We are waiting eagerly !

Update ! Update ! Update ! Dii

Its late already !

ya its coming dear ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 598
Ishani took a deep breath after unpacking all their luggage and putting the things back in its place and then she started to walk to the bed were she walked to the bed and then coming to the bed she sat in the bed and then rested her side in the head rest.
Ishani(saw the clock in the wall and then getting the time and to herself): Its almost 5.50 till now Raagini didn't get my thoughts(having a smile in her lips): Not bad Raagini is getting used to Maa so well.
ZAVERI BROKING..
Ranveer explaining everything perfectly and then writing some final result of the calculation in the notepad with the pen and then he kept the notepad and pen in the table in front of Rithika and then rested his back in the chair and then saw Rithika who was sitting next to him. 
RV:That is it Rithika this is the way you need to tackle the problem you can apply it so that soon your Equity position will be back to normal and your capital amount too will be safe. 
Rithika(hearing it with a smile shook her head as yes):hmm okay RV. Really once again you proved to be the king of Dalal Street. 
RV(with a smile):Arrey nothing like that and all Rithika I thought you what I know in this Share trading field that is it. 
Rithika(giving a okay head shake): hmm okay. 
RV(giving a formal smile to Rithika saw his watch in his right hand and then getting the time as 5.50 and then seeing Rithika):Its 5.50 Rithika really know we didn't know how time ran?
Rithika(too immediately seeing the clock in the wall of her cabin and then seeing RV):Yes RV as we were discussing seriously we didn't know how time went. 
RV:Tk fine Rithika let me leave now. If you have any further doubt call me 
Rithika(shook her head as yes):hmm okay RV. 
RV(giving a formal smile to her got up from his chair and then seeing Rithika): You too can leave know? Its almost going to be 6 o clock know?
Rithika(sitting in her chair and seeing RV):Let me go RV just need to read few files and then approve those files so let me finish it and leave to home. It will take just few more minutes let me finish it and leave. 
RV(giving a okay head shake): hmm okay let me leave. 
Rithika gave a smile and shook her head as okay were RV too turned and started to walk to the entrance of Rithika's cabin were he went to the room entrance and then he held the handle of the door and then he opened the door and then he went out of the cabin were the door closed itself with the help of door closure. 
Rithika seeing that RV vanished from her vision she immediately took her eyes from the door of her cabin and then she saw her table and then she took the notepad having the calculations RV told her in her one hand and then she closed the notepad and then with other hand she touched the key of the draw of her table and then she unlocked the draw and then she opened the draw and she kept the notepad in the draw and then she closed the draw well and she locked the draw with the key and then took her hands from the key and then she saw her table and then she took the pen in the table and then took the pen cap in the table and then she closed the pen with the pen cap and then putting the pen back in the pen holder and then she took a file that was on her right side in the table and then she opened the file and she started to read the file with a serious face resting her back well in the seat. 
RV came out of Rithika's office as soon as the security opened the door for him were he giving a formal smile to the security and then he started to walk in the premises of Zaveri broking and then he started to walk towards the parking were he walking towards the parking and then he came to the parking were he came to his car and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the car key out of his pant pocket and then he unlocked the car with the remote control of the key and then he opened the car door and then he got inside the car and then he closed the door and then he put the key in the ignition and then he put the seat belt over him and then he started the car and then he took the car out of the parking and then he started to drive the car in the premises of Zaveri broking and then finally be brought the car out of the Zaveri broking office area and then he brought the car to the Mumbai roads were he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 
RV MANSION..
Ishani sitting in the bed for a while in the same position and then she lowered her head and then saw their used dresses in the cover in the bed stage were Ishani seeing it she immediately got up from the bed and then she stood in the floor. 
Ishani(to herself):Let me call Mala and tell her to take these clothes and tell her to give it to dry cleaners. (she saw a glance over their room for her phone were finally her eyes stuck in the lamp table and got her phone in the lamp table were she took the phone from the lamp table and then saw the number of Mala and then she took Mala number and she dialed to Mala and then she kept the phone in her ears were she heard the ring on the other side and she waited for Mala to pick the call).
Mala(making tea for Baa in the kitchen hearing the phone ringing being in the kitchen slap seeing the milk that was getting boiled and making sure it won't overflow for now and then she took her phone from the slap and saw its Ishani's number and then with a light smile in her lips she picked the call and kept the phone in her ears):Hello Bhabhi. 
Ishani:Mala I have some of our used dresses that we brought from Shimla. Can you come and take those dresses and put it to Laundry?
Mala:Bhabhi now I am making tea for Baa let me give tea to Baa and then come to your room and take the dresses. 
Ishani(with a smile):Haan tk. (she took the phone from her ears and she cut the call and then she kept the phone in the lamp table back and then she started to walk to the sofa were she went to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa and took a magazine in the tea poi in her hand and she opened the magazine and she started to read it).
