Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 597
RV MANSION
Ishani as soon as Raagini went with Amba getting the chance to unpack their bags and then arrange it back in the place she got up from the bed and she started to walk towards the corner of the room were their trolley bags where. Ishani walked and went to the corner of the room and then she saw the baby carrier above one trolley bag were Ishani seeing it with a smile bent and then with her one hand she took the baby carrier in her hand and then she stood well and then saw the baby carrier with a smiling face were with her other hand she touched the baby carrier and softly she caressed the baby carrier were the flashback of Ranveer bringing baby carrier for Raagini to safeguard her and the way he sang the song for Raagini having Raagini in his hand and then he made Raagini to be in the baby carrier and then the way he was carrying Raagini in the baby carrier often in Shimla came to her thoughts. 
Ishani(seeing the baby carrier and thinking the moments of Ranveer and Raagini and to herself):what ever Ranveer is doing seeing that my love is increasing so much for him. (telling it giving a smile and then to herself):Fine let me keep this baby carrier in my cupboard when needed we can take it and use it. (she having the baby carrier in her hand and she started to walk to her cupboard were she went to her cupboard and holding the baby carrier in her one hand and with other hand she opened the cupboard one side door and then she kept the baby carrier by folding it and then she closed the cupboard door well).
Ishani then again walked to the corner of the room and then she saw the trolley bag having the gift items and then she bent and held the handle of the bag and then she raised the handle and then she started to pull it along with her and then she started to walk to the bed were she walked to the bed along with the trolley bag and then she went near the bed and then she lowered the handle of the trolley bag and then she took the trolley bag in her both the hands and then she kept the trolley bag in the bed and then she held the zip and she unzipped the bag and then she opened the trolley bag and saw few covers having Salwar Kameez in it and a cover having a jacket. 
Ishani(seeing it and then to herself):haan for Shivanya, Krisha and Rithika Salwar Kameez are there when I see them I need to give it to them. (seeing the another cover in the trolley bag and then to herself): For Shikhar Jacket(telling it she took the three Salwar Kameez and then keeping it in her one hand embrace and then taking the cover with jacket also and keeping it above the salwar Kameez and then she started to walk to the cupboard were she went to her cupboard and then holding the covers in her one hand and then she with her other hand she opened the cupboard and then she kept the covers of Salwar Kameez and Jacket in her cupboard and then she turned and started to walk and then she went to the bed and then she closed the trolley bag and then zipped the trolley bag and then she took the empty trolley bag in her hand and then she started to walk back to her cupboard and then going to the cupboard she kept the trolley bag in the cupboard and then seeing her cupboard well to herself): let the cupboard be open itself let me bring my dress and then start to arrange my dresses in the cupboard(telling it to herself she started to walk to the corner of the room and then she bent and then she held the holder of her trolley bag and then she raised the holder of her bag and then she started to pull the trolley bag along with her and she started to walk to the bed were she walked and then she went to the bed and then she lowered the handle and then she took the trolley bag in her both the hands and then she kept the trolley bag in the bed and then she held the zip and she unzipped the bag and then she opened the bag and then she saw the dry cleaned dresses and the other used dresses in the carry bag were she took the carry bag in her hand from the trolley bag and then she bent and kept it down the bed and then to herself):let me tell Mala to take the used dresses and tell her to put it to the laundry person. (she then again saw the trolley bag and then she started to take her dresses from the trolley bag and then she started to walk to the cupboard to arrange the dresses in her cupboard).
Ranveer was driving his car in the Mumbai traffic for almost half an hour were he finally driving his car and then he reached Rithika's office were he entered his car in the premises of Rithika's office and then he started to drive the car towards the parking area of the office and then he took the car to the parking of the office and then he parked the car in a space between two cars and then he turned off the ignition and took the car key in his hand and then he took the seat belt from him and then he opened the car door and then he got down from the car and then he closed the car door and then he locked the car with the remote control in his key and then he put the car key in his pant pocket and then he started to walk towards the office entrance were as he walking itself he saw the name of the company above the building of the office as ZAVERI BROKING were seeing it Ranveer had a smile and for a while he thought about Zaveri and had a fulfillment that Rithika is the right track in her life and he also thought about the way Ishani with all her forgiveness brought Rithika back to her own self were again a smile came in his lips along with it his love for Ishani too increased were thinking all this as he was walking he came to the entrance of the office were the security saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing the security. 
Ranveer:I am RV need to ..(before he could tell).
