take ur own time dear...congrats on ur new home

Hi Roshni 
thanks for understanding dear 
thanks for your wishes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hi sakshi dii , yes of course we all can wait for ages for your lovely ff and for my choki dii , surely no prblm in that . And a heartfelt warm congrats for for moving to a new house, take your time to adjust to your surrounding . may you get all kind of happiness , success and all the things you deserve in your life with this new turn !πŸ˜‰

And where is your treat ? I want for sure , don't try to give me a good piece of alwa , I want it πŸ˜†

Hi Amritha
thanks for understandinf dear 
happy you liked my ff this much 
thanks for the wishes for my new home 
yes dear it will take some for me to settle down in this new surrounding 
thanks for you wishes 
no dear I won't give alwa to you 
let me give good episodes of Ishveer in the upcoming episodes as your treat dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

What's this didu??...u no need to inform us ...we will Wait for ur updates... Jst settle everything in ur new home sweet home...think about the updates later...it can wait...don't hurry...& be safe & sound

Hi asif
thanks for understanding dear 
yes somewhat settled but will take time to adopt to new environement 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

My congratulationsπŸ˜›

Hi Neha
thanks for the wishes dear 
πŸ˜‰
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Amritha
thanks for understandinf dear 
happy you liked my ff this much 
thanks for the wishes for my new home 
yes dear it will take some for me to settle down in this new surrounding 
thanks for you wishes 
no dear I won't give alwa to you 
let me give good episodes of Ishveer in the upcoming episodes as your treat dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰

Hmm...tk tk darling dii , take your own time and update when you get time . if you are safe and happy , that itself enough dear dii . And it sounds like a plan , yey lovely , whatelse treat do I need ? The best treat !πŸ˜ƒ I am waiting πŸ˜³ dear ...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 596
Ishani(keeping the water glass in the dinning table and then again saw Raagini with a smile):Shall we go to our room?
Raagini(with a cute face):Mama Huggie..
Ishani(with a smile signed her to come by opening her hands):hmm come
Raagini too opened her hands by being in the dinning table were Ishani too immediately took Raagini in her embrace and hugged Raagini well were Raagini too hugged Ishani so well with her tiny hands were Ishani getting this as the chance to make Raagini sleep she slowly having Raagini in the hug itself she got up from the chair and then she having Raagini in the hug itself she started to walk were she held Raagini well with her one hand and with her other hand she started to caress Raagini's back. 
Ishani(in a affectionate tone):Raagini..
Raagini(hugging Ishani tightly and in a cute tone): hmm
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back with affection):Do you know what Raagini is going to do now?
Raagini(cutely):hmm
Ishani:Now Raagini's Mama will be caressing her back lovingly and then take her to the their room and then make her lay in the bed and that time Raagini will cutely close her eyes and will start to sleep okay?
Raagini(immediately):hmm
Ishani(hearing this okay from Raagini took a deep breath and walking having Raagini in the hug and caressing her back with her one hand and in thoughts):Now Raagini will sleep and in the evening only she will wake up before that I will unpack our bags and then set back the things at its places. (thinking it she walked and came to the stairs were having Raagini in the hug she started to climb the stairs were she climbed the stairs and then she came to the corridor and then walking in the corridor for a while she came to their room were she entered their room as the door was already open were she entered the room and then she walked to the bed and then she sat in the bed and rested her back in the head rest and then caressing Raagini well):Raagini you have slept know Baby?
Raagini(in a unexpected force came out of Ishani's hug and with a naughty smile):Naa mama.. 
Ishani(with a cute disappointed face):you didn't sleep? then only in Mama's hug you were silent. 
Raagini(cutely):Haan Huggie..
Ishani:Raagini please know? sleep for sometime in that time Mama will arrange the things in the trolley bags in the cupboard and other places. 
Raagini(with a cute adamant face):naa Mama mein(she showed the floor to Ishani):mein 
Ishani(with a cute head shake of disappointment):Fine want to be running in the room.(giving a okay head shake without anyway took Raagini in her two hands and then she left Raagini in the floor and seeing Raagini):Do all sort of your naughtiness my baby. 
Raagini(cutely with a smile): hmmm(she immediately started to run to her toys basket that were in the corner of the room were she went to the toys basket as the toys basket was height she touched the toys basket middle part with her tiny hands and was trying to jump near the toys basket to get the toys in the basket)
Ishani(seeing Raagini jumping near the toys basket giving a impossible head shake to herself and then to herself):surely Raagini won't sleep for now. In the night only I need to unpacked the things and arrange it back in the cupboard it seems. (she got up from the bed and then walking towards the toys basket and going near the toys basket and then she stood behind Raagini and took her hand to the toys basket and then took a train toy from the toys basket and then showed it to Raagini) 
cutie pie feeling Ishani behind her she immediately turned and saw Ishani and then seeing the train toy in the hand of Ishani had a cute smile in her lips were smiling itself she got the train toy from Ishani's hand and then she sat in the floor and then she started to run the train toy in the floor were Ishani seeing Raagini had a cute smile in her lips. Ishani seeing Raagini itself she walked to the bed and then she sat in the bed and rested her head in the head rest and then she took her hand to the lamp table and then she took her phone in her hand were she turned on her phone and then she saw the gallery and then she saw the photos that were clicked during their Shimla were she saw few selfies of her, Ranveer and Raagini and then thought about their Shimla trip like a Slideshow. 
RV BROKING
Ranveer took his eyes from the computer screen after finishing his work were he then saw the food that was kept for his lunch in front of his table were he seeing it immediately got up from the chairs and then he walked to the washroom in his cabin and then he entered the washroom were within few seconds he came out of the washroom after washing his hands well and then he came to his chair again and then sitting well in the chair and then he pulled the plate near him in the table and then he took the piece of Chapati in his hand and then he dipped it in the Mutter Paneer and then he was about to put the piece of Chapati in his mouth were before he could have the piece of Chapati something stopped him were as the hand was holding Chapati in front of his mouth without having it Ranveer had a light smile were his thoughts went to the memories of their Shimla trips and the lunch, breakfast and dinner he, Ishani and Raagini used to have together were that eventually made him to think about the complete Shimla trip. 
As both Ranveer and Ishani were thinking about the Shimla memories they were able to see the Slideshow of the way they left from Mumbai with happiness to enjoy the Shimla trip and their beautiful flight romance and the way they went to Chandigarh and the way taxi driver picked them and he dropped them in Radisson hotel and then the slideshow of their room in Radisson hotel and the meeting with Balveer and the places they saw in Shimla and the way Ranveer did Bungee Jump to make Raagini happy and their whole day in Kufri fun park and the way they fought for Devarsh matter and the way Raagini fell in the pool and that brought a heavy fight in between them and the way Ishani prank her Pregnancy and the way Ranveer was feeling guilty of him misbehaving with her in the drunken state and the way they finally sorted our everything in their last day night in Shimla by making a purest love making were thinking about this both Ishani and Ranveer were having a cute smile in their lips. Screen splits on Ranveer and Ishani's cute smile thinking about their Shimla days.
Ishani(seeing one of their Selfie in her phone screen and in a low tone): I miss those Shimla moments Ranveer. Though we fought a lot in Shimla but our love too increased so much in Shimla only. 
Ranveer(thinking about Shimla moments and then having the Chapati and chewing it and swallowing it and to himself): I really really miss Shimla moments Ishani. Yes we fought so many times in Shimla but in the final love making our love increased for each other. (telling it he took a deep breath and then he saw his watch in his right hand and seeing the time and to himself):Its getting late to meet Rithika. (he saw the food plate and he started to have his food fast).
Ishani(seeing the other photos in her phone that they clicked in Shimla and in thoughts):Other photos are in Ranveer's phone. (as she was thinking it she heard a voice calling Ishani from the entrance of the room were she took her eyes from the phone and saw the entrance of the room were a smile came in her lips as she saw Amba standing in the entrance of the room and in a normal tone):Maa. (she was about to get up from the bed).
Amba(coming fast towards the bed telling):its okay Ishani don't get up I came to talk to you only. 
Ishani(putting her legs down from the bed and then sat well in the bed giving space to Amba next to her in the bed were Amba too came and sat in the bed next to her and seeing Amba):Haan Maa what you want to talk to me?
Amba:Wo..(before she could tell the next word).
Raagini(still sitting near the toys basket and then playing with the train toy and seeing Amba near Ishani in a bit cute tone):Dadi..
Amba(stopped telling next word to Ishani and seeing Raagini in the floor and smiling to her):What my pothi is doing?
Raagini cutely took the toy train alone with her hand and she raised her hand with the train toy and showed the train toy to Amba.
Amba(with a smile):Oh my Raagini is playing with the train okay okay play let Dadi talk to your Mama and then take you with me. 
Raagini(smiled cutely to Amba and then shook her head as yes): hmm(she again kept the train in the floor and then she started to move the train around her in the floor).
Ishani(too smiling seeing Amba and Raagini's conversation and then seeing Amba):Did you see Maa she is playing from the morning without getting tiered. I am telling her to sleep for sometime but she is not ready to sleep. 
Amba(giving a smile):She will sleep after sometime Ishani let her play. 
Ishani:haan finally I too came to that decision and then only left her down and gave her the train toy. (bit realizing):That is okay Maa what you came to talk to me?
Amba(seeing Ishani with a smile):Nothing big Ishani just want to personally ask you whether you liked my gift to you for Shimla?
Ishani(with a smile):Maa its the best journey I have gone in my whole life. Spending time with Ranveer and Raagini was really great.Really Maa I am missing that Shimla moments. (she showed her phone to Amba):I have few of our photos we clicked in Shimla see it maa.
Amba:haan sure(she got the phone and saw the display of the phone were she saw the photo of Ranveer clicking the selfie covering him, Ishani and Raagini and she had a smile were she started to see the other photos and seeing the photos and seeing Ishani):Nice pictures Ishani. 
Ishani:haan Maa only few photos are in my phone Ranveer's phone is having all the other photos. 
Amba(with a smile giving the phone to Ishani): Happy that you and Ranveer enjoyed a lot in Shimla. I want you and Ranveer to be always happy so only I gave that gift to you and Ranveer and now I am happy that you and Ranveer enjoyed a lot in Shimla and came back. 
Ishani(getting the phone back from Amba and then keeping the phone back in the bed and seeing Amba):haan Maa we enjoyed a lot and happy that you are happy and got the satisfaction of presenting us Shimla trip. 
Amba(with a smile): Haan (thinking for a while and with a how to ask face seeing Ishani): Did Devarsh problem create so much fight between you and Ranveer? 
Ishani saw Amba with a what to tell face
Amba(seeing Ishani's face reaction and making up herself):Actually why I am asking this is when Kailashji told Ranveer about the things happened in our house of Devarsh calling us as servants Ranveer was so much anger and he went to the level of sending Devarsh out of the house. So only I am asking did that create any rift between you and Ranveer in Shimla trip?
Ishani(seeing Amba and then with a affection took Amba's one hand and held her hand in between her two hands and seeing Amba):Maa Ranveer can get anger and I very well know his anger too will reflect his affection and love for others. Yes Ranveer was angry on that day after hearing Devarsh calling our family as servants family but that anger of Ranveer too reflected the affection he is having for you and Baba. I am really happy to see Ranveer's responsibilities as a son. Actually there was a fight between us because of Devarsh problem but we sorted out it Maa. So you no need to worry about that on the whole your gift of Shimla trip to us was the best Maa. So for that(with a smile she lovingly took her hands from Amba's hand and then she hugged Amba well):Thank you Maa. 
Amba(with a smile hugging Ishani back):love you Dikhra. 
Ishani(came out of the hug and seeing Amba):Finished your lunch?
Amba:Haan I finished my lunch how about you?
Ishani:Knowing that I need to run behind Raagini making her see the comic book before Raagini's lunch itself I have my lunch. 
Amba(giving a smile):Tk tk(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(now standing near the sofa and running the train with her hand in the sofa and hearing Amba's voice and turning to Amba with a smile): Dadi..
Amba:Come with Dadi let us go to your Dada and we three can play with each other. 
Raagini(with a happy smile having the train toy in her hand itself started to come running towards Amba and standing near Amba):hmmm 
Amba(with a smile got up from the bed and then standing in the floor and showed her hand to Raagini):Hold Dadi's hand. 
Raagini(giving a smile to Amba held the train toy in her one hand and with other hand she held Amba's hand and smiled): hmm Dadi.
Amba(smiling to Raagini and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me take Raagini with me If she sleeps means let me make her sleep. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Tk Maa. (seeing Raagini):Bye Baby..
Raagini(seeing Ishani cutely):mama dadi..
Ishani:Haan go with Dadi and be with Dadi for sometime okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Amba smiling seeing Raagini's conversation with Ishani with a smile and then giving a sign of leaving to Ishani with her head shake Amba turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the room were Raagini holding Amba's hand started to walk with Amba out of the room. Ishani saw both Amba and Raagini's back were as she seeing them itself both of them went out of the room and vanished from her sight. 
Ishani(to herself):Okay then I got a chance now When Raagini is with Maa let me unpack our things and arrange everything back to its places.(she made this idea as okay she got up from the bed and saw their trolley bags in the corner of the room and started to walk towards the trolley bags).
RV BROKING..
Ranveer finished his lunch and then keeping the empty plate in the table and then he got up from the chairs and then he started to walk towards the washroom were he entered the washroom and then taking sometime he came out of the washroom after washing his hands well and then he wiping his hands well with the hand kerchief and then putting his hand kerchief back in the pant pocket and then he went to his table and then he saw for his mobile and then he picked his mobile in the table and then he put the mobile phone back in his pant pocket and then he started to walk towards the cabin door were going to the cabin door and then he clicked the exit button and as the door opened he went out of the cabin by opening the door and then he started to walk were the door closed itself with the help of door closure were as walking in between his staffs tables were giving the smile to the staff who smiled to him and then he came to the entrance of his office were he saw a house keeping man cleaning the security table were seeing the house keeping man. 
RV:There will be empty plate in my table take it and return it to the canteen. 
House keeping man(stopped the cleaning of the security table for a while and hearing what RV said and seeing RV shook his head as yes):yes sure sir. 
RV shook his head as okay to the house keeping man and then he started to walk out of the office and then he came to the parking and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his car key out and then unlocking the car with the remote key and then opening the car door and then he got in the car driving seat and then closing the car door and then putting the key in the car ignition and then he started the car and then he held the steering of the car and then he started to drive the car towards Rithika's office in the traffic filled Mumbai roads. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now , the most awaited moment is nearer . oh ! Its making me crazy , what will be the matter ? Why Ritika called in such mysterious way ? Hmm..only time can give a ans. But next to , why kattapa killed bahubali , this ques. Only hunting me like this πŸ˜•
Yet , as usual a fantastic update dii . keep going !😳
Edited by RookeyRookers - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update Sakshi
Waiting for the next.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Like the update.
The best part was when Ranveer and Ishaani were dreaming about each other and remembered the nice time they had spent in Shimla. Now the meeting of Ranveer and Ritica is coming. Very interesting to know what will happen next. πŸ˜³