Mala(as soon as Ishani's call was cut she took her phone from her ears and she kept the phone in the kitchen slap and then seeing the milk that was getting boiled and to herself):At least while going to get the clothes from Bhabhi I need to talk to her(she made this decision for sure to herself).
The time was moving were when it was exactly 6.15 Mala finishing giving tea to Baa in her room and then she was walking in the corridor to go to Ishani's room were walking for a while she came to Ishani's room were she came and stood in front of Ishani's room and then seeing the door kept already open she took her hand to one of the door and then she knocked the door. Ishani who was reading the magazine hearing the knock in the door she took her eyes from the magazine and then keeping the magazine back in the tea poi and then she got up from the sofa and then she kept two steps and she came to the entrance of their room and seeing Mala she gave a smile. 
Mala(giving a smile back to Ishani):Bhabhi dresses..
Ishani:haan come in let me show.
Mala shook her head as yes were Ishani too with a smiling face turned to the other side and walked towards the bed in the room were Mala too entered the room and then she went behind Ishani were Ishani going and stood near the bed were Mala too came and stood behind Ishani were Ishani turned and saw Mala and seeing her standing behind her giving a smile to Mala and with her hand she showed the two covers having their dresses in the bed stage. 
Ishani:These are our used dresses take it and drop it for Laundry. 
Mala(shook her head as yes): Tk Bhabhi.(she bent down and took the two covers in her both the hands from the bed stage and then she stood straight and saw Ishani and with a how to start face):Bhabhi I said I need to talk to you. 
Ishani(having a bit realizing face):Haan you told me you want to talk to me know?Sorry Mala in the morning Raagini was not allowing us to talk and almost till afternoon she was with me only so only I too was not able to come to you to talk and as I was unpacking our things from the bags I completely forgot about talking to you. (giving a smile):Now tell me what you want to talk?
Mala:(with a bit uncomfortable face):Wo Bhabhi..(she was hesitating):Wo mein..(before she could tell)
As Ishani too was waiting for Mala to tell what she want to tell that was the moment they heard a voice calling Mama were this distracted both Mala and Ishani were both of them immediately saw the entrance of the room from where they heard the voice were as they both saw the entrance Amba was having Raagini in her hands were Raagini was happily smiling seeing Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini and giving a smile):Raagini..
Amba(having Raagini in her hand came inside the room and then she came near both Mala and Ishani and then saw Ishani):Today she spent so much time with me and your Baba Ishani. We were so happy to play with her.She didn't sleep at all Ishani,Very naughty Raagini is now a days Ishani. 
Ishani(giving a smile to Amba):hmm very very Naughty Maa. 
Amba:haan but that is too cute only.(seeing Raagini with a cute face):Meri Pothi. 
Raagini(smiling to Amba and then seeing Ishani): Mama(she showed her hands to Ishani).
Ishani(with a smile opened her hands to Raagini):Come..(she took Raagini from Amba and then held Raagini close to her and saw Mala):haan Mala(before she could tell the next word).
Amba(seeing Mala):Mala can you bring two cup of tea to our room?
Mala(seeing Ishani a glance and then seeing Amba):haan Maa let me.
Amba(giving a smile to Mala and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me go to my room. 
Ishani:haan Maa
Amba started to move from their room were Ishani seeing Amba's back and as soon as Amba was vanished from her sight she again turned and saw Mala. 
Ishani:Mala tell me what you want to talk quickly and then go and make tea for Maa and Baba. 
Mala(giving a smile):Nahi Bhabhi at least I want 5 minutes completely with you. Now let me go and make tea and then give it to Maa and then when I get time let me come and talk to you. 
Ishani(seeing Mala shook her head as yes):Tk Mala. (she gave a smile to her).
Mala too giving a smile to Ishani started to move from their room having the covers of used dresses to put for laundry in her hands were Ishani saw Mala's back were Mala went out of their room were Ishani as soon as Mala went out of their room turned and saw Raagini who was in her hands were Cutie pie too saw Ishani with a cute innocent silent look. 
Ishani:such a cute face while you are showing your silent look If any new people see you they will think you are the most silent child in the world but only we all know how much naughty you are?
Raagini(immediately smiled to Ishani):Mama mein 
Ishani:Haan you only.(smiling to Raagini and having Raagini in her hands she sat in the bed and then made Raagini to sit in her lap and then she rested her back in the head rest).
Raagini cutely sitting well in Ishani's lap raised her tiny hand and then with her tiny index finger touched Ishani's nose and smiled to Ishani were Ishani too gave a cute smile to her daughter were both mother and daughter started to share a cute way of communication. 
When it was exactly 6.40 Ranveer entered the car in RV mansion gate as soon as the security opened the gate for him were he drove the car in the pathway of the house and then he brought the car to the parking were he parked the car in the parking and then he turned off the car ignition and then he took the car key in his hand and then taking the seat belt from him and then he opened the car door and then he got down from the car and then he closed the car door and then locked the car with the remote control in the key and then he started to walk towards the house were walking for a while he came to the corridor and then walking in the corridor he came to the hall entrance and then he entered the house and then started to walk in the hall were walking in the hall he came to the stairs and then he started to get in the stairs were crossing the stairs and then he came to the corridor and then he walked in the corridor towards their room were walking for a few seconds he then came to their room were when he was about to enter the room he stopped for a while as soon as he saw Ishani and Raagini in the bed were he had a smile seeing the way Raagini was cutely touching Ishani's nose with her tiny fingers and the way Ishani and Raagini were smiling to each other brought a happy smile in his lips were he saw now Raagini cutely getting up from Ishani's lap and then she standing in the bed near Ishani and she holding Ishani's cheeks on both the sides with her tiny hands and then she took her forehead to Ishani's forehead to hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead were seeing it Ranveer entered the room slowly were going inside the room and he went near the bed were both Ishani and Raagini were hitting their foreheads with each other and were smiling happily to each other were Ranveer standing near the bed. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name immediately took her forehead from Ishani's forehead and saw on the direction from were Ranveer called and seeing Ranveer near the bed that too near them with a happy smile):Papa..
Ishani(too as soon as Raagini took her forehead turned and saw Ranveer standing near the bed and seeing Raagini):Papa came home. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani shook her head as yes):hmm Papa..(seeing Ranveer again and standing in the bed and showing her two hands to Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile opened his hands and then took Raagini in his hands and held Raagini close to him):Haan Did my baby play well and sleep well?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer having Raagini and seeing Ranveer):your baby will play well but making her sleep is now a days becoming very hard thing to me.She was completely playing well the whole day and she didn't sleep her afternoon sleep.
Ranveer(having Raagini in his hands well and seeing Ishani):Why like that Mrs.Ishani Vaghela?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute fun face):Because Raagini is daughter of Mr.Ranveer Vaghela so its really hard to control her naughtiness. 
Ranveer(getting it and seeing Ishani with a cute smile):Same naughtiness like me?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's cute look and then she got up from the bed and then standing in the floor seeing Ranveer):Haan just like you only.(she gave a smile):Tk Ranveer fresh up and come (seeing Raagini):Come baby let Papa fresh up..
Raagini(being in Ranveer's hands and seeing Ishani calling her):Naa Mama Papa mein kicket..
Ishani:Arrey let Papa fresh up and come then you can play cricket with Papa. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a cute puppy face):Naa mein Papa kicket..
Ishani:Raagini mama is telling know?(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Its okay Ishani let me play with her(seeing Raagini):Come let Papa and you play cricket okay?
Raagini(having a happy smile): hmm(she clapped her hands well).
Ranveer smiled to Raagini were Ishani saw both Ranveer and Raagini smiling to each other and she gave a impossible head shake with a happy smile in her lips. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Shall I bring something for you to eat Ranveer?
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini and hearing Ishani's question and seeing Ishani):Just get me a cup of tea Ishani that is enough. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm tk(she gave a smile and started to walk were walking and then she went out of their room).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani went out of their room and then saw Raagini who was in his hands were seeing Raagini with a smile):Tk come let us play. 
Raagini shook her head as yes to Ranveer were Ranveer smiling to Raagini and then he bent and then left Raagini down in the floor were cutie pie stood well in the floor and then immediately started to run in the floor and then she went and stood near the toys basket and then she touched the toys basket middle part with her hands were Ranveer who took time to see what Raagini has done and then seeing Raagini near the toys basket had a cute smile in his lips were he started to walk to the toys basket were going near the toys basket and standing behind Raagini and then seeing the Himachali doll and then mobo teddy bear in the basket and then he carefully getting the bat in the basket he took the plastic cricket bat in his one hand and then he saw for the ball in the basket and then took a plastic ball in his other hand and then he saw Raagini by bowing his hand. 
Ranveer(showing the bat and ball to Raagini):Shall we play?
Raagini(raised her head and seeing Ranveer):haan Papa..
Ranveer:Come(he started to walk from the toys basket and then he came to the space in the room and then standing in front of Raagini's swing and then showed the bat to Raagini).
Raagini immediately got the bat from Ranveer's hand with her both the hands and then she seeing Ranveer standing in one side and as a smart child started to walk to the opposite side of Ranveer and then she stood facing Ranveer and then held the bat hitting its tip in the floor were Ranveer having the ball in his hand and seeing his daughter's sharpness had a happy smile in his face and he was about to throw the ball to Raagini. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it to the core dii , cutiepie's cuteness is unlimited nowadays , but I agrees with Ambaji , now comes again a confussion , why mala is so embarrassed to talk to ishu ? Is she really wants to ask sry or something else ? Is awaiting ?
Loved ishveer ' s cute dialogues , its soo nice , then comes ragini's cute and sharp activities , she will surely make ishveer a proud parents , cricket part is extraordinary dii .
What else a human need in their life ? If falguniji and harshadji were fortunate enough to  be alive means , it will he much good , but neither the less , a very happy family of ishveer , anyone who sees them will get jealous , 
A very cute and sweet family ! , all loves to live life like them  , no doubt !
Overall , as usual a fab update , eagerly waiting for the next , 

