yes I am okay dear 
let me update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hmm..yes , sakshi dii , you said that you are busy but are you ok ? Hope you are fine ! 

yes darling I am completely okay dear ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Hope you are OK. I hope you didn't stop writing. Can't live without your updates.
😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the care dear 
yes I am okay 
no I didn't stop writing dear 
happy that you like my story this much 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Help ! help ! help ! Help !

Guys , if any one can pls say some themes for ishveer , for a new ff on them ? I need your suggestions and dear sakshi dii , with your kind permission I quote this here , and pls you too suggest some !!!

Help ! Help ! Help ! Help ! 

Arrey why you need to ask for permission and all dear 
you are free to quote in my thread 
are you asking for the topic name for a ff??
😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi very big sorry for not replying 4 episodes stuck with some personal issues 
Thank you for pm

All episodes were awesome as usual 
Gifts were amazing

Loved cutipie bonding with amba  ishveer scenes were nice ishu defend devarsh for her family sounds great 

Lovely dey are back to the routine 

Eagerly waiting for the next.
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Arrey why you need to ask for permission and all dear 
you are free to quote in my thread 
are you asking for the topic name for a ff??
😉

Nahi nahi dii , i am asking abt the story content , like how to say ... Hmm..base , which part you all are interested . and ya dii , you are soo sweet , here after , I will not ask permission like this ðŸ˜³
Edited by RookeyRookers - 6 years ago
RookeyRookers thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

