Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 580
Ishani went and sat in the seat next to the window were Ranveer too then went and sat in the seat next to Ishani by carefully holding Raagini with his one hand and then having the boarding passes in his other hand were he sitting well in the seat and made Raagini to sit well in his lap being in the baby carrier were Ishani sat well and saw Ranveer and Raagini now making herself comfortable in Ranveer's lap were Ranveer now was putting the boarding passes back in his coat pocket and then he held Raagini with his both the hands. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing Ishani calling him turned and saw her):Haan Ishani...
Ishani:Take Raagini out of the baby carrier she can't be in it for 2 hours.
Ranveer(giving a light smile to her and shaking his head as yes):haan tk let me..(he took his one hand from Raagini and holding her with one hand and then with the other hand he removed the belts of the baby carrier from his shoulders and then he carefully took the baby carrier from Raagini and then held Raagini with his one hand and made her comfortable in his lap and he held the baby carrier in his other hand).
Two Air hostess and the Airlines male staffs were bringing the luggage of the each passengers and checking their seats and the tags in the luggage and identifying them and they were putting the bags in the luggage holders were one Air hostess came to Ranveer and Ishani's seat were the other Air hostess went to the next seat and the male staff brought the luggage of Ranveer and Ishani and were Air hostess was opening the luggage holders above Ranveer and Ishani's seat and the male staff took the bag one by one and was putting it in the luggage holder were the Air hostess was about to close the luggage holder..
Ranveer(seeing the Air hostess and the male airlines staff doing their job and before the Air hostess could close the luggage holder):Excuse me..
Air hostess(without closing the luggage holder seeing Ranveer with a pleasant smile):yes tell me sir.
Ranveer(showing the baby carrier in his one hand to her): Please can you keep this baby carrier too in the luggage holder?
Air hostess(with a smile):Sure sir(holding the door of the luggage holder with her one hand and with other hand she got the baby carrier from Ranveer and she was putting the baby carrier inside the luggage holder and then she closed the luggage holder well and then she started to move to the other seat and saw the Airlines male staff and signed him to get the next passengers luggage).
Ranveer then held Raagini with his both the hands and made cutie pie to sit well in his lap and then he too sat well in the seat and he rested his back in the seat were Raagini was cutely clapping her hands and seeing the people in the flight with a cute face.A mature person came and then he sat in the seat next to Ranveer were Ranveer saw him a glance and then he sat well.Ishani too sitting well in the seat having the vaccum bottle in her hand and then was seeing out of the window were Ranveer now turned and saw Ishani and then seeing Ishani having the vaccum bottle in her hand. 
Ranveer(in a normal tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice turned her eyes from window to Ranveer and seeing him):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Give the vaccum bottle to me let me have it in my coat pocket..
Ishani(hearing it and giving a smile to him and showing the vaccum bottle to him):hmm okay have it..
Ranveer giving a smile to her and took his one hand from Raagini and got the vaccum bottle from Ishani with that hand and then he holding Raagini carefully and then he put the vaccum bottle in his coat inner pocket and then he saw Ishani and gave a smile to her were Ishani too cutely smiled to him and then she rested her back in the seat back and she saw out of the window were Ranveer too holding Raagini with his both the hands and rested his head in the seat well and then turned and saw Ishani were he was able to see her one side Cheek only were seeing it he was having a cute smile. As he was smiling seeing Ishani's side view they heard a Air hostess standing in front of them all and was giving an announcement.
Air hostess: Ladies and Gentlemen we request all of you to switch off your mobile phones..
All were taking their phones and then were switching off their phones were Ranveer too taking his one hand from Raagini and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and he took his phone out of his pocket and he turned off his phone were Ishani too hearing the announcement turned and saw Ranveer and seeing him turning off the phone she again turned to the window and saw out of the window were she was seeing the runway of the Flight were Ranveer turning off the phone he again put the phone back in his pant pocket were he then put his hand inside his another pant pocket and then he took Ishani's phone out and then he turned off Ishani's phone too and then he put the phone back in his pant pocket and then he held Raagini with his both the hands well and then again rested his head well in the back of the seat.
