😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you?
Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
I feel that the new track has started. Very suspicious call from Ritika. Hope everything will be OK.
Romantic parts of Ishveer are wonderful.
😊👏

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine dear 
hope you are doing good 
hmm may be new track has started dear 
may be the call be a suspicious call too dear
wish that everything is okay 
glad you liked Ishveer romance
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Great episode darling

Hi neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading 

AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for not commenting on perivious update. I was not feeling well. This too awesome but rithika Call make me little worried .Thanks for the Pm 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 592
Raagini was sitting in the bed in between Amba and Kailash and was seeing both of their face one by one and was cutely talking in her child language to them. 
Raagini(cutely seeing Amba):Dadi..ao..wo..mein..hmm
Amba(smiling to her):So sweet your voice is and(cutely held Raagini's chin with her hand and cutely):you are so sweet..
Raagini(laughing cutely seeing the way Amba was telling it she immediately got up from the bed and standing in the bed and saw Amba with a smile):Dadi..
Amba(seeing Raagini):haan (she was smiling happily).
Raagini too smiling so well immediately putting her hands around Amba's neck and then went close to Amba and hugged Amba well were Amba too feeling so happy in this happiness were she took with her both the hands around Raagini and hugged Raagini so well were Kailash seeing it had a smile. 
Kailash(seeing Amba):Amba now a days Raagini is loving you so much.
Amba(keeping Raagini in the hug and seeing Kailash):Haan meri Pothi hain na so surely she will love me so much and I am too loving her so much Kailashji. I am really feeling happy after Raagini came in our life.
Kailash:hmm(he gave a smile to Amba).
Ranveer came out of the washroom after changing himself to the t-shirt and night pant and then he walked and came to the bed and then seeing Ishani seeing her phone still sitting in the bed were he too sat in the bed next to Ishani. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani seeing the phone):What are you seeing Ishani?
Ishani(taking her eyes out of the phone and seeing Ranveer):Nothing was just checking my whats app messages. 
Ranveer:hmm(he took a deep breath and seeing Ishani):Ishani now only I am feeling the tiered in my body due to travelling the whole day. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):hmm even I am too tiered only I think today I don't want to have dinner. I wish to sleep well. 
Ranveer(took his hands above his head and relaxing his body and seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani even me too feeling so much tiered (he was bit yawning now and seeing Ishani):Let me too sleep Ishani let me have breakfast in the morning today alone let me too skip my dinner. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes to Ranveer):Tk sleep now. I want to know whether Raagini will come or not and If she come and feel hungry means I need to give her dinner and then only I can sleep so till knowing about Raagini let me wait you sleep. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Tk good night..
Ishani:Haan good night.
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he laid in the bed and kept his head in the pillow and yawned again and closed his eyes well. Ishani again saw her phone and was seeing her whats app messages. 
Amba(keeping Raagini in the hug and caressed her back and in a loving tone):Raagini..
Raagini(cutely):hmmm
Amba:Chalo come out let Dadi tell Mala aunty to bring your dinner. Raagini(again in a low tone): hmmm
Kailash(seeing Raagini not coming out moved himself and saw Raagini's face were Raagini was closing and opening her eyes and was having a half sleepy eyes and the seeing Amba):Amba Raagini is feeling sleepy I think. she is having sleepy eyes.In the half sleep only she is responding to you. 
Amba:oh..(she took her hands and started to caress Raagini's back)
Raagini feeling the caressing of hand in her back she hugged Amba even more tightly and closed her eyes well and started to sleep. Amba caressing Raagini's back for sometime were kailash too sat well in the bed and rested his back in the head rest of the bed and saw Raagini with a smile were the way Raagini was sleeping was really looking so cute to his eyes.After few minutes..
Amba(slowly brought Raagini out of the hug and saw Raagini's face were cutie pie was keeping her head in her shoulders and was sleeping well were she took Raagini carefully in her hands and then she laid Raagini in the bed between her and Kailash and then sitting well in the bed and seeing kailash):you call to Ishani..
Kailash(shook his head as yes):hmm
Kailash took his hand to the lamp table beside the bed and from the lamp table he took his phone and then he turning on the display and then operating the phone he took Ishani's number and then he dialed to Ishani's number and then he gave the phone to Amba were Amba got the phone from kailash hand and then she took the phone to her ears and kept the phone in her ears were she was able to hear the ring of the phone.
