Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Aahh this devarsh, chaitali & disha have spoiled my mood...I've never seen such leeches like them...when they'll get a perfect punishment didu??...these snakes should be thrown out of RV Mansion s soon s possible... Be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
sorry to spoil your mood with Devarsh , Disha and Chaitali 
yes no one can see such a leeches in our lives 
wish they get some punishement from god and they are thrown out of 
RV mansion 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Devarsh..Disha..and Chaitali..should get a tight punishment.. Waiting for that episode..;)

So ishveers romance..best part in the whole trip..
So the new chapter is going to start..let's see what's that..I m sure that would be best..and we will enjoy it..
Waiting for next..update soon..
And I am really sorry di..I am not able to reply u from long time.. feeling worse..!!:(

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
hmm wish those three people get a good punishment 
glad you liked Ishveer romance in the whole trip 
yes now next thing will come in their life 
thanks for the trust you have on me that I will give the best and I will 
try my best dear 
ya let me update the next dear 
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
If you read that is itself more than enough for me 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Deleted
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 584
Ranveer got the car key from Ramu and signed Ramu to leave were Ramu too shook his head and he started to move from there to Kitchen were Ranveer putting the car key in his pant pocket and then he saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing inside the trolley bag that was open in the tea poi. Ishani then putting her hand inside the trolley bag and then took two boxes in her hand and turned to Ranveer and signed him to come near her were Ranveer keeping two steps and he came and stood next to Ishani were Ishani showed the boxes to Ranveer. 
Ishani:For Maa..
Ranveer(got the boxes from Ishani and shook his head as yes): hmm okay let me give(he giving a smile to Ishani and started to walk and walking three steps went to Amba were Amba sitting in the sofa and having Raagini in her lap was smiling to Raagini were seeing Amba):Maa...
Amba(smiling to Raagini and hearing Ranveer's voice seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(giving the boxes to her):These gifts we brought for you from Shimla..
Amba(with a happy smile):Oh for me...(she held Raagini surrounded by her one hand and with other hand she got the two boxes from Ranveer and then she kept the boxes in her lap were she took one box in her one hand and thought how to open it).
Kailash(seeing Ranveer giving the gift to Amba and seeing Amba having Raagini and gifts with her and got up from the common sofa and he came near Amba and stood near Amba's sofa):Amba give Raagini to me let me keep her you open your gifts and see. 
Amba(seeing Kailash):Its okay let me keep Raagini after one week she has come to me. 
Kailash:Arrey for me too she is pothi only(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(who was seeing Amba's face and the way she is talking with a silent face hearing Kailash calling her turned and raised her head and saw Kailash who was standing near the sofa and having a cute smile):Dada..
Kailash:haan come to Dada(he bent and opened his hands to Raagini were Raagini immediately cutely showed her hands to Kailash were he took Raagini in his hand and held Raagini in his hand).
Amba(seeing Kailash with a cute anger face);Kailashji after seeing my gift I will come and get Raagini..
Kailash:(smiling to Raagini and seeing Amba):haan tk tk you can first see your gift(telling it he started to walk to the common sofa and he sat in the common sofa next to Baa and made Raagini to sit in his lap).
Baa(seeing Raagini in Kailash lap and cutely took her hand and pinched Raagini's cheek):Raagini how are you?
Raagini(cutely seeing Baa smiling well): Baa...
Baa too smiled to Raagini and started to play were Kailash too started to play with Raagini were Amba seeing Raagini with Kailash and Baa having a smile in her lips and then she held one gift box Ranveer gave in her one hand and with her other hand she opened the gift box were Ranveer still standing near Amba to open the gift box waited near Amba itself to see her reaction were Ishani too stood near the tea poi and saw Amba and waited for Amba's reaction were as soon as Amba's opened the gift box she saw the necklace in the gift box were the necklace looked like:

Amba seeing the necklace inside the box had a happy smile were she closed that necklace box and she kept it in her one knee and then she took the other box that was in her other knee and she opened that box too with her hands and she saw inside the box were that box too had the necklace were that necklace looked like:

Amba(seeing that necklace too and she closed the necklace box and she saw Ranveer with a smile):Its really so nice Ranveer I liked it so much both the necklace are really nice. 
Chaitali(who was seeing the gifts trolley bag in the tea poi and now hearing that Amba has got two necklace seeing Mithesh sitting near her and in a low tone):Ranveer and Ishani has brought necklace for Amba I think for me too they would have brought necklace only know?
Mithesh(seeing Chaitali with a silent face and in a low tone):Chaitali Amba is Ranveer's mother he will buy for her and what is the need for Ranveer to buy necklace for you?. If you want you go and ask to any of your sons. 
Chaitali(seeing Mithesh):When Ranveer is there why should I waste my son's money.tk let me see what Ranveer has brought for me. (telling it she turned and saw Amba and Ranveer were they were talking something and smiling).
Ranveer(smiling to Amba):Ishani only selected the necklace for you Maa. 
Amba(smiling to Ranveer): Haan she has selected so well(moving her head from Ranveer and seeing Ishani): Nice gift Ishani I like it so much. 
Ishani(seeing Amba): Haan Maa happy that you liked it..
Amba:Haan 
Ishani(smiling and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer come..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani and turning to her and coming to her):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Let me give the next gift. 
Ranveer:hmmm(he saw for Ishani her to give the next gift).
Ishani(saw the trolley bag and then she put her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took two covers in her hand and then she saw inside the cover and then making sure those things are for Kailash she gave those covers in the hands of Ranveer):For Baba..
Ranveer(Getting the cover from Ishani and seeing her):hmm okay(telling it he moved two steps and going to Kailash were Kailash was smiling to Raagini and Baa too was playing with Raagini seeing it having a smile):Baba..
Kailash(hearing Ranveer's voice raised his head and seeing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(showing the covers in his hand):For you Baba we brought it from Shimla. 
Kailash(with a smile holding Raagini well in his one hand and with other hand he got the covers from Ranveer and kept it in the sides of the sofa were as he kept it that was the moment Amba kept her necklace box in the sofa she was sitting and then she got up from the sofa and came to Kailash and then she immediately took Raagini from kailash's lap and held Raagini close to her were as he didn't expect seeing Amba):Amba why did you take my pothi from me?
Amba(seeing Raagini with a smile and seeing Kailash with a fun anger):Raagini is pothi for me also so I too have rights to take her when ever I want.you got your gifts know?open the gift and see let me go and be with Raagini(seeing Raagini with a smile): Hain na Raagini..
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Amba smiling to Raagini and she started to walk from there were everyone seeing the fun fight of Kailash and Amba had a happy smile in their faces were Ishani had a happy smile seeing Raagini getting well with all the family members were Kailash too had a smile giving a impossible head shake were Amba went and sat in the individual sofa again and she kept the necklace boxes in her side and made Raagini comfortable in her lap were Kailash with a smile saw Ranveer. 
Kailash:Your Maa is so happy seeing Raagini and she is so much loving Raagini.
Ranveer(smiling to Kailash):haan Baba being with Raagini Maa is so much happy tk you see the gift Baba..
Kailash:haan tk..(he took one cover from the side of the sofa and then he put his hand inside the cover were he was able to feel a cloth inside were he took the cloth out of the cover and keeping the cover in his lap and he unfolded the cloth were he finally got the thing is jacket).
Kailash had a smile seeing the jacket in his hands were he held the jacket with his both the hands and saw the jacket well were the the jacket was black and blue mixed color and looked like:

Kailash(had a smile in his face and seeing Ranveer):Its so nice Ranveer..
Ranveer:Happy that you liked it Baba you can wear it when you go for walking in the morning during winter season. 
Kailash:haan sure(he folded the jacket immediately and putting it in the cover and took that cover and kept it side to him in the sofa and then he took the other cover and the putting his hand inside the cover and took the cloth out of the cover and then keeping the cover in his lap and then he unfolded the cloth were it was the other jacket).
Kailash holding the jacket in his both the hands saw the other jacket Ranveer gave him were that jacket was complete black color were the jacket looked like:

Kailash(seeing that too and seeing Ranveer):Very nice Ranveer I liked it so much(Ranveer gave a head shake and smiled to Kailash were Kailash too smiling to Ranveer and seeing Ishani near the tea poi):Ishani I liked the gift.
Ishani(who was seeing Kailash only as he was seeing the jacket and smiling to Kailash): hmm okay baba..
Ranveer smiling happily and then he again came to Ishani and signed her to get the next gift were Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer and then she saw the trolley bag again and then she putting her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took a bit big box and she gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the box in his hand 
Ishani:Aye(before she could tell).
Ranveer:haan I know for whom is this let me give..(telling it then he started to walk towards Laxmi who was sitting next to Baa. Ranveer came to Laxmi and standing near Laxmi and gave the box to Laxmi)
Ranveer:Massi Its for you...
Laxmi(seeing the box with a aww face and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Make up kit for me. (with a happy smile):Thank you thank you so much. I have only small small make up kits and now very big make up kit thank you so much. 
Ranveer(with a smile still holding the make up kit in front of Laxmi and with a smile):Haan you will have all the kind of make up items in it and we know you love make up so only I and Ishani planned for make up kit for you. 
All of them were smiling seeing the happiness of Laxmi were Laxmi too with a smile sitting in the sofa itself got the make up kit from Ranveer and kept the make up kit in her lap and saw the make up kit so well were the make up kit looked like:

Laxmi was happily seeing the make up kit were Ranveer too getting that Laxmi liked the gift and he again went to Ishani were Ishani too had a happy smile seeing Laxmi's excitement seeing the make up kit. 
Amba(seeing Raagini):Did you see your Choti Dadi's happiness? she loves make up items so much and correctly your Mama and Papa has brought her make up kit. 
Raagini(laughed cutely to Amba and in a cute tone): hmm Choti Dadi..
Amba(with a surprise look):Arrey you have started to grab the words too?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmmm
Amba(with a love for her granddaughter held Raagini's hand and kissed Raagini's hand lovingly):lovely meri Raagini..
Raagini smiled to Amba were Lamxi opened the make up kit and seeing the make up items and seeing Ishani who was now seeing inside the trolley bag. 
Laxmi:Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Laxmi's voice and took her eyes from the trolley bag and seeing Laxmi): Haan Massi. 
Laxmi:Thank you for the gift. 
Ishani(with a smile):Don't want thank you and all Massi just smile that is enough. 
Laxmi:Haan you have given me make up kit know so I will be smiling only today completely. 
Ishani:haan that is enough(telling it and seeing Laxmi again was seeing the make up kit having a smile in her lips she saw the trolley bag again and then she putting her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took a cover from the trolley bag and then she saw inside the cover and then seeing Ranveer she gave the cover to him):For Parul's Papa..
Ranveer(getting it and then with a smile): hmm(he started to walk to Laxmi's husband who was sitting on the other side to Laxmi and seeing her with a comedy expression as Laxmi was seeing the make up kit were going near Laxmi's husband):Massa. 
Laxmi's husband(taking his eyes from Laxmi and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer why did you get make up kit for Laxmi?
Ranveer:Massi loves make up so only. 
Laxmi's husband:Already she will make up so much and show her face to me and will make me scared now again you have given a high level make up kit to her here after see she will make everyone scared in this house.
Laxmi(hearing what her husband said and seeing him):hello people seeing you only will get scared not seeing my make up.
Laxmi's husband:Haan haan everyone knows for what they will get scared seeing you or seeing me?
All were laughing seeing Laxmi and Laxmi's husband fun fight
Ranveer(too smiling and seeing Laxmi's husband):Massa let Massi too make up and look charming If she look charming means its pride for you only. (showing the cover to Laxmi's husband):Now come on get your gift from me. 
Laxmi's husband(seeing Ranveer with a smile): hmm tk(he got the gift cover from Ranveer and then he put his hand inside the cover and then he feeling a cloth inside it and then he took the cloth out of the cover and seeing its kurta were he kept the cover in his lap)
Laxmi's husband unfolded and held the kurta with his both the hands well and saw the kurta well were the kurta looked like:

Laxmi's husband(folding the kurta and seeing Ranveer): hmm very nice Ranveer..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Laxmi's husband and walked and came to the tea poi were Laxmi's husband keeping the kurta inside the cover and having the cover in his hand and seeing Ishani. 
Laxmi's husband: Ishani I liked the Kurta so much. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmm happy that you liked it Massa. 
Laxmi's husband shook his head as yes to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to Laxmi's husband and then she saw Ranveer came to her and then she saw the trolley bag were she immediately put her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took a cover and then a heart shaped gift box and then having both in her two hands and showed it to Ranveer. 
Ishani:For Parul..
Ranveer(getting the cover and the heart shaped box in his both the hands and seeing Ishani): hmm okay(he searched for Parul and saw Parul and Sharman sitting in the swing and Pratik sitting in the floor below them and three of them chatting were seeing them with a smile he started to walk towards them).
Ishani too seeing for Parul and getting them sitting in the swing were she too saw them as Ranveer was going towards them were Ranveer walking 4-5 steps went and stood near the swing. 
Ranveer(showing the cover and the heart shaped gift box to Parul):For you. 
Parul(with a smile got the cover in her one hand and the heart shaped gift box in her other hand and smiled to Ranveer): Thank you Bhaiya..
Ranveer:(with a cute smile):you are welcomed my sweet sister..
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):What special for your sister Ranveer..?
Ranveer(smiling to Sharman): Wait she will open know?you can see what I and Ishani have brought for her. 
Sharman(shaking his head as yes): Okay (seeing parul):Come on open it. 
Parul(seeing Sharman): haan let me(she kept the box in the swing near her and then she held the cover well in her one hand and with other hand she put the hand inside the cover and she feeling the thing inside and then she held the thing in her hand and then she took the thing out of the cover and she saw in her hand were that was a slipper).
parul seeing the slipper and then she bent and kept it in the floor and then she put her hand inside the cover again and then she took the other slipper and then she bent and kept it in the floor and saw the slippers were the slipper was a soft slipper and was a black slipper were the slipper looked like:

Ishani(seeing Parul has opened the cover and then she too walked and came to them and then she too stood next to Ranveer and seeing parul):Parul after few days your legs could swell so that time wear this pregnancy slipper you will feel relaxed
Parul(seeing Ishani and then seeing the slipper in the floor and seeing Ishani again):Thank you so much Bhabhi really(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile):you both have given a best gift. 
Sharman(with a smile): Haan always my sister knows to give best gift to everyone. 
Parul(seeing Sharman):Hello Sharmanji my brother too joined and only presented this okay. 
Sharman:But Ishani only would have done the selection(he saw both Ranveer and Ishani sitting in the swing):Hain na Ishani..
Ishani(having a smile seeing Parul and Sharman's cute fight):See Bhaiya as Parul said I and Ranveer discussed and only brought everything. As Parul was pregnant we were so happy so only we thought to buy something related to pregnancy and so only we brought pregnancy slippers to Parul that will be needed for her as days go. 
Sharman:(shaking his head as yes): Haan okay Ishani I loved the gift for Parul(seeing Parul):Tk madam as my sister itself told that she discussed with your brother and only have brought the gifts so come on open the next gift they have given.
Parul(with a smile seeing Sharman): Haan let me..(she then took the heart shaped gift box in the swing next to her and then she took the gift box in her hand and she took the cover in her lap with her other hand and she kept the cover near her in the swing and then she opened the heart shaped gift box)
As she opened the gift box she was able to see the chocolates in that heart shaped box were the box was like:

Parul(seeing the chocolates and seeing Ishani):Bhabhi chocolates..
Ishani(with a smile): Haan as days go your tongue will require different tastes and chocolates is a essential thing during this pregnancy time so when ever you feel to have sweets or chocolates have this chocolate okay?
Parul(with a emotional smile): Thank you Bhabhi. 
Ishani(with a smile): you are welcome..
Parul(seeing Ranveer):Thank you Bhaiya I loved the gift so much. 
Ranveer:(with a happy smile):happy that you liked it Parul..
Sharman, Parul, Ishani, Ranveer and Pratik everyone smiled cutely were a happy family moment was in the whole hall of RV mansion.
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish i could have those chocolates didu, it looked sooo mouth watering 😆 😆...the gifts were awesome... But that greedy chaitali...hope both Ranveer & Ishaani will gift her a bag full of mud so that i can apply those muds in her disgusting face s a facewash 😆...waiting for the next gift sessions didu...stay healthy & be safe
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 585
Ranveer, Ishani, Parul, Sharman and pratik smiled well were all were so happy in RV mansion were the happiness was seen in the complete RV mansion hall were Devarsh standing in the above corridor and was seeing the hall with a irked face. 
Devarsh(in thoughts):Ranveer and Ishani has brought the gift items for everyone and now they are creating a heavy drama in this whole house. (he had a irked face).
Ishani(seeing Parul):Tk Parul you keep the gift let me send other gift through Ranveer. 
Parul:haan tk Bhabhi(she smiled to Ishani).
Ishani too smiled to Parul and saw Ranveer who was standing next to her and signed him to come were Ranveer too seeing Ishani shook his head as coming were Ishani and Ranveer started to walk from there were they walked and came back to the tea poi were Ishani came to the tea poi and seeing everyone in the sofa sitting and smiling to each other and she saw Raagini were Raagini was cutely talking to Amba sitting in Amba's lap were Amba too was smiling happily to her pothi were Ishani had a smile seeing it were she saw the trolley bag again and then she put her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took a box out from trolley bag were she saw Ranveer and gave the box in Ranveer's hand. 
Ishani:For Baa. 
Ranveer(got the box from Ishani and shook his head as yes): hmm okay(he started to walk to Baa were going to the common Sofa and saw Baa were Baa was talking to Laxmi smiling were seeing Baa):Baa..
Baa(raised her head and seeing Ranveer with a smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer(gave the box in the hands of Baa):Have it Baa this is our gift for you. 
Baa(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer why you need to bring gift and all to this old lady? In this age what I am going do with gifts and all?
Ranveer(with a smile):Baa come on you are the modern Baa right. your age does not matter but for me you are always young and cute. (showing the box to Baa):Get it Baa. 
Baa(smiling to Ranveer):Tk (getting the box from Ranveer):Thank you. 
Ranveer:Baa no thank you I just want your cute smile. 
Baa(smiled well to Ranveer and seeing him):Enough?
Ranveer:(smiling to Baa): hmm okay now come on open the gift..
Laxmi(with a excitement):haan Baa open the gift I am sure Ranveer and Ishani would have brought a useful thing only for you. 
Baa(smiling to Laxmi):Tk tk let me(she opened the box were she then took a Tablet out from it and having the box in her lap and saw the tablet in her one hand were she saw the tablet with a silent face and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer for me why Tablet and all in this age?
Ranveer(with a smile got the tablet from Baa's hand and turned on the tablet and before tablet could load itself seeing Baa):Baa this is Kindle Tablet. It has all the books like Mahabhrat, Ramayan and almost all sort of books Preloaded in it and you can even download new books too and you can keep on learning anytime and anywhere using this tablet. 
Baa(with a happy smile):Its for reading then thank you Ranveer you have brought a very good gift for me. 
Ranveer(seeing the tablet has been loaded and getting the preloaded books list and then he gave the tablet to Baa telling):Then for this kind of educated and modern Baa these kind of tablet are necessary so only we brought this for you. 
Baa got the tablet from Ranveer and smiling to Ranveer and saw the tablet were the tablet was showing the preloaded books in its display were the tablet looked like:

Baa(seeing Ranveer):Very nice Ranveer I liked it so much
Ranveer:hmm happy Baa..
Baa(seeing Ishani too near the tea poi): Ishani very nice gift I loved it. 
Ishani(seeing Baa with a smile): Hmm okay Baa. 
Ranveer smiled well seeing Baa and then seeing Baa started to see the tablet he started to walk from there and then he came to Ishani and stood next to her and cutely seeing Ishani signed her to get the next gift were Ishani too cutely smiled to Ranveer and shook her head as yes and then she saw the trolley bag and then put her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took two boxes in her hand seeing the boxes and Ranveer. 
Ishani:Let me give this gift. 
Ranveer(seeing the boxes in Ishani's hand and getting its shoe boxes and seeing Ishani with a smile):Oh this gift is for your father?
Ishani:(with a smile shook her head as yes): haan for my father let me itself give. 
Ranveer:Tk you itself give let me come with you. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes): Haan tk come..
Ishani telling it with a happy smile having the boxes of shoes in her hands saw the hall a glance and spotted Nitin sitting in the chair next to the stairs were Ishani with a smile started to walk towards Nitin were Ranveer too searching and finding Nitin and seeing Ishani started to walk he too started to walk beside Ishani were as they were walking Nitin was seeing his phone and doing something in his phone were Ishani and Ranveer came to Nitin and stood in front of Nitin were Nitin feeling a person in front of him took his eyes from the phone and raised his head and saw Ishani and Ranveer in front of him were he having a cute smile in his lips he got up from the chair and he saw both Ranveer and Ishani and then seeing Ishani with a cute face raised his eyebrows and asked her as what were Ishani too cutely smiled to her father and then she showed the boxes of shoes to Nitin. 
Ishani:papa its gift for you from both of us. 
Nitin(with a smile seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):Oh gift from Shimla?(he put his phone inside his overcoat pocket and he got the boxes from Ishani):hmm thank you so much my beti. 
Ishani:I don't want thank you for it.
Nitin:then?
Ishani:Always you be smiling Papa that is enough for me. 
Nitin(smiled well to Ishani and in a cute tone):Till you are with me surely I will he happy only Ishani. 
Ishani:haan I will always be with you now come on open the boxes. 
Nitin:hmm okay(he took one box in his one hand and bent and kept that box in the chair he was sitting and then with his both the hands he holding the box and opened the box and saw a pair of shoes were he took the shoes out with his one hand from the box and saw the shoes).
The shoes that was in the hands of Nitin brought a smile in his lips were that a formal shoes were that was black color shoes with shoe laces were the shoes looked like:

Nitin(seeing the shoes in his hands and seeing Ishani):hmm so nice shoes(he then kept the shoes back in the box and then he closed the box and then he bent and kept that box in the chair and then he took the other box from the chair and then he opened that box too and then he took the other shoes from the box).
Nitin holding the shoes in his one hand saw the shoes were the shoes was brown in color with laces in it were seeing the shoes it again brought smile in Nitin's lips were the shoes were looking like:

Keeping those shoes too back in the box and then he closed the box and then he kept that box too back in the chair and seeing Ishani and Ranveer with a smile. 
Nitin:(seeing Ishani):Very nice shoes Ishani I love your gift
Ishani:hmm happy Papa that you liked the gift we gave. 
Nitin(smiling to Ishani and seeing Ranveer):Thanks for the gift Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Nitin with a smile):Uncle please when Ishani is your daughter please think me also like your son. So no thank you to your son. 
Nitin(laughing cutely): hmm okay fine Ranveer 
Ranveer too smiled and shook his head as yes to Nitin. 
Ishani(smiling seeing Ranveer's cuteness and seeing Nitin):Tk Papa let us go and give the other gifts too. 
Nitin:haan okay Ishani (he smiled to Ishani)
Ishani started to walk from there were Ranveer too started to walk with Ishani were Nitin turned and took the boxes of shoes from the chair and then he kept the shoes boxes in the floor below the chair were he then sat in the chair and then took the phone out of the overcoat pocket and he started to do his work in the phone. Ranveer and Ishani came to the tea poi and then Ishani put her hands in the trolley bag and then she took a box and then showed the box to Ranveer. 
Ishani:For mithesh Kaka..
Ranveer(getting the box from Ishani): hmm okay (he saw for Mithesh and seeing Mithesh and Chaitali in the chairs in the side of the hall and he started to walk towards Mithesh were he walked and came to Mithesh and smiling to Mithesh):kaka..
Mithesh(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(showing the box to Mithesh):For you Kaka..
Mithesh(with a smile getting the box): hmm thank you Ranveer..
Ranveer:No thank you Kaka open the gift and tell me whether you like it or not that is it. (he smiled cutely to Mithesh).
Mithesh(too smiling to Ranveer): hmm okay Ranveer let me open it.
Ranveer smiled and shook his head as okay to Mithesh were Mithesh opened the box were Chaitali too was seeing it a excitement of what would Ranveer and Ishani brought for Mithesh were as soon as Mithesh opened the box they saw the sweets inside were seeing the sweets in it Mithesh had a happy smile were the sweets in the box looked like:

Mithesh(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Surely I will like it Ranveer..
Ishani seeing that Mithesh has saw the gift she put her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took the gift of Chaitali in her hand and she started to walk towards Mithesh and Chaitali were she walked and came near Chaitali and Mithesh were she came and stood next to Ranveer and saw Mithesh. 
Ishani:Liked the gift know kaka?
Mithesh(smiling well to Ishani): Haan loved it Ishani(he closed the sweet box and seeing Ishani): I will have the sweets for sure. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm okay(seeing Chaitali near Mithesh):Kaki..
Chaitali(seeing the sweet box in Mithesh hand having a not liking face in thoughts): hmm for that Amba and all Necklace and for that Kailash and all Jacket but for this Mithesh only sweets..
Ishani(seeing Chaitali not responding and seeing her thinking face in a bit loud tone):Kaki..
Chaitali(hearing Ishani's voice coming out of the thoughts seeing Ishani and bringing a fake smile):Haan Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile showed the gift of Chaitali to her):For you our gift. 
Chaitali saw the gift of her in the hands of Ishani were seeing the gift she got to know its the diet foods basket were the basket was full of diet foods that were completely covered by the plastic cover and then above the cover it was a gift ribbon were seeing it and seeing Ishani. 
Chaitali:Ishani aye...
Ishani(before Chaitali could tell with a smile):Diet foods for you kaki..
Chaitali(without anyway): hmm okay okay (getting the diet foods basket from Ishani keeping it in her lap and seeing Ishani): Nothing else for me?
Ishani(with the same smile):Kaki more than Diet what kind of thing young people like you like?So only we decided to buy diet foods basket for you. Liked it know?
Chaitali:(giving a fake smile):Liked it...
Ishani shook her head as yes and she turned and started to walk were Ranveer too turned and started to walk with Ishani were Chaitali as soon as Ranveer and Ishani walked from there she held the basket in front of her face and saw the diet foods basket were the basket looked like:

Chaitali(seeing the basket of diet foods and seeing Mithesh who was now smiling seeing the sweets box in a bit low scolding tone):What you are smiling seeing the sweet box?
Mithesh(seeing Chaitali with a smile):haan Ranveer and Ishani has brought me what I like so much so obviously I will smile. 
Chaitali(with a anger face):For Amba they have brought the necklace and for Kailash jackets and even for Baa they have brought tablet but for us just this sweets and diet foods?
Mithesh(seeing Chaitali with a silent confirmed face in a low tone):Chaitali you are seeing the value of the gift Ranveer and Ishani has given to us but Ranveer and Ishani has brought the gift that will give smile to everyone. Getting that I like sweets they have brought the sweets to me and made me smile and Amba likes Necklace so they brought the necklace for Amba and made her smile. They have brought the gifts what each one of the persons heart likes If you can't get that means there is no use in you living this life.(telling it giving a up and down look he turned to other side and saw the way Krish was running and playing around the pillar and Manas running behind Krish).
Chaitali hearing what Mithesh said now had a irritated face and sat silently. 
Ishani and Ranveer came back to the tea poi were Ishani put her hand inside the trolley bag and then she took two covers in her hand and she saw the cover inside it and then seeing the clothes inside the cover and seeing Ranveer and giving the cover to Ranveer were Ranveer got the covers from Ishani and saw her.
Ishani:For sharman Bhaiya..
Ranveer shook his head as yes with a smile to Ishani and he started to walk from there to Sharman who was still sitting in the swing and smiling to Parul and Pratik were Ranveer came and stood in front of Sharman, parul and Pratik and saw sharman with a smile. 
Ranveer(giving the cover to Sharman):Sharman for you.
Sharman(with a smile got the cover from Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Thank you Ranveer..
Ranveer:you are welcome. 
Sharman having the two covers in his hands and then keeping one cover on the swing in the side and then he holding the cover in his one hand and putting the other hand inside the cover and then he feeling the cloth inside it and then he took the cloth out of the cover were it was a shirt were he held the shirt in front of him were the shirt was green in color looking like:

Sharman(seeing the shirt and seeing Ranveer): so nice Ranveer its really good looking shirt(seeing Parul): Hain na Parul?
Parul(seeing the shirt and seeing Ranveer):Haan Bhaiya its looking fab..
Ranveer smiled to parul were Sharman putting the shirt back in the cover and then he kept the cover in the swing's side and then he took the other cover and then holding that cover in his one hand and putting his other hand inside the cover and then he feeling the cloth in his hand and then he took the cloth out of the cover were he saw the other shirt were that shirt was a pink shirt that was looking so good were it was looking like:

Sharman(seeing that shirt too seeing Ranveer):So nice shirts Ranveer I liked it. (he smiled well to Ranveer).
Ranveer:hmm okay Sharman have the shirt okay?
Sharman shook his head as okay to Ranveer and then he kept the shirt back in the cover and then he kept the shirt cover back in the swing side were Ranveer too having a smile turned and was about to walk to Ishani were Ishani was having a box in her hand and was walking and coming there were Ranveer without walking stopped there itself were Ishani walking and she came to Ranveer and stood facing Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): what before I come you itself came?. 
Ishani:I took the gift for pratik and saw Pratik is sitting here only know? So why you need to walk again and come and walk again so only I took the gift and came here itself(giving the box to Ranveer):Get the box and give this gift to Pratik. 
Ranveer(getting the box from Ishani with a smile): hmm okay(he turned and saw Pratik who was smiling for some joke of Sharman sitting below the swing and in a normal tone):pratik.
Pratik(smiling well to Sharman and seeing Ranveer with a smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile showed the box to Pratik):This gift is for you. 
Pratik(with a smile got up from the floor and he stood in front of Ranveer and seeing Ranveer with a smile): hmm thanks for the gift Ranveer and thanks for the job too I liked the job so much. 
Ranveer:(smiling well):Mota Babu when did you become this much formal to me? See you are brother to Ishani and If you are brother to Ishani means for me too you are brother only know?So you should never tell thank you to your brother. What ever I do to you is my duty as a big brother okay?(he asked it with a cute smile and showed the gift to Pratik):Now get the gift and see what is in it.
Pratik with a emotional smile got the gift from Ranveer were Sharman and Parul exchanged a smile to each other seeing the way Ranveer is taking care of everyone and then they saw Pratik were Pratik was opening the box were after opening the box he got a new branded smartphone were the phone in the box brought a smile to Pratik lips were he turned on the phone were as he turned on the phone showed its display to him after loading itself 
were the phone was looking like:

Pratik(having the box in his one hand and the phone in his other hand and seeing Ranveer):its so nice Ranveer I liked it. 
Ranveer(smiling to Pratik): hmm okay done
Pratik(seeing Ishani):Thank you Ishani..
Ishani:Arrey no thank you and all. 
Pratik:Tk I liked the phone so much. 
Ishani:you have joined the job and you said you liked the job so you will be needing phone for sure so keep this phone okay?
Pratik(shook his head as yes with a smile): hmm okay Ishani..(Ishani smiled back to him).
Sharman(seeing Ishani): Ishani the shirts too were nice I liked it so much. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmm okay Bhaiya...(seeing Ranveer):Tk Ranveer come only few more gifts let us give..
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani): Haan okay(he turned and started to walk).
Ishani too started to walk with Ranveer were pratik seeing the phone and saw Ranveer and Ishani's back with a smile in his lips. 
Pratik(in thoughts):Surely till Ranveer and Ishani is together everything will be perfect in RV mansion and what all Ranveer and Ishani are doing for that I will always be grateful. (he had a grateful smile in his lips).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Wow those gifts r terribly fantastic... Really ISHVEER have given good gifts to all...& all r grateful to them except for those shitty trios whose filthy names i don't even like to write...waiting for ISHVEER romantic moments didu...be safe & sound
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both updates are amazing.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Thank you for writing 2 updates. So happy. Both episodes are wonderful. Ishaani is such a sweet girl. She tries to make everyone smile and feel contented. She has chosen wonderful gifts. Chaitali is very greedy. She is never satisfied. 
Update soon
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Such great pictures darling. I like necklace for Amba most of all.
I like the moment when Amba and Kailash were fighting over Raagini. So deep love for their granddaughter. They missed her so much