Dat z his ishitaz love
Itz so lovely how she confessed her love for him
Finally she gifted herself for him
Now waiting for their big nite
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 37
OK so there was this one of your story in which you told in the precap "you guys know well". But there was no sign of consummation in the next update. Don't I repeat do not do this please. 

I just can't wait now. You know Raman's desperateness made me forget that Ishita had plans for his gift. Di I just loved it. I can talk about it all day. Ad all anything and everything. The videos. I was actually imagining two chhota chhota cute bachhas doing all that sweet nothings. And Ishita getting irritated. I loved it. And the last scene was... LIFE!!
nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nw its 255 rakshaaa,,,,,,ab toh ek update banta h,,,,,plllzzz kuch karooo...plllzzz m waiting...
ishra.asha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
Amazing teaser...
Raman called her moti😆
Update soon...
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Such a cute teaser!
Ishra have planned a lovely surprise for AdiRu!!
Lekin thodasa romance bi to hona chayiye naaa??!!?!?!😉😳

Please continue soon!!
Thank you so much for the pm!
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

PART 38

Ishra were standing close to each other, his eyes on her face while her eyes waiting for his touch. While Raman was just looking at her, trying to capture the moment forever in his heart. She was looking sexy, breathtaking and innocent, all at the same moment. She was trying to be bold surrendering herself to him but her shivering hands were showing her nervousness. 

He was just looking at her smiling while she opened her eyes not feeling him and saw him looking at her smiling. 

Seeing him looking at her smiling, she got conscious of her attire and said wrapping the shawl around herself-i think u don't want the last gift, it's ok if u need time. Saying so she was about to turn when raman pulled her to him. She landed on his chest and closed her eyes in fear.

Raman's hand reach to her face and he said caressing her cheek softly -u can't even think, how much I loved ur last gift, sweetheart. 

Ishita-but u were not even touching me. She said in a complaining tone making a puppy face .

Raman smiled at her cute pout and said tracing her lips-dont pout like this sweetie. I will eat u. 

Ishita blushed hearing this and hide herself in his chest. While Raman hugged her tightly rubbing his lips on her neckline making her shiver. She moaned his name and he smiled. 

She broke the hug and was going not able to control herself when he pulled her and said hugging her from back -kahan jaa rahi ho, at least let me see my beautiful gift thourougly. Saying so he did her hair aside and unzipped the gown. She turned to him and hide herself in him. He slide the gown off her shoulder and start dropping open mouth kisses on her shoulder. She hold him tight for support while her knees were ready to give up anytime. He was brushing his lips on her while she was moaning his name. He very slowly slide her dress down giving a proper view of her milky neckline and cleavage. He bend and kissed her shoulder for the nth time while she blushed. 

He bend and took her lips in his caressing her bare back. She was just like a puppet in his hand enjoying his ministration. He was chewing her lips like it was his favourite candy while she was just pulling him more into herself. They were lost in each other when her earring got poked in his hand. He said ouch. 

Ishita-kya hua. 

Raman -nothing, just ur earrings r disturbing me. Saying so he took out her earrings and kissed her ears. She hold her tight for support while he took out her sleek diamond necklace. He caressed her face again and took her lips again in his. He started kissing her hungrily again while his hands were exploring her bare body. He slide down the gown making her nude.he was about to open the hook of her underclothes when she felt shy and broke the kiss. She covered herself with the shawl. He went to her and said-what happened. 

Ishita-i am feeling shy. 

Raman -its just me, it's just us ishita. 

Ishita-i know but I am feeling shy. 

Raman -do u need more time. 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -then just give urself to me. I will make u comfortable .

Ishita nodded and raman back hugged her. He start caressing her body over the shawl sending shivers down her body. She closed her eyes and leaned on him. 

He took her hand in his and kissed it rubbing his lips on it. 

She closed her eyes feeling heavenly while he continued caressing her every curve softly yet sensuously. Very soon she too start loosing her senses. Seeing her all lost in him, he opened the hook and soon she was all nude wrapped under the shawl. 

