Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hii
Awesome update
Ishra r celebrating the adirus b day
Adiru is excited for their gifts
Ishra scene is nyc
What is in that cd that ishita doesn't want bhallas to know??
Is their something which can bring misunderstanding btn ishita and raman or bhallas 
Why ishita wants to stop them fron seeing it
Update soon
Waiting eagerly for ur update
Kpfan-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di 245 likes🤗🥳
Please update di 
No teaser only update 
Update Update Update Update chahiye 
Plzzz Plzzz Plzzz 
Update karo na 
Bacha kuch maang raha hai di 
Uski demand par gor karo 
Chota sa update hi sahi 
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful update
adiru are so cute how cutely they were sharing the gifts all smiled looking their antics ishra romance was hot both are so happy with each other ramans confession was lovely all were going to sleep when adiru said they want to see the CD's raman made the arrangements all started watching videos adiru were playing with ishita that was so cute adiru called ishita mumma first time that was beautiful adiru were fighting how nicely ishita made them understand bhallas were so happy raman is so naughty ishita was shocked with his statement adiru slept raman made them sleep in room mr.bhalla asked ishita to show more videos he want to see more ishita was going to bring CD when raman stopped her and said he will bring he brought the CD ishita notices CD and said this is wrong CD but toshiji said let it be whta is in that CD what ishita want to hide form bhallas
pls continue soon
thanks for the PM 
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow fantastic update 
Ishra are so so so cute
Raman is so naughty 
Adiru is adorable 
Ishu is the best mother 
Omg video main kaya hain😲
Can't wait to read more 
Update soon 
Thanks for pm
discipline thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update Dii 
plz continue soon 
thanks for the pm
Edited by discipline - 6 years ago
divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update...
Adiru were excited distributing gifts...
Loved ishra's lone moment...
Everyone were enjoying the videos...
What's in that video
Why is ishita tensed
Continue soon
Tanx for the pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note -a big thanks to all my lovely readers to give 250+ likes with 14 pages of lovely comments in less then 24 hours, it was really overwhelming, here is the next update, hope u all will like it too. 

PART 41

Ishita -shit yeh toh galat CD le aaye raman. I don't want them to see this. Kya karun, kahun kya, yaa phir bas yun hi rehne doon. I should try at least one. She thought and said-raman, yeh galat CD laaye hai aap. Please isse mat dekhiye. I don't want u people to see this. It's bit of personal. She said looking down. 

All looked at ishita and Mr bhalla asked-why puttar, aisa kya hai isme. If u don't want we will not see this but don't u trust us ki hum teri zindagi ke baare mein jaan sake. 

Ishita-nahi papa ji, aisi koi baat nahi hai. It's just after seeing this, u all may think that I show u all this purposely but trust me, Maine yeh sab cut karke nikal diya tha aur iss CD mein store kiya tha, pata nahi kaise yeh CD yahan aa gayi. She said feeling guilty. 

Toshiji smiled and said-we r ur family puttar and we r not judgemental. But agar tu nahi chahti toh hum nahi dekhenge. Raman puttar bandh kar de,aur chalo sab sone. 

Raman nodded and was going to stop it when appa said-nahi raman, dekh lo tum sab. 

Ishita looked at appa when he said-if they don't know about this, tih alag baat hoti, but now when they knew about this CD, everyone will assume things themselves. So it's better to show it and stop all the presumptions. Waise bhi family mein secret hona achchi baat nahi hai. 

Ishita nodded and said-ok, chala lijiye raman. But trust me, I don't want to show all this to u all. 

Toshiji -aisa kuch nahi sochenge hum. Agar tu comfortable hai tab hi hum dekhenge. 

Ishita looked at appa, he nodded, she too nodded and said-dekh lijiye. But, she was about to say something when bhallas said-yes, we know u didn't did this intentionally. And we r not judging u. 

Ishita nodded and sat while Raman played the video. 

The first video was of appa talking to ishita. 

Ishita-see appa, how's it. She said showing the CCTV cameras. 

Appa-whats this kanna. 

Ishita-atul(ishita's boss) told me that I can't bring adi rooh to clinic anymore, as they r big enough to disturb everyone. Toh I have to keep them in the house toh Maine cameras lagwa diye, all around the house, excluding my room. Isse kya hoga we can keep an eye on them and their caretaker. Isn't it great appa. 

