ya let me update the next dear 
bye 
take care 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

I'm sure that Amba's happiness can't be described in words right now...after 1 week she's seeing her son, daughter-in-law & beloved grandchild... I totally loved Nitin's surprise to both ISHVEER & RAAGINI...at last Ishaani got back her long lost happiness...but i seriously don't like chaitali, devarsh & disha...they're worse than a selfish person...they're leeches in RV Mansion...they still call Ranveer's family a servant...they should get thrown out of the house... Anyways didu another fascinating update u have given...be safe & sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes surely Amba's happiness can never be explained in words she is 
very emotional right now seeing her son daughter in law and her 
beloved grandchild after one week 
glad you liked Nitni's surprise to Ishveer and Raagini and the way Ishani 
got back her long lost happiness 
Chaitali , Devarsh and Disha could never ever change they are worst than a 
selfish person and yes they are leeches in RV mansion 
they should be thrown out of the house as they are still calling Ranveer family
as servant family 
glad you liked the update
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing update, Sakshi

Waiting for the next. You made us so addicted to your story. Thank you for that.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update dear 
glad you liked my story to that extreme 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi

At last Ishveer have returned home. Can't imagine the happiness of Amba. 
Devarsh is a fool. I can't bear him. 
Update soon.
😊😉😉

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes finally ishveer have come back home and yes we can't imagine Amba's 
happiness 
Devarsh is a stupid person only always 
ya let me update dear 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Rookey 
welcome to the forum 
thanks for the comment 
happy that got a new friend and a silent reader came out with her comment 
glad you liked my story to that extreme 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

I'm a bit busy today preparing for my test. The episode is very interesting.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
okay dear do the exam well 
all the best 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

Thanks for update. How are you? Hope you are fine. 
Ishveer are happy meeting their relatives. Disha and Devarsh are disgusting. Amba was about to cry seeing Raagini and Ishveer. She missed them so much.
Update soon.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
wish you are too good 
yes Ishveer are happy to meet their relatives and Disha and Devarsh 
can never ever change in their life 
yes Amba may even cry seeing Raagini and ishveer she has missed them so much 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 583
Ranveer and Ishani stood in the entrance of the house and seeing their whole family members in the hall had a happy smile in their faces were they exchanged the happy smile among both of them and then again saw everyone in the hall with a happy smile in their faces. All the family members seeing Ranveer and Ishani in the entrance of the house one by one they all got up from the sofa's and chairs they were sitting and all of them saw Ranveer and Ishani with a happy smile. Nitin too standing behind Ranveer and Ishani had a happy smile in his lips.
Disha(seeing Ranveer and Ishani in the entrance of the house and having a light impossible head shake and in thoughts): hmm Servant and his wife came home. (she gave a not minding irritated face).
Devarsh(who was seeing the hall standing up in the corridor near the corridor stand now seeing Amba with the Aarti Thali in her hand and then saw the entrance of the house and seeing Ranveer and Ishani there in thoughts):oh Servant is back home. (giving a smile to himself and in thoughts):Even now If Ranveer is angry on me and he try to send me out Ishani is there to protect me. Ishani fool will always only stand by her family side with that stupidity of Ishani I will escape. (he hit his side well in the wall and stood and saw the hall and started to see what is going on in the hall).
Ranveer(seeing Amba and seeing the Aarti Thali in her hand and then seeing Ishani and in a normal tone):Maa is going to welcome us with Aarti I think so let us wait here.
Ishani turned and saw Ranveer and giving a cute smile to him shook her head as yes were Ranveer too smiled to her and both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile turned to the hall again and stood in the entrance of the house itself were Nitin too seeing Amba's hand having the Aarti Thali and getting that she is going to take Aarti for Ranveer and Ishani and he too stood behind Ranveer and Ishani itself.Raagini cutely saw the whole house and smiled cutely were her eyes now started to glance everyone in the hall and was recognizing them in her mind. 
