Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

thanks for understanding dear 
love you too 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Sooo nice update . eagerly waiting for the next update . if possible please update fast dii . 

Especially , ishu and her in laws portion is fantastic .

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update an
ya let me update the next dear 
ya let me make it fast 
happy that you liked Ishani and her in laws portion 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very good update.

Amba expressed her deep gratitude to Ishaani. She realised that she had misjudged Ishaani previously. Now their family is happy. Ranveer can't take his eyes off Ishaani. Raagini wants to spend a little time with Amba. 
Eagerly waitng for the next episode.
Update soon.
😊👏😉

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the way Amba expressed her deep gratitude 
to Ishani and the way she realised that she has misjudged Ishani previously 
yes they are happy family now and Ranveer is not able to take his eyes off
Ishani and Raagini wanting to spend some time with Amba 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Sooo wonderful episode.

You keep us glued to your daily updates.
Thank you. Feel wonderful after reding them.
Update soon.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
happy that you are glued to my daily updates 
happy that you feel wounderful reading the updates
ya let me update dear 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Gorgeous episode. Like Ishveer family moments. Ishveer are goimg to romance in the next episode, I think.
😊😉👏

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good hope you are doing good
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer family moments 
yes they may romance each other in next episode 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Amba has become such a nice mother-in-law. Like her relationships with Ishaani.
👏😉
Thank you.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Amba becoming such a nice mother in law and her relationship 
with Ishani 
keep reading 

RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful comment dii , proud to get a dii like you . I think today is my lucky day , as all are making me very happy. 
And my respect for you too increased a bit today , for sure after your comment . As I said in pm , you guys are doing a much for your fans ya . tk , darling ones second , proud to have a dii like you and much more , to confess that in your ff post , than any of the PMS !😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Wonderful comment dii , proud to get a dii like you . I think today is my lucky day , as all are making me very happy. 

And my respect for you too increased a bit today , for sure after your comment . As I said in pm , you guys are doing a much for your fans ya . tk , darling ones second , proud to have a dii like you and much more , to confess that in your ff post , than any of the PMS !😉

happy that you liked my comment and even I proud to get a behan like you 
happy that everyone are making you happy 
I too respect you a lot dear 
Arrey I am not that big person to have fans and all dear 
you all are my friends and thanks for confessing it in ff post 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 590
Ranveer(hugging Ishani so much tightly from behind and in a cute tone): I love you so so so much Ishani. 
Ishani(hearing it having a smile): hmm I too love you. 
Ranveer(immediately took his hands from Ishani and then stood well and then taking his hand to Ishani's shoulders and he turned Ishani and made her to face him and saw her with a cute look): I want to romance you. 
Ishani(with a cute face):Why yesterday night romance was not enough?you made love to me two times yesterday night then what now?
Ranveer(cutely hearing it and having a smile in his lips and putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him and seeing her eyes with a cute look and in low tone):Even If I make love to you million times too I will be romantic to you again. 
Ishani(completely smiled hearing it and seeing him with a smile):Tk romance me. 
Ranveer hearing this from Ishani cutely seeing Ishani's eyes with a mesmerized look were Ishani too was seeing him with a cute look were Ranveer slowly turned Ishani towards the bed and slowly started to walk were Ishani too getting it started to walked backward were Ranveer seeing her in a eye lock itself took her backwards towards the bed were Ishani too seeing Ranveer in the eye lock itself was going back as Ranveer was taking her to the bed. Ishani's smile was slowly decreasing in her lips were now her face was getting mesmerized looking Ranveer in a eye lock were Ranveer seeing Ishani's eyes and finally making her walk backwards and bringing her to the bed and saw her with a love look and then signed her to sit were Ishani seeing the way Ranveer is signing her took her eyes from Ranveer's eyes and slowly turned her head and saw behind her and seeing the bed behind her were she again turned and saw Ranveer with a cute look and then giving a smile and then she sat in the bed were Ranveer slowly took his hands from Ishani's back as she sat in the bed were Ishani seeing Ranveer with a cute look was sitting in the bed were Ranveer too immediately sat in the bed next to her and then in a micro second held Ishani's shoulders with his both the hands and then he made her lay in the bed were Ishani too laid in the bed as Ranveer's hand directed her were Ranveer immediately half laid in the bed beside Ishani and saw her eyes with a cute look were Ishani too laying adjusting her in the bed and saw Ranveer with a cute look were Ranveer took his hand to Ishani's cheek and he caressed Ishani's soft cheek. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a love filled face): I love you. 
Ishani(smiling hearing the magical words from Ranveer again): hmm
Ranveer took his eyes from Ishani's eyes and then saw her lips and then he took his lips close to Ishani's lips were this made Ishani to close her eyes were she brought her hands to Ranveer's shoulders and held Ranveer's both the shoulders with her both the hands. Ranveer wet his lips with his tongue and took his lips more close to Ishani's lips and he was about to kiss her lips were that was the moment there was knock in the door were that made Ranveer to take his head back from Ishani and he saw the door. 
Ishani(too hearing the door knock opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were she saw he seeing the door and then having a fun smile and seeing Ranveer):Its not our Shimla wali love its now Mumbai wali love and these kind of door knock is a normal thing in our love story. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said and saw Ishani with a cute puppy face): Haan that is right this door knock is the important thing to disturb my romantic mood. (seeing Ishani):Raagini has come I think..(as he said there was another knock in the door).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer laying in the bed):Raagini would have not come now. She was in a mood to play with Maa so it will take sometime for her to get my thoughts. (took her hand from Ranveer's one shoulder and then touching his chest and cutely pushed him were that made Ranveer to get up from her and he sat in the bed were she took got up from the bed and she stood in the floor and saw Ranveer):Some other person has come(she started to walk towards the door).
Ranveer had a cute puppy face and he sat well in the bed and he rested his back in the head rest of the bed were Ishani went to the door and she touched the lock of the door and she unlocked the door and she opened the door were she saw Ramu standing holding the holders of two trolley bags in his both the hands. 
Ramu(seeing Ishani):Madam I brought the bags that Sir told to bring here. 
Ishani(with a smile):Haan come in and keep the bag here(she showed the front corner of the room were Ranveer has kept the gifts trolley bag).
Ramu shook his head as yes and then he entered the room along with the two trolley bags behind him were Ranveer seeing Ramu inside the room and seeing Ramu keeping the bags in the corner of the room. 
Ranveer(with a cute impossible head shake in thoughts):hmm right time people are doing their duty and they are disturbing my duty. (seeing Ishani who was seeing the way Ramu was keeping the bags in the corner of the room and in thoughts):hmm end result is my romance with Ishani got disturbed.
Ramu keeping the bags well in the corner of the room and seeing the baby carrier too was above one trolley bag and saw Ishani and gave a light smile and a head shake as leaving were Ishani too gave a smile to Ramu were Ramu turned and started to walk out of the room and he went out of the room were Ishani as soon as Ramu went held the door and then she closed the door and she locked the door well and she turned and was about to walk were Ranveer seeing Ishani.
Ranveer(cutely sitting in the bed): Ishani statue..
Ishani who was about to walk hearing Ranveer's statue she stood like a statue were her eyes alone moved to Ranveer's side and saw Ranveer and waited for him to release her. Ranveer cutely seeing the way Ishani stood for his word Statue immediately got down from the bed and then he started to walk towards Ishani were he walked and he came and stood in front of Ishani. 
Ranveer(with a smile seeing Ishani):Release..
Ishani(freed herself and stood well and seeing Ranveer):hmm
Ranveer(cutely put his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him and seeing Ishani): What is this Ishani? If I come close to you means something wrong is happening. 
Ishani:Ramu Bhaiya bringing the bags to room is a wrong thing for you?
Ranveer:(like a cute complaining boy):Haan wrong only. When I am nearing my Ishani that time even air should not cross between me and Ishani and disturb our romance.
Ishani(with a smile):hmm impossible man in romance. 
Ranveer:Ishani romance is a vital part of one's life. If we keep on romancing means we will be healthy and hale. 
Ishani:(cutely putting her both the hands around his neck and seeing him with a smile):Wow that is nice. Tk now what made you to romance me this much intensely?
Ranveer(with a emotional smile):The way you took my family's side in front of Devarsh that made me completely fall in love with you all over again.I was not able to take my eye off you I was out of my control Ishani. How cutely you are handling the situation but I only shouted at you for the way Devarsh behaved to my family. I am sorry.
Ishani:Arrey come on Ranveer.This is my family and when anybody ill talk about my family surely I will stand up for my family and I will protect them. 
Ranveer:hmm I know that you have accepted my family so well Ishani. Shall I tell you something?
Ishani:(with a smile):hmm tell me. 
Ranveer:Devarsh know honestly now a days I don't like him. When you were in jail itself he was getting money from me telling its for your family and he was keeping that money for himself without giving it to your family and he was cheating me. He called me as Servant and Driver ka beta that time and all I was hurt only but when you took my side today in front of Devarsh I was happy like million butterflies were flying around me. I shouted at you when I got to know that Devarsh called my family as servants family but you handled it so well Ishani.This is why people often tell that husband should hear wife's words. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):you know you are not that kind of husband that you will be always hearing my words.You will partially hear my words and partially be a male controlling minded man. Even If you hear my words means that won't be nice to look.(took her hands from his neck and then held his one side shoulder with her one hand and then took her other hand to his cheek and held his cheek and seeing Ranveer):you be what you are I love my cute RV behavior of not hearing anyone's words when he gets anger. 
Ranveer(with a cute face):you like that behavior of mine?
Ishani(shook her head as yes):hmm I like it the way you used to come in front of me and stand stiff and put your hands inside your pant pockets and having that rough face and showing your power to me know that will be so cute. you will be looking like a angry adamant cute child. 
Ranveer(hearing it and smiling light and seeing her): you have learned to handle me so well. you are knowing all my behavior so well Ishani. But really I want to confess this to you that I am so happy that you stood by me, Maa and Baba's side. We are really happy to have you Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing him):Happy that you all are happy to have me but the truth is I am so happy to have you, Maa and Baba. Really no girl will get such a good in-laws. 
Ranveer:hmm.(seeing her with a cute look):Did you see Ishani that when we both are in each others favor really hard problems are too solved easily. 
Ishani:hmm that is why people tell Unity is strength. 
Ranveer(smiling well and shook his head as yes):haan of course. (smiling with a emotional face and seeing Ishani):Ishani let me confess one thing to you. 
Ishani:hmm tell me. 
Ranveer:I know that I was feeling inferior inside me and in that anger only as soon as Devarsh called me as servant I got anger. And you got to know the real reason for me being inferior. when ever I thought to tell my love for you to you I used to see myself wearing that fade jean pant and checked shirt and get to know that I am a servant who can't love a angel like you that only made me feel inferior. But today know I have overcome that inferiority complex completely Ishani.When you are there to fight this whole world for me why I need to worry that I was a servant once. I will here after never feel bad that I was a servant once. 
Ishani(hearing it and cutely took her hand from his cheek and lovingly pinching his cheek):hmm that is like my good boy. 
Ranveer(cutely):Then give something for this good boy.
Ishani:(with a cute face):That is what you came to give kiss to me know that was distracted as Ramu Bhaiya came now continue that. 
Ranveer(with a fun smile):Ready for kiss?
Ishani(with a cute face):hmm for lip lock..
Ranveer hearing it with a happy smile held Ishani more close and he started to walk towards the bed again were his eyes fell on Ishani's lips now were Ishani too saw Ranveer's lips and started to walk backwards in the direction Ranveer was taking her.
To be continued 😉
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The update is fab , spell bounded romantic update dii .
Eagerly waiting for the next update !