bye 
take care 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi

Thanks for the update. Your story is really very interesting. It has become my hobby to read your updates daily.
Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the story and 
glad its your hobby to read my update daily 
thanks for that 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Very good episode. Ishveer are feeling sad leaving Shimla. So am I.
Update soon.
😊😉

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and
yes Ishveer is feeling sad leaving Shimla and yes we are too feeling sad
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer can talk with big people. but talking to his wife is the biggest task for him.ha ha. so now they are going back.wonder what will be awaiting them there

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is able to talk to many big people but not able to talk with his 
wife talking with her is his biggest task 
yes they are going back and let us see what is awaiting them there
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 579
Ranveer and Ishani were seeing Balveer's car going out of the Airport parking were once the car went out of their sight both of them slowly turned to each other and faced each other. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in a calm tone):Nice Guide Balveer was know Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer he was not only a nice guide but a nice person too. 
Ranveer:Haan(he took a deep breath and seeing her):But whenever we have a trip to Shimla surely we need to contact Balveer only. 
Ishani:Haan sure Ranveer.
Ranveer(giving a light smile):Tk its time shall we enter the Airport? If we enter now only it will be correct for us to finish all the formalities and board the flight. 
Ishani:haan tk Ranveer..(she held the vaccum bottle in her one hand and then she held the handle of her trolley bag with other hand and then she started to pull it with her and walk).
Ranveer too carrying Raagini in the baby carrier and then with his both the hands he held the holders of the other two trolley bags and then he started to pull both the bags along with him and he started to walk beside Ishani were they both were pulling the trolley bags along with them and were walking towards the Airport were walking for some distance they finally entered the Airport were they saw the security checking the printed tickets and sending all the passengers towards the ticket counters were seeing it Ranveer stopped and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani stop for a while..
Ishani(going two step from Ranveer and hearing Ranveer's voice stopped and turned and seeing him):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): In my trolley bag only in the front zip there is our printed tickets can you please take it. 
Ishani(seeing him shook her head as yes); haan Ranveer let me.(she kept her bag straight in the floor and then she took her hand from the holder of the bag and then she having the vaccum bottle in her hand and then she bent to Ranveer's bag and she unzipped the front zip of the bag and then she put her hand inside the bag and then she took the printed tickets in her hand and then she changed the ticket to her hand in which vaccum bottle was there and then she zipped the bag again and then she stood well and saw Ranveer):hmm okay Ranveer let us go..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he started to walk pulling the trolley bags behind him were Ishani too held the holder of her trolley bag and then holding the vaccum bottle and printed ticket in her one hand and with other hand pulling the trolley bag along with her she too started to walk beside Ranveer. They were walking towards the security check area were Raagini was cutely seeing everything in the airport with a cute face were finally walking both Ranveer and Ishani came to the security check area were Ishani kept the bag straight in the floor and took her hand from the holder of the trolley and then took the printed ticket in that hand and showed it to the security officer there were the security officer saw the printed ticket and then saw Ranveer and Ishani and then Raagini and making sure about the ticket and seeing Ranveer. 
Security:Your ID Please..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the security and then he took his one hand from the holder of the trolley bag and made the bag to be straight in the floor and then with the same hand he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his purse out and then he took his other hand from the trolley bag holder and kept that bag too straight in the floor and then took his PAN card out of his purse and he showed it to the security were the security got the PAN card and checked it with Ranveer and then gave the PAN card back to Ranveer were Ranveer got he PAN card from the security and then he turned and gave the PAN card to Ishani were Ishani got the PAN card from Ranveer and the security gave the printed ticket back in the hands of Ishani were Ishani got the printed tickets too back were the security signed them to enter.
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to the security and seeing Ishani): Ishani keep my PAN card with you and let me get it near the ticket counter..
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer too shook his head as okay to her and then with his both the hands he held the holders of the both the trolley and then pulling it behind him he started to enter were Ishani holding