yes darling I am completely okay dear ðŸ˜‰

Hmm..tk tk darling choki ðŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 594
Ranveer walked in the corridor and then he came to the stairs and then he got down in the stairs and then he came to the hall and then walking in the hall towards the dinning table area for a while and then he came to the dinning table were he saw Amba and Kailash were sitting in their chairs of the dinning table and were having their breakfast were Mala was serving them their breakfast. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Ranveer Dikhra got ready for office today itself? you can rest today and go to office tomorrow know?
Ranveer(sat in his chair and then taking the plate and keeping it in front of him and seeing Amba):Nahi Maa already I took one week break at least today need to get back to work know?
Amba:But you will be tiered know as you traveled from Shimla to Mumbai yesterday. 
Ranveer(having a smile seeing Amba's affection for him and seeing Mala):Serve me my breakfast Mala. (Mala shook her head as yes to him and she started to serve him breakfast were as Mala was serving him breakfast seeing Amba):Maa I slept well in the night so now I am completely fresh and If with the same mind I go and work means I will be so efficient in my work. 
Amba(seeing him with a smile):Tk tk If you have slept well means okay but even If you feel tiered in office means(before she could complete).
Ranveer: I will come back to home Maa. 
Amba(getting satisfied for this answer of Ranveer and with a smile): hmm tk (telling it she continued having her breakfast).
Mala too served all the dishes in Ranveer's plate were Ranveer started to have his breakfast.After a while Amba and kailash finishing their breakfast were they went and washed their hands in the wash basin and then they came back to the dinning table were by that time Ranveer too finished his breakfast were he too got up from his chair and then he started to walk to the wash basin and then he washed his hands well and then putting his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the hand kerchief and then wiping his hands well with the hand kerchief and then putting the hand kerchief back in his pant pocket and then he came and stood near Amba and Kailash and saw them with a smile. 
Ranveer:Tk Maa Baba let me leave to office. 
Kailash:Tk Ranveer..
Amba:Tk..
Kailash and Amba smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too giving a smile to both of them and he started to walk to the hall were Amba and Kailash too seeing Ranveer moving to office turned and saw each others face and exchanging a glance they too started to walk from the dinning table area and were going towards the hall sofa.Ranveer walked in the hall and then went to the entrance of the house and then he went out of the house were Amba and kailash coming to the hall and then going to the sofa they sat in the sofa of the hall and started to chat news related to their age. 
Ranveer walked in the front corridor of the house and then he came to the parking and then going near his car and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his car key in his hand and then he unlocked the car with the remote key and then he opened the car door and then he got in the driving seat of the car and then he closed the car door and then he inserted the key in the ignition and then he took the seat belt and he wore the seat belt over him and then he started the car and held the steering well with his both the hands and he started to drive the car in the pathway of RV mansion were he driving the car and brought the car to the gate of RV mansion were security seeing Ranveer got out of his wooden cabin and then he came to the gate and then he opened the gate for Ranveer and he saluted to Ranveer were Ranveer gave a smile and head shake to the security and then he started to drive the car out of RV mansion and then he started to drive the car in the roads of Mumbai to reach his share trading company after this one week. 
ZAVERI BROKING..
Rithika entered her office were all her staffs wished her good morning were she too shook her head as yes responding to all their good morning and she was walking towards her cabin having her hand bag in her right hand were she walked to the cabin and then going near the cabin she touched her cabin door and then she pushed the door and as the door too opened she entered her cabin and the door too closed with the help of door closure were as soon as she entered the cabin her normal face changed to what to react face were as soon as she entered Nirbhay was sitting in her chair and he was having his phone in his hand and hearing the door open sound he too raised his head from the phone and saw Rithika with a smile. 
Nirbhay:Good morning. 
Rithika(seeing him with a impossible head shake):Nirbhay you are really impossible. Now a days Almost all the time you are keep on rounding around me. 
Nirbhay(giving a smile to her and he got up from her chair and then putting his phone inside his pant pocket and then coming and standing in front of her and giving a smile):you know what you should be happy for this. I am not like before making woman to come to my bed voluntarily by mental torturing them and I am not like before thinking woman as the object to fulfill my desires.(having a cute smile and don't know head shake):But I don't know I can't explain the feeling what I felt when you fell on me for the first time. Really that feeling was a feeling that I have never felt in my life.But soon I realized its love.First time I am coming behind a woman and let me frankly tell you that More than taking you to my bed I so happy just being with you, just being near you Rithika. (he took his hand and held her one hand and seeing her with a smile): Before few days If anyone would have come and told me that I will be going behind a woman just to grab her attention means I would have surely not believed it but today that has happened. So I will be always coming behind you so don't stop me. 