Security(with a smile): I know you are only RV sir and already Rithika madam has informed me you will be coming. you can go in sir. (he immediately telling it held the glass door of the office entrance and then he pushed the door and made the way for Ranveer to enter the office).
RV giving a formal smile to the security and then he entered the office and then he started to walk inside the office in the pathway in between the dividers of the workers were the few staffs who has know RV's face seeing him were talking among themselves telling to each other that he is RV were the other who were not able to recognize RV were continuing their work were Ranveer already knowing the room of Rithika on the day of opening the office started to walk in the direction of Rithika's cabin were he walked and then he finally came to Rithika's cabin and then standing in front of Rithika's cabin and then putting his one hand in his pant pocket and then with other hand he knocked the door were Rithika who was seeing the system and was making sure what all doubt she should clear about the capital to RV hearing the knock in the door she took her eyes from the computer screen. 
Rithika(in a normal tone):Yes come in..
RV(hearing the come in voice from inside he took his hand out of his pant pocket and then he opened the door and then he entered the cabin were the door closed itself with the help of door closure and then standing some distance away from the table of Rithika seeing Rithika giving a formal smile):Hello. 
Rithika(seeing Ranveer with a happy smile):RV welcome back to Mumbai and welcome back to Zaveri Broking. 
RV(giving a smile started to walk and then he came and sat in the revolving chair opposite to Rithika and seeing Rithika):Thanks for your warm welcome. Now come on tell me what doubts you are having?
Rithika:(took her hands from the mouse of the computer and seeing Ranveer well):That let us start first tell me how was your Shimla trip?
RV(with a smile):Haan it went well we enjoyed a lot. 
Rithika:hmm okay nice to hear.Till now I didn't call to Ishani and talk to her. Anyways how is Raagini?
RV:Haan she is fine.(seeing Rithika with a realizing face):When is your award function Rithika?Did they make a call again from London?
Rithika:No till now they didn't call me but soon they will call me and I even thought to take Nirbhay with me to the award function and he too has applied for his visa. 
RV(with a smile):That is so nice. We all are happy that Nirbhay has turned good the way he helped me and Ishani and the way he took me to hospital in Baroda that is itself telling he has turned as good person. Happy that you and Nirbhay are together. 
Rithika(giving a smile): hmm thanks RV everything that is with me today is completely because of Ishani only. If Ishani didn't save me when I was stabbed by Nirbhay and she didn't forgive for all the sins I did to her means surely I myself would have changed as a Evil women completely but Ishani brought me back to my own self. 
RV(with a smile):Haan that is what Ishani is. Really none of us will have that much tolerance and forgiveness in our heart.
Rithika(shook her head as yes):Haan that is true only. Fine what would you like to have hot or cold?
RV:I don't want anything Rithika after finishing my lunch only I started from my office. you finished your lunch know?
Rithika:Haan yes I finished. Now shall we start the discussion?
RV:Haan sure(he got up from the chairs and then he pulled the revolving chair along with his hand and then he took it to the others side of the table and then he kept the chair next to Rithika and then he sat in the chair and then saw Rithika):haan now come on tell me what is the doubt. 
Rithika:haan I have noted it down already wait(she saw the computer screen and she started to operate with the keyboard were she then saw a presentation slide in the screen and then showing the slide to Ranveer):See RV this is the amount that I invested during opening of my company and now the Equity of my company is bit low for this month.I very well know we should never touch the capital of the firm but without touching it how to manage this Equity deficiency. 
RV(listening to Rithika and seeing the Computer screen and then seeing Rithika):Haan its bit risky only but we can manage it for this we need a certain kind of calculation. Take a notepad and pen let me tell you how to overcome this Capital problem. 
Rithika:hmm okay(she turned her revolving chair to the other side and then she took the notepad on the other side of the table in her one hand and then she took the pen from the pen holder in her other hand and then she turned to Ranveer in the revolving chair and then she gave the notepad and pen to Ranveer).
RV got the pen and notepad from Rithika and then moving his revolving chair near the table and then he kept the notepad open in the table and then he opened the cap of the pen and then keeping the pen cap in the table and then he saw the notepad and again seeing the computer screen and getting the capital amount and then he wrote that amount in the notepad and then seeing the computer screen and then noting down the other amount details of the Zaveri broking and then he saw Rithika.
RV(seeing Rithika with a perfect businessman face):Listen carefully. 
Rithika(shook her head as yes):haan tell me RV. (she saw the notepad and then waited for RV to tell her).
