DivanAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
250 likes didu 
Update soon 

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ab de v do update we all r dying for it,,,,likhti kyu ho itna atchha,,,waiting madly...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 38

Ishra were standing close to each other, his eyes on her face while her eyes waiting for his touch. While Raman was just looking at her, trying to capture the moment forever in his heart. She was looking sexy, breathtaking and innocent, all at the same moment. She was trying to be bold surrendering herself to him but her shivering hands were showing her nervousness. 

He was just looking at her smiling while she opened her eyes not feeling him and saw him looking at her smiling. 

Seeing him looking at her smiling, she got conscious of her attire and said wrapping the shawl around herself-i think u don't want the last gift, it's ok if u need time. Saying so she was about to turn when raman pulled her to him. She landed on his chest and closed her eyes in fear.

Raman's hand reach to her face and he said caressing her cheek softly -u can't even think, how much I loved ur last gift, sweetheart. 

Ishita-but u were not even touching me. She said in a complaining tone making a puppy face .

Raman smiled at her cute pout and said tracing her lips-dont pout like this sweetie. I will eat u. 

Ishita blushed hearing this and hide herself in his chest. While Raman hugged her tightly rubbing his lips on her neckline making her shiver. She moaned his name and he smiled. 

She broke the hug and was going not able to control herself when he pulled her and said hugging her from back -kahan jaa rahi ho, at least let me see my beautiful gift thourougly. Saying so he did her hair aside and unzipped the gown. She turned to him and hide herself in him. He slide the gown off her shoulder and start dropping open mouth kisses on her shoulder. She hold him tight for support while her knees were ready to give up anytime. He was brushing his lips on her while she was moaning his name. He very slowly slide her dress down giving a proper view of her milky neckline and cleavage. He bend and kissed her shoulder for the nth time while she blushed. 

He bend and took her lips in his caressing her bare back. She was just like a puppet in his hand enjoying his ministration. He was chewing her lips like it was his favourite candy while she was just pulling him more into herself. They were lost in each other when her earring got poked in his hand. He said ouch. 

Ishita-kya hua. 

Raman -nothing, just ur earrings r disturbing me. Saying so he took out her earrings and kissed her ears. She hold her tight for support while he took out her sleek diamond necklace. He caressed her face again and took her lips again in his. He started kissing her hungrily again while his hands were exploring her bare body. He slide down the gown making her nude.he was about to open the hook of her underclothes when she felt shy and broke the kiss. She covered herself with the shawl. He went to her and said-what happened. 

Ishita-i am feeling shy. 

Raman -its just me, it's just us ishita. 

Ishita-i know but I am feeling shy. 

Raman -do u need more time. 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -then just give urself to me. I will make u comfortable .

Ishita nodded and raman back hugged her. He start caressing her body over the shawl sending shivers down her body. She closed her eyes and leaned on him. 

He took her hand in his and kissed it rubbing his lips on it. 

She closed her eyes feeling heavenly while he continued caressing her every curve softly yet sensuously. Very soon she too start loosing her senses. Seeing her all lost in him, he opened the hook and soon she was all nude wrapped under the shawl. 

He picked her in his arms and took her to the bed. He make her lay down comfortably and slowly start removing the shawl.she hold it nodding in no. He smiled and start kneading her orbs over the cloth. She closed her eyes feeling heavenly, soon he start sucking her bosom over her cloth making her loose herself completely in him. She removed the shawl and open her arms for him. He engulfed into her arms and start dropping open mouth kisses on her bare body hungrily. 

Ishita was just moaning his name in pleasure adding fuel to his already burning desire. He was covering every inch of her body giving love bites and then soothing it. Slowly ishita too started unbuttoning his shirt. 

Raman smirked at her bold move and let her do the things her way, at first her fingers were playing with his shirt's button but slowly she started unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled her on him and showed him his bare chest. She placed her head on his chest. 

Raman -kya kar rahi ho. 

Ishita-aapki dhadkan sun rahi hoon, is it taking my name. 