Raagini(cutely seeing everything and feeling bit sleepy turned to Ishani and in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani(hearing Raagini calling her and took her eyes from the window and seeing Raagini):Haan cutie pie...
Raagini(cutely showing a sleepy face):Nee..Ne...Ne..
Ishani(cutely like teaching):hmm Neend
Raagini:hmm Neend
Ishani(with a smile):Tk come you can sleep..
Ranveer(who was listening to this cute conversation of mother and daughter and now seeing Raagini showing her hands to Ishani and seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(who was about to get Raagini without taking Raagini seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Flight will depart and will take off so let Raagini be with me itself let her sleep in my shoulders..
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay take her to your shoulders..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he with love with his two hands took Raagini and then held Raagini close to him were Ishani seeing Raagini with a smile and took her hand to Raagini and caressing Raagini's hair lovingly..
Ishani(with a smile):lay in Papa's shoulders and close your eyes..
Raagini hearing what Ishani said and then she slowly laid her head in Ranveer's shoulders were Ishani too took her hand back to her were Raagini now with her one hand held Ranveer's one side shoulder and with other hand she touched Ranveer's neck and she almost hugged him well and she closed her eyes too were Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer's care for Raagini were she turned and sat well in the seat were again the Air hostess standing in front of all was giving the basic instructions..
Air hostess:Ladies and Gentlemen kindly wear your seat belts..
Ishani hearing it took the seat belt and then she wore it over her knees well and then saw Ranveer were he was holding Raagini with his one hand and with other hand he was trying to wear the seat belt were seeing it Ishani took her hands to the seat belts of Ranveer and she held the seat belt with her both the hands were this made Ranveer to take his hand from his seat belt were Ishani without seeing him started to make him wear the seat belt were Ranveer cutely held Raagini with the hand that he took from the seat belt and saw Ishani with a smile were he started to admire her as she was making him wear his seat belt and then Ishani finishing making him wear the seat belt and seeing Ranveer a casual look.
Ishani:Done Ranveer..(telling it she again sat well in her seat and rested her head in the back of the seat and then she saw out of the window).
Ranveer had a cute smile thinking the way Ishani made him wear the seat belt were as he was cutely smiling that was the time the Air hostess standing in front of all of the passengers she announced the flight departure were in the next few seconds the flight started to move were Ranveer turned and saw Raagini were she was sleeping closed her eyes were he held Raagini carefully with his one hand and then he saw Ishani were Ishani too was holding the holders of the seat on the both the side with her both the hands.
Ranveer(bit moving in the seat and going close to Ishani and keeping his one hand in the seat holder and in a cute low tone):you can catch my hand tightly..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer voice and what he said she too turned and saw him with a smile and then cutely moved in her seat and then with a cute face she took her hand to Ranveer's hand and then putting her hand inside Ranveer's hand and held his hand tightly and seeing Ranveer were he too was seeing her with a cute face and in a lovely tone):hmm okay..
Ranveer seeing Ishani holding his hand and gave a cute smile to her were Ishani too smiled to him were as they were seeing each other with a cute love look were as they were seeing each other and in the next few minutes the flight was taking off were Ishani held Ranveer's hand more tightly and she closed her eyes so tightly were Ranveer was only staring at Ishani's cuteness were as she was closing her eyes tightly and holding his hand tightly was making him admiring her so well as soon as the flight was starting to fly well and seeing Ishani still closing her eyes and holding his hand tightly..
Ranveer(in a normal tone):Flight is taken off Ishani..
Ishani hearing it and feeling the flight flying and then she slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer and gave a smile to him and then she was about to take her hand from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer immediately with his hand tightened his grip over Ishani's hand were as she was not able to take her hand she saw Ranveer with a cute face were Ranveer was seeing her with a naughty face were he cutely shook his head as don't take were Ishani too giving a smile to him sat in the seat close to Ranveer and held his hand so well and saw him with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face and then bit tilting her head and seeing the person next to Ranveer and he was hitting his head in the back of the seat and has closed his eyes and sitting properly again and seeing Ranveer and in low tone):leave me Ranveer there is a person sitting next to you. 