Amba having the Aarti Thali in her hand and saw Ranveer and Ishani standing in the entrance of the hall with a emotional face were her face had both smile and moist eyes too were seeing both Ranveer and Ishani she was so much happy at her heart were her eyes now went to Raagini who was in the hands of Ishani were seeing Raagini completely Amba's face changed to a emotional face of surprise and happiness were she was not getting any word in her mouth but her face expressed that how much she was happy in her heart. 
Raagini(cutely seeing each one and then seeing Amba finally and then having a wide smile and in a cute loud tone):Daaadi...
Amba(hearing it with a smile were she immediately having a smile started to walk to the entrance of the house having the Aarti in her hand were she walking and then came and stood facing Ranveer and Ishani and seeing Raagini with a happy smile):Raagini..
Ranveer and Ishani had a smile seeing the way Raagini and Amba were attached to each other were Raagini smiling happily seeing Amba after this one week were she cutely showed her two hands to Amba were Amba too seeing Raagini with happy smile. 
Amba(seeing Raagini):Want to come to Dadi?Wait let Dadi first welcome you three..
Raagini(without understanding too smiling well to Amba): hmm
Amba(smiled to Raagini and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Dikhra how are you?
Ranveer(smiling well):Haan Maa I am fine. 
Amba(smiling well to Ranveer and seeing Ishani):Ishani how are you?
Ishani(smiling well):Haan Maa I am fine. How are you?
Amba:Haan I am too fine. Happy to see you all back in home. Without you three our house was really boring and now you three came and (seeing Raagini with a smile):My pothi came here after everything will get well. Wait let me take Aarti..
Ranveer and Ishani with a happy smile and shook their head as okay were Amba started to take Aarthi were as she was taking Aarti to them all the family member with a smile in their faces walked and came to the entrance of the hall and stood behind Amba to welcome Ranveer and Ishani were Amba taking Aarti to Ranveer and Ishani and then she took the flowers from the Thali and she showered the flowers over Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini's head were the flowers fell on their heads and some fell in the floor were Amba then took the Sindoor in her finger and she took it to Ranveer's forehead were Ranveer bowed his head and showed his forehead to Amba were Amba kept the tilak in Ranveer's forehead were Ranveer then raised his head and smiled to Amba were Amba too smiled cutely to him were Amba then took the Sindoor in her finger and took it to Ishani's forehead were Ishani too bowed her head lightly were Amba kept the Tilak in Ishani's forehead were Ishani gave a smile to Amba were Amba too smiled back cutely to Ishani were as both Amba and Ishani were smiling to each other. 
Raagini(cutely took her right hand and showed it in front of Amba's face and in a calling tone):Dadi...
Amba(took her eyes from Ishani and saw Raagini were as Ishani too heard Raagini's voice she too saw Raagini were seeing Raagini):Haan Raagini..
Raagini(cutely took her hand to her chest and cutely seeing Amba):mein...
Amba(understanding Raagini):haan next for you only..(she took the sindoor from the thali in her finger and took her hand to Raagini's forehead telling):how will Dadi forget you?(telling it having a smile in her lips she kept the Thilak in Raagini's forehead and smiled to Raagini were Raagini too cutely smiled to her were Amba smiling well and seeing for Mala):Mala..
Mala(came from behind everyone and coming and standing next to Amba):Maa..
Amba(showing the Aarti to Mala):Take this Thali..
Mala(getting the Thali from Amba):Tk Maa(seeing Ranveer and Ishani giving a smile):Welcome Bhaiya and Bhabhi..
Ishani and Ranveer(giving a smile to her at the same time):Haan..
Mala giving a smile to them having the Aarti Thali in her hand started to walk from there were Amba went front and showed her hands to Raagini were Raagini cutely smiled to Amba and then seeing Ishani and smiling well to Ishani also and then again seeing Amba showed her hands open to her were Amba immediately took Raagini in her hand with all her affection for her granddaughter. 
Amba(holding Raagini well and then lovingly kissing Raagini's cheeks and forehead and seeing Raagini):Meri pothi Dadi missed you so much?you too missed me know?