Appa-yes, it's great kanna, but it wasn't needed. We could have kept someone trustworthy. 

Ishita-i don't trust anyone for my babies. Aap dekhte hai naa roz kaise kaise news aate hai. Caretaker babies ki take care thik se nahi karte hai, Unhe maarte bhi hai, so to prevent all this, I installed all these cameras. Now my adirooh will be safe. Achcha hai naa. 

Appa-achcha toh hai, but kitne ka hai. 

Ishita looked down and said-jyada mehenga nahi hai, just few thousands. 

Appa-like how much. 

Ishita-chodiye naa appa. It was necessary. 

Appa-toh main kahan keh raha hoon necessary nahi tha, I am just asking the price. 

Ishita -sab kuch le kar 120000.

Appa-aur kahan se aaye itne paise. Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai u don't have much savings. Jitni thi bhi woh tune kharch kar di. 

Ishita-toh, that atul gave me. My salary in advance .

Appa-advance mein, woh itna achcha kab se ho gaya. 

Ishita-haan loan diya hai, but it was necessary naa appa. 

Appa-come to me, we have to talk. 

Ishita-but appa it's about adi rooh. 

Appa-i know, aur main unse itna hi pyaar karta hoon jitna tu karti hai, but I love u too kanna. Tune apne teen mahine ki salary advance le li. Aur cameras lagwa diye, how u will do ur day to day expenditure. Aur main toh teen mahine mein retire ho hi raha tha, main dekhta adi ruhi ko. 

Ishita-but appa, 

Appa-kanna, Maine tujhe kabhi paise kharch karne se nahi roka, tune jitna chaha, I let u spend on adi ruhi. But kanna, ab apna haath toh tang rakh. Main retire hone wala hoon, aur main koi govt employee nahi tha ki mujhe bahut paise milne wale hai. Now u r the only earning member of the house and we have to take care of two kids. Toh yeh sab fizool kharchi mat kar. And If u want to do all this, then I can search for another job after my retirement to support u. 

Ishita-aisi koi zarurat nahi hai appa, main adjust kar lungi. 

Appa-how, Tera boss toh tere kaam bhar ke paise bhi nahi dena chahta, how u will adjust. 

Ishita-u just relax appa, main adjust kar lungi. Main adi ruhi ka bhi khayal rakhungi aur aapka bhi, u just relax. 

Appa -i don't know, what u will do kanna. Yeh itna mehenga sheher hau aur, 

Ishita-aap please relax karo. Sab thik hoga.

The video ended and everyone looked at ishita. She looked down and said-iss liye I don't want u to see this video. Aap sab soch rahe honge, I did this intentionally just to make u realise how much I sacrificed for them. But trust me, I don't want to show anything like this. She was saying when Toshiji said-aisa kuch nahi hai puttar, infact it's good, we got to see how much u people has sacrificed for adi and Ruhi. Yeh cheez hume hamesha ehsaas dilayegi ki hamara faisla galat nahi tha. 

Mr bhalla -we can talk about it later, let me see the next one. 

Everyone nodded and the next video started. 

Ishita was sitting alone in the hall sipping her coffee,she was looking sad when appa entered the house with adiru. Adiru were sleeping in Appa's arms, he went to their room and tuck them in the bed. Then he went to ishita and said-aaj bachche bahut pehle park mein. Main toh thak gaya. 

Ishita nodded meekly and said-aap baitho. Main coffee laati hoon. 

Appa saw her face and said holding her hand-whats wrong. 

Ishita look at appa and her eyes got filled. Appa make her sit beside him and said-kya hua kanna. 

Ishita hugged appa and cried. Appa consoled her and finally she said-i have a patient, his name is Mayank.he always use to come with him. Uske papa ne dekha tha mujhe adi rooh ke saath when I use to take them with me. 

Appa-haan toh. 

Ishita-toh he was trying to be with me, u know what I mean to say. 

Appa nodded and said-haan toh. 

Ishita-toh I never responded,so today he came to me and said on my face to have one night stand with me. She said hiding her face crying.

Ishita hide her face while Raman hold her tightly and said-tune usse maara kyun nahi, tu toh meri jhansi ki rani hai naa. 