Ranveer(hearing it slowly turned and saw the person next to him and then again turned to Ishani and seeing her with a cute face and in a low tone): He is closing his eyes know? He may sleep.
Ishani seeing him with a smile shook her head as okay to him were Ranveer too holding Raagini with his one hand and smiled back to Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini a glance and seeing her sleeping well and seeing Ranveer again): Due to travelling Raagini is feeling sleepy I think..
Ranveer:hmm of course we had car travel then airport formalities and now flight travel surely she will feel sleepy know?
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's face with a admiring look and in a low tone):Now at least shall I ask you what I wanted to ask you?
Ishani(seeing him well):From morning you are trying to ask something what is it?
Ranveer(in a instant low tone):How was our love night?
Ishani(who didn't think this would be Ranveer's question now had a cute shy face were she lowered her head and without seeing Ranveer): Hmm nice...
Ranveer(admiring her shyness):Sirf nice?
Ishani(raised her eyes and seeing him and in a low tone):Haan it was good.I wanted to tell it to you in the night itself but you slept.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Hmm I felt sleepy so only I slept and in the morning I tried to ask to you but cutie pie came and then again and again we were getting distracted so only I was not able to ask this to you. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay and in a low tone): hmm you are so nice in the night and I got my complete love from you. Now you tell me were you satisfied?
Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as yes):yes so well satisfied.
Ishani:hmm okay. Was our love making yesterday night was a medicine to your wound I gave you in DNA problem?
Ranveer(giving a cute smile):you can never give wound to me and yesterday we completely reunited with each other after that DNA problem. I was completely happy yesterday night.
Ishani:If you are happy then I am too happy.
Ranveer:hmmm(he smiled to her).
Ishani(too smiling to him and cutely took her face to his shoulders and slowly rested her chin in his shoulders and seeing him):Ranveer you have that much love inside your heart know? Then why when you came as RV in front of me for the first time and you were behaving so much bad to me?
Ranveer:Wo actually I had a little anger on you that time that you are trusting Chiraag and not me and the way you were behind Chiraag and I was not knowing how to make you know the truth of Chiraag so only used to be rude to you and tried my best to show you Chiraag's true color but all the time I was only looking bad to you.
Ishani(taking her chin from his shoulders and cutely):Sorry..
Ranveer(seeing her and giving a smile):Arrey don't want sorry and all. I too should have not been behaving so worst to you. 
Ishani:(like a complaining child): Haan that time you were bit worst only to me. Do you remember once to irritate me you came like talking in your phone and acting like the other end person not getting my name and you told him that you will spell my name for him and then do your remember what you told to spell my name. 
Ranveer(remembering the incident and seeing Ishani and keeping his face like not remembering):What I said?
Ishani(with a cute anger face):you are asking me what you said? You said that you will spell my name and you spelled it as 
I for Irritating,
S for Stupid
H for hot and telling this you added that I won't look hot and all.
A for Arrogant
N for Non reliable
I for Idiot..
(with a cute face):This is how you spelled my name know?
Ranveer(hearing it had a cute smile):Haan that time we were not in a good terms to make fun of you I told it. 
Ishani(seeing him with a fun fight mode): oh then I am looking Irritating and stupid to your eyes?
Ranveer:Arrey not like that Ishani come on chill..
Ishani(again with a cute face);Then come on tell me the real meaning for my name..(she had a cute child face).
Ranveer(who didn't expect this demand from Ishani and seeing her):Arrey suddenly If you ask means what to tell?
Ishani:When I was working in your office alone you told know? Now also like that tell me or else(she was about to take her hand from his hand).
Ranveer(feeling she is taking her hand from his hand held her hand well again):Tk tk let me tell..(he was thinking of what to tell and seeing Ishani):you know what? More than Raagini sometimes you only look like a child to me. 
