Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
Like the episode very much. Ishveer romance is always wonderful. Keep on writing. The story is more and more interesting

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer romance 
ya let me update dear 
happy the story is interesting to you 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 581
Ishani resting her head in Ranveer's shoulders were Ranveer putting his hand over Ishani's neck and both were sitting close to each other were after a while it was Ishani who slowly took her head from Ranveer's shoulders and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too feeling Ishani taking her head from his shoulders were he too took his hand from Ishani's neck and saw her with a smile were Ishani too saw him with a cute face and smile in her face. Both were seeing each others eyes and in a beautiful eye lock they were searching their love for each other in each others eyes.
RV MANSION..
Nitin walking from the servant quarters and then walking in the corridor and then he finally came to RV mansion were he came to the entrance of the hall of RV mansion were he saw the hall standing in the entrance were he was able to see Amba, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband and kailash sitting in the sofa of the hall were they were speaking something among themselves and smiling to each other were Nitin too having his trade mark light smile in his lips started to walk inside the hall were walking and he came to the hall's sofa.
Amba(telling something to Laxmi and smiling to her and then casually turned and seeing Nitin she got up from the sofa and giving a smile):Bhaiya Aap?
Kailash, Laxmi and Laxmi's husband too got up from the sofa and they too gave a light smile to Nitin in order of welcoming him. 
Nitin(giving a light smile to and then seeing Amba):Haan Behanji actually today Ranveer and Ishani are coming know from Shimla(before he could complete).
Amba(in so much excitement): Haan Bhaiya they are coming Ranveer called me and said me to send the car by 6 o clock to Airport(seeing the wall clock and with so much excitement):Now time is 5.15 I am going to tell the driver to move to the Airport now. 
kailash(seeing Amba's excitement and seeing Nitin):Haan Nitinji more than all of us Amba is only excited to welcome Ranveer and Ishani. 
Amba(seeing Kailash): Haan I am so much excited. Now we all came to the hall even I have said to Baa, Sharman, Parul and all of our house people through Mala to come to the hall by 6.30 so that all of us can welcome them with happiness know?
Kailash:haan haan tk tk..(he smiled well to Amba).
Nitin(smiling seeing Amba's happiness and seeing Amba):behanji actually I came to.(before he could tell).
Amba(making up herself):Haan Bhaiya I didn't ask you for what you came?Tell me Bhaiya you want anything?
Nitin(shaking his head as no):No no I don't want anything actually today is Sunday right and I am too free and what I thought was let me go and pick up Ranveer and Ishani from Airport and come. I wish to give a surprise to Ishani by going to pick them up from Airport. You said you are going to send driver know?Let me itself go and pick them up and come. 
Amba(giving a smile):Bhaiya why you need to strain yourself? If we send driver he will bring Ranveer and Ishani know?
Kailash:Haan Nitinji Driver will go and pick them up. Why you need to strain yourself?
Nitin(giving a light smile):Wo..I mean actually I am too excited to see Ishani and If she get a surprise that I have come to pick her up means she will have a excited smile in her face and that will give happiness to me so only I am wishing to go..
Amba(hearing what Nitin said and having a smile in her face she exchanged a glance with Kailash and seeing Nitin):Haan Bhaiya I forgot this that you too will be excited like me and If you wish to make Ishani happy in this means you itself go and pick them up and come Bhaiya. 
Nitin:Haan tk actually I came to get the car key only..
Amba:Today only Raju driver is working other drivers are on leave and Raju will be having the key with him you get the key from him and tell him to go to his home Bhaiya..
Nitin(shook his head as yes): hmm okay and by 6 o clock only Ranveer said to be in front of Airport know?
Amba:Haan Bhaiya
Nitin:(seeing the wall clock and seeing Amba):Tk If I start now means it will right for me to reach there.Let me leave..