Ishani(who was seeing the whats app messages now got the call in her phone were in the display she saw the number of Kailash and then picking the call and keeping the phone in her ears and in a normal tone):Baba..
Amba:Ishani Maa bolriyu..
Ishani:haan Maa kya hua?Raagini is crying or feeling hungry?
Amba:Nahi Ishani she was laughing and talking with us and then she came and hugged me and in the hug itself she started to sleep Ishani now she is sleeping well. 
Ishani:oh tk Maa she would be tiered and to express her affection she would have hugged you and feeling your hug comfortable she would have started to sleep. Okay Maa let her sleep surely she won't wake up until she feel hungry. If she feels hungry means she may cry in the middle of the night Maa. Shall I come and take Raagini?
Amba:Its okay Ishani let her sleep here today. 
Ishani:But Maa If she wakes up in the middle of the night means why you need to strain yourself Maa let me come and take her. 
Amba:Arrey its okay let her sleep here itself Ishani after one week she has come to us. Tk you tell me what food let me keep ready for Raagini to give her when she wakes up in the night. 
Ishani:Maa as she is tiered she won't wake up but If she feels hungry she will surely wake up. you get milk from Mala in a glass and keep it with you Maa when Raagini wakes up you give the milk to her she will be okay then and then she will sleep again. If she cries in the night means give me a call Maa let me come and take her. 
Amba(with a smile):Tk Ishani let me cut the call. 
Ishani:haan tk Maa..
Ishani took her phone from her ears and then seeing the call is cut in the display of the phone and then seeing the phone and she started to set the alarm for her to wake up in the morning were setting the alarm and then she took her hand to the lamp table along with the phone in her hand and then she kept the phone in the lamp table and then she moved a bit in the bed and she took her hands to the switch board behind the bed and then she turned off the lights of the room leaving the lamp of the bed alone to glow and then she turned on the switch of the AC and then she took the remote of the AC from the lamp table and set a temperature and then she kept the remote of the AC back in the lamp table and then she saw Ranveer were he was now sleeping upside down were seeing him she had a smile in her lips and then she too laid in the bed beside Ranveer and then she closed her eyes to sleep.The tiredness of travelling from Shimla to Mumbai made both Ranveer and Ishani to sleep well.
Amba(after cutting the call of Ishani and seeing Kailash):Let me call Mala and tell her to bring milk for Raagini and then our dinner. 
Kailash(shook his head as yes): hmm
Amba saw her phone and dialed to Mala and then she kept the phone in her ears were she was able to hear the ring once the call was connected were Mala was entering the house hall now only after going and showing the gifts Ranveer and Ishani gave to her family to her husband and son were her phone being in her hand rang its ringtone were she saw the phone were that phone display showed that its Amba. 
Mala(picking the call and keeping the phone in her ears):Haan Maa..
Amba:Mala you bring mine and Kailashji's dinner to our room itself.And then bring a glass of milk alone with a small plate to close the milk. 
Mala:Haan tk Maa let me..
Amba:Haan (she took the phone from her ears and she cut the call).
Mala took the phone from her ears and saw the phone display and getting Amba has cut the call and she started to walk towards the dinning table were Baa was having her dinner in the dinning table were Mala went to the dinning table were Baa saw Mala and gave a smile to her were Mala too smiled back to her and Baa was having her dinner again were Mala kept her phone in the dinning table and then she started to walk to the kitchen and then she saw the bowl of milk in the slap were she took the milk and kept the milk bowl in the stove and she turned on the stove and gave the stove its fire with the lighter.mala completely taking her time finally made the milk ready in the glass and brought the glass to the dinning table were now she was not able to see Baa in the dinning table were she kept the glass of milk in the dinning table and then she took a tray from the table and kept it in front of her in the table and then she took two plates and started to keep the food dishes in the plate and then having the dinner food in the plates and then she took the plates and kept it in the tray and then she took the glass of milk and kept that too in the tray and then took a small plate from the dinning table stand and kept that small plate too in the tray and she took the tray in her both the hands and she started to walk towards the stairs were she came to the stairs and getting in the stairs and she came to the corridor and she walked in the corridor and she came to Amba's room were standing in front of Amba's room and took her one hand from the tray and she knocked the room door were in the next minute Kailash opened the door and gave a head shake to Mala and gave her way to enter the room were Mala entered the room and she kept the tray in the tea poi and then she started to walk out of the room were Kailash too closed the door and he went and he sat in the sofa and took his food plate from the tray were Amba too got up from the bed and she came to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa next to kailash and she took the another plate of food from the tray and she started to have her dinner. Taking time and finishing their dinner and washing their hands and then changing themselves were Amba went to the tea poi and seeing the milk glass in the tray and then she took the small plate in the tray and she closed the milk glass with that small plate and then she went to the bed were both of them went to the bed were they laid beside Raagini on the each side and Kailash turned off the lights by turning off the switches behind the bed laying in the bed. Both Kailash and Amba too closed their eyes to sleep with happy heart of seeing Raagini back to them after one week.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Mumbai was seeing its Monday morning were the time was exactly 8 o clock in the morning. The Monday morning that will pull everyone back to to their routine after the weekend was started in Mumbai were in RV mansion too all were in their own routine were Ishani now getting back to her routine life in RV mansion was in her beautiful red Saree with Golden border and wearing Golden bangles in her both the hands and wearing the Ear rings in her both the ears and stuck the bindi in between her eyebrows and the Mangalsutra in her neck and having a cute smile in her lips was making coffee in the kitchen. Ishani seeing the coffee that was boiled in the bowl over the stove were she turned off the fire of the stove by turning the knob of the stove and then she took the holder in her hand and then took the coffee bowl in the holder and then she started to pour the coffee in the cups in the tray were she poured the coffee in five cups in the tray and then she kept the empty bowl back in the stove itself and then she took the holder from the bowl and she kept the holder in the slap and then she took the tray in her both the hands and she started to walk out of the kitchen were she started to walk in the hall were as she walking in the hall itself she saw Baa coming towards the dinning table after finishing the Pooja were she started to go towards Baa and she went to Baa and stood in front of Baa were Baa too seeing Ishani stood and gave a smile to Ishani. 
Ishani:Jai Shree krishna Baa..
Baa(with a smile):Jai Shree Krishna..
Ishani(showed the tray and seeing Baa): Take coffee Baa.
Baa(with a smile took a cup from the tray and seeing Ishani): I was going to the dinning table and was about to call Mala for the coffee but you itself brought it.
Ishani:haan Baa after one week today only my routine life is again starting know so just to give a good start I made coffee..
Baa(giving a smile):haaan nice start only. Tk let me go and have the coffee.
Ishani too gave a smile to Baa and she started to walk towards the stairs were Baa having the coffee cup in her hand started to walk towards the dinning table and then going to the dinning table and she sat in the chair of the dinning table and she started to sip her coffee were Ishani too got in the stairs and coming to the corridor were she started to walk in the corridor and then she came near Amba's room were she standing in front of Amba's room and holding the tray well in her one hand and with her other hand she knocked the door were in the single knock itself in the next few seconds Amba opened the door of the room were Amba was completely ready for the day were seeing Ishani in front of her she gave a smile.
Ishani(smiling well to Amba): Jai Shree Krishna Maa.
Amba:Jai Shree Krishna..
Ishani:Did Raagini wake up in the night Maa?
Amba:No Ishani(showing Raagini in the bed):She is sleeping well till now. you have traveled from Shimla know so she is so much tiered I think. I kept the milk too ready for Raagini but she didn't wake up in the night. 
Ishani(giving a smile):Hmm tk Maa after Raagini wakes up call me
Amba:Haan tk..
Ishani(showing the tray to Amba):Take Coffee Maa for you and Baba..
Amba(took her two hands to the tray and she took two cups in her each hand and seeing Ishani):Baba didn't come back from walking now its time for him to come only once he comes let me give the coffee to him. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):haan tk Maa..
Amba shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani turned and started to walk in the corridor towards their room were she walking for a few minutes and she came to their room and she entered the room as the door was already open were she entered the room and saw the whole room a glance and had a bit doubtful face. 
Ishani(seeing the bed empty and to herself):Ranveer kahan hain?He was sleeping only when I got up by 5.30 in the morning.(she saw the washroom and seeing the washroom door is open and then to herself):He is not in washroom too..
Ishani took a deep breath and then she walked to the tea poi and she kept the tray in her hand in the tea poi and then she started to walk in the room and went to the lamp table and saw the lamp table for Ranveer's phone were she did not find Ranveer's phone there were she again started to walk around the bed were walking around the bed and she went to the other lamp table and she took her phone from the lamp table and then she saw the phone display and dialed to Ranveer's number and she kept the phone in her ears were she was able to hear the ring.
