thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy that you liked Ishani being strict to Devarsh 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I really want this scene di..if u can please bring.. theres a big problem in Ranveer's life that s due to Chaitali devarsh and Disha.. and after Ranveer and Ishani com Eto know the truth Ranveer don't say a single word to them.. instead of that he should be deeply hurt..he should cry..and Ishani should throw them out of the house..with out any love affection..and console Ranveer and bring him to normal through hr love and support him and help him to solve the problem..
Am sorry if it's too bid demand..:P
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

I really want this scene di..if u can please bring.. theres a big problem in Ranveer's life that s due to Chaitali devarsh and Disha.. and after Ranveer and Ishani com Eto know the truth Ranveer don't say a single word to them.. instead of that he should be deeply hurt..he should cry..and Ishani should throw them out of the house..with out any love affection..and console Ranveer and bring him to normal through hr love and support him and help him to solve the problem..

Am sorry if it's too bid demand..:P

Hi Gudiya behan 
happy that you wanted this scene 
Actually there is another decision from my side 
let me make it dear so give me some time 
love you a lot 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 589
Ranveer standing with Amba and Kailash some distance away from Ishani were seeing Ishani's back and hearing what all Ishani said to Devarsh and the way Ishani stood by his family side brought a cute smile in his lips were the smile was now constantly in his lips were without to his control he was falling in love with Ishani and was cutely admiring her seeing her back. Raagini was cutely seeing Amba's ear ring and was cutely touching the ear ring with her hand and was cutely moving the ear ring of Amba this side and that side with her tiny hand. Amba seeing Ishani's back and hearing what all Ishani said to Devarsh about their family had a emotional smile were she turned and saw Kailash a glance were he too gave a exchange glance to Amba with a light smile in his lips. 
Ishani seeing that Devarsh went and entered his room too a deep breath and then she started to walk towards her room without turning and noticing Ranveer,Amba and Kailash were She walking few steps and coming near their room and seeing their room door was kept closed without locking and then she with her both the hands touched the door and then she pushed the door inside were the door opened and showed the way for her to enter their room were Ishani entered the room and saw their room a glance and she had a smile in her face were she walked to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa and rested her head in the back of the sofa. 
Amba(having a smile taking her eyes from Kailash and then seeing Ranveer who was standing on her other side):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was kept on smiling hearing Amba's voice turned and saw Amba with the same smile):Maa.
Amba:(with a emotional face):Do you remember our old life when we were servants?That time know I used to think that Ishani can never ever understand your feelings and she is also the one who would treat you and our family as Servants always. But I was wrong today Ishani proved my thoughts are wrong. Haan I felt so worried hearing the words Devarsh told about our family but today hearing Ishani's words I am so happy Ranveer. For our family Ishani has talked against her brother.Even I myself has insisted and seen a bride to you also I would have not found a girl like Ishani for sure. She today made our family feel proud she didn't make us feel that we were servants once..
Ranveer(giving a cute smile to Amba and giving a yes head shake):Haan Maa When I got Baba's call and when I got to know that Devarsh talked ill about our family I was getting anger like anything and I scolded Ishani in anger.But today Ishani has handled the situation so well.Haaan Maa more than Ishani no other girl can be the best match for me. 
Amba(smiling to him):haan Ranveer
Raagini(playing with Amba's ear ring and seeing Amba with a cute face):Dadi..
Amba(seeing Ranveer and hearing Raagini calling her saw Raagini with a smile):haan What happen Raagini?
Raagini(cutely with a innocent puppy face):Mama..
Amba(had a smile seeing Raagini's innocent face):Exactly tumhari papa hain tum(seeing Ranveer):Did you see your daughter?Same puppy face of yours. 
Ranveer(smiling to Amba):Haan Maa she is perfectly me only. Tk Maa let me go to my room.Give Raagini to me let me take her to Ishani.
Amba:Nahi Ranveer I wish to talk to Ishani. 
Ranveer(giving a smile):haan tk maa..(he pulling the trolley bag and started to walk towards their room).
Amba(seeing Kailash):Kailashji If you want you go to our room let me talk to Ishani and come. 
Kailash(giving a smile):Arrey today Ishani not only being a Bahu but being our daughter she has stood in our side against her brother.You talk to Ishani even let me too come with you. 
Amba giving a smile to Kailash shook her head as yes and having Raagini in her hand started to walk were Kailash too started to walk beside Amba were Ranveer walking and going near his room and then he entered their room pulling the trolley bag along with him were he entered the room and then he kept the bag in the corner of the room and taking his hand from the holder of the trolley bag and he saw for Ishani in the room and then finding Ishani in the sofa were Ishani feeling Ranveer entering the room sitting in the sofa and turned to Ranveer and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Ishani and again thinking the way Ishani stood by his family side he was losing his control over Ishani were he forgot that Amba and Kailash are coming behind him too and he was cutely seeing Ishani with a love in is eyes. 