Raagini(smiling well to Amba and not understanding what she is telling and then cutely): hmmm
Amba(held Raagini so well close to her):Meri Raagini...(she smiled to Raagini were Raagini too smiled well to her).
Amba smiling to Raagini and having Raagini in her hand started to walk inside the hall were Ranveer and Ishani now entered the home keeping two steps were Nitin too entered the home with two steps and with a smile were as soon as Ranveer entered Sharman came and hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged him well and then came out of the hug were Baa came to Ishani were Ishani fell in Baa's feet were Baa blessed her and then Laxmi came and hugged Ishani were Laxmi's husband too smiled to Ishani were Ishani got blessing from Laxmi's husband were he too blessed her were Laxmi and Laxmi's husband came and hugged Ranveer one by one and they welcomed Ranveer were all one by one with a smile and hugs welcomed Ranveer and Ishani were Disha with a fake smile came and stood in front of Ishani and hugged Ishani were Ishani too hugged her and came out of the hug and gave a smile to Disha were Disha too smiled to Ishani.Ranveer came to Baa and fell in her feet and got Baa's blessings and then Kailash too came and hugged Ranveer were Ishani too going to Kailash and fell in his feet and got his blessings were Kailash too blessed her.Mithesh came and hugged Ranveer and Ishani and welcomed both of them were Ishani then hugged both Sharman and Pratik and smiled to them were they too smiled to her and Parul came and hugged Ishani were Ishani too smiled to Parul were Ranveer smiled to chaitali were Chaitali too smiled to Ranveer were Parul came and hugged Ranveer and welcomed Ranveer were Ranveer smiled happily to Parul.Manas came and hugged Ranveer and were Ranveer saw Krish standing near Manas and he lovingly pinched Krish cheek and smiled to him were Krisha too cutely smiled to Ranveer were Ishani smiled to Manas and lovingly pinched Krish cheek were Krish gave a cute smile to Ishani. Taking sometime all the family members welcomed Ranveer and Ishani so well. All of them started to walk inside the hall were Ranveer and Ishani too came inside the hall. Nitin too entered the hall and then he went and sat in a chair in the hall near the stairs and saw everything going to happen were as they enter itself Amba was sitting in the sofa and was having Raagini in her lap and was talking to Raagini were Raagini too was cutely sitting in Amba's lap and talking cutely to her Dadi.
Amba(having Raagini with her and seeing Ranveer and Ishani being welcomed well by all and then seeing everyone came inside the hall and in a normal tone):Tk Ranveer and Ishani you both go to your room and take rest. 
Baa:haan Both of you will be tiered after travelling a lot so go and take rest. 
Ishani(seeing both Amba and Baa):Haan let us but (seeing Baa):Baa we did shopping in Shimla and all the things are in car only. Today is Sunday and all are in the home that too all are in the hall only so let us give the things we brought to all now itself and then let us go to our room and take rest. 
Chaitali(seeing Mithesh in a low tone):Ranveer and Ishani has done shopping as I expected.They would have brought the things for everyone. I am waiting for my gift from Ranveer and Ishani. 
Mithesh(seeing Chaitali with a silent face):The life they have given to us now is itself a gift only Chaitali..
Chaitali(hearing it and seeing Mithesh):Stop it Mithesh its their duty to take care of us now stop taking rubbishs and see what Ranveer and Ishani has brought for us. 
Mithesh saw Chaitali a up and down look and gave impossible head shake to himself. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa Ramu Kaha hain..?
Amba(sitting in the sofa having Raagini in her lap and seeing Ranveer):He is in Kitchen and will be preparing dinner. 
Ranveer:Tk Maa(seeing towards the kitchen):Ramu...
Ramu(after a while came out of the kitchen and then he saw Ranveer and getting Ranveer called him walked and came to Ranveer and giving a smile to Ranveer and Ishani):Welcome Sir (seeing Ishani):Welcome madam..
Both Ranveer and Ishani shook their head as yes to Ramu. 
