peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely part
Continue quickly ⭐️
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amezing teaser di...raman beat subbu for insuting ishu... 👏 ...suprb...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Part 13
IshRa were spending time when the phone calls interrupted them.
Ruhi was in pain as she was having cavities
Ishita treated her and stayed there to take care of her.
She left morning, I so love Toshiji behavior towards Subbu.
Frankly I won't prefer insulting someone but Subbu has crossed all limits. Even he was lusting today. So he is getting well deserved treatment

Nice update
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Teaser 21/5
Nice teaser
Subbu deserves it
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super update
ishra part was nice
loved it so much
update soon di
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 14

Appa saw subbu with ishita and raman's cousin and said-arey subbu tum, aao ander aao. Nasta kar lo. Subbu nodded and was coming inside when one of Raman's cousin said -arey uncle why u r worried for him. Maine paise de diya hai. He will eat something with drivers. Hamare saath thodi naa khayega.aap chalo ander. She said and took everyone inside. All his cousins were laughing hard after making fun of subbu. 

Subbu-wth, Ek toh inn sab ko dho kar laaya and in place of being thankful they called me driver. And that ishita, that bitch, she was so busy in talking, kuch kaha bhi nahi unko. I am not going to spare u ishita. Dekh aaj tera kya haal karta hoon. Today is ur roka ceremony naa, dekh main kya karta hoon. He thought and smirked. 

Ishita went inside with Raman's cousins and amma welcomed they all. As the wedding ceremonies will be started today, the house was full of guests and workers to work. 

Amma made them sit and told the help to give them refreshments while took ishita inside to make her ready. She make ishita wear a cream kanjivaram saree with red and golden border. She made a beautiful bun and tucked gajra around it. Then she gave ishita to wear the jewelleries and get ready while amma went out to see whether bhallas have came or not. 

Ishita got ready wearing her jewelleries and was waiting for someone to call her. That's when she saw the door being opened. She thought it must be amma but to her surprise it was Ruhi, she has came to take her mother. She was wearing a pink lehenga with a small bindi on her forehead and some bangles in her hand while a fountain was tied on her head making her look more cute and adorable. 

Ruhi came to ishita and said holding her hand -chalo mumma, chab bula lahe hai. 

Ishita picked her in her arms and said-mumma jarur chalengi,but first tell how is my bachcha. Daant dard kaisa hai betu. 

Ruhi-achcha hai, matlab nahi hai. Aap chalo. She said getting out her arms and went holding ishita's hand.

Ruhi room ishita out and make her sit next to Raman. Raman was wearing a cream pathani suit with red jacket. 

Toshiji -haaye kinne change lag rahe hai dono. Mere heer ranjha.main balayein le loon. She said taking off the evil eyes off them. 

Raman -maa, stop doing it. 

Everyone smiled and said-toshi nazar utarna bandh kar, start the ceremony. Muhurat nikal raha hai. 

Toshiji nodded and went to ishita. She covered her head with a heavy duppata and start keeping things and accessories in her lap, which she has brought. It has five sarees, five dress material ,a diamond set. A gold set and a diamond ring for engagement. Ishita bend to touch her feet while Toshiji pecked her forehead lovingly. 

Amma-itne sab ki kya zarurat thi Santoshi. 

Toshiji-mujhe rok naa madhu, apni bahu ko de rahi hoon. Tujhe kya. 

Amma-but it's too much. We can't give this much to Raman. 

Raman -i don't need anything amma. Aapne apni beti de di yahin bahut hai, Aap bas shagun ka sawa rupaiye de dijiye. 

Amma-aise kaise kanna, u r going to be our son in law. Hum can we give u just a ruppee. Haan hum tum log jitna nahi de sakte but apni aukaat bhar ka toh denge hi. 

Raman -no amma, please, he was saying when Ruhi said-le lo papa, badon ki baat nahi taalte. She said mimicking like him making everyone smile. 

Amma-ab toh hamari gudiya ne bhi keh diya. Chalo ab maan jao. 

Raman don't said anything further and just nodded. Amma started giving gifts to Raman which he accepted smiling. 

Subbu was seeing all this from a corner thinking-this people r really idiots, itna bhar bhar kar mehenge gift de diye ishita ko and see what these iyers r giving him. Ek sasta saa suit length and a small diamond ring. Pata nahi inn iyers ne bhallas ko kaise phansa liya. Jarur iss banjh ne apne husn ka jaadu chalata hoga .khair raman hi kaun saa achcha hai, buddha hai ,Ek bachche ka baap hai. Aur kya milti usse, koi mere tarah bachelor thodi hai. He was thinking and smirking while Ishra ring ceremony was about to start just after roka ceremony. 

Toshiji-madhu, I want ishita to wear the lehenga I brought for engagement. Can u please, 

Amma-ofcourse Santoshi, u just wait. Main abhi ishu ko ready karke laati hoon. Saying so she took ishita to take her to room to change. 

Seeing them going to her room, subbu went to her room hiding from everyone's eyes. 

Subbu-just once everyone see me with ishita in her room, phir toh uski shaadi tut hi jayegi. Thinking so he hide behind the door before ishita entering the room. 

Amma took ishita inside the room and said giving her clothes-jaldi se change karke aaja. 

Ishita nodded and closed the door. She kept the clothes aside and she unpinned her pallu and was about to remove it when she saw curtain moving. 

Ishita got suspicious and went. She got shocked seeing subbu there.

Ishita-subbu, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho. She said hiding herself. 

Subbu got up and said-teri shaadi tudwane aaya hoon. Jab log tujhe mere saath kamre mein dekhenge toh soch kya hoga tera,noone will believe u aur teri shaadi Ek baar phir tut jayegi. 

Ishita get worried hearing this and said-why r u doing this, tum jaa chuke hi meri zindagi se toh peecha chod do mera. Chale jao yahan se, kisi ne tumhe yahan dekh liya toh bahut badnaami ho jayegi meri. Please chalo jao, I beg of u. 

Subbu smirked and said-ok chala jaunga. Kisi se kuch nahi kahunga, just let me touch u once. 

Ishita got stunned hearing this and said-yeh kya bakwaas kar rahe ho. 

Subbu -kyun jab uss buddhe ko de sakti hai toh mujhe kyun nahi. Main toh jawan hoon. Ishita just give me urself once. Main kisi se kuch nahi kahunga warna baahar jaa kar aisi Kahani kahunga, ki teri shaadi toh tutegi hi, tere amma appa ko bhi bahut badnaami hogi. Ek baar ishita, come to me. He said coming closer. 

Ishita wasn't understanding what to do. Yes she knows it's not her fault but no-one will think like that. All will accuse her only. Her marriage can be broken, yes may be Raman trust her but what about her family. She was thinking when subbu touched her. 

She felt his filthy hands on her and couldn't think anything more. She pushed him shouting, no. 

All looked at her room and within second saw ishita running out holding her pallu in her hand and hugged raman tight and staryed crying bitterly. 

Everyone was shocked seeing her state, her kajal was smudged due to crying, she was hugging her pallu to her heart and crying. 

Ruhi-mumma ko kya hua papa. She asked innocently. 

Toshiji signalled Raman's cousin to take Ruhi outside. She picked ruhi in her arms and said-ruhi chalo hum ice cream khate hai. 

Ruhi-but mumma ko kya hua bua. 

Cousin -kuch nahi bachcha, mumma horror movie dekh kar darr gayi hogi. She was saying and took ruhi out. 

Raman didn't understand anything, he looked at her and asked covering her properly with her pallu-kya hua. 

Ishita just said -subbu. And hide herself more into him. 

Everyone got shocked hearing this while Raman clutched his fist in anger. 

Ishita-he tried to touch me. She said in between her sob making raman angry to no limits. He was going inside when subbu came out and said-why u r lying ishita, she is lying sir. She called me in her room. She said that she want to make relationship with me. She told that she is marrying u just for money and property but she will never let u touch her as u r much older then her. So she wanted to make a relationship with me, aur jab Maine mana kiya, she did all this drama. Aap toh jante hi hai, she loved me. Mere saath shaadi ho rahi thi iski but I rejected. But she still loves me. He said playing innocent. 

Guests start gossiping hearing this while ishita said hiding in Raman's chest-maine aisa kuch nahi kiya hai raman. U trust me naa. 

Subbu-why he is trust u, tujh jaisi badchalan aurat, he couldn't complete as he got a slap from Raman. 

Raman make ishita sit comfortably on the couch and went to subbu, who has fell on the ground due to Raman's slap. He held subbu's collar and said-bahut ho gaya, bahut sunn li maine teri bakwaas, ab aur nahi.i have warned u earlier only that not to mess with ishita, she is going to be my wife. Meri biwi hai woh, teri himmat kaise hui usse badtameezi karne ki. I will not leave u this time. Saying so he punched subbu hard making him vomit blood. 

Amma and Toshiji don't know how to react,they  tried to stop Raman but he was nowhere to listen.he was go on beating subbu. Amma told ishita to stop Raman.though Ishita don't want but came to stop Raman but he just showed her his palm saying, ruk jao ishita, let me handle him. Bahut kar li isne bakwaas. I will not leave anyone who will bad mouth about u. 

She stopped hearing his words  feeling proud of raman. For the first time someone is fighting for her dignity. 

Ishita was standing admiring raman who was busy in beating subbu when appa came to her and said-roko raman ko ishu. 

Ishita looked at appa and said-no appa, I will not stop him. Subbu ko uske kiye ki saza milni chahiye. Let raman punish him. 

Appa-have u gone crazy, log kya kahenge. 

Ishita-maine logon ko parwah karni chod di hai. 

Appa shaked his head in disbelief and went to Raman. 

Appa-raman leave him,leave him. Maar daloge kya. He said making raman leave subbu. 

Raman-haan maar dalunga, I will kill him for bad mouthing about ishita. Kyunki yeh kutta yahin deserve karta hai. And why u r stopping me, isliye ki aaj yeh joh kuch ho raha hai aapko wajah se ho raha hai. 

Appa-what do u mean. U mean I provoked him to bad mouth about ishu. 

Raman -haan aapne kiya hai yeh sab.he said looking at Raman. 

Mrs bhalla -yeh tu kya keh raha hai Raman. 

Raman -sahi keh raha hoon maa.aaj joh ishita ke saath hua Iska kaaran appa hai. Agar pehle hi woh apni beti ki rights ke liye khade hote toh aisa kabhi nahi hota. Pehle uski Ek aise insaan se marriage fix kar di jisse woh jaanti tak nahi, phir ishita ke lagatar mana karne par bhi aapne kabhi shaadi todne ke baare mein nahi socha. Woh ishita ko insaan nahi Ek luggage ki tarah treat karta raha, he treated her like shit but u never objected. Yahan tak ki jab subbu ne ishita ke saath badtameezi ki tab bhi Aap chup reh gaye, yeh soch kar ki duniya kya sochegi.kabhi socha aapki beti kya sochegi. Kaise jeeyegi apni zindagi uss insaan ke saath who tried to outrage her modesty, nahi socha aapne. Koi nahi sochta, Kyunki beti paraya dhan hoti hai naa. But aaj main aapse nahi in fact yahan khade har kisi se puchta hoon, ki kya Matlab hai beti paida karne ka, usse paalne ka, padhane likhane ka, agar aap uski takleef nahi samajh sakte,uska saath nahi de sakte. Kya matlab hai iss duniya ka, aise samaj ka jahan Aap apne bachchon se jyada samaj ki fikr kare. Aapki galti thi appa that u never understood ur daughter's pain.that u never protected her against subbu. Aapne subbu ko mauka diya har baar ishita ko insult karne hai.aur aaj uski himmat Itni badh gayi ki woh ishita ke room mein chala gaya, socha appa toh kuch kahenge nahi aur raman rishta tod dega. But aisa hoga nahi, Kyunki bhale hi aapne apni responsibility nahi nibhayi, main nibhaunga. Being a father it was ur responsibility to protect ur daughter. And u failed. But I will never fail as a husband.i will protect my wife against all evils. Har woh aankh joh meri biwi ko taraf uthegi, main usse nikal lunga. I will not spare anyone who will hurt my wife. He said looking at appa while ishita was crying hearing him. 

Raman looked at ishita and called her to him. She ran and hugged him tight crying. He pecked her temple softly and said-i trust u ishita, I really do. Stop crying bachcha. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb n mindblowing as its best update subbu ko aacha lesson mila from raman n also raman gave good lecture to appa as he knew that ishita is being treated bad from subbu then too he did nothing now i love the way raman beated subbu n pls update soon