RV showing the notepad and then indicating each amount with the pen and then started to narrate the way they can overcome this problem were Rithika was listening to him very carefully. 
RV MANSION.
Ishani taking time and then arranging her dry cleaned clothes in her cupboard and then she closed the cupboard door well and then she turned and started to walk to the bed and then she saw her trolley bag well. 
Ishani(to herself):Finally took all my Saree and western dresses and arranged it in my cupboard. I took my make up kit and tooth brush out already in the morning.(seeing the toys basket and then seeing the Himachali doll and mobo teddy bear in the toys basket and to herself):Raagini's teddy bear and Himachali dolls went to the toys basket.(she again turned and seeing the wall and seeing the photo of Ranveer, her and Raagini photo they took in the mall road by the photographers in the wall next to their marriage photo and then with a smile to herself):Finally our photo too got a place in our room and then next(seeing the trolley bag well and seeing her jean pants and shirts inside it and then to herself):These things I need to arrange it in my room cupboard only(telling it to herself she closed the trolley bag and she zipped it and then she took the trolley bag and then she kept it in the floor and then she raised the trolley bag holder and then she started to pull the trolley bag along with her and then she started to walk out of her room were she walked and they crossing the corridor she entered her room that was opposite to their room were she entered the room as the room door was already open were she pulling the trolley bag went to the bed and then stopped and then she took the trolley bag in her hand and then she kept the trolley bag in the bed and then she unzipped the trolley bag and then she opened the trolley bag and then she walked to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard doors well and then she again walked to the bed and then she took her pants and shirts from the trolley bag one by one and then she started to arrange it in the cupboard).
ZAVERI BROKING.
The time was running were Ranveer was showing the computer screen and then writing in the notepad and was seriously explaining to Rithika were Rithika too was with a observing face as such a business woman was listening to what all Ranveer was telling her and she too was asking the doubts she was getting to Ranveer were he too was clearing it to her. 
RV MANSION. 
Ishani keeping all her dresses in her cupboard and then she kept the last set of her jean pant and shirt and her jacket inside the cupboard and then she saw the clock in the wall were the clock showed the time as 4.30. 
Ishani(to herself):Don't know how time will run. Thank god Raagini is with Maa till now. If she has come back means surely she won't leave me to unpack the bags. As Raagini was with Maa till now I at least took my things out of my trolley bag and finished unpacking it(telling it started to walk from the cupboard and then coming to the bed and then she saw the trolley bag and made sure she took all the items out of the trolley bag and then she closed the trolley bag and then zipping the trolley and then she took the empty trolley bag in her hands and then she started to walk to the cupboard and then she kept the trolley bag in the cupboard and then she closed the cupboard door well and then to herself):Now next is Ranveer's dresses. (she took a deep breath and then she started to walk to the entrance of the room and then coming to the entrance of the room she came out of her room and then crossing the corridor she entered their room and then she walked to the corner of the room and then she bent and held the holder of Ranveer's trolley bag and then raised the trolley bag holder and then holding the holder she started to walk to the bed pulling the trolley bag along with her were she walked to the bed and then she lowered the handle and then she took the bag in her hand and then she kept the bag in the bed and then she unzipped the trolley bag and then she opened the trolley bag and then seeing the dry cleaned dresses of Ranveer and the used dresses in the cover and then to herself):I took Ranveer's make up kit and his tooth brush in the morning from his bag and kept it back in its places. Now (she took the cover having Ranveer's used dresses and then she kept it below the bed near the cover having her used dress and then to herself):That too I need to put it to laundry only. (she then saw the trolley bag and then she took the dry cleaned shirts and pants of Ranveer and then she took the shirts and pants out of the trolley bag and then she walked to the cupboard and then she holding the dresses in her one hand and then with other hand she opened Ranveer's cupboard and then she started to arrange the dresses of Ranveer in the cupboard were one by one she started to arrange all the dresses of Ranveer back in his cupboard). 
ZAVERI BROKING. 
Ranveer was seriously explaining everything still now were Rithika too was listening to him very carefully were they didn't even recognize the time were the time was almost reaching 5.30 were they both were so serious about their work. 
RV MANSION..
When it was exactly 5.45 Ishani kept the last set of dresses of Ranveer and his jacket in his cupboard and then she walked and came to the bed and then saw the trolley bag and seeing the trolley bag empty she took a deep breath and then she closed the trolley bag and then she zipped the trolley bag and then she took the trolley bag in her hands and then she again walked to the cupboard of Ranveer and then she kept the trolley bag inside the cupboard and then she closed the cupboard door well and took a deep breath. 