Ranveer(Seeing Ramu):Ramu there is three trolley bags and one baby carrier in red color car dickey and key is inside the car only so open the dickey and take the bags out and bring the bags to the hall and then lock the car and bring the key.
Ramu:Tk Sir(telling it he started to walk out of the house).
Mala came back to the hall and then she stood near Amba's sofa and saw everyone with a smile. 
Ranveer(seeing everyone a glance and getting some were standing and seeing all):Tk everyone sit let the gift items come..
All of them shook their heads as yes and started to sit in the sofa and the chairs, swing and wait for their gifts with excitement were Devarsh being in the corridor up standing near the room and watching the hall. 
Devarsh(in thoughts):Today I can't go out of the house and I can't go to my friends party too because these people does not seem to be leaving the hall by and crossing them all If I go means I will fall in the eyes of everyone and especially Ranveer's eyes. If he seem and become anger means again I want to fall in everyone feet to stay in this house. So today friends party cancel as They are doing a family drama in the hall. (telling it he had a irritated face).
Baa(sitting in the common sofa next to Laxmi and seeing Ranveer and Ishani):How was Shimla Trip Ranveer and Ishani?
Ishani(immediately):It was fantastic Baa. Really Maa has given a perfect gift to us. (seeing Amba):Thank you maa. 
Amba(smiling to Raagini and hearing Ishani and seeing Ishani):Arrey come on Ishani no thank you and all. 
Ishani:Tk Maa..(she gave a smile to Amba).
Ranveer(seeing Baa):you know what Baa really Shimla is a place of heaven. I think not only for the couple even If we go as family tour that spot will be absolutely fine spot. I think once we should plan for a family trip to Shimla. 
Baa(giving a smile):haan why not Ranveer? Let some day go after that let us plan..
Ranveer(smiling to Baa): Haan Baa.(as he was telling it Ramu brought two trolley bags pulling in his both the hands and kept the trolley bags in the hall in standing postion near Ranveer).
Ramu then started to move to take the other bag from the car were Ranveer saw the bags and getting that Ramu brought the bags having the gift items and he immediately bent and took that gifts bag in his hand and then kept the bag in the tea poi and then he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani you remember know for whom we got what?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with cool look):Haan I remember everything let me take it and give it to you and you go and give the gifts in the respective persons hand. 
Ranveer(cutely shook his head as yes and in a low tone): Hmm woman are best in these things and without you I am nothing. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said and then seeing everyone a glance and then seeing everyone talking to each other and smiling and seeing Ranveer in a low tone): Haan your half brain is with me only know? Tumhari better half mein so mein sub jantiyu tumhari bari mein. 
Ranveer smiled to Ishani were Ishani too cutely smiled back to Ranveer were Ishani turned from Ranveer and went to the trolley bag in the tea poi and then she unzipped the trolley bag and then she opened the trolley bag and then she saw the gift items in the bag were Devarsh hearing and seeing what were going in the hall. 
Devarsh (in thoughts):hmm surely in the anger of calling his family as servant family Ranveer  won't have brought anything to me. But this Ranveer servant should buy everything for me only. But this time surely he would not have brought anything to me. (he had a irked face that everyone are going to get gift from Ranveer and Ishani).
Ishani saw the complete gifts in the bag a glance and getting whom they brought what were that was the time Ramu brought the other trolley bag and baby carrier in his both the hands to the hall and then he brought the trolley bag near Ranveer and kept the trolley bag in the hall and then kept the baby carrier over a trolley bag and then he saw Ranveer and gave the car key in the hands of Ranveer were Ranveer got the key from Ramu and giving a smile to Ramu signed him as he can go were Ramu shook his head as yes and he started to walk from there towards the kitchen. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry I for not commenting on the previous updates .I was little busy .So ishveer came back .Loved raagini and amba scenes .Thanks for the pm 
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you?
Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. At last family reunion. Everyone is so happy. Now Ishaani is gong to hand out gifts they have brought from Shimla. Amba can't separate with Raagini. Like Raagini kissing Amba on her cheek. 
Waiting for the next
Update soon.
Take care