Toshiji hugged ishita tight and said-tu kyun bura feel kar rahi hai puttar, it wasn't ur fault. 

Mr bhalla -tum log chup raho, I want to see what happened next. 

Appa was shocked hearing this and said-toh tune kya kiya .

Ishita-i denied and he said if I can roam with two kids shamelessly without my husband then what's the problem in having some fun with him. 

Appa-matlab he didn't know that adiru r adopted. 

Ishita-main har raah chalte ko yeh nahi batane wali that I have adopted them. I don't want adi rooh to know this ever. Toh Maine usse koi jawab nahi diya. I just throw him out of my cabin. 

Appa-then why u r crying. 

Ishita-i am feeling disgusted by his words. How can someone stoop so low. 

Appa-toh tu kya chahti hai. 

Ishita-i want u to go to him and teach him a lesson. How dare he point a finger on my character. Jab kisi aadmi ke paas bachche hote hai, no one ever goes to him and ask who is their mother then why everyone ask this damn question to a woman. Kyun appa, isnt it wrong. 

Appa-wrong toh hai, but joh bhi hai yahin hai. Aur pata hai log aise kyun treat karts hai ladkiyon ko. Coz they themselves treat like that, tu kyun chahti hai ki main kuch karun. I will do anything to punish him, in fact u should show him his place. Toh kya hua u r mother of two but that doesn't give anyone right to degrade u, kanna, it was ur decision to take care of the kids and now if someone tries to degrade u because of this, then u should fight for urself .samjhi tum. Next time he came to talk such rubbish just slap him hard and show his dirty face to the world, got it. 

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Appa-now thats my girl. Waise bhi tu koi mamuli ladki thodi naa hai, infact no girl is ordinary. All girls have a fighter in herself, they just have to recognise the fighter in them. U know like jhansi ki rani Lakshmi bai, tujhe bhi talwar uthane ki jarurat hai. He said giving her courage while she smiled hearing this. 

Appa-what galat kaha Maine. Tu jhansi ki rani nahi hai, bhool gayi mujhse kaise ladhti hai. 

Ishita-nahi nothing like that, I just remember someone who called me with this name. She said smiling. 

Appa-ishu, u r blushing. Is that a boy. He said teasing her. 

Ishita-come on appa, I am not blushing. It's just I am smiling. 

Appa-oh OK, then tell me kaun hai jisse yaad karke tu smile kar rahi hai. 

Ishita-its nothing important. He is just a close chapter. 

Appa-achcha close chapter, but still u r smiling remembering him. Tell me his name .

Ishita-ok listen, he was my classmate, his name was Raman bhalla. She said smiling.

All looked at ishita while she hide her face in embarrassment and said-please bandh kar dijiye Isse. 

Raman hide her in him and said -no ways I wanna see what u have told appa about me. 

Mr bhalla -if u guys want to talk then u guys can go out. Let me watch. He said and all started watching again. 

Appa-oh toh his name was Raman, who was he, tumhara boyfriend tha. 

Ishita laughed and said-boyfriend aur mera, amma ne naa mujhe maar daalna tha. Aur raman was not my boyfriend but class mate, actually not even my classmate, main science mein thi and he was in commerce. 

Appa-achcha woh alag stream mein tha, still u remember him.kyun.

Ishita-kyun, Kyunki woh, woh, he was mad. Ek dum pagal, u know appa, he has OCD, matlab he wanted everything just perfect. He was school captain. Matlab queue bhi banwata tha naa toh aise kaise Sab ko rular par khada kar ke banwa raha ho. Brilliant in maths, kya calculation karta tha. Jaise uska dimaag mein compass tha, field mein bhi Ek dum perfect circle. 

Appa-toh iss liye woh pagal tha. 

Ishita-nahi suniye naa, he dont let anyone touch his belongings, we thought thik hai he is rich and so he may don't like someone touching his things but woh kisi ko kuch nahi choone deta tha, he use to sit alone and if someone by mistake touch his things, he just go and wash it. U know, he use to wash his pens, notebooks and sometime text books also just because someone touch it. U know one day he washed his lunch too. 

Appa-so whats wrong in washing the lunch box. 

Ishita-yahin toh baat thi appa, he didn't washed his lunch box but his lunch. U know usne Aloo ke paranthe ko bhi diya tha, and was eating those parathas, can u believe usme se paani choo  raha tha. She said laughing while appa made a yuck face.