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer seeing her and in a normal tone):Ranveer..(before she could talk the next word to Ranveer).
Amba having Raagini in her hand and Kailash too entered beside Amba inside the room were they came and stood next to Ranveer were Ishani seeing Amba and Kailash were she immediately got up and came to them and stood facing them and gave a smile to them. 
Ishani(seeing Amba):What happen Maa?Raagini wanted anything?
Amba(seeing Ishani with a smile):Actually she asked for you so only we brought her here. 
Ishani:For that you would have called me know Maa?Or at least you would have given Raagini to Ranveer know maa?Why you need to walk this my distance and come to room?
Amba;That's okay Ishani (seeing Raagini who was seeing Ishani's face with a smile):We came to your mama..
Raagini(smiling well seeing Ishani's face and turned to Amba hearing Amba's voice and cutely shook her head as yes): hmm Mama Meri Mama..
Amba:(with a smile):haan tumhari Mama only. 
Raagini smiling to Amba turned and seeing Ishani opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani too with a smile showed her hands to Raagini and took Raagini in her hand and held Raagini close to her. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama(showing the washroom):Wo..
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing the washroom and then again seeing Raagini):For washroom only you have got Mama's thoughts.Feeling uncomfortable in your diaper?Tk let Mama fresh up you. (seeing Amba):Maa let me fresh up Raagini. 
Amba(shook her head as yes):haan you can Ishani but before it let me talk for a minute to you.
Ishani(holding Raagini well and seeing Amba):haan Maa tell me. 
Amba(with a smile came near and standing near Ishani):I am so happy today Ishani. You know once when Ranveer was loving you from childhood I have always thought that my family can never have a daughter in law like you. Because I thought that we were not up to your status in money and then seeing Ranveer's pain and tears as days go I thought that you are not right choice of wife to my son. In many ways you have proved that you are the right wife to Ranveer and today after hearing What you said to Devarsh now few minutes ago you have proved that you have completely became the daughter in law of our house. 
Ishani(with a cute shrinking face):Haan I went to give gift to Devarsh and he was in corridor itself so I gave him the gift but how you know what I talked to Devarsh?
Amba:(with a smile):We too came to corridor at that time as you were facing the other side you didn't see us and we were able to clearly hear what you were telling to Devarsh. When Devarsh called us as servant's family know?(before she could tell).
Ishani(with a smile):Maa you said you have heard me what I told to Devarsh know? I warned him well and he won't behave like this again so please don't often think what Devarsh said about our family. I am sorry Maa on behalf of Devarsh let me ask sorry and I assure that here after I will never allow him to hurt our family. 
Kailash(with a smile):When you are with us why we need to worry beta?We are really happy that Ranveer has got you as his wife. We are proud of you and happy to have you as our Bahu(thinking with a smile):Nahi beti..
Ishani(smiled to Kailash):hmm so sweet of you Baba. 
Amba:Tk Ishani to tell this only we came now you fresh up Raagini and even make her sleep she will be tiered even you and Ranveer take rest. 
Ishani:Tk Maa..
Amba to tell to Ranveer that they are leaving turned to Ranveer who was standing next to her were when she was about to tell she was not getting the word to tell to Ranveer as she saw Ranveer seeing Ishani with a cute face and having a light smile in his lips were she then turned and saw Ishani who was now telling something to Raagini and smiling to Raagini were she again turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was cutely seeing Ishani without taking his eyes from Ishani. Amba took a deep breath and had a smile and giving a impossible head shake to herself and seeing Kailash who was too smiling seeing Raagini in Ishani's hand. 
Amba:Shall we leave Kailashji?
Kailash(seeing Amba): hmm tk..(he seeing Ishani):Let us leave Ishani..
Ishani seeing Kailash gave a smile to him and shook her head as yes were Kailash then turned to the entrance of the room and was about to walk were Amba too turned and was about to walk behind kailash. 
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ishani and turned and seeing Amba and seeing Amba walking towards the entrance and in a cute tone):Dadi..
Amba and Kailash stopped hearing Raagini's voice and turned and saw Raagini were Raagini was cutely seeing Amba and Kailash one by one and was smiling cutely. 
Raagini(showing her hand to Amba and indicating like come to her):Dadi..mein..(seeing Ishani too turning her head and cutely):Mama Dadi mein..
Ishani(with a smile seeing Raagini):Want to be with Dadi?
Raagini(shook her head as yes and cutely): Hmm Dadi..
Ishani(having a smile seeing the cute way of Raagini and seeing Amba):Maa as she has felt uncomfortable with the Diaper only she would have asked for me and she came to me. She is wanting to be with you. Please Maa wait for a while let me fresh up Raagini and change her dress and then give her to you. 
Amba(with a happy smile): you know I am so happy that my pothi is wanting to be with me. Tk let me wait(she walked and went and sat in the sofa were Kailash too came behind Amba and he sat in the sofa next to her).
Ishani having a smile in her lips having Raagini in her hand turned and started to walk towards the cupboard were Ranveer who was seeing Ishani with a cute smile and admiring face he too turned without to his control and he was about to walk behind Ishani. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Dikhra..
Ranveer(hearing Amba's voice coming to the world and he turned to  the direction from where the voice  came and seeing Amba and then completely coming out of the world of admiring Ishani and seeing Amba with a managing face):Haan Maa..