Raman smiled at her cuteness and said pulling her to his level-not only my heart, my whole body is taking ur name, they r desperate for ur touch, meri pagal madrasan and here u r busy in hearing my heartbeat. He said and took her lips again for a kiss, while his hands instructed hers to caress his body just like he did. 

At first, she was busy but slowly she too start returning his favours with equal passion .soon they were all lost in each other. They were busy in loving each inch of their body. 

After loving each other generously,she couldn't wait anymore. She pulled him on her and he finally entered into her breaking her virginity. She poked her nails in his flesh not able to take the pain while he waited for her to get relaxed. After few minutes she was OK. Then they broke in sync and he finally fell on her. A tear escape her eyes which was kissed by him. 

Raman -is it hurting. 

Ishita nodded in no and said-its beautiful. 

Raman pecked her temple softly,she closed her eyes feeling his touch. 

Finally he pulled her more into him and closed his eyes feeling happy and contented. Ishita too snuggled into him and very soon they slept cuddled in each other. 

Later in night, Raman opened his eyes feeling thirsty. He got up a little and have a glass of water. After having the water, he looked at ishita, who was sleeping hiding her face in his chest while her long hair was all over the pillow. She was looking too pure and serene, drenched in the colour of his love. He smiled looking at his precious gift and make her sleep on the pillow, while he himself adjusted his face on his hand to admire her. He was looking at her smiling remembering all her cute antics. A strand of hair of disturbing his view. He blowed air on her face to remove it making her snuggle more into him. 

He smiled and pecked her temple again making her look at him with droopy eyes. She smiled and said-good morning Raman. 

Raman smiled and said-its not morning jaan, it's just 2.30 in night. 

Ishita-u r not sleeping. 

Raman took her hand in his and said kissing it-so raha tha but neend khul gayi. And now not feel like sleeping. Feel like admiring my beautiful gift forever and ever. 

Ishita went more closer to him and said kissing his chest-aap khush ho naa. 

Raman -main joh feel kar raha hoon naa, uss feeling ko describe karne ke liye shayad koi word hi nahi bana hai. I am feeling happy, contented, pure, and totally blessed. Yes jaan I am blessed to have u in my life, tum meri viraan zindagi mein aayi aur isse apne khoobsurat rango se bhar diya tune. Tera jitna bhi shukriya karo kam hoga. Actually it will be wrong to thank u, Kyunki joh tune kiya hai naa mere liye, main sirf tera sajda kar sakta hoon. U gave me everything I was craving for. I love u, love u alot jaan. He said kissing her again. While she just smiled and inched closer to him. She hide him in her arms and said-no need to thanks me, just love me alot. Aur so jaiye raman. It's still night. Raman smiled and closed his eyes to catch some sleep again. very soon he slept while ishita was admiring him caressing his hair lovingly. 

At last, she pulled him more closer to herself and slept pecking his forehead saying, my baby. 

Next morning, Raman open his eyes hearing her voice. He got up and looked around to find from where she is calling, only to realise that she is calling him from washroom. 

He got off the bed and walked to the washroom. 

Raman -kya hua ishita. 

Ishita-thank god, Aap uth gaye raman. I was calling u since long. 

Raman -ok, kya hua batao toh. 

Ishita-actually mere kapde baahar chut gaye hai, can u please pass it to me. 

Raman -ofcourse abhi deta hoon. Saying so he went. He picked her saree and everything to give her but stopped thinking otherwise. 

He smiled naughty and took out something from the cupboard and give it to her and himself start waiting for her reaction. 

After few seconds ,

Ishita-raman, it's ur shirt. Give me my clothes. 

Raman -aisa kya, but Maine toh tumhare kapde hi diye the. He said smiling naughtily. 

Ishita-please raman, give me my clothes. 

Raman -jaan,i am in bed, don't feel like coming out. Tum wahin pehen kar aa jao, and change here only. Main nahi dekhunga. 

Ishita-raman, give me naa please. 

Raman -trust me ishita, main kuch nahi dekhunga. U can come out. He said naughtily. 

Seeing no other option, ishita came out wearing his white shirt. Raman looked her coming out hiding her sexy legs. 

He smiled looking at her while she too smiled knowing his naughtiness well. 