Mr and Mrs bhalla was stunned to hear this, they turned to Raman and asked-is that true Raman. U really ate those washed parathas. 

Raman hide his face and said-i was a kid that time, maa. He said in embarrassment while everyone laughed out hard. 

Toshiji-hey bhagwaan mera beta pagal tha, aaloo ke paranthe dhota tha, tabhi main hamesha sochti thi Iska bag and kapde hamesha bheege kyun rehte hai. Kya yeh pant mein susu karta hai. She said and all laughed. 

Raman -chee maa, why u r embarrassing me. I am a big boy now. He said hiding himself in toshiji's lap. 

Toshiji-arey mera bachcha, koi mat haso mere puttar par. 

Everyone nodded and start watching the videos again. 

Appa-kya, hey Murugan. Phir. 

Ishita-phir kya, hum bahut mazaak udate the uska, aur sabse jyada main. 

Appa-galat baat kanna, aise kisi ka mazaak nahi udate. Kya pata usse bura lagta ho .

Ishita-i too felt that wheb I saw him crying alone that day. 

Appa-kya he was crying. 

Ishita-yes one day when I was going back to my class I saw him sitting alone in a corner. I thought why he is sitting alone and went close to him only to realise that he is crying. I thought he is crying coz someone mocked him but when I heard his reason of crying, I was surprised. 

Appa-and what was the reason. 

Ishita-he was crying coz he has ruined his white shirt fourth day in the row. He was crying and said-aaj maine phir shirt kharab kar di, aaj mumma mujhe bahut maregi.u know appa he was looking cute like a baby crying coz of his mother's scolding. And I was thinking that ki itne rich kid bhi apni mummy se maar khate hai. Main toh sochti thi ki bas hum ho kuttate hai apni amma se. Aur pata hai usne apni shirt kaise kharab ki thi. He was washing his ink pen and it leaked. She said smiling.

Appa-dont smile kanna, may be someone hadn't taught him to treat things as just things .

Ishita-sorry appa, but I wasn't laughing that time. I went to him and told him that I will help him to clean his shirt. At first he denied saying he will not give his things to anyone. Then I told him and make him understand that things should be treated like random things not wealth. His things can't get ruined just because someone touch it. He should learn to share things, he should learn to let things go. This way he will be a great person and will surely make some very great friends. I told him, ki zabardasti kisi bhi cheez ki pakad kar rakhna galat hota hai. He should learn not to be over possessive about his belongings. Aur shayad woh meri baat samajh bhi gaya tha, coz after that I never saw him washing his things. We were in class eleven when I talked to him for the first time and may be last also. 

Appa-kyun phir tum dono ne baat nahi ki. 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Appa-why. 

Ishita-coz he never came to me to initiate a talk and I never saw him again crying to go and console him.usse kabhi meri jarurat nahi padi and that's why I never went to him. But yes I always observed him, u know slowly he became the sensation of our school. Every girl was behind him but I think what I have seen, no one has ever seen. I have seen the kid in him, sabke saamne he was macho man but akele mein he use eat chocolates. She said smiling. 

Appa-so u love him.he asked and ishita look at him all shocked.

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-240+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Pss-i thought to include this one but don't know how it has been written. Do tell me u guys like it, so I will give next updt as per ur feedback. If u guys don't like it, I will end up soon or else will write few more videos . So do comment and tell
Khushiishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adiru are so cute😆
Ishrudi life's golden movement😛
But what was in last video😕
Y ishita don want to show this to all😕
Waiting for next😊
Update soon😊
Thanku 4 Pm😊
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis story is sooo gud dat i can't stop loving it,,,,every updates r sooo awesome dat words failed to describe its perfection ,,,,,ishra romance aaayyeee haaayyyeee,,,, adiru chhooo sweeettt,,,,bt bt bt bt RakshA da suspence queen kia h uss cd mein i think maybe ishita had confessed sumthng about her feelings towards raman wo hoga record aur ya toh adiru related kuch baat wo dicuss kr rahi hogi,,,jaldi suspence kholo,,, kia h aakhir esa????dat she is stoping dem 2 watch da cd...?????sooo muchhh curiosity ,,, likes v mil gaye h jo kaha tha,,, plzzz update naaa... 😭