Posted: 6 years ago
Part-14...
Amazing update Di...
Subbu is disgusting...
he wanted to stop the marriage...
Amma made Ishita ready...
Rooh took Ishita down...
IshRa's roka was done...
Ishita went to change into her lehenga...
Subbu sneaked inside her room and misbehaved with her...
Ishita pushed him and ran to Raman...
Raman got angry after hearing Subbu...
Raman was beating Subbu...
Appa tried to stop him but he wasn't listening him...
Ishita was happy seeing someone is there to protect her..
Plz update soon...
Thank u...
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice teaser Di..
Plz continue soon...
thank u...
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Part 14:

Subbu is so disgusting
He is trying cheap tricks, and now got into her room
I loved how Raman beat him and how he pointed Appa's mistake that he never stood for her daughter
I loved when Ishita replied that she doesn't care for people
I want this Subbu out, he disgusts me
Raman can easily do it now.
I hope Appa get some sense
Glad Raman trusts her, and I believe Bhalla family too will. I don't care about relatives there

PS: Sorry for late replies
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Teaser 3/6
I don't want Ishita to forgive him
He really deserves jail or eve worse

PS: Sorry for late replies
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 15

Raman hugged ishita tight and said-shh don't cry bachcha, I trust u. I trust u ishita. He said and pecked her hair softly. While all heard someone cry from the door. 

All looked at the door and saw ruhi coming inside crying while Raman's cousin was behind her. She ran to ishra and held Raman's leg crying. Raman looked at his cousin and she said-sorry bhai, I tried to stop her, but she didn't listen to me. Rone lag gayi and came running. Sorry bhai. She said and raman picked ruhi in his arms and asked-what happened bachcha, why my princess is crying. 

Ruhi-papa, mumma kyun lo lahi hai. Woh luhi ko chol kal jaa lahi hai kya. 

Raman looked at Ruhi and then at ishita and said giving ruhi to ishita-aap khud puch lo mumma se. 

Ishita held ruhi and she asked caressing ishita's cheek-kya hua mumma, Aap kyun lo lahi thi. Aap luhi ko chol kal jaa lahi hai kya. She asked with moist eyes. 

Ishita couldn't say anything just nodded in no kissing her hand. 

Ruhi-luhi plomise nahi jayegi. 

Ishita nodded in no and said-kabhi nahi, kabhi bhi nahi. Mumma apni ruhi ko chod kar kabhi nahi jayegi.she said showering lots of kisses on ruhi's face making raman smile. He wounded his arms around ishru and said-u two look beautiful together smiling. So both of u wipe ur tears and show me a wide smile .

Ishru smiled with moist eyes while Raman wiped their tears and said-now u two r looking good. He said smiling when police entered the house. 

They walked to Raman and said-yes Mr bhalla, u called us. 

Raman -ji, I want u to arrest me subramaniyam, he tried to molest my would be wife. He said making everyone shocked. 

Appa-dont do this raman, agar FIR hui toh ishita pe bhi log ungli uthayenge. Bhabhi ji Aap samjhaiye raman ko. 

Toshiji-he is right raman. Baat khatam karo. U have already beat him, now let him go.baat badhane ka kya faayda, shaadi ka ghar hai. 

Everyone started saying to let finish the matter when raman goes to his cousins and said-tu bol, aise insaan ko chod dena chahiye. 

Cousin -no bhaiya, aise insaan ko kabhi nahi chodna chahiye.we all want u to punish him. So that he can harm no-one with his disgusting thinking. She said and all his cousins told the same thing .

Raman -u guys can forgive him but a girl can nevef forgive a man like him. And so I am, I will not let subbu go. He need to be punished and he will be punished. So inspector sahab, please le jaiye Isse. I am coming in sometime to complete all legal procedures. Till then my lawyer will go and file FIR against him. He said and police went to arrested subbu. 

Subbu got scared seeing the police coming to him. Till now he was confident that someone will surely make raman forgive him but now when raman told them to arrest him, he start shivering with fear. He walked to Raman and said folding his hand-please sir, mujhse galti ho gayi. Please forgive me. Mujhe jail mat bhejiye. Mera pura career barbaad ho jayega, I will be finished. He said falling on his feet crying .

Raman shrugged his hand and said-yeh toh tumhe Raman bhalla ki biwi ko molest karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha, that I will never forgive u for this.ab bhugto. 

Subbu-please sir, please. Just one last time. Please forgive me. 

Raman -i can't forgive u, but someone is there whom u can ask forgiveness. And it's ishita, u can ask her to forgive u. 

Subbu-sir, u tell her to forgive me. Woh aapki baat nahi talegi. 

Raman -no I will not do anything like this. u have done this, now only u can make it right. Go and seek forgiveness from ishita, if she can forgive u then I will also spare u. 

Subbu look at ishita who was looking at her with anger. All the time, he insulted her came infront of his eyes and he thought-kya ishita mujhe maaf karegi.but what to do, I had to try and seek her forgiveness warna yeh Raman mujhe jail bhejwa dega. Mujhe kisi bhi tarah ishita se maafi mangni hi padegi. Thinking so he was going to ishita, when ishita said-dont try to come near to me. 

Subbu stand in mid hearing this when raman said-let him seek forgiveness ishita. 

Ishita -no Raman, I don't need him near me. 

Raman walked to her and said-usse uske hisse ki maafi mangne do. Aao subbu maafi mango. He said and subbu walked to them. Ishita tried to go away but raman hold her strong,and said-i am here with u, don't worry. 