He picked her in his arms and took her to the bed. He make her lay down comfortably and slowly start removing the shawl.she hold it nodding in no. He smiled and start kneading her orbs over the cloth. She closed her eyes feeling heavenly, soon he start sucking her bosom over her cloth making her loose herself completely in him. She removed the shawl and open her arms for him. He engulfed into her arms and start dropping open mouth kisses on her bare body hungrily. 

Ishita was just moaning his name in pleasure adding fuel to his already burning desire. He was covering every inch of her body giving love bites and then soothing it. Slowly ishita too started unbuttoning his shirt. 

Raman smirked at her bold move and let her do the things her way, at first her fingers were playing with his shirt's button but slowly she started unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled her on him and showed him his bare chest. She placed her head on his chest. 

Raman -kya kar rahi ho. 

Ishita-aapki dhadkan sun rahi hoon, is it taking my name. 

Raman smiled at her cuteness and said pulling her to his level-not only my heart, my whole body is taking ur name, they r desperate for ur touch, meri pagal madrasan and here u r busy in hearing my heartbeat. He said and took her lips again for a kiss, while his hands instructed hers to caress his body just like he did. 

At first, she was busy but slowly she too start returning his favours with equal passion .soon they were all lost in each other. They were busy in loving each inch of their body. 

After loving each other generously,she couldn't wait anymore. She pulled him on her and he finally entered into her breaking her virginity. She poked her nails in his flesh not able to take the pain while he waited for her to get relaxed. After few minutes she was OK. Then they broke in sync and he finally fell on her. A tear escape her eyes which was kissed by him. 

Raman -is it hurting. 

Ishita nodded in no and said-its beautiful. 

Raman pecked her temple softly,she closed her eyes feeling his touch. 

Finally he pulled her more into him and closed his eyes feeling happy and contented. Ishita too snuggled into him and very soon they slept cuddled in each other. 

Later in night, Raman opened his eyes feeling thirsty. He got up a little and have a glass of water. After having the water, he looked at ishita, who was sleeping hiding her face in his chest while her long hair was all over the pillow. She was looking too pure and serene, drenched in the colour of his love. He smiled looking at his precious gift and make her sleep on the pillow, while he himself adjusted his face on his hand to admire her. He was looking at her smiling remembering all her cute antics. A strand of hair of disturbing his view. He blowed air on her face to remove it making her snuggle more into him. 

He smiled and pecked her temple again making her look at him with droopy eyes. She smiled and said-good morning Raman. 

Raman smiled and said-its not morning jaan, it's just 2.30 in night. 

Ishita-u r not sleeping. 

Raman took her hand in his and said kissing it-so raha tha but neend khul gayi. And now not feel like sleeping. Feel like admiring my beautiful gift forever and ever. 

Ishita went more closer to him and said kissing his chest-aap khush ho naa. 

Raman -main joh feel kar raha hoon naa, uss feeling ko describe karne ke liye shayad koi word hi nahi bana hai. I am feeling happy, contented, pure, and totally blessed. Yes jaan I am blessed to have u in my life, tum meri viraan zindagi mein aayi aur isse apne khoobsurat rango se bhar diya tune. Tera jitna bhi shukriya karo kam hoga. Actually it will be wrong to thank u, Kyunki joh tune kiya hai naa mere liye, main sirf tera sajda kar sakta hoon. U gave me everything I was craving for. I love u, love u alot jaan. He said kissing her again. While she just smiled and inched closer to him. She hide him in her arms and said-no need to thanks me, just love me alot. Aur so jaiye raman. It's still night. Raman smiled and closed his eyes to catch some sleep again. very soon he slept while ishita was admiring him caressing his hair lovingly. 

At last, she pulled him more closer to herself and slept pecking his forehead saying, my baby. 

Next morning, Raman open his eyes hearing her voice. He got up and looked around to find from where she is calling, only to realise that she is calling him from washroom. 

He got off the bed and walked to the washroom. 

Raman -kya hua ishita. 

Ishita-thank god, Aap uth gaye raman. I was calling u since long. 

Raman -ok, kya hua batao toh. 

