Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Sakshi
So fabulous updates. Disha is a spoiled girl. Ishaani bought a present for her with love but she again was discontented. Manas and Krish are amazing. Krish doesn't perceive Disha as his mother. So happy about it.
Waiting for the next episode dear.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Finally all gifts have been handed out. Everyone is so happy except Disha and Devarsh. Ranveer was admiring Ishani.
Eagerly waiting for the new track. I would like you to write sth concerning Ranveer. His serious illness, imprisonment, kidnap, poverty, pessimistic leads. A lot of tracks have already been offered. Choose the one you like.
👏😆😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Lovely updates. Continue writing.
Love the suggested tracks.
😊😛😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 588
Ishani(having the cover in her hand and not finding Devarsh in the hall and then she saw Baa were Baa was seeing the tablet and was reading the book in the tablet with a smile in her face were seeing Baa in a normal tone):Baa..
Baa(hearing Ishani's voice took her eyes from the tablet and raised her head and saw Ishani near the tea poi and giving a smile to Ishani):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Baa where is Devarsh?
Devarsh(seeing the hall and hearing Ishani's voice and the question and in thoughts):Oh Ishani has got my thoughts..
Baa(now her smile went from her face were seeing Ishani with a silent face):Don't know where he is exactly now?May be he is in his room(seeing for Chaitali and getting Chaitali and Mithesh in the chairs and seeing Chaitali):Chaitali..
Chaitali(who was having a face of not getting satisfied in the gift Ranveer and Ishani gave her hearing Baa's voice seeing Baa):Haan Baa.
Baa:Where will be Devarsh now?
Chaitali:He will be in his room only. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Chaitali):Tk Kaki(seeing Baa):Baa we got a gift for Devarsh and let me go and give it to him and then let me go to my room. 
Baa(seeing Ishani with a smile):Haan tk tk you and Ranveer go and take rest even all of us will leave the hall and leave to our rooms now. 
Ishani:haan tk Baa(she turned and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):haan 
Ishani:Tell Ramu Bhaiya to bring our luggage to room. 
Ranveer:haan tk let me too bring a luggage and tell Ramu to bring the other two luggage. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Ranveer and then saw Raagini who was still sitting in Amba's lap and smiling to Amba and seeing Amba):maa..
Amba(smiling to Raagini and hearing Ishani's voice and raising her head and seeing Ishani):haan Ishani..
Ishani:Maa I am going to our room can I take Raagini..(before she could complete).
Amba:nahi nahi after one week she has come to home let Raagini be with me and when she cries or get your thoughts let me bring her Ishani. 
Ishani(giving a smile to Amba and shook her head as yes):haan tk Maa..
Raagini(seeing both Ishani and Amba one by one as they were talking to each other and then seeing Ishani and in a cute tone):mama..
Ishani(smiling to Amba and hearing Raagini calling her and seeing Raagini):haan Raagini..
Raagini(cutely with her tiny hand touched Amba's chest and cutely seeing Ishani):Dadi..
Ishani(smiling well to Raagini):Tk be with Dadi..
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmmm
Ranveer too seeing everything had a smile in his lips were Ishani having the cover in her hand turned to the stairs and walked towards the stairs were as she came near the stairs Nitin seeing Ishani he got up from the chair he was sitting and then he bent and took the boxes of shoes from the floor below his chair in his hands after putting his mobile in his overcoat pocket were he saw Ishani who was about to get in the stairs. 
Nitin:Ishani.
Ishani(who was about to get up in the stairs stopped hearing Nitin's voice and seeing Nitin and giving a smile):haan papa.
Nitin:Ishani let me too leave to Servant quarters..
Ishani(giving a smile shook her head as yes):Tk Papa go and have your dinner and then sleep well. 
Nitin shook his head as yes to Ishani giving a smile to her and having the shoes boxes in his hands and he started to walk in the hall were walking in the hall he went out of the hall and he started to walk towards the servant quarters. Ishani as soon as Nitin walked from there she started to get in the stairs having the cover in her hand were sharman, Pratik and Parul who were smiling to each other now seeing Ishani getting in the stairs and other too getting up from their places were Sharman got up from the swing and saw pratik and shook his head as leaving were pratik too got up from the floor with the mobile phone box in his hand were Parul too got up were Sharman bent and took the pregnancy slippers of Parul from the floor and then took the empty box and he kept the slippers in the box and then he took the gift items of him and Parul in his both the hands and then he started to walk signing Parul to walk were Parul too shook her head as okay to Sharman and she started to walk beside Sharman were Pratik too started to walk towards his room in the side of the hall. All of them were moving from their places having the gift items in their hand towards their respective rooms were Amba having Raagini in her lap sitting in the sofa and Kailash too seeing Raagini and Amba sitting in the common sofa and Ranveer too seeing the bags around him was only there in the hall. 