Amba(with a making fun face):Ishani is going to washroom only not anywhere so much distance from you. (showing the bed):Come on sit now in the bed. 
Ranveer hearing what Amba said only he realized he has been admiring Ishani till now without to his control were having a bit shy mixed with managing face he gave a smile to Amba and he walked and went to the bed and he sat in the bed and saw Amba and Kailash with a smile in his face. Ishani went to the cupboard and holding Raagini well with her one hand and without other hand she opened the cupboard and she took Raagini's night dress out and then having the night dress of Raagini in her other hand and with that hand itself she closed the cupboard well and then she started to walk to the washroom were she went to the washroom and then she with the hand having Raagini's dresses pushed the door and then she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door. 
Amba(seeing Ishani has gone inside the washroom were seeing Ranveer who was sitting in the bed and she got up from the sofa and walked and went to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Did you like Shimla trip?
Ranveer(with a smile to Amba):Maa Shimla trip was a very great journey happened in my life.Its all because of you only Maa thank you. 
Amba:Arrey you no need to tell thank you and all Ranveer. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile):Tk then (he cutely opened his hands and hugged Amba well)
Amba too with a smile hugged him back were Kailash seeing it sitting in the sofa had a smile in his lips were Ranveer hugging Amba well for few minutes and then coming out of the hug and seeing Amba with a happy smile.
Ranveer:Maa really know we had a great time in Shimla.
Amba(with a smile):you know you were not happy that you went to Shimla you were happy that Ishani was with you. 
Ranveer(with a smile and emotional face):Maa Ishani is not that easy to explain how important she is to me in my life. But I know one thing without her there won't be anything in my life Maa. 
Amba(giving a smile and took her hand to Ranveer's cheek and caressing his cheek with a affection):Surely your life will be having everything because Ishani is going to be with you always. (taking her hand from Ranveer's cheek and seeing Kailash):Hain na Kailashji. 
Kailash(giving a smile):haan right..(as he said that word).
Ishani opened the washroom door and then she having Raagini in her hand came out of the washroom were cutie pie was cutely looking fresh and was lovely in her t-shirt and trousers were Ishani finally brought Raagini to Amba and seeing Amba with a smile stood near the bed. 
Amba(seeing Raagini with a smile got up from the bed and seeing Raagini):Tk come to Dadi..
Raagini(immediately opened her hands to Amba):Dadi..
Amba(with a smile took Raagini in her hand and held Raagini well and seeing Ishani):let me take her Ishani let her be with us for sometime. Even If she wants dinner let me feed her and make her sleep too. If she cry means let me bring her. 
Ishani:Maa If she cries give a phone call to me let me come and take her you don't want to walk Maa. 
Amba(with a smile): hmm tk tk.
Ishani:Tk Maa
Amba having Raagini in her hand turned to the entrance and started to walk were Kailash too got up from the sofa and he too giving a smile to Ranveer and Ishani were they too smiled back to him were Kailash too walked behind Amba were finally Amba having Raagini in her hand and Kailash behind her went out of the room were Ranveer seeing Amba and Kailash went out walked to the door and he held the door and he closed the door with his both the hands and took his hand to the lock to lock the door. 
Ishani walked around the bed and then she went to the dressing table and then saw her in the mirror were she took her hand to her hair and started to set her messed hair due to long travel were Ranveer locked the door well and then turned to the room and rotating his eyes through out the room and seeing Ishani near the mirror having a happy smile started to walk towards Ishani were he walked and then coming to Ishani and then standing behind her and cutely moved close to her and then he putting his hand to her stomach and then he hugged her lovingly from behind were Ishani too feeling Ranveer's hug had a cute smile in her lips were she took her hand from her hair and saw Ranveer's image in the mirror were Ranveer too cutely saw Ishani in the mirror image. Ishani seeing Ranveer's image in mirror and cutely raised her eyebrows and asked Ranveer as what. 
Ranveer(getting Ishani is asking him what with face expression and cutely hugging her even more tightly and in her ears in a lovely husky tone): I love you so so so much Ishani.
To be continued 😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan 
happy that you wanted this scene 
Actually there is another decision from my side 
let me make it dear so give me some time 
love you a lot 😉😉😉
[/QUOT

Ohk di.😉
Love u too..😃

RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sooo nice update . eagerly waiting for the next update . if possible please update fast dii . 
Especially , ishu and her in laws portion is fantastic .
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good update.
Amba expressed her deep gratitude to Ishaani. She realised that she had misjudged Ishaani previously. Now their family is happy. Ranveer can't take his eyes off Ishaani. Raagini wants to spend a little time with Amba. 
Eagerly waitng for the next episode.
Update soon.
😊👏😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooo wonderful episode.
You keep us glued to your daily updates.
Thank you. Feel wonderful after reding them.
Update soon.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Gorgeous episode. Like Ishveer family moments. Ishveer are goimg to romance in the next episode, I think.
😊😉👏
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Amba has become such a nice mother-in-law. Like her relationships with Ishaani.
👏😉
Thank you.