Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
All the episodes are faboulous
The way Ranveer ishani spent their time in flight
Ranveer tell the meaning of ishani 's name alphabet is so beautufull
Finally they came home
Amba is the happiest person
Her dada dadi loves her pothi so much
Keep raghni with them u so that our ishveer spent some romantic moment with eacother
Take care
Updatr soon

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked all the episodes and the way Ranveer and Ishani 
spending time in flight and Ranveer telling the meaning of Ishani's name 
alphabet and finally they reaching home 
yes Amba was so much happy 
Raagini is loved so well by her grandparents 
hmm let them keep Raagini with them so that Ishveer can spend time with 
each other in a romantic way 
take care 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 586
Pratik thinking to be grateful to Ranveer and Ishani seeing their back with a smile were having the mobile box in his one hand and mobile in his other hand turned again to Sharman and Parul who were still sitting in the swing were with a smile he went near the swing and he sat in the floor again.
Sharman(seeing pratik):Come on Pratik show your new phone?
Pratik(with a smile showed his phone to Sharman): Haan Bhaiya..
Sharman(getting the phone from Pratik and saw the phone display and operated the phone too and seeing Pratik and with a smile):Really its nice phone Pratik.
Parul(seeing the phone as Sharman was having it in his hand and seeing Pratik):haan Pratik have it safely your sister and sister husband has given with so much love for you. 
Pratik(seeing Parul):haan surely I will keep it safely with me Bhabhi. 
Parul smiled to Pratik were Sharman too smiling gave back the phone to Pratik were Pratik got the phone from Sharman's hand and then he kept the phone back in the mobile box and closed the box and keeping the phone box in his lap and saw Sharman and Parul and started to talk about the gifts were three of them again started to chat among themselves. 
Ranveer and Ishani coming from Sharman, Pratik and Parul they came back to the tea poi were Ishani saw the trolley bag again and then she put her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took a cover out of the bag and then she put her hand inside the cover and moving the cover's two sides and she saw inside the cover and seeing the cloth inside the cover and she raised her head and saw Ranveer who was standing next to her waiting for the next gift. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Its Disha's gift Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Tk you go and give it to her and come let me be here. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes): haan tk 
Ishani having the cover in her hand saw around the hall a glance were as she did not find Disha any where in the hall with a thinking face of where Disha would be were her eyes casually fell on the dinning table were now Disha was sitting in the chair of the dinning table and was seeing her phone in her hand were seeing Disha and with a smile she started to walk towards the dinning table having the cover in her hand were she walking for a few seconds and she finally came to the dinning area from the hall and then she went and stood next to Disha's chair.
Disha(feeling the person near her took her eyes from the phone and turned and raised her head and saw Ishani and gave a fake smile and she got up from the chair and keeping the phone in the dinning table and seeing Ishani): haan Ishani..
Ishani(showed the cover in her hand to Disha):Gift we brought for you from Shimla..
Disha(giving a fake smile got the cover from Ishani's hand):Hmm thank you. 
Ishani(giving a smile to Disha and with the same smile):open and see and tell me whether you like it or not. 
Disha(seeing Ishani with a fake smile itself):What you buy will be surely nice only Ishani. 
Ishani:But also If you see it and tell me that you like it means I will be happy know?
Disha(shook her head as yes to Ishani):haan tk tk let me..
Ishani shook her head as yes to Disha were Disha held the cover in her one hand and then she put her other hand inside the cover were feeling the cloth inside she took the cloth out of the cover were she saw a Salwar Kameez material in her hand were the Salwar Kameez material looked like:

Disha(seeing the Salwar Kameez material and in thoughts):hmm For the girl who need to rule this house you have brought only Salwar Kameez material. All my time now even though I didn't like this Salwar Kameez for the sake of having this luxury life I need to tell that I liked this gift only(took a deep breath and seeing Ishani):Its really so nice Ishani I liked it so much. 
Ishani(seeing Disha with a smile): hmm okay Disha happy that you liked the gift of us. 
Disha with a fake smile shook her head as yes to Ishani were Ishani too giving a light smile to Disha started to walk from there towards the tea poi were as soon as Ishani walked from the dinning area Disha had a irritated face were she took a deep breath and then she kept the Salwar Kameez material back in the cover and then she kept the cover in the dinning table and then she sat in the chair well and then she took her phone from the table and started to see the phone and started to do her work in the phone. 
Ishani(walking from the dinning area and she came to the tea poi in the hall were she saw Ranveer standing and waiting for her and was seeing Raagini with Amba and smiling seeing both Dadi and Pothi were she too saw Amba and Raagini talking to each other and having a smile saw Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice taking his eyes from Amba and Raagini and turned and seeing Ishani):haan Ishani.
Ishani:Shall we go to the next gift?
Ranveer shook his head as yes were Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer and she saw the trolley bag were she then put her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took two covers out and then she saw inside the cover and getting whose gift it is and then she saw Ranveer and showed the covers to Ranveer. 
Ishani:For Manas..
Ranveer(got the covers from Ishani and seeing her):haan let me give(he turned and saw around the whole hall and then saw Manas running around the pillar were Krish was following him around the pillar were seeing it he having a smile in his lips he started to walk towards the pillar were Manas and Krish were playing were walking for a few seconds he came to Manas were Manas too stopped Running seeing Ranveer near him):Manas..
Manas(with a smile):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(showing the covers in his hands):Gifts for you. 
Manas(with a smile got the covers from Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Thank you Ranveer..
Ranveer:you are welcomed come on open and see the gift and tell me whether you liked it or not?
Manas shook his head as yes to Ranveer and then he saw for a place to keep the cover were he saw a small table in the side of the hall next to pillar were he kept one step and going near the table and he kept one cover in the table and then he held the other cover in his one hand and he put his other hand inside that cover and then feeling a cloth he took the cloth out of the cover were he held the gift well in his hand were that gift was a blue checked shirt were the shirt looked like:

Manas had a smile seeing the shirt were he immediately kept the shirt back in the cover and then he kept the cover in the table in the side of the hall near the pillar were he then took the other cover from the table in his one hand and he put his other hand inside the cover and then again feeling a cloth were he took the cloth out of the cover and he held the other gift in front of his eyes were the gift was another stunning stripped shirt were the shirt was the rose color strips shirt with white combination were the shirt looked like:

Manas(seeing that shirt too and seeing Ranveer with a smile):Its really so nice Ranveer thank you so much I liked it so much. 
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay Manas..
Manas(keeping the shirt back in the cover and then he held the cover in his one hand and with other hand he took the another shirt cover from the table and then he held that cover too in the hand having the other cover were having the both cover in the same hand saw Ranveer):Come Ranveer let me tell Ishani that I liked the shirts. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes to Manas):Haan come Manas..
Manas(having the covers in his one hand and seeing Krish who was now cutely rubbing his hands in the pillar and in a affectionate tone):Krish..
Krish(hearing Manas voice turned and seeing manas):Haan Papa..
Manas:Chalo come with me..
Krish cutely hearing manas words started to come to Manas were Manas started to walk towards Ishani in the hall were Krish too started to walk with Manas were Ranveer too having a smile seeing krish cuteness and the beautiful relationship of Manas and Krish having a smile in his lips he too started to walk with them were they three walking for a while and then they came to the hall center near the tea poi were Ishani was seeing the trolley bag.
Ranveer(going and standing next to Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice took her eyes from the trolley bag and seeing Ranveer):you itself came..wo mein..(before she could tell the next word she saw Manas and krish too standing next to Ranveer were seeing them with a smile):Arrey I was seeing Ranveer giving gift to you from here and was seeing for Krish gift in the trolley bag and thought to come there with krish gift but before I search his gift in the trolley bag you all came here. 
Manas(giving a smile to Ishani): I came to tell you that I liked the shirts you and Ranveer have selected for me and thank you Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Manas with a smile):manas come on we all are family members and no need to tell thanks and all.(she smiled to Manas were Manas too shook his head as okay to Ishani were she smiling to Manas and saw Krish who was standing cutely below manas were seeing him):krish..come to Massi..
Krish(seeing Ishani with a smile walked two steps and came to Ishani and cutely):Massi..
Ishani:Wow you have started to speak so well we are proud of you. Who thought you everything?
Krish(cutely showed Manas):papa aur(moved his finger to Parul in the swing and cutely):Mama..
Ishani(had a smile seeing the way Krish addressing Parul as his mother were seeing Krish):So sweet tk wait..(she then saw the trolley bag and searching for a while and took a cover from the trolley bag and then she gave the cover to Manas):This gift for krish. 
Manas immediately keeping the cover of shirts in the sofa and then he got the cover from Ishani's hand and then holding the cover in his one hand and then he put his other hand inside the cover.Manas touching the clothes inside the cover and then he took the clothes one by one and then keeping the cover in the sofa and then seeing the clothes well holding in his both the hands were that was a woolen t-shirt and pant for Krish were the shirt and pant looked like:

Manas(seeing it with a smile and seeing both Ranveer and Ishani who were seeing him):So nice I liked it so much
Ranveer and Ishani smiled and shook their heads as okay to Manas were Manas then showed the dresses in his hands to Krish.
Manas:krish Massi and Massa has brought the dresses for you come on tell thank you to them..
Krish(cutely seeing Ishani and Ranveer):Thank you 
Ishani(with a happy smile bent and took krish in her hand and held krish close to her and seeing him with a smile):So nice you are talking. (seeing Manas):Manas academic year is going to start by next month know? And Krish too has got the age to leave to school right? so school for Krish.
Manas(with a smile): I already started to see the good schools for him and now finalized a school from tomorrow need to do his school works of getting his admitted in that school and by next month need to send Krish to school. 
Ishani(smiling and shook her head as yes to Manas): hmm okay Manas (seeing Krish):Soon Krish baby is going to start his education as he has reached his 3 and half years. 
Krish(smiling well to Ishani): hmm 
Ishani with a happy smile held Krish well with her one hand and then with her other hand she held Krish chin well and then she took her lips to Krish cheek and was going to give a kiss to krish were Ranveer seeing it immediately had a admiring face and he was again about to fall in love with Ishani were now Ishani kissed Krish's cheek were that completely made Ranveer to fall in love with Ishani were his face was so much mesmerized looking Ishani's love for Krish. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi dii , I need to post 25  posts , to chat on pmsv, let me !
RookeyRookers thumbnail
sakshi5050 thumbnail

do you have facebook account 
come in facebook you can chat with me I am free only todayπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Sakshi dii , I need to post 25  posts , to chat on pmsv, let me !

yes dear you can πŸ˜‰
RookeyRookers thumbnail
So nice update sakshi dii , as usual you rocked it , just waiting for the next sweetie , I love the last part much !
RookeyRookers thumbnail
A huge huge congratulations dii , for completing 100 pages ... Love you dii , even I  want to congras you in the 100th page of unsaid feeling 25 ! ... Chocki , just rock the forum .