Ishani(to herself):Finally everything is done.
To be continued 😉
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At last unpacking is done , phwee... Poor ishani ! Done this all by herself , reading it I felt as if I have done it , god one of the difficult job . but she completed it at last easily , but that's the speciality of household jobs . 
I hope mala was up to ask sry for per past behaviours , however while giving the used cloths , they will have their convo . 
Then rithika part was amazing , I loved her caring nature soo much . 
Baby carrier , zavari brooking parts were fantastic dii , as usual .
Then , now comes the ultimate twist , RaRi convo . was not that suspicious . then , what's gonna happen in ranvi's life . poor boy , all my prayer's should help him .
If the problem is not cause of rithika's issue , then all of us fooled well , since we all believed the same . 
Overall , as usual breath taking update dii ! Good morning and 
Have a nice day dii .
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

At last unpacking is done , phwee... Poor ishani ! Done this all by herself , reading it I felt as if I have done it , god one of the difficult job . but she completed it at last easily , but that's the speciality of household jobs . 

I hope mala was up to ask sry for per past behaviours , however while giving the used cloths , they will have their convo . 
Then rithika part was amazing , I loved her caring nature soo much . 
Baby carrier , zavari brooking parts were fantastic dii , as usual .
Then , now comes the ultimate twist , RaRi convo . was not that suspicious . then , what's gonna happen in ranvi's life . poor boy , all my prayer's should help him .
If the problem is not cause of rithika's issue , then all of us fooled well , since we all believed the same . 
Overall , as usual breath taking update dii ! Good morning and 
Have a nice day dii .

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes at last unpacking was done 
yes pity Ishani done everything all alone 
really its a difficult job only but she completed it easily yes that is the 
speciality of household job 
may be Mala is wishing to ask sorry to Ishani for the past behaviour 
hmm surely they will have a convo during their meet 
glad you liked Rithika's part and her caring nature 
happy you liked baby carrier, zaveri broking parts 
yes Ranveer and Rithika's convo was not suspicious 
yes let us see what is going to happen to Ranveer's life 
wish your prayers help Ranveer 
no dear you all are not fooled and all dear 
all believed that Rithika's issue will be the problem but it was not that is it 
happy you liked the update 
keep reading 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now our ISHVEER r leading a happy & normal life... RAAGINI is going way too much naughty...which is also cute...glad that my didu is back...happy to c u fit & fine...waiting for next...be safe & stay healthy
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Thanks for the update. RV has met Ritika. They are discussing business problems. Ishaani has unpacked the baggage.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update Sakshi
Update the next one soon
👏👏👏
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes at last unpacking was done 
yes pity Ishani done everything all alone 
really its a difficult job only but she completed it easily yes that is the 
speciality of household job 
may be Mala is wishing to ask sorry to Ishani for the past behaviour 
hmm surely they will have a convo during their meet 
glad you liked Rithika's part and her caring nature 
happy you liked baby carrier, zaveri broking parts 
yes Ranveer and Rithika's convo was not suspicious 
yes let us see what is going to happen to Ranveer's life 
wish your prayers help Ranveer 
no dear you all are not fooled and all dear 
all believed that Rithika's issue will be the problem but it was not that is it 
happy you liked the update 
keep reading 😉

Hmm...ok ok dii , finger's crossed , I don't know what's gonna happen . let's hope for the best RaRi meeting is not the turning point 
Aaio ... Aaio ... 
Maybe after convoy. While returning , any twist may come . hand's down , I can't comment on your writing skills , you are a extraordinary writer , anything can happen 😛
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poor ishani did a hard work in unpacking...ha...its a tough job...n loved Rithika (I think she was negative in the show ; plz dnt laugh...I watched it long back for my frnd n so no idea) im loving lil ragini...updates r superb...keep it up
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Very interesting update. To be honest, I was sure that the track would be dedicated to poverty and bankruptcy of RV but now I think I was wrong because there was nothing suspicious in the conversation of Ranveer and Ritika but maybe it's too early to reveal the mystery and we have to wait a bit. A real intrigue. I like it. Dear Sakshi, I have a small request for you. Whatever track you choose, can you give us the kidnap of Ranveer. I want to see depressed  Ishaani worrying about Ranveer.
Thank you in advance. Love you a lot. 😊😊😊😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. How is your new house?
The episode is great. Want to know what will happen next
Take care.😳😳