Ishita-actually mere kapde baahar chut gaye hai, can u please pass it to me. 

Raman -ofcourse abhi deta hoon. Saying so he went. He picked her saree and everything to give her but stopped thinking otherwise. 

He smiled naughty and took out something from the cupboard and give it to her and himself start waiting for her reaction. 

After few seconds ,

Ishita-raman, it's ur shirt. Give me my clothes. 

Raman -aisa kya, but Maine toh tumhare kapde hi diye the. He said smiling naughtily. 

Ishita-please raman, give me my clothes. 

Raman -jaan,i am in bed, don't feel like coming out. Tum wahin pehen kar aa jao, and change here only. Main nahi dekhunga. 

Ishita-raman, give me naa please. 

Raman -trust me ishita, main kuch nahi dekhunga. U can come out. He said naughtily. 

Seeing no other option, ishita came out wearing his white shirt. Raman looked her coming out hiding her sexy legs. 

He smiled looking at her while she too smiled knowing his naughtiness well. 

She blushed feeling his gaze and said-stop it raman. 

Raman came closer to her and said-actually u r right, I should give rest to my eyes and let my hands and lips work. He said kissing the nape of her neck. 

She hugged him surrendering herself while he picked her in his arms.he captured her lips for a passionate kiss and took her to bed without breaking the kiss. Soon he throw his shirt away and both lost again in their pool of passion. 

After sometime, 

Ishita-Raman, let me go. It's already six. I am late. 

Raman -no please naa, yahin raho need paas. 

Ishita-nahi raman. Adi rooh will wait up in sometime. I had to prepare something very special for them. It's their birthday. 

Raman -oh yes, OK u go. I too had to go and arrange many things for them. Aakhir mere bachchon ka pehla birthday hai, mere saath. 

Ishita-ok then go. Let me too get ready. 

Raman -tu ready ho jaa,main nahi dekhunga. 

Ishita-as if I don't know u. 

Raman -sachchi nahi dekhunga, dharti kasam. He said smiling. 

Ishita looked at him and both laughed wholeheartedly remembering how they use to promise on mother earth in their school. 

Ishita-that was fabulous days naa. 

Raman -u know,i use to miss that days but now when u r with me. I don't miss those days. Sometimes I think agar hum school se saath hote toh zindagi kitni alag hoti hamari. U know hamare batch ka reunion hone wala hai, tu chalegi. 

Ishita-ofcourse but for now u go out. I need to get ready. 

Raman -arey main nahi dekhunga kuch. Actually Ek kaam karta hoon, main hi tujhe help kar deta hoon in dressing up. Saying so he got up and forwarded his hand to her. At first she was reluctant but later gave in. 

He started dressing her while she stand like a statue stopping her breath feeling his gentle touch on herself. He made her wear everything and start draping the pink net saree, he was making pleats but was successful and he was getting irritated. At last ishita took the Saree abd start making the pleats. 

After sometime , ishita was standing infront of the mirror all ready while Raman was just admiring her. 

She look down and said -stop staring raman, Aap aise dekhenge toh main kaise jaaungi. 

Raman pecked her hair and said-achcha jaa, will not disturb u now. He said and finally ishita went out after giving a tight hug to Raman. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-250+ likes with long comments for next update. Asking for 250 likes as suggested by Nadia. 

Pss-given more then four hours for writing this update and searching the pics. So I want long comments from all. Or else no jaldi update. 

I quoted everything😆
pari21v thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
i m speechless 
so beautifully written 
so nice with pics it was great reading it
ishita surrendered herself
but was feeling shy 
raman made her comfortable
it was awesome
loved it
everything was beautiful 
shirt wala scene was superb raman is too naughty
morning after night of bliss was great
with raman making her ready n staring at her
thanks 4 pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note-this update is specially for Nadia, who is asking for its update since yesterday. Sorry for being late but I have many stories to updt. Hope u all understand. Here is the next update, enjoy. 

PART 39

ishita went out only to see everyone was still sleeping. She went to Appa's room to have a look at her little angels. 