Rithika(hearing what all he said with a smile and seeing him):When I have stopped you? you are coming to my house in the evening and going to your home by late evening only and then most of the days we are going out to have lunch and then you are in my office rest of the time. Did I stop you anywhere here? (holding his hand tightly):I won't stop you anytime because I love you and I love the man who is honestly accepting all his past mistakes and willing to live a good life ahead.
Nirbhay(smiling to her): hmm okay..
Rithika(too smiling and then realizing and seeing him):Did you go to apply for Visa? you told me you will be going today know?I told you to apply for Visa for London know day before yesterday. you too said you will get the Visa. Come on Nirbhay you need to apply for the visa soon(she was kept on telling about the Visa).
Nirbhay(took his hand from her hand and then immediately kept two step and going to the table and then took a file and then again quickly stood in front of Rithika and showed the file):Relax relax I have all my documents required for applying for the visa and my passport is too in this file. I thought to go to apply for Visa after meeting you. Now I met you let me go and apply for the visa for London and when the date of the award function comes that time let both of us go to London and I will be clapping for you sitting in the crowd when you are receiving the award okay?
Rithika(getting relaxed hearing what all Nirbhay said immediately smiling took her left hand and pinched his cheek and seeing him with a cute look):So nice of you tk go and apply soon we don't know when they will announce the date to receive the award. Day before yesterday as we were chatting only I got the idea to take you with me to London for the award function. Its already one week after getting the news that I was selected for the award. 
Nirbhay:hmm don't worry I am going to apply in the priority application Visa only so I can get the visa within 5 to 6 working days. 
Rithika(shook her head as yes):Tk go and apply for Visa and then call me and tell me that you have applied. 
Nirbhay(shook his head as yes): hmm okay okay let me(he gave a cute wink to her):Bye..
Rithika shook her head as okay were Nirbhay turned and holding the file in his hand started to walk to the entrance of the cabin and then he went to the cabin door and he pulled the door and then he went out of the cabin were the door closed with the help of door closure were Rithika thinking about the way Nirbhay is had a smile in her lips and giving a cute impossible head shake she started to walk to the table were she kept her hand bag in the table and then walking around the table she went and sat in her chair and then she started to turn on the computer power switches to start her work for the day. 
RV MANSION..
When time was exactly 10.55 Ishani came out of her room were Raagini was wearing pink shirt and pink pant and was beside Ishani holding Ishani's hand were Ishani started to walk in the corridor were Raagini too was cutely walking with Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Hmm after papa went from room taking almost one hour Mama has made you ready. Today you were so naught in the bath tub so only this much time. 
Raagini hearing what Ishani said cutely laughed. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):you are laughing cutie pie after doing all the sort of naughtiness with the water in the tub?
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ishani(smiling to her):Naughty wali.
Raagini smiled to Ishani and was walking cutely holding Ishani's hand in the corridor were Ishani too smiled seeing her daughter's cuteness and was holding Raagini's hand and was walking. 
Ishani(as walking itself seeing Raagini):Baby after you have your breakfast and then have your all sort of naughtiness and then after your lunch after your sleep only Mama can unpack our bags which we brought from Shimla and arrange it back in the places where the things were actually was. As soon as I got up in the morning I just opened the bags and took Papa's make up kit and then opening my bag I too my make up kit and your make up kit alone and then closed the bag and kept those bags in its places itself that is why we were able to get ready today. 
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani talking to her and walking with Ishani): hmm
Ishani(smiled to Raagini):so cute baby..
Raagini(immediately):hmm mein cute..
Ishani(immediately with a surprised look):Arrey how cutely you are getting each words. I am sure soon you will talk and then to manage you and your Papa at the same time I don't know what I am going to do. 
Raagini without understanding too smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to Raagini and walking in the corridor to Raagini's speed and then brought Raagini near the stairs and Ishani bend and took Raagini in her both the hands and held Raagini close to her. 
Raagini(immediately showed the index finger down to the stairs): Mama mein..
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing the index finger towards the stairs and seeing Raagini):After wards you can try to get down in the stairs. Now you will be so much hungry know so let us go and have Kana okay? 
Raagini(as her mind was immediately diverted):Mama Kana..(she took her hand to her stomach and touching her stomach with a smile and seeing Ishani): Haan Kana..
Ishani:Haan let us go to have food..
Raagini cutely shook her head as yes were Ishani holding Raagini in her hand started to get down in the stairs. 
Ranveer driving the car and then finally entered his office premises and then he drove the car to his parking lot were he took his car to the parking lot and then he parked the car in the parking were he then turned off the car ignition and then he took the key in his hand and then he took his seat belt from him and then holding the car key in his hand and with the same hand he opened the car door and then he got down from the car and then he closed the car door and he locked the car with the remote in the key and then he started to walk were as walking itself he put his car key in his pant pocket and then he started to walk towards the office were as he entered the office all the staffs were wishing him good morning were Ranveer too gave a smile and head shake to them accepting their good morning he started to walk to his cabin. 