Devarsh(seeing everyone moving from the hall to go to their room and seeing Ishani too coming up stairs in thoughts): Ishani is coming to see me only and others too will come in the corridor to go to their rooms. let me go to my room soon(he started to walk fast in the corridor towards his room).
Ranveer(seeing inside the kitchen):Ramu come to hall. 
Ramu:(bit in a audible tone from Kitchen):10 minutes sir..
Ranveer(getting that Ramu will be busy in a same audible tone):Okay let me wait..
Ramu:okay sir..
Ranveer getting that Ramu will come after 10 minutes and then he moved and he sat in a individual sofa opposite to Amba were he saw Amba with a smile were the way Amba was having so much happiness seeing Raagini brought a smile in his lips too. 
kailash(seeing Raagini and Amba with a smile and seeing Ranveer has sat in the sofa):Ranveer did you see after Raagini came your Maa completely forgot everything around her. 
Ranveer(with a smile):haan Papa..
Amba(hearing what Kailash said caressing Raagini's back and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer in this age happiness is in granddaughter and grandson only. So obviously I am so happy to be with Raagini. You know right Ranveer in our family Raagini is the this much white baby. She has got the complete color of Ishani in her. 
Ranveer(smiling well):Haan Maa none of us was this much white in our small age but Raagini will surely be white only even after growing up. 
Amba(with a smile):Haan haan surely at the same time she will be intelligent like you and Ishani for sure. In education too she will be topper like you and Ishani. And in character too she is exactly you only. (seeing Raagini):hain na Baby..
Raagini(without understanding too smiling to Amba): hmmm
Amba(lovingly kissed Raagini's forehead):Mera Pyari Bachche.
Raagini cutely was in Amba's embrace were Kailash and Ranveer had a smile seeing it.
Devarsh walking fast were he walked on the side of the corridor were he turned and saw whether Ishani is coming or not and then making sure Ishani didn't come yet to the corridor were he walked fast seeing backside often and with a fastness were without to his notice he hit his right side leg's knee with the table's leg in the side of the corridor. 
Devarsh(hitting his leg knee in the leg of the table in a normal tone):Ouch..(he bent and held his injured knee with his hand and was feeling the pain).
Ishani came up in the stairs and she started to walk in the corridor were she saw the back of Devarsh standing near the table in the side of the corridor were she started to walk towards Devarsh. Sharman and parul came to the corridor after getting in the stairs were they started to walk in the corridor and then going on the opposite side of were Devarsh and Ishani were and they both entered their room. Ishani walking and coming and standing behind Devarsh were Devarsh was holding his knee still and he was rubbing his knee as it was paining for him. Ishani standing behind Devarsh thought about the way she called to Sharman and the way Sharman told her about Devarsh calling Ranveer's family as Servant's family were thinking it and seeing Devarsh's back. 
Ishani(took a deep breath and in a clear tone);Devarsh..
Devarsh(hearing Ishani's voice that too close to him now having a what to do face and in thoughts):Oh as I was going fast I hit my leg with the table and due to pain I was not walking to my room and in that time Ishani came to me. (he shook his leg well to make himself okay from the knee pain were feeling somewhat okay in his knee he stood well and then he turned slowly and then stood seeing Ishani and then seeing Ishani he gave a light managing smile and in a stammering tone): Ish...Ish..Ishani..
Ishani saw Devarsh with a silent face were Devarsh too saw Ishani with a what to tell face. 
Ranveer, Kailash, Amba were smiling to each other seeing the cuteness of Raagini were seeing Raagini's child language they were smiling so happily were Ramu then came to the hall and saw Ranveer. 
Ramu:Sir you called me sorry sir I was at the end of finishing the cooking. when you called me.
Ranveer(seeing Ramu): hmm its okay Ramu no need to tell sorry and all. (showing the bags in the floor and seeing Ramu):Take these two bags to my room(showing the bag in the tea poi and seeing Ramu): Let me bring this bag up . 