She entered the room only to see adiru sleeping cuddled in each other. She sat beside them and softly caressed their faces. She was smiling looking at their innocent faces. She bend and pecked their foreheads and said-thank u bachchon, waise toh yeh tumhara birthday hai but u guys have given me the biggest gift of my life. Because of u two, ur papa, my raman is in my life today. And he loves me the way I love him. And it's all because of u two. Thank u so much bachchon. She was saying when appa came out of the washroom. He smiled seeing ishita showering love on adiru. He could see her very happy. 

Appa-good morning kanna. 

Ishita looked at appa and went to him. She hugged him and said-good morning appa. 

Appa-bahut khush lag rahi ho. Kya baat hai. 

Ishita-kyunki main khush hoon. Aaj mere bachchon ka birthday hai. 

Appa-i am ur father kanna, I know reason of being u happy is something else, it's ok if u don't wanna tell. But I am really happy that finally my girl is getting what she deserves. 

Ishita looked at him and said-yes appa, Raman loves me. Woh bahut pyaar karte hai mujhse. And I  am feeling blessed to have him in my life. 

Appa -i told u naa, Ek din tumhe woh jarur milega jiski tum haqdaar hai. But u r the one who wasn't trusting me. 

Ishita-yes appa, I have never ever thought that I will ever meet him again but main mili. And see I not only met him but we got married and today he loves me like the way I do. Mujhe ab bhi vishwas nahi hota ki Raman sach mein mere pati hai. 

Appa-but mujhe hamesha se vishwas tha, ki Ek din tujhe tere hisse ki khushiyan jarur milegi. They were talking when raman came searching for ishita. He saw ishita with appa and said-kya khichdi pak rahi hai baap -beti mein. 

Appa-nothing, aao naa. 

Raman -no appa, actually I am going out. Have to arrange many things for adi-rooh birthday. Ishita can u give me a cup of tea. 

Ishita -ji, Aap baitho, main laayi hoon. Appa Aap bhi chai piyenge. 

Appa-no kanna, u make for raman. I will have with omi and bhabhi ji. 

Ishita nodded and went to make tea and snacks for raman. Raman too went behind ishita seeing appa engrossed in his work. 

Ishita was busy in making tea when raman came and hugged her from back. 

Raman -whag u r talking about me with appa. He said rubbing his lips on her neck. 

Ishita-main, kuch toh nahi. We were just talking about adi rooh birthday. 

Raman -achcha, mujhe toh lagaa u were talking about me, that u r very happy coz I love u alot. He said kissing her shoulder. 

Ishita-toh aapne sun liya tha. 

Raman -ofcourse, meri eklauti biwi yeh keh rahi ho that she loves me, but main naa sunu, aisi ghustakhi kaise kar sakta hai yeh banda. He said dropping wet kisses on her neckline. 

Ishita-raman, kya kar rahe hai. Koi aa jayega. 

Raman -noone will come as maa papa and adi rooh r sleeping while appa knew that we r romancing, toh woh bhi nahi aayenge. He is my cutie father in law, waise tell me one thing, u people were talking about me. Did u two ever talked of me before we met in Delhi that day. Coz I felt that he knows about me listening to ur talks. 

Ishita-nahi toh,we were talking randomly. She said being conscious. 

Raman-tujhe dekh kar toh lag raha hai that u r lying, but Iske baare mein baad mein baat karenge. For now I want to talk something really serious. 

Ishita-haan boliye. 

Raman -what should I gift them. I don't know their likes and dislikes. U have lived more with them then me. Tell me naa kya gift doon. 

Ishita-raman, woh aapke bachche hai, then will like anything u will gift them. Waise bhi gift se jyada precious to woh pyaar hai, joh Aap karte hai unse. And at last, they r kids. Kya chahenge more then toys and clothes. So buy something like this. 

Raman -ok, then give me tea, I am going to buy gifts for them. Just tell me what is their favourite cartoon characters. Unhe bhi bula lunga. 

Ishita-i afraid u will get them here. Joh mile wahin bula lijiyega. 

Raman -ok. He said smiling while ishita give him tea. He finished it asap and went out but not before seeing adiru and wishing them happy birthday. 

Ishita start to make breakfast for everyone. She was making choley bhaturey as it was their favourite. After setting the chickpeas to boil, she went to give tea to senior bhallas and saw them looking something in tab. Seeing ishita Mr bhalla called her and said showing her-ishita puttar, tu bhi dekh lein. We r selecting two houses for adi and ruhi. Dekh tujhe kaun saa pasand hai. 

Ishita look at Mr bhalla and Toshiji and said-sorry to say papa ji, but they r too small to get happy for getting houses. Waise bhi woh kya karenge ghar ka. They will live with us only. Unhe tab yeh gift dijiye wheb they achieve something big in their life. Abhi se hi har cheez hum unhe de denge toh woh kisi cheez ki kadar nahi karenge. It's only my thinking, baaki aap logon ko marzi.sorry if I hurt u. 

Toshiji-i think ishita is right. Hum aisa karte hai, le lete hai unka room renovate kara dete hai, half car theme pe, half barbie theme pe. What say ishita. 

Ishita nodded happily while Mr bhalla said-toh inn houses ka kya karun. 

Toshiji-le lijiye, will gift them afterwards. May be when they excel in their studies. 

Mr bhalla nodded and ishita went to Appa's room to give tea to him and wake adiru up.only to see them already in tub. Appa have already arranged everything for them along with their new dresses. 

Ishita -wow appa, yeh dresses. Aapne liya. 

Appa-haan, I took it for their birthday. How's it. 

Ishita-very pretty. She said and called adiru to make them ready. Soon adiru was ready wearing a pink floral tee with blue denim with pink floral jacket while adi was wearing a brown leather jacket with blue denims .they were too happy getting new clothes. They ran and went to their grandparents to show them their new dresses. 

Mr bhalla and Toshiji wished them happy birthday and all had their breakfast together. 

After breakfast, Mr bhalla, Toshiji and appa took adiru our to buy gifts as per their choice while ishita start making cake and adiru favourite dishes to make their birthday special. 

She was icing the cake when there was a bell on the door. She went and saw raman standing, she was about to say something when raman took two people inside and said them to clear the place in the middle of the room. They did so and then raman told to bring everything inside. 

Ishita-kya hai Raman. 

Raman -just wait and watch. 

Ishita nodded and was waiting when the men brought too many gift boxes inside. And start arranging them in a mountain shape leaving place in the middle .

Ishita-yeh kya hai.

Raman -gifts. 

Ishita-itne saare. 

Raman -actually I wasn't getting what to bring for them. So I took everything which was available in the store for three years old kids, from clothes to stuff toys, cars, barbie doll,shoes,books,pencils,sharpener,eraser,colouring books, Sab kuch le liya, kuch bhi nahi choda. Now they will very happy,naa.he said excitedly making ishita surprise. 

Ishita-sab le liya, jitna store mein tha. 

Raman nodded with a satisfactory smile. 

Ishita-aap pagal ho kya. How we r going to take them back. 

Raman -u don't worry, I have talked to the owner. He will send all this on our Delhi's address.maine paise bhi de diye hai. 

Ishita-and how they will play with so much toys. Raman itna saara. Yeh bahut hai. 

Raman -i know thoda jyada ho gaya. But what to do. Mere bachchon ka pehle birthday hai, I want to make it memorable for them. Aur sab kuch itna cute tha, that I couldn't judge what to take and what not to take. Toh main sab le liya. Sirf Ek cheez nahi mili. And I want ur help to bring that. 

Ishita-and what's that. 

Raman -cartoon characters. 

Ishita-and how I can help in it. 

Raman -i brought dress of jokers .he said showing her the dresses. 

Ishita-i am not going to wear this. 

Raman -jaan please, adi rooh ki liye. 

Ishita-they won't mind agar jokers nahi honge toh. 

Raman -but I want them to enjoy fullest. Please mere liye maan jao, hum dono joker banenge. Please jaan. He said with pleading eyes making ishita smile. 