Amba, Kailash and laxmi, Laxmi's husband shook their heads as yes were Nitin giving a smile to them turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the hall were walking and then he came out of the house and then he walking in the corridor and he came to the parking of the house were he saw the cars standing and only one driver sitting in the Bonnet of one car and reading a newspaper were Nitin walked to that Driver and he went and stood in front of the driver..
Nitin:Driver..
Driver(hearing Nitin and then immediately taking his eyes from the newspaper and then getting down from the Bonnet of the car and standing near the car and seeing Nitin):yes sir
Nitin:Give the car key to me and you can leave to home now. 
Driver:But sir madam didn't..(before he could tell).
Nitin:Amba Madam only told you to leave so you can leave..
Driver(shook his head as yes):Tk sir(he folded the news paper and holding it in his one hand and putting his other hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the car key and gave it to Nitin and shook his head as leaving and he started to walk towards the gate having the newspaper in his hand).
Nitin getting the key and then having a happy smile to pick up Ishani and Ranveer he came to the car door of the car and then opened the car door and he got inside the car and he sat in the driving seat and closing the car door well and he putting the key in the ignition and started the car and he started to drive the car in the pathway of RV mansion and he came to the main gate were the security seeing the car immediately came and opened the gate were Nitin drove the car out of RV mansion and then he started to drive the car in the roads of Mumbai towards Airport. 
Ranveer and Ishani were seeing each other in a eye lock without getting board were a air hostess again came and stood in front of the passengers and she announced about the flight going to land were the announcement and the voice of the air hostess disturbed Ranveer and Ishani's eye lock were they both saw the Air hostess and getting the announcement and then again turned and saw each other. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani for a while and then holding Raagini carefully and then saw his watch and seeing the time is 5.15 and then again seeing Ishani and giving a cute smile to her):You know what from small like this only? If I just see you I don't even know how time will run.See the time has run so fast and we are going to finish our 2 and half hours journey..and now time is 5.15 and by 5.30 flight will land
Ishani(smiling to him): Haan even I too was seeing you only know?And even I too didn't know how time went. (telling it again making a cute face and in a low cute tone): But Nice time only I enjoyed eye lock romance. 
Ranveer(smiling hearing her way of telling about their romance and in a normal tone): hmm(as he said that was the time the flight was going down were immediately Ishani held Ranveer's hand tightly and she closed her eyes well were he turned and saw her and gave a smile to himself and he held Raagini too carefully).
Finally Flight landed safely on the runway of the Mumbai Airport when the time was exactly 5.25 were all the passengers one by one were taking the seat belt from them and then were getting up of their seats were Ranveer holding Raagini carefully and with his one hand was about to remove the seat belt were Ishani before he could remove she held the seat belt of him and she removed the seat belt from Ranveer and saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him were Ranveer too smiled to her and he slowly got up from the seat were Ishani too removed her seat belt and then she got up from the seat were Ranveer started to walk out of the seat were Ishani started to walk behind Ranveer were they finally walking behind the other passengers they came out of the flight and they started to get down in the stairs that was near the flight now were they got down from the stairs and they started to walk towards the lounge of the Airport were Ranveer and Ishani were walking towards the lounge. Finally walking for few minutes Ranveer and Ishani came to the waiting lounge were Ranveer saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani come on have Raagini with you and sit in the chair let me collect our luggage and then come. 
Ishani:hmm okay give Raagini..
Ranveer carefully held Raagini who was sleeping and he gave Raagini in the hands of Ishani were Ishani too carefully got Raagini from Ranveer and made Raagini to rest her head in her shoulders and she saw Ranveer and shook her head as okay were Ranveer too shook his head as okay to Ishani and he started to walk towards the luggage lounge to collect their luggage were Ishani having Raagini in her hand saw the chairs were the other passengers were sitting were she walked to the chairs and then she sat in a chair and then made Raagini comfortable in her embrace and she saw around the Airport and was seeing the people around her one by one were that was the time Raagini moving her head slowly and then slowly opened her eyes and then slowly raised her eyes and saw Ishani were cutely she raised her hand alone and then touched Ishani's cheek. 