Appa-will anyone stop all this, Raman bandh karo ab, aaj engagement honi thi. 

Raman -honi thi nahi appa, hogi. But after all this. Let subbu do the needful. Come we r waiting subbu. He said and subbu come to ishita. 

He tried to hold ishita's hand but raman hold her hand and said-kneel down and say sorry .

Subbu kneel in front of ishita and said-i am sorry ishita for, he was saying when raman said-ishita maam. Call her ishita maam, she is my wife not urs. 

Subbu-i am sorry ishita maam, please forgive me. Meri har galti ki liye. He said and ishita's eyes got filled remembering all the instances when he insulted her for no reason. All the numerous times when he called her banjh float infront of her eyes. She hide in Raman's chest and said-i don't want to forgive him ever raman.

Raman -sorry subbu, I can't help it now. Shayad tumne thik se maafi nahi maangi.inspector sahab please le jaiye isse. He said and cops start taking him while he was looking at appa and saying-uncle save me, I am ur friend's son. Save me. 

Appa don't know what to do. He just turn another side while cops took subbu away. 

Raman looked at their parents and said-i think we should now start the engagement ceremony. 

Everyone looked at each other and amma said-i think we should take out another date for engagement, aaj bahut kuch ho gaya hai. 

Toshiji-toh kya hua, engagement aaj hi hogi. Chaliye engagement shuru kiya jaaye. Aditi(raman's cousin), tum log bhabhi ko le jao aur ready kar do. 

All cousins nodded and took ishita inside. 

Soon all the girls started making ishita ready and talking about the incident. All were praising raman and telling ishita, how lucky she is to got raman, while ishita was also smiling thinking same. When Toshiji entered the room. 

She walked to ishita, and her face turn pale thinking Toshiji will scold her. So she said before Toshiji can say anything -sorry mummy ji, I don't want to create a scene but sab apne aap ho gaya. I know u must be angry on me for all this but trust me I didn't do anything intentionally. And sorry for not forgiving subbu but main nahi maaf kar sakti usse. He always did very wrong with me. She said with moist eyes while Toshiji smiled and said-i am not here to scold u ishita puttar, but to praise u. Agar duniya ke darr se tu room mein hi ruk gayi hoti toh shayad aaj sab barbaad ho jaata. Thanks for trusting us. Hum tera saath kabhi nahi chodenge beta, Raman hamesha tere saath khada rahega. I just came to say thank u, for trusting me and my son. Agar tune aaj himmat nahi dikhayi hoti toh hum bhi kuch nahi kar paate. Yeh teri himmat thi, ki tu jeet paayi. Hum jeet paaye. Kabhi kisi se mat darna,hamesha wahin karna jo sahi hai. OK. 

Ishita nodded and Toshiji hugged her tight. 

Toshiji-chalo kudiyon, meri bahu ko jaldi se taiyaar kar do. She said and all nodded happily. 

On the other hand, appa was sitting in his room alone when someone knocked the door. He wiped his tears in jiffy and said-khula hai. 

Raman came inside and said-main aa jaun. 

Appa got up and said-arey raman tum. Aao naa kanna. He said smiling meekly. 

Raman sat next to appa and said holding his hand-i know appa, u r hurt. Maine bahut jyada bol diya naa aaj. I am really sorry but I couldn't hold myself. 

Appa-nahi raman, sorry mat bolo. Tumne joh bhi kaha sach tha, tabhi toh dekho ishu mere paas naa aakar tumhare paas gayi, coz she trusted u more then me. Sach kaha tumne, main hi apni responsibility nibha nahi paaya but I am really happy that she got u as her life partner. Tum hamesha uska khayal rakhoge,kisi ko bhi usse takleef dene nahi doge.thank u, thank u for coming into her life. I am really happy for u and ishu. He said smiling making raman smile too. 

Soon all gathered in the hall while Ishra were standing on the platform.ishita was wearing a light pink colour lehenga with golden embroidery, with a heavy duppata on her head ,while Raman was wearing light pink kurta with maroon jacket. 

Amma gave ring to ishita and she slipped the ring in his finger, then Toshiji gave ring to Raman and he too slipped the solitaire in her ring. Everyone hooted for the couple while his cousins told Raman to kiss her hand, Raman look at ishita seeking her permission while she blushed looking down giving him the same. Raman held her hand and pecked it softly making ishita blush. While Raman smiled and took ishita in side hug. Ruhi too came running and told raman to pick her too. Raman did the same and wrapped his arms around his little family making everyone clap. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Precap-ishra sangeet and haldi. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

superb update..
loved ruhi...she is too cute..
raman called the police and asked them to arrest subbu..
everyone told raman to forgive subbu and finish the matter
raman asked subbu to ask forgiveness from ishita...
loved the way he stood by ishita..
glad ishita didnt forgive subbu..
loved toshiji and ishitas talk..
raman came to talk to appa..he realised his mistake and praised raman...
finally they got engaged..
continue soon
thnks for pm in advance
Edited by DipaliG - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Ruhi ws scared loved how Raman handled both
Raman ws not ready to leave subbu..
He started apologizing ...Raman asked him to apologize to ishita ..ishita didn't forgive him he deserved punishment . police took him
Ishita still gets scared ..toshiji assured n praised her ...Raman apologized to appa BT hr praised him for standing up for ishita   .engagement done
Waiting for next