Ahh ... Dii  , I didn't forget your treat plan , I need it for sure ðŸ˜† ! 
As a crazy reader of your ff , I always likes you to update a longer version , no matter how much longer it is , but now only I clearly knows your pain and effort dii ! Its ..its ... Awwful  .. , god you are such a dedicated specimen dii !
Have a happy day and life ! Stay fit and fine along with good wit !
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a great bonding between Ranveer & Raagini...Raagini is getting naughty day by day but @ the same time her cuteness slso increasing... Her tongue is also developing now a days...she's now speaking well...in the upcoming days she'll speak fluently... Seeing our ISHVEER & RAAGINI i got to knw that this is what a happy family means... Marvelous update didu...be safe & stay forever healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 6 years ago
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Finally you've updated. So happy about it. 
I like Ishveer family moments. Ranveer spends the time with Raagini. He is such a cute father.
Let's see what will happen in the forthcoming episodes.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Outstanding update.
Waiting for the next. ðŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Loved it to the core dii , cutiepie's cuteness is unlimited nowadays , but I agrees with Ambaji , now comes again a confussion , why mala is so embarrassed to talk to ishu ? Is she really wants to ask sry or something else ? Is awaiting ?

Loved ishveer ' s cute dialogues , its soo nice , then comes ragini's cute and sharp activities , she will surely make ishveer a proud parents , cricket part is extraordinary dii .
What else a human need in their life ? If falguniji and harshadji were fortunate enough to  be alive means , it will he much good , but neither the less , a very happy family of ishveer , anyone who sees them will get jealous , 
A very cute and sweet family ! , all loves to live life like them  , no doubt !
Overall , as usual a fab update , eagerly waiting for the next , 

Ahh ... Dii  , I didn't forget your treat plan , I need it for sure ðŸ˜† ! 
As a crazy reader of your ff , I always likes you to update a longer version , no matter how much longer it is , but now only I clearly knows your pain and effort dii ! Its ..its ... Awwful  .. , god you are such a dedicated specimen dii !
Have a happy day and life ! Stay fit and fine along with good wit !

Hi Amritha
lovely comment dear such a big comment too
glad you liked the update and cutie pie's cuteness becoming unlimited 
and the way you agree with Amba's comment on Raagini's naughtiness
ya let us see what Mala is going to talk to Ishani now that will come in next 
episode dear for sure 
happy that you liked Ishveer dialogues and Raagini's cute and sharp activities 
yes surely our cutie pie will make our Ishveer proud parents 
glad you liked Cricket part 
yes more than this human never need anything 
yes If falguniji and Harshadji were fit and fine and alive now means surely 
it would be so much good 
anyways its the happy family of Ishveer surely who sees them will get jealous for sure
happy you liked their cute and sweet family yes wish all the people live life like them 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next soon 
hmm treat plan hmm let me make it dear 
okay dear let me try to give longer versions of updates as much as I can 
hmm its quite effort taking only but need to do it for Readers for sure 
hmm okay dear have a good day 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Such a great bonding between Ranveer & Raagini...Raagini is getting naughty day by day but @ the same time her cuteness slso increasing... Her tongue is also developing now a days...she's now speaking well...in the upcoming days she'll speak fluently... Seeing our ISHVEER & RAAGINI i got to knw that this is what a happy family means... Marvelous update didu...be safe & stay forever healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Raagini and Raveer bond and Raagini's naughtiness now a days and her
cuteness too and her tongue development 
she is speaking well now surely she will speak fluently well soon 
happy that you got to know what is happy family seeing our Ishveer and Raagini 
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Finally you've updated. So happy about it. 
I like Ishveer family moments. Ranveer spends the time with Raagini. He is such a cute father.
Let's see what will happen in the forthcoming episodes.
Update soon.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes finally updates and happy that you are happy in it 
glad you liked Ishveer family moments and Ranveer spending time with Raagini 
and Ranveer being cute father 
ya let us see what is going to happen in forthcoming episodes 
ya let me update dear 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail