Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Fantastic episode. Ritika and Nirbhai are together. Happy for them.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Rithika Nirbhay being together and you are happy for them 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing update

Waiting for the next

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine/
Excellent update.
Update the next soon
👏👏👏

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good 
hope you are too fine dear 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Spectacular and breathtaking part.

Update asap.
Can't wait for the next.
PS So happy that you are OK. 

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
ya let me update the next dear 
happy that you are happy as I am okay dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Oww our cutie pie Raagini is developing her way of understanding... She's catching each & every word...clearly she's a hybrid of both Ranveer & Ishaani...smart like her father & beautiful like her mother... Rithika is going to London for the award function... Which is another great news...great update again didu...thrilling episode... Looking forward to it...be safe & sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes cutie pie Raagini is developing her way of understanding and catching 
every word 
surely she is hybrid of Ishveer yes she is smart like Ranveer and beautiful 
like Ishani 
haan now Rithika is going to London for award function yes that is another good 
news 
glad you liked the updaste 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 595

The time was moving were all were in their own routine work were as the time was moving the day was in its afternoon 12.50 were Ranveer was sitting in his chair resting his back in the chair and having a file in his hand and was seeing the file with a serious face and was reading the content of the file calmly.The computer was turned on in front of him were it was now showing the slideshows of his company logo as it was ideal for sometime. Ranveer taking his own time reading the file content and then making a okay face he moved the chair more close to the table and then keeping the file back in the table in the open state itself and then he took his hand to the pen holder and then he took a pen from the pen holder with his one hand and then with his other hand he opened the pen cap and then keeping the cap in the table and then holding the pen in his hand and then he took his hand to the file and then seeing the place of signature he signed the file and then he closed the file and then keeping the file in the table in front of him well and then he took the pen cap and then he closed the pen and then he put the pen back in the pen holder and then he rested his back well in the chair and then he raised his right hand and then he saw his watch were as he saw the time.

Ranveer(to himself):Its 1 o clock time as usual started to run in its own speed. Seeing all the soft copy files and then seeing the hard copy files and then signing the files that need to be signed for this itself almost half day has run. (he took a deep breath):By 2 o clock I said I will be meeting Rithika. I need to go to her office. Before it need to finish my lunch. (he turned to his intercom and then sitting in his chair itself he took his hand to the phone and then he took the receiver and then with the same hand he dialed few number and then took the phone receiver to his ears and he heard the ring and he waited for the call to be picked).

Canteen in charge(picking the call):Hello. 

RV:Hello RV speaking. Get me one chapati, Dal Tadka,Mutter Paneer, Aloo pattaGobhi curry and then curd salad with pickle.Bring it to my room. 

Canteen in Charge:hmm okay sir. 

RV hearing it and then he turned his chair well to the intercom and then with his other hand he cut the call well by hitting the end call button in the phone and then he dialed few more numbers and then having the phone receiver yet in his ears and hearing the ring he waited for the call to be picked were as soon as he heard the hello voice..

RV:Rishab I have signed the file that I need to sign you collect the file and then negotiate it with our client. 

Rishab:Okay sir let me come to your room. 

RV:Haan (he took the phone receiver from his ears and then he put the phone receiver back in the phone and then he sat well in the chair and then moved his chair back to the table and then he unlocked the computer by typing the password in the keyboard and then he saw the system for the shares value).

RV MANSION..

Raagini was cutely running in the hall of RV mansion were Ishani having the bowl of meshed curd rice in her one hand and was walking fast behind Raagini. 

Ishani:Raagini stop for a while and have your lunch..

Raagini(cutely running around the sofa and hearing what Ishani said stopped near the common sofa and then saw Ishani):hmm

Ishani(too coming near the tea poi and then seeing Raagini has stood near the sofa and then standing near the tea poi):Thank god at least now you stopped. Raagini from morning you are doing all the sort of naughtiness and taking care of you itself my half day ran. 

Raagini(hearing what Ishani is telling had a cute smile were she immediately took her both the hands and then kept the hands in her both the sides hip and saw Ishani with a cute look):Mama..

Ishani(seeing the way Raagini is standing like Ranveer):Tk you are like Papa only stand like this itself let Mama feed you okay?

Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmmm

Ishani took a deep breath and then having the bowl in her one hand and then took the meshed rice in her other hand and then keeping two step went near Raagini and bending to Raagini and was about to show the food in her hand to Raagini's mouth were that was the moment Raagini bringing a cute naughty face she immediately sat in the floor and then keeping her both the hands in the floor and then she crawled fast below the sofa were Ishani was just having the hand in the air with the food in her hand were bit realizing what Raagini has done she took a deep breath. 

Ishani(to herself):exactly Ranveer's naughtiness is with Raagini..(she immediately started to walk to the other side of the sofa to see Raagini coming out from the below of the sofa were as she came to the other side and not finding Raagini with a doubtful face bending to see below the sofa calling):Raagini ...

Before Ishani could bend well to see for Raagini below the sofa she head a voice calling Mama were Ishani hearing its Raagini's voice stood well again and saw a glance around the sofa standing behind the sofa were Raagini was now standing on the front side of sofa itself with a naughty smile in her face. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini with a cute face):Raagini then you didn't come to this side of the sofa itself. Doing like crawling under the sofa and then again you went back to the same place. Mama is searching you on the other side of the sofa. 

Raagini(laughed cutely): Mama.

Ishani(seeing the way Raagini was laughing had a smile in her face were she started to walk around the sofa again and then she came near Raagini were Raagini was about to run around the tea poi were before she could run keeping the bowl of food in the tea poi and in a fraction of the second held Raagini's shoulders with her one hand and pulled her towards her):Raagini no way now come on have the lunch and then you can play. 

Raagini(moving her shoulders from Ishani's hand):Naa Mama Naa Mama..

Ishani holding Raagini's shoulder with her one hand and then putting the food that was in the other hand in the bowl in the tea poi and then with a love bend and took Raagini in her hand carefully without applying the food in Raagini's dress and then she sat in the sofa well and made Raagini to sit in her lap well. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini):If I leave you means that is it till today night I should be feeding you lunch only. 

Raagini(hearing it with a puppy face showed the floor again with her tiny index finger):Mein..

Ishani(with a pleasing face):Please be in Mama's lap for sometime okay? After finishing your lunch you can play. 

Raagini(seeing Ishani with a cute face):Kiss..

Ishani(with a smile):Tk let Mama give you kiss but after getting the kiss please have your lunch okay?

Raagini(as though she understood well shook her head as yes): hmmm

Ishani(smiling to Raagini and then took her lips near Raagini's tiny cheek and then lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek and then saw Raagini) 

Raagini(cutely clapping her hands and was smiling cutely): hmm Kana..

Ishani:hmm okay let Mama feed you(she held Raagini well with her one hand and then took the food bowl with her other hand and then she transferred the bowl to the hand that was surrounding Raagini and then took the food from the bowl in her right hand and showed the food to Raagini's mouth).

Raagini got the food from Ishani's hand and started to chew the food cutely were Ishani too with a smile started to feed Raagini her lunch. 

RV BROKING

Ranveer(seeing his computer and was working in it were that time he heard the knock in the door hearing it):Yes come in..(were next to it he heard the sound of the card being accessed and the door was opened were hearing the door open sound he took his eyes from the computer screen and then saw the entrance of his cabin were he saw Rishab entering the cabin).

Rishab(came and stood in front of Ranveer):Sir can I take the file sir.

RV(seeing Risbha with a formal smile):Haan I have signed it you can take it and do the further process. 

Rishab(shook his head as yes):hmm okay sir(he took his hand to the file in the table and took the file in his hand and then was about to walk).

RV(seeing Risbha):Rishab.

Rishab:(again seeing Ranveer):yes sir. 

RV:After my lunch I am going out so take care of the office. I have a meeting don't know when the meeting will end If it end soon I will be coming back to office or else tomorrow morning only I will come to office. 

Rishab:hmmm okay sir. 

RV shook his head as okay to Rishab were Rishab turned and started to walk towards the door were he went to the door and then he clicked the door exit button and then he opened the door and went out of the cabin were Ranveer getting that Rishab went out of the cabin was about to put his eyes back in the computer screen were before he could see the computer screen there was again a knock in the door. 

RV(hearing the door knock):yes come in..

As soon as he gave the permission to enter he again heard the sound of card accessed and then the door was opened were the canteen staff having the food plate in his one hand and with other hand closing the door and then was walking and coming towards him were RV gave a light smile to him were the canteen staff too smiling to RV and he kept the food plate in front of Ranveer in the table were Ranveer seeing it and then seeing the canteen staff shook his head as he can leave were the canteen person too shook his head as okay to RV and he started to walk toward the door and then he clicked the door exit button and then opening the door he went out of the room were Ranveer as soon as the canteen staff went from the cabin saw the computer screen and he started to work again. 

ZAVERI BROKING..

Rithika was working in her computer which was in front of her were that was the time her mobile phone being in the table next to her computer rang its ringtone were Rithika taking her eyes from the computer screen saw the phone display were the phone showed its Nirbhay who is calling her were with a smile in her face she took the phone in her hand and then she attended the call and she kept the phone in her ears. 

Rithika:What happen to your Visa?

Nirbhay(sitting in his car and having the phone in his ears and then having him one hand in the steering of the car):haan I applied for the visa and officer told he will try his best to get the visa soon. I think he will be making it within 5 to 6 working days.To apply for visa doing all the formalities itself my half day ran. 

Rithika:Haan formalities will take time. Fine happy that you applied for the visa. 

Nirbhay:Haan tk shall we have our lunch today in a hotel?

Rithika:Nahi Nirbhay I finished my lunch already in our office canteen itself. I forgot to tell you I am having some doubt in my capital amount of my company so I called RV and told I want his help and finally RV said he will come to meet me today by 2 o clock. So I am have a meeting with RV so today I can't be with you at this time. 

Nirbhay(having a smile):Haan tk tk no problem. Shall I meet you in home today evening? 

Rithika:haan you can come to home. 

Nirbhay:Fine let me cut the call. 

Rithika:Haan(with a smile she took the phone from her ears and then she cut the call and then she kept the phone in the table again and then she saw the computer screen and started to do her work).

RV MANSION..

Ishani(feeding the last mouth of food to Raagini):That is it Raagini done with your lunch. 

Raagini(laying her head in Ishani's shoulders and sitting comfortable in Ishani's lap and was chewing the food and saw Ishani with a cute face):Mama..Pani..

Ishani:hmm come let Mama first wash your mouth then get you water okay?

Raagini:hmm

Ishani then carefully took Raagini in her one hand and then having Raagini in her hip and then she having the bowl in her other hand and then she got up from the sofa and then having Raagini she started to walk to the kitchen were walking and going to the kitchen and then she went near the sink and then she dropped the bowl in the sink and then she opened the tap and then she washed her hands well and then took the water in her hand and washed Raagini's mouth well and closed the tap and started to walk out of the kitchen were she came out of the kitchen and then came to the dinning table and then she made Raagini to sit in the dinning table and then she sat in the chair and then she took the jug and taking a empty glass in the table and then pouring the water from the jug to the glass and then keeping the jug back in the table and then she showed the water glass to Raagini's mouth were Raagini kept her lips in the glass and started to drink the water well were getting satisfied in the water drinking she took her lips from the glass were Ishani having a smile took the glass and kept it back in the table. 

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raagini is representing Ranveer by her behavior... So great to c the carbon copy of her father...even Ishaani is enjoying her time with her daughter... A perfectly settled happy family of Ranveer...what else do we need??...be safe & sound didu
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh ! Its nice . ragini's naughtiness particularly in sofa part is so super . loved it . without her , ishveer's life will never be fulfilled , for sure . and yes I agree with prince bro .
Even , daily routine life of ranvi and ribhay track too good . loved it , and pls update soon dii ...😛 I know u are busy , but also , if you can pls update soon.
Edited by RookeyRookers - 6 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi!!!!!
Raagini is the exact copy of Ranveer. Absolutely the same behavior, manners , temper everything.
So nice. Ranveer returned to his office work. Interesting what will be the next. Will it be connected with Ritika and Nirbhai or not.
😊👏😉
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
read all in one go...really nice...loved all the moments...keep up the nice work dear 😊