She blushed feeling his gaze and said-stop it raman. 

Raman came closer to her and said-actually u r right, I should give rest to my eyes and let my hands and lips work. He said kissing the nape of her neck. 

She hugged him surrendering herself while he picked her in his arms.he captured her lips for a passionate kiss and took her to bed without breaking the kiss. Soon he throw his shirt away and both lost again in their pool of passion. 

After sometime, 

Ishita-Raman, let me go. It's already six. I am late. 

Raman -no please naa, yahin raho need paas. 

Ishita-nahi raman. Adi rooh will wait up in sometime. I had to prepare something very special for them. It's their birthday. 

Raman -oh yes, OK u go. I too had to go and arrange many things for them. Aakhir mere bachchon ka pehla birthday hai, mere saath. 

Ishita-ok then go. Let me too get ready. 

Raman -tu ready ho jaa,main nahi dekhunga. 

Ishita-as if I don't know u. 

Raman -sachchi nahi dekhunga, dharti kasam. He said smiling. 

Ishita looked at him and both laughed wholeheartedly remembering how they use to promise on mother earth in their school. 

Ishita-that was fabulous days naa. 

Raman -u know,i use to miss that days but now when u r with me. I don't miss those days. Sometimes I think agar hum school se saath hote toh zindagi kitni alag hoti hamari. U know hamare batch ka reunion hone wala hai, tu chalegi. 

Ishita-ofcourse but for now u go out. I need to get ready. 

Raman -arey main nahi dekhunga kuch. Actually Ek kaam karta hoon, main hi tujhe help kar deta hoon in dressing up. Saying so he got up and forwarded his hand to her. At first she was reluctant but later gave in. 

He started dressing her while she stand like a statue stopping her breath feeling his gentle touch on herself. He made her wear everything and start draping the pink net saree, he was making pleats but was successful and he was getting irritated. At last ishita took the Saree abd start making the pleats. 

After sometime , ishita was standing infront of the mirror all ready while Raman was just admiring her. 

She look down and said -stop staring raman, Aap aise dekhenge toh main kaise jaaungi. 

Raman pecked her hair and said-achcha jaa, will not disturb u now. He said and finally ishita went out after giving a tight hug to Raman. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-250+ likes with long comments for next update. Asking for 250 likes as suggested by Nadia. 

Pss-given more then four hours for writing this update and searching the pics. So I want long comments from all. Or else no jaldi update. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Super romantic update
Ishita surrendered herself to Raman
They were passionate ...ishita ws shying raman made her comfortable they became one
Rama admiring her in midnight n poured his heart out how much lucky he is to have her
Naughty puttar gave his shirt n asked her to come out hahahaa..puttar helping her in getting ready
Its adiru's bday ..let's see wat they plan
Waiting for next
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new thread di
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Finally they are one
Ishita was a li'l shy but raman eased her
Raman was admiring his beautiful gift 😳
Raman was feeling contented and blessed having ishita in his life
Raman is very naughty 😆
Dharti kasam 😆 😆
Raman dressed up ishita
Finally raman let her go
Ty 4 d pm and early update di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful chappy Di 
They r one
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Wonderful chappy Di 

They r one
Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Dolly_1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally the much awaited update
Superb se bhi uppar wala it was
Naughty Raman shirt wala part was
Just awesome 👏
Luv luv luv it

Gready heart still not fulfilled .. I knw I m sounding weird but still need more 😉
Thank for this part still waiting for much more

My
                      Favourite
                                    Story
😆
ruhara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raksha di is getting very much eager to get 250 likes !
Finally Raman and Ishita's Reunion!  Do I Even have to tell it ? It was heavenly amazing ! Raman worships her body as if she's his god ! These two are Love and always love !
Babies and their sexy mornings and passionate love  making nights *Hotness * Babies Finally did it !
Argh! So many damn feels ! Thank You so much Raksha di for the update And for the pm ! And thank you so much for sparing your valuable time for us (4 hrs to be precise )
Thank You ! Thank You ! Thank You once again !
God bless you with much more talent to write all those beautiful stories ! Thank You and Good night