Ramu(shook his head as yes):haan let me sir but before it I want to take the fried food from Kadai let me take the food from the Kadai and keeping it in a bowl and then let me bring the bags to your room sir. 
Ranveer(seeing ramu):Haan okay Ramu then let me first take this bag alone. you finish your work and then bring the other two bags to my room.
Ramu:hmm okay sir(telling it he again started to walk towards the kitchen).
Ranveer got up from the sofa and then he took the trolley bag from the tea poi and kept it in the floor and then he held the holder of the trolley bag in his one hand and he was about to walk towards the stairs were that was the time he heard Raagini's voice that made him to stop were Ranveer stopped without walking were he saw Raagini now.
Raagini(seeing Amba with a cute face):Dadi Mama chaiye..
Amba(with a smile seeing Raagini):started to speak this much well. Tk let me take you to mama(she held Raagini well and she got up from the sofa and seeing Kailash):Kailashji you too come leaving Raagini to Ishani let us go to our room. 
Kailash(shook his head as yes):haan tk..
Amba(seeing Ranveer standing and seeing Raagini):Ranveer why are you standing and seeing like this?
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Nahi Maa I was about to walk with the bag and before walking itself Raagini asked for Ishani know so only I waited what you are going to do to Raagini. I thought If she start to cry means to manage her only I stood but she didn't cry now let me too come with you Maa. 
Amba(giving a smile):hmm tk come..
Amba started to walk were Ranveer too pulling the trolley in this hand started to walk towards the stairs were Kailash too was walking behind them. As they came to the stairs Ranveer lowered the trolley handle and then he held the lifting handle of the trolley bag and he lifted the bag in his hand and he started to get in the stairs were the bag was so light weight as they took almost all the gift items from the bag were Ranveer taking the bag and was climbing the stairs. 
Ishani(seeing Devarsh with a silent face for a while and then making up herself):how are you?
Devarsh(hearing Ishani's question shook his head as yes):Haan I am fine..(seeing Ishani):how are you?How was the Shimla trip?
Ishani:haan I am fine and trip was too good only.(showing the cover in her hand to Devarsh):This we brought for you from Shimla. 
Devarsh(got the cover from Ishani's hand and seeing Ishani with a silent face):Thank you. 
Ishani:open and see the gift. 
Devarsh shook his head as yes to Ishani and he held the cover in his one hand and put his other hand inside the cover and then feeling a cloth he took the cloth out of the cover and then he saw a Branded Red shirt in his hand were seeing it without to his control a smile came in his lips were the shirt looked like:

Devarsh(seeing Ishani with a smile):Ishani such a good looking branded shirt and this kind of dress only I will like it. I am loving it. 
Ranveer taking the bag and climbing the stairs and he came to the corridor were Amba having Raagini in her hand came beside Ranveer were Kailash too making Raagini smiling walking beside Amba came to the corridor were they three of them came to the corridor and Ranveer keeping the trolley bag in the floor and then pulling the holder of the trolley bag and he holding the holder started to pull the bag along with him were three of them were walking were as walking itself Ranveer saw Devarsh and Ishani some distance from them in the corridor were seeing them he stopped for a while were Ranveer holding the trolley bag handle in one hand and with other hand he touched Amba's shoulder were Amba smiling to Raagini and feeling Ranveer's hand she too stopped and seeing Ranveer's hand in her shoulder and seeing Ranveer were Ranveer signed her to see Ishani and Devarsh were Amba too getting it turned and saw the direction Ranveer said were she too saw Ishani and Devarsh were kailash who was walking with Amba seeing Ranveer and Amba stopped he too stopped immediately were his eyes unknowingly feel on Ishani and Devarsh standing few distance away from them. 
Ishani(in a normal tone):You liked the shirt so much know Devarsh?
Devarsh(realizing expressing his happiness in seeing the shirt and then getting that he has over reacted and seeing Ishani now with a silent face and shook his head as yes slowly): hmm I like it Ishani. Thank you.
Ishani(in a clear tone):This Thank you know you should not tell it to me you should tell it to the person who you called as Servant. He only allowed me to take the dress for you.He forgave you and then asked me to buy a shirt for you too. 
