Shimla I gave some cakes in a box to you know? Did you take it to your home?
Mala:haan Bhabhi I and Ramu divided it among ourselves and then we took it to our home. My son had the cake so well he liked it Bhabhi . 
Ishani(giving a smile):hmm okay okay happy that he liked it. I gave you on the morning of the next day of coming from Shimla I forgot to ask about it to you. After one week I am getting its thoughts so only I asked it to you. Tk carry on with your work(she gave a smile).
Mala too giving a smile and okay head shake to Ishani started to move from there to carry on with her work were Ishani again saw her phone screen and started to play were cutie pie was lovingly turning each pages in the comic book and was seeing the comic pics with a smile in her face. 
RV BROKING..
Four girls were around a computer were another one girl was sitting in the seat in front of the computer and was operating the computer were Ranveer standing behind them and he was directing the girl sitting in front of the computer of what she should do were the other four of them who were around the computer were listening what Ranveer was telling them and were seeing the computer screen too. The girl sitting in the seat of the computer was doing what all Ranveer was telling to her in the system. 
Ranveer(explaning everything well and in the final tone):yes that is it you have blocked that share.
All the four of them clapped their hands were the girl too who operated the computer had a happy smile were Ranveer too smiled to all of them. 
Girl 1:Sir all the time when he we get doubt our supervisor only will solve it but today you itself came to solve our doubt. 
Ranveer(giving a formal smile):you all are working for my company as you all were having discussion with each other as I was crossing you all I asked the problem from you and you all said you have a doubt so I myself cleared it. See when ever you get the doubt you can feel free to talk to me. 
Girl 2:sure sir..
Ranveer(giving a okay head shake and giving a formal smile):Fine all of you carry on with your work. 
All the girls(in a normal tone):yes sir..
Ranveer having a light smile in his lips started to walk from there were the girls too started to move to their individual computer to continue their work were Ranveer started to walk towards his cabin were that was the moment his phone being in his pant pocket rang its ringtone were he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his phone out of his pant pocket and then he saw the phone display were the phone was displaying a unknown number were he stopped his walking and having a doubtful face he picked the call and then he kept the phone in his ears. 
Man:Can I speak to Mr. RV?
RV:yes holding..
Man:Hello RV sir I am calling from BUSINESS MAGNET MAGAZINE.I am the chief editor of the magazine sir. My name is Bhagadur. 
RV:yes tell me Mr. Bhagadur. 
Bhagadur:Hello sir before few days there was EQUITY STOCK BROKING AWARDS conducted and in that 10 awardees were awarded the awards for achieving good profit in the field of stock broking. you were among those 10 awardees. we are covering each of the awardees each week in our magazine. We need a interview from you and we want to put your family photo too in our magazine. Our photographer will come and click the photograph of your family sir. Can I get a appointment for this process sir?
RV(giving a formal smile):Yes sure but how you got my number?
Bhagadur:From some reliable source only sir. 
RV:yes okay fine.
Bhagadur:When all your family members will be available sir?That day let us come and cover a photo of your family members. 
RV:If I tell my family all of them will be available any day. you tell me when it will be convenient for you?
Bhagadur:Shall we come to your house by next Monday sir?
RV:hmm one week is there then fine yes you can come by next monday. 
Bhagadur:Let us come and take a interview of you in your home sir and then a photo session of your family sir. 
RV:hmm okay done.
Bhagadur:Our team will come and meet you next week Monday in your home sir. 
RV:hmm okay.
Bhagadur:Okay sir(he cut the call).
RV as soon as the call was cut on the other end he took the phone from his ears and then he put the phone back in his pant pocket and then he started to walk to his cabin were he entered his cabin to look after his work. 
ZAVERI BROKING..
It was exactly 5 o clock in the evening were she was seeing her computer still and was doing her work were that was the time there was a ring in her phone were she saw her phone that was in the table were the display showed its Mr. John
Rithika(with a smile took the phone and she attended the call and kept her phone in her ears):Hello Mr. John
John:How are you Ms. Rithika Zaveri?
Rithika:Yes I am doing good. How are you?
John:Yes I am doing good. Then I called you to inform that next Monday will be the award function by morning 10 o clock according to London timing. 
Rithika:hmm okay fine Mr. John let me book my tickets and reach there by Sunday itself. 
John:hmm okay Ms. Rithika waiting to see you. 
Rithika:yes I will meet you soon Mr. John(she took the phone from her ears and she cut the call and she kept the phone in her table and then to herself):Is is mircle or what? Today only Nirbhay got his visa and today itself I got call from John too and got to know about the award function date.(she had a smile in her lips and then she saw her computer screen again to continue her work).
To be continued 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Congratulations didu u have 600th of episodes... GOD ALMIGHTY bless u so that u can keep going... & ISHVEER romance section was fantastic... & great to c that Ranveer & his family's pic will be the cover photo of the magazine & happy for Rithika & Nirbhay too...they're going for award function... Be safe & sound didu
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both episodes are amazing
The last part was hot
Ranveer will get to know how ishani suffers after coming from jail
Ishveer scene is just so touchy
I m just waiting what hapoen next in their life
Update soon
Take care
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer romance was short but passionate. loved ishani finally telling ranveer why she didn't come to him after coming back from jail.nice conversation.visa ready.now nirbhay ritika can go together to london
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Lovely moments from Ishveer. Love their kiss and hug. Who is that man who has come to RV?
Update soon.
Congrats on 600 episodes
Edited by Neha522 - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Amazing episode.
Waiting for the next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great going didu...one more update & u will complete 600th episode... Wooow...can't wait for the next...be safe & sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes 600 episodes completed with all your support 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