Raagini(in a cute sleepy tone and without taking her head from Ishani's shoulders): Mama..
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice and feeling her hand in her cheek and lowering her eyes and seeing Raagini):Oh my doll got up?
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a sleep awaken face and giving a light smile too): hmm
Ishani(took her hand to Raagini's cheek and caressing Raagini's cheek lovingly): hmm we came to Mumbai and we are going to our home. 
Raagini(cutely smiled and then she raised her head from her mother's shoulders and seeing Ishani): hmmm
Ishani smiled to Raagini and cutely was talking to Raagini were Raagini too was responding to her in a lovely child language were as they were talking to each other the time was moving were finally after another 20 minutes Ranveer came out of the luggage lounge by having their luggage and baby carrier in a trolley of the Airport were he was pushing the trolley in front of him and walking and he came to the waiting lounge and then seeing the chairs were spotting Ishani in a chair and moving the trolley and then going there and standing near Ishani and he saw Ishani and Raagini speaking to each other. 
Ranveer:Best Maa beti I am back..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and hearing Ranveer's voice raised her head and saw him):Ranveer came back..
Ranveer:(shook his head as yes):Haan collected our bags shall we go out of the Airport..
Ishani:Haan let us..(she got up from the chair holding Raagini)
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):When my cutie pie got up from her sleep?
Raagini(cutely smiling): hmm Papa..(Ranveer too smiled to her).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):As soon as you gave her and went from her she woke up..
Ranveer(smiling to Ishani):Tk(held the trolley and pushing the trolley):Come let us go..
Ishani shook her head as okay and started to walk with Ranveer were Ranveer pushing the trolley itself with one hand and with other hand took his phone from the pant pocket and then he turned on the phone and then he again put the phone back in his pant pocket and then pulling the trolley with his both the hands and then Ishani walking beside him and they came out of the Airport were they were able to see 6.15 evening Mumbai welcoming them. 
Nitin entered the car in the Airport premises exactly at 6.15 were he finally came to the parking of the Airport and he parked the car in the parking and he turned off the ignition..
Nitin(seeing his watch and then to himself):In Mumbai's traffic I came 15 minutes late..(he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then taking his phone out and was about to call to Ranveer and changing his mind and then to himself): hmm let me see for few minutes whether Ranveer and Ishani are coming or not seeing the car they will be coming know?If after some time they didn't come means let me call to Ranveer and see. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
So nice episode. Ishaani and Ranveer spent the whole flight looking at each other. Their love is so deep. They forgot about everything but each other.  In Mumbai everybody is waiting for their arrival.
So the new track will start soon. I am really intrigued.
Waiting for the next.
😊😛😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very good episode Sakshi
Now eagerly waiting to know what will happen next.
😊😆😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you today? Hope you are fine. Amazing episode.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Edited by Alisha306 - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update darling
Waiting for the next.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Now a days u r seems to be busy didu...hope all r going great...coming to the episode, it's great...returning to home sweet home after a week...& loved IshVeer scenes...hope u r owkay didu...be safe & sound
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
So nice episode. Ishaani and Ranveer spent the whole flight looking at each other. Their love is so deep. They forgot about everything but each other.  In Mumbai everybody is waiting for their arrival.
So the new track will start soon. I am really intrigued.
Waiting for the next.
😊😛😉

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
Ishveer and Ranveer spent the whole flight journey looking at each other
and yes their love is so deep and they forgot about everything except 
each other 
and now Mumbai all are waiting for their arrival 
yes next track may come 
happy that you are interested 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

very good episode Sakshi
Now eagerly waiting to know what will happen next.
😊😆😉

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
ya let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you today? Hope you are fine. Amazing episode.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine
hope you are doing good
ya let me update dear 
keep reading