Devarsh(getting that Ishani is angry for calling Ranveer and his family as servant face and thinking to manage and seeing Ishani with a managing face): Ishani wo..mein(before he could tell).
Ishani(in a clear confirmed tone and having a silent face): you don't want to tell anything to me now. you have talked enough Devarsh. After knowing your cruel mind of trying to kill me too we never thought to send you out of the house you know why? Because we have a hope that one day or the other you will change good. (shaking her head as no with a worried face):But no you are not at all ready to change. Anyways change or don't change that is your part but let me make one thing very clear to you. I should never ever see you calling my family members as servants. Ranveer is my husband and his parents are my in-laws. I never want anybody to hurt them at any means. 
Devarsh(seeing Ishani and in thoughts):Ishani is angry so manage somehow Devarsh or else they will send you out of the house too. (seeing Ishani with a normal face): Ishani in anger only without knowing what I am talking I told like that. 
Ishani(with the same silent face): Here after never ever tell that. The house you are staying is not our house Devarsh. Its Ranveer's house. Ranveer aye ghar ka Maalik hain aye ghar ka Naukar nahi hain.With his hard work he has given his parents a prestigious place in this house and society and better you give the respect to them. 
Devarsh(giving a managing smile):Ishani on that day in anger I said some wrong words against Amba Kaki and Kailash Kaka.When Ranveer was ready to send me out of the house and when Amba Kaki came to my rescue I really got to know what wrong I have done to Ranveer's family.What I am having today is completely because of Ranveer's family only so here after I will never ever talk wrong about them Ishani. Trust me I am sorry. 
Ishani(seeing him with the same silent face):That is good and this is my final warning to you. If I ever get to know that you are hurting my husband or my in-laws I tell you that you will see a worst side of me Devarsh. 
Devarsh(giving a smile):Ishani cool here after nothing will happen in a wrong way from my side. (giving a smile seeing the shirt in his hand and then putting the shirt back in the cover and holding the cover in his hand and he seeing Ishani):happy that you are back Ishani and sorry for everything happened because of me.
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):Its okay but here after..(before she could tell).
Devarsh:haan here after nothing like those things will happen. I will respect Ranveer's family for sure..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Devarsh were Devarsh giving a managing smile to Ishani turned and started to walk were he took a deep breath and he started to walk to his room. 
Devarsh(in thoughts):hmm not bad got a nice branded shirt from Ranveer and Ishani and smiling and managed the anger of Ishani. Now a days Ishani is so much on Ranveer's side so surely I need to be careful and I should never ever let my anger or my words to make me get out of this luxury house. For being in this house at least I should act good.(telling it walking and going to his room were he entered his room immediately).
Ranveer who was seeing and hearing what all Ishani said about him and his family to Devarsh were he had a happy smile in his lips were he was not able to express how much happy he is seeing the way Ishani has taken his family's side. 
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Nice update. Devarsh is such a liar. Like Ishaani's words about Ranveer.
Waiting for the next
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
So fabulous updates. Disha is a spoiled girl. Ishaani bought a present for her with love but she again was discontented. Manas and Krish are amazing. Krish doesn't perceive Disha as his mother. So happy about it.
Waiting for the next episode dear.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates 
yes Disha is a spoiled girl only no one can change her 
Ishani has brought the present with love for her but she is again discontented only 
happy that you liked Manas and Krish 
yes Krish is not perceive Disha 
glad you liked it 
updated dear 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi
Finally all gifts have been handed out. Everyone is so happy except Disha and Devarsh. Ranveer was admiring Ishani.
Eagerly waiting for the new track. I would like you to write sth concerning Ranveer. His serious illness, imprisonment, kidnap, poverty, pessimistic leads. A lot of tracks have already been offered. Choose the one you like.
👏😆😉

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
finally gift is handed out and everyone are happy except Disha and Devarsh 
Ranveer is admiring Ishani 
ya let us see what is going to come up next 
hmm let me try my best dear let me tell what is the next track 
thanks for the suggestions of the track dear 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Lovely updates. Continue writing.
Love the suggested tracks.
😊😛😉

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates 
till you guys read I will write dear 
happy that you liked the tracks suggested by Alisha
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi
Nice update. Devarsh is such a liar. Like Ishaani's words about Ranveer.
Waiting for the next

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
Devarsh is a very big irritating person 
happy that you liked Ishani's words about Ranveer 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update Sakshi