Ishani(hearing it and giving a naughty smile and sitting close to him):hmmm I am child only when it comes to my Ranveer..come on tell me..
Ranveer(enjoying this cute child behavior of Ishani and seeing her):Tk see my eyes..
Ishani shook her head as okay and then saw his eyes were Ranveer too saw Ishani's eyes and then he lowed his eyes to Ishani's lips and then again seeing Ishani's face so well and feeling Ishani's face and her love for him in that glance and then seeing her with a mesmerized face and holding sleeping Raagini well with his one hand and in a admiring tone..
Ranveer(in a admiring tone):I for Irreplaceable.(seeing her eyes well):No one can replace your place in my life Ishani. Any woman can come in my life but no one can give the love you give me and I can never imagine any other woman in your place. A woman can even share my room or share my bed  but this Ranveer's body, heart, mind everything will be having only you Ishani. No one can replace you in Ranveer's life.
Ishani who was hearing this was seeing Ranveer with a mesmerized look were she was now again falling in love with Ranveer like anything were she cutely shook her head as okay to Ranveer for what he said to her. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute admiring face):Then S for Sweet heart. you will be always my sweet heart my dear cute lovely wife. 
Ishani cutely smiled to him 
Ranveer(too smiling to her and seeing her eyes well): H for Hot yes you are hot only. On that day in anger I would had said that you won't look hot but when ever my wife takes her sunny leone avatar more than her no one can look hottest in this whole world. 
Ishani saw him with a cute face and shook her head as okay to him. 
Ranveer(smiling to Ishani): A for amazing you are really amazing Ishani. When ever you forgive the people who did wrong to you and the way your heart changes bad people to be a good person everything will make me feel that there is no one in this earth is such a amazing person like you. 
Ishani saw him with a emotional face hearing the way Ranveer is explaining the words to her name. 
Ranveer: N for Naughty. The way you used to play prank on me and the way you used to make fun of me and the way you used to be naughty in romance to me everything will so cute to me and I love that naughty wali Ishani so much. 
Ishani cutely shook her head as okay with a naughty face were Ranveer too seeing her naughty face smiling well shook his head as okay to her. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): And I for Interesting. This Ranveer will never ever get bored of this cute Ishani forever in his life. I love you so much Ishani..
Ishani(hearing it and in a cute way immediately rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders telling): I love you too Ranveer..
Ranveer hearing the magical words from Ishani and feeling her head in shoulders with a smile he slowly took his hand from Ishani's hand and then bringing his hand to her back and then he put his hand around her neck well were Ishani too sat close to Ranveer and was still resting her head in his shoulders were as these both love birds were loving in the air now were the flight was flying well towards Mumbai.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine.
The episode is fantastic and breathtaking. Ranveer managed to ask Ishaani about the night they had spent together. Like the way Ranveer spelt Ishaani's name. It was very romantic.
Update soon the next episode.
Take care.
👏
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Marvelous episode didu...loved the way Ranveer told Ishaani the full meaning of her name...& it was hilarious... U r really an innovative expert didu...u r so awesome... Looking forward to it...be safe & sound and stay forever healthy
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Great update.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Thanks for the romantic update Sakshi
Waiting for the next.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Like the episode very much. Ishveer romance is always wonderful. Keep on writing. The story is more and more interesting
Edited by Neha522 - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine.
The episode is fantastic and breathtaking. Ranveer managed to ask Ishaani about the night they had spent together. Like the way Ranveer spelt Ishaani's name. It was very romantic.
Update soon the next episode.
Take care.
👏

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine 
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer finally asking Ishani about the night 
they spent together and the way Ranveer spelt Ishani's name 
ya let me update dear 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Marvelous episode didu...loved the way Ranveer told Ishaani the full meaning of her name...& it was hilarious... U r really an innovative expert didu...u r so awesome... Looking forward to it...be safe & sound and stay forever healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and the way Ranveer told Ishani ful meaning 
of her name
ya let me update it 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi
Great update.