Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

So nice update sakshi dii , as usual you rocked it , just waiting for the next sweetie , I love the last part much !

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update the next dear 
happy that you liked the last part
keep reading 
😉
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Noonee ... Dii , I am not in any social networks , just wait for me , let me complete my 25 posts just for you 
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy that you are free today ! 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 587
Ranveer was admiring Ishani as Ishani kissed Krish cheek were he was keep on admiring Ishani smiling to krish and then she took krish and bent and left Krish on the floor were Krish smiling to Ishani stood next to Manas were Manas too smiling seeing the way Krish got attached to Ishani were he then seeing the dresses of Krish in his hands and then he again put the dresses back in the cover and then he held the cover in his hand and then he took the shirts covers in the sofa were he took those cover too in his other hand and then seeing Ishani. 
Manas:Okay Ishani let me and Krish go to our room. 
Ishani(smiling to Manas):haan tk Manas..
Manas(giving a smile to Ishani and seeing krish):Come on Krish let us go..
Krish(seeing Manas with a smile):Hmm Papa..
Manas smiling to Krish having the covers in his hands started to walk towards the stairs were Krish too started to walk with Manas were Ishani having a smile seeing the cuteness of Krish took her eyes from Krish and turned to Ranveer with the same smile were her smiling face changed to a questioning face seeing the way Ranveer was seeing her. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her silently):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice still with the same mesmerized face cutely): hmm
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her in the same way took her one hand to Ranveer's shoulder and touched his shoulder and bit shaking him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the world from admiring Ishani feeling Ishani's hand in his shoulder and hearing Ishani's voice and seeing Ishani and giving a managing smile):haan Ishani..
Ishani:Manas and krish liked the gift and they went to their room shall I give the next gift to you?
Ranveer(seeing around himself and not finding Manas and Krish and then seeing Ishani giving a smile):haan let us ..
Ishani giving a cute smile to Ranveer she turned to the trolley bag and saw inside the trolley bag and then she started to take the covers in her hand one by one were she finally took three covers in her hand and then making sure those gifts are for Mala and seeing Ranveer she gave the cover in the hands of Ranveer. 
Ishani:This gift is for Mala Ranveer. Let me call her here give it to her. 
Ranveer(getting and holding the three cover in his hand and seeing Ishani shook his head as yes): hmm okay. 
Ishani(seeing mala standing near Amba's sofa and smiling seeing Amba and Raagini playing were with a smile):Mala...
Mala(took her eyes from Amba and Raagini hearing Ishani's voice and turned to the direction where Ishani was and seeing Ishani with a smile):Bhabhi..
Ishani:Come here Mala...
Mala(shook her head as yes and she started to walk and then she came to Ishani and stood seeing Ishani with a smile):Haan Bhabhi want anything?
Ishani:(with a smile):Haan I want you to get gift from your Bhaiya now(seeing Ranveer):Give the gift Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile shook his head as yes to Ishani): hmm okay(he showed the three covers in his hands to Mala with a smile):This is our gift for you and your family Mala from shimla. Your husband and son too shifted themselves here know?they are also in servant quarters only know?For them too we have brought the gift. 
Mala(seeing Ranveer and Ishani a glance and seeing Ranveer with a hesitating):Bhaiya for me and all gift...
Ishani(seeing Mala's hesitating face):Arrey Mala what is there in buying gift for you? You are also a person in this house and you and your family are too our responsibility only. Come on get the gift from Ranveer and then go and show the gifts to your husband and son. I wish they too like the gift. 
Mala with a emotional face took her hand to Ranveer were Ranveer with a happy smile gave the covers in the hands of Mala were Mala got the covers from Ranveer's hand and holding the covers in one hand and then she joined her both the hands to Ishani and Ranveer. 
Ranveer:Come on Mala you don't want to do this and all. See the gift and tell us whether you like it or not. 
Ishani(with a smile took her hand to Mala's hand and made her to put her hands down and seeing her with a smile):Come on see the gift. 
Mala shook her head as yes with a emotional face and then she moved and kept the three covers in a individual sofa and then she took one cover in her one hand and she put her other hand inside the cover and then feeling a cloth she took the cloth out of the cover were she saw a Beautiful Saree in her hand were seeing the Saree and getting its a expensive Saree were the Saree looked like:

Mala(seeing the Saree and seeing Ishani and Ranveer a glance and seeing Ranveer):Bhaiya this much expensive Saree..
Ranveer(with a smile):haan wear it when some function is going on in our house or when you go out with your husband. Now come on see the other gifts. 
Mala with a emotional face shook her head as yes and then she kept the Saree back in the cover and then she kept that cover in the sofa and then she took the next cover from the sofa and then held the cover in her one hand and then putting the other hand inside the cover and then feeling the cloth again and then she took the cloth out of the cover were she saw a Shirt in her hand were the shirt looked like:

Ranveer:Tumhari husband keliye..
Mala seeing Ranveer gave a emotional head shake as okay were Ranveer smiled to her were Mala keeping the shirt back in the cover and then she kept the cover back in the sofa and then she took the next cover and then having the cover in her one hand and then she put her other hand inside the cover and feeling the cloth inside the cover and feeling there are three clothes were she took the clothes outside with her one hand and then keeping the empty cover in the sofa and she held the clothes well in her both the hands and saw the clothes one by one were it was a small pant, t-shirt and over shirt for her son were the dress looked like:

Mala(seeing it and then saw Ranveer and Ishani and seeing Ranveer):Bhaiya thank you so much..
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan If you want to tell thank you means you need to tell to Ishani only she only insisted that we should buy dresses for you, your husband and son.And at last we forgot for Ramu too but when we were purchasing Ishani got the thought of Ramu too and we brought the gift for him also.
Mala hearing it from Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani seeing Mala were Mala was about to open her mouth and before she could tell something 
Ishani:Mala enough as Ranveer said you no need to tell thank you and all. Keep smiling and always be happy that is enough for me.Now come on go and show these dresses to your husband and son. I wish they too like the dresses for them. 
Mala(with a emotional face):surely they will like it Bhabhi. In other house means they will give the used dresses to the servants like us but you are..
Ishani:(Before Mala could complete):Whole day you are with us and you are doing all the works we are telling you to do then for you how will we give the used dresses and all? Tk now(she immediately turned and took the empty cover that Mala put on the sofa and then holding the cover in her one hand and then she got the pant,t-shirt having the over shirt from Mala's hand in her other hand and she putting the dresses in that cover and then holding the cover in her hand and then taking the other two covers in her hand from the sofa and gave the covers to Mala):Tk go to home now. 
Mala(getting the covers from Ishani):But Bhabhi If anybody need anything means I need to be here know so let me go in the night itself and show these dress to my husband and son.
Ishani:Of course some one of us will surely keep calling you only but also now go and show the dresses to your husband and son and then come back and do your work.
Mala(with a emotional face shook her head as yes to Ishani):Tk Bhabhi..
Ishani smiled to Mala were Mala with a emotional face having the covers in her hand turned and she started to walk slowly towards the entrance of the hall were Ishani as soon as Mala went she turned and saw the trolley bag and then she took a cover out of the trolley bag and then seeing the cover and getting whose gift it is and then seeing Ranveer. 
Ishani(giving the cover in the hands of Ranveer):This is for Ramu Bhaiya. He will be in the kitchen doing the dinner you go there itself and give it to him. If he comes here means he need to stop his cooking work so give it to him in the kitchen itself. 
Ranveer(got the cover from Ishani's hand and shook his head as yes): hmm okay..(he started to walk having the cover in his hands towards the kitchen).
Mala walking and going to the entrance of the house and standing in the entrance having the covers in her hands and turned and saw Ishani were seeing Ishani now who was seeing Raagini and Amba with a smile were Mala seeing Ishani with a emotional face thought about Ranveer telling few minutes ago that Ishani only insisted him to buy dress for her, her husband and her son were Mala immediately thought about the way when Ishani came out of the jail and she came to her home to know about Ranveer and her relatives were that time the way she asked Ishani whether she escaped from Jail and has come here and she told that Ranveer is happy in the new life and without minding her the way she closed the door were thinking it Mala felt guilty for behaving like that to Ishani were with a guilty face itself she started to walk from the hall towards the servant quarters.
Ranveer(came inside the kitchen were he saw Ramu cooking well in the kitchen frying something in the kadai and going near him):Ramu..
Ramu(seeing Ranveer):Sir want anything?
Ranveer(with a smile showed the cover in his hand to Ramu):For you we brought a gift from Shimla have it. 
Ramu(with a smile got the cover from Ranveer): Thank you sir. 
Ranveer:you are welcome now open the gift and see. 
Ramu shook his head as yes and holding the cover in his one hand and then with his other hand he lowered the fire of the gas stove holding and turning its knob and then holding the cover in his one hand and then putting his other hand inside the cover and then feeling the cloth he took the cloth out of the cover were seeing its a Shirt he kept the empty cover in the kitchen slap and then he unfolded the shirt and held the shirt in front of him and saw the shirt well and he had a smile in his lips were the shirt was looking like:

Ramu(seeing the shirt and seeing Ranveer):Liked it so much sir thank you. 
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay fine you continue your work let me leave
Ramu shook his head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer too shook his head as yes to Ramu and turned and started to walk out of the kitchen were Ramu folded the shirt and then putting the shirt back in the cover and then keeping the cover in the corner of the slap and then he increased the fire in the gas stove with the knob and continued his frying. 
Ranveer(coming to the hall and coming to Ishani and seeing Ishani):I gave to Ramu too and he liked the shirt.
Ishani:(smiling to Ranveer): hmm okay(she saw the trolley bag and then she took another cover in her hand and then seeing Ranveer):Ranveer close the trolley bag and zip other gifts are for Shivanya, Krisha, Shikhar and Rithika only let us give when we meet them. 
Ranveer shook his head as yes to Ishani and then he closed the trolley bag and then he zipped the trolley bag.
Devarsh(being up seeing everything with a irked face in thoughts):For that servant Mala and all Ranveer and Ishani has brought the gift but for me they didn't buy anything. They didn't remember me too. (he saw the trolley bag in the tea poi and in thoughts):Now they have closed the trolley bag having the gift items. (seeing Ishani with a anger and seeing Ishani having a cover in her hand and in thoughts):Haan the cover Ishani is having in her hand will be the another gift for any of Ranveer's family members only.
Ranveer closed the trolley bag and saw Ishani were Ishani saw the cover in her hand and then getting its for Devarsh were she took a deep breath and saw everyone in the hall were all were chatting happily having the gifts in their hands were Ishani again saw the whole hall a glance and then not finding Devarsh in the hall she saw the gift cover in her hand and thought about Devarsh with a thinking face. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both episodes are wonderful. Thank you very much for your hard work.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

A huge huge congratulations dii , for completing 100 pages ... Love you dii , even I  want to congras you in the 100th page of unsaid feeling 25 ! ... Chocki , just rock the forum .

Hi Amritha
thanks for the wishes for completing 100 pages and thanks for your 
support till date 
love you too dear 
hmm let us see whether the story will go till 25 
rock the forum by reading all the stories dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Noonee ... Dii , I am not in any social networks , just wait for me , let me complete my 25 posts just for you 

hmm okay okay dear 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Happy that you are free today ! 

happy that you are happy ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Both episodes are wonderful. Thank you very much for your hard work.

Hi anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the update 
thanks for reading dear 
keep reading 
😉