Ranveer(picking the call):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Where are you Ranveer? you are not in the room.
Ranveer:I got up by 6.45 but I was not able to find you in the room. 
Ishani:I went down by 6.30 itself and helped Mala to make the breakfast after getting ready. 
Ranveer:Haan I thought you will be down only and even I too got ready and then called to Rishab for a file and then came to Study room for my work.
Ishani:Oh tk tk I brought coffee for you as you were not here..(before she could tell completely).
Ranveer:Ishani please actually I called to Rishab as soon as I was ready for the day and asked him for this one week activities file he said he will mail it to me and he would have mailed it and now he is calling me and his call is coming in the second line need to discuss about this one week to him and then only I should go to the office. Let me cut the call..
Ishani:Hmm tk.(as she said this word that was the moment she heard the cutting of the call in the phone were she took the phone from her ears and then to herself):Finally now Ranveer is out of vacation mood and now getting back to his business mood. (she took a deep breath and then she kept the phone in the tea poi and then she took a cup of coffee from the tray and she started to sip the coffee were taking few minutes she finished the coffee and then keeping the empty cup in the tea poi and then she took the cup with coffee in the tray in her hand and then she got up from the sofa and then to herself): hmm now I need to be only pampering Ranveer when he is in this business mood. Giving him food, coffee, tea will be the next challenging task for me. (she had a smile thinking about Ranveer and gave a impossible head shake to herself).
Ishani having the coffee cup in her hand started to walk out of the room were she came to the corridor and she started to walk in the corridor towards the study room were walking for a while and then she came near the study room were she entered the study room and saw the study room a glance were now she saw Ranveer sitting in the sofa and was seeing the laptop in the table in front of him and he was operating the laptop in his one hand and then he was having the phone in his other hand and he was keeping his phone in his ears and was talking something in the phone by seeing something in the laptop were Ishani saw Ranveer from head to food were his complete attire was back to his RV style were he was wearing black pant, white shirt and red tie and then his black over coat.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in thoughts):RV is back.
Ishani thinking it and then she seeing Ranveer and she started to walk to Ranveer were going near Ranveer and stood near the sofa. 
Ranveer(seeing the laptop and in phone):Haan okay Rishab Tuesday work by all our staffs have gone well and then now Wednesday..(he saw the laptop seriously were feeling Ishani near him he raised his head and saw Ishani were his eyes now saw Ishani from top to bottom and seeing Ishani in red Saree he for a while admiring her in a quick glance).
Ishani seeing Ranveer seeing her and she gave a smile and showed the coffee cup in her hand to Ranveer were Ranveer seeing her and giving a light smile and then took his hand from the laptop and he showed the table indicating her to keep the coffee cup in the table were Ishani too shook her head as yes and she bend and kept the coffee cup in the table near the laptop and then she stood well and she turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the study room were Ranveer too saw Ishani's back with a smile were..
Rishab(in the phone):Sir Wednesday shares value was high only sir and our company..
Ranveer(hearing Rishab's voice in the phone and taking his eyes from Ishani and in phone): Haan let me see the Wednesday details Rishab give me a sec..
Rishab:yes sir..
Ranveer keeping the phone in his ears with one hand and took his other hand to the laptop and started to see the details and work flow of the company for the last one week day by day were he was getting back to his business mode. Ishani came out of the study room and she started to walk towards their room. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
RV is back. So funny. Now Ranveer doesn't have much time as before. I want Ishaani to miss him. Raagini is so cute. Like Ishaani making Coffee for everyone. She is such a diligent girl. 
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
😊😉😆
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Breathtaking episode
Eagerly waiting for the next update.
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update , dii , as usual .
Eagerly waiting for the next epi and track , can't wait !
Sry , dii a bit busy , so only I can't able to chat with you . once switched to the normal lifestyle , let me pm you . until that take good care of your health at least for this choti and mainly sleep well !
😊😉😆

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ishveer have returned to their daily routine. Ranveer has started working again. Ishaani understands that now Ranveer will spend less lime with her. I'm sure that when Ranveer will become poor, Ishaani, on the contrary, will be happy because they will be able to be together all day.
Update soon.
Take care.