Ishita-ok, aapke liye, yeh bhi sahi. 

Raman smiled wholeheartedly and said-thank u jaan,  u r the best. Let's go and get ready. 

Ishita nodded and both went. Soon they were ready as jokers. 

Ishita-chee raman, I am looking yucky. I am going to change. 

Raman -achchi lag rahi hai jaan. Tu ainyavi tension le rahi hai. 

Ishita-nahi moti lag rahi hoon aur gandi bhi. 

Raman -aisa nahi hai jaan, tu bahut khoobsurat lag rahi hai. Ekdum cutie pie jaisi. Sach mein dharti kasam. He said naughtily while ishita too smiled at his comment. 

Raman -Achcha chal jaldi se toys ke mountain ke ander baith jaa. We have to surprise adi rooh. 

Ishita-ab yeh bhi karna padega. 

Raman -chal naa jaan. He said and took her inside the toys mountain and both sat there waiting for adiru. 

Some time passed waiting, then ishita said-why we r sitting here Raman, its more then fifteen minutes since we r sitting here. 

Raman -tujhe nahi pata, we r sitting here to surprise adi rooh. 

Ishita-but they r not coming home. Don't u know ,woh dono appa, mummy ji aur papa ji ke saath ghoomne gaye hai. 

Raman -i know, infact I told papa to take them so that I can arrange everything for them. And papa called me, they r coming back. So here we r waiting. Ab chup ho jaa.

Ishita-ok, but jab tak woh nahi aa rahe we can sit on the chair, mere pair dard karne lage aise chupe chupe. 

Raman -hum yahin baithenge. Tu bhi yahin baith moti. 

Ishita-main moti nahi hoon, it's just my legs r paining. Woh bhi iss liye coz u slept almost on me. 

Raman -haan toh tu bhi baith jaa mujh par. Saying so he pulled her on his lap while the gifts fell on their head. 

Ishita-ouch raman, kya kar rahe hai. Ek toh iss gift ke mountain ke ander hum joker ban kar baithe hai, that too wearing this funny dress, Upar se aapki romance soojh raha hai. 

Raman -haan, toh kya. Itni sundar jokerni joh hai mere saath. Thoda romance toh banta hai, saying so he pulled her more into him and kissed her big red nose. 

Ishita closed her eyes and said-kya kar rahe hai Raman. Koi aa jayega. 

Raman -yahin toh faayda hai, koi aa bhi gaya toh hume nahi dekh payega. Not let me romance my beautiful joker wife. He said and start kissing her face slowly yet passionately. Ishita leaned on him, Raman smiled and captured her lips for a passionate kiss. Ishita too wrang her arms around him and both were lost in their kiss when they heard-itna saala gift. 

Ishra broke the kiss in a jiffy and went through the boxes only to see adiru coming excitedly while Ishra smiled seeing their excitement. 

All went inside and was wondering where is Ishra while adiru came running to the gift mountain. 

Adi-dadi, yeh hamale liye hai. 

Toshiji -haan puttar, tum dono ka hi birthday hai naa, toh yeh bhi tum dono ke liye hi hai. Jao aur Dekho. 

Adiru nodded and went to see the gifts that's when ishra came out of the mountain and said-surprise. 

Adiru got surprised and said-mumma papa kitne cute lag lahe ho. Ooohhh. 

Ishra smiled seeing them so happy and said-happy birthday adi, happy Birthday rooh. They said and picked the kids in their arms .

Adiru laughed happily and kissed Ishra. While their parents were happy seeing Ishra too happy for their kids. 

Soon ishita bring the cake and adiru cut them happily. They fed cake to everyone and all fed them. 

Adiru-papa, Aap bahut handchome lag lahe hai aur mumma bahut pletty. Chaliye hum chab dance karte hai. 

Ishra nodded and adi started the song and all start dancing together enjoying ,ishita was feeling shy in dancing in front all but Raman pulled her to him and at last all started enjoying together while the little naughty kids, adiru went inside the gift mountain and start opening their gifts. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it. 

Ps-240+ likes with long comments for next updt .