Ishani brought Raagini down getting down in the stairs and she brought Raagini to the hall were as she came to the hall Amba and Kailash were chatting with each other sitting in the sofa of the hall were Amba was the one who saw Ishani and Raagini first were seeing them she saw Kailash and she signed him to see were Kailash too getting it turned his head and saw Ishani and Raagini. Ishani seeing Amba and Kailash having Raagini in her hand and having a smile in her lips she came to them and stood near the sofa. 
Amba(seeing Raagini):Oh meri Raagini got up?
Raagini(cutely):Haan Dadi..
Amba(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani go and have your breakfast and give breakfast to Raagini too and then give Raagini to be let me play with her. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan tk Maa(seeing Kailash and Amba):you both finished your breakfast know?
Kailash:Haan we finished even Ranveer too have his breakfast with us only. 
Ishani:Tk Baba Ranveer left to office know?
Kailash:Haan he left Ishani. 
Ishani:hmm tk Baba
Giving a light smile to both Amba and Kailash having Raagini in her hand she started to walk in the hall towards the dinning table area were she walking for a while she went to the dinning table and then she sat in one chair and then she held Raagini well and made cutie pie to sit in the table were cutie pie too putting her legs down sat well in the table and saw Ishani with a cute smile. 
Ishani(seeing for Mala):Mala..
Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama(she cutely touched her stomach with her tiny hand).
Ishani(seeing Raagini):now stomach started to give some music inside know?When I was doing breakfast with Mala aunt's help in the morning itself I told Mala aunt to make special food for Raagini.so wait Mala aunt would bring the breakfast for you. 
Raagini saw Ishani with a cute innocent face were Ishani when she was about to call Mala again Mala came from the hall side were she came and stood near Ishani. 
Mala:Sorry Bhabhi I was cleaning the flower vases so only it took time to come. 
Ishani(seeing Mala):Arrey for this and all you no need to tell sorry. can you please bring Raagini's breakfast? I told you to make in the morning to you know?
Mala:Haan that is ready only Bhabhi let me bring it. 
Ishani shook her head as yes to Mala and then saw Raagini were Raagini was cutely clapping her hands and smiling seeing Ishani were Ishani too smiled to Raagini were Mala walked to the kitchen to bring the food made for Raagini were after a while Mala brought the bowl meshed Daal in her hand and then she brought it to the dinning table and she kept it in front of Ishani in the table. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and seeing Mala kept the bowl and seeing Mala):Tk Mala now you continue your work. 
Mala(shook her head as yes and then she walked four steps and then thinking something she stopped and then she turned and saw Ishani were now Ishani was taking the food from the bowl in her hand and was showing to Raagini's mouth were Raagini was having the food from Ishani's hand were she again walked and and came and stood near Ishani):Bhabhi.
Ishani(feeding to Raagini and seeing Mala):Haan Mala.. 
Mala:Bhabhi I need to talk to you. 
Ishani:Haan tell. 
Mala:Wo mein(before she could tell).
Raagini(seeing Ishani seeing Mala immediately took her tiny hand to Ishani's cheek and then she turned Ishani to see her and seeing Ishani cutely and in a cute tone):Mama mein.. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Haan baby let Mama see you but Mala aunt want to talk something let me..(she again turned and saw Mala):Tell me Mala..
Mala:Wo..(before she could start).
Raagini(seeing Ishani seeing Mala again in a bit loud tone):Mama mein..
Ishani:(seeing Raagini):Raagini what is this when elders are talking you should not keep on doing this. 
Raagini(without understanding):Naa mein.
Ishani(seeing Raagini and giving a impossible head shake and seeing mala):mala what you came to talk is anything emergency?
Mala:No nothing like that Bhabhi..But I tried to talk to you in the morning itself but as we were busy in making the breakfast ready only I was not able to talk to you. 
Ishani:Its not emergency means Then shall we talk after sometime surely now Raagini won't leave us to talk..(as she was telling it Raagini touching her cheek and was turning her towards her face).
Mala:(seeing Ishani's situation):Tk Bhabhi let us talk after sometime. 
Ishani with a smile shook her head as yes were Mala too shook her head as okay and she started to walk from there were Ishani took the food from the bowl again and showed it to Raagini. 
Ishani:Raagini so much like your Papa. My concentration should not go to any other person for both of you people. 
Raagini(chewing the food and cutely):hmmm
Ishani seeing the way Raagini was responding she had a cute impossible head shake were she took the food from the bowl and was feeding Raagini were Ranveer was now entering his cabin and then he sat in his chair and then turning on the computer and saw his computer in the table after this one week. 
Screen splits on Ranveer seeing his office computer and touching the mouse with his hand and Ishani sitting in the chair and was feeling Raagini her food who was sitting in the dinning table. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Very nice update dii , as usual a detailed one , and thanks for rithika nirbhay track , loved it , eagerly waiting for award ceremony ! Loved cutie pie ,and her activities which reminded me of ranvi dialogue ' love me more ishani , pls ' which one of the best epi and ishu's dialogue too nice ,  yes she is her papa's carbon copy only , no doubt , but ragini's bro should be like ishu and should test the patience of ranvi , just like ragini doing for ishu , let's see that in future . 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Fantastic episode. Ritika and Nirbhai are together. Happy for them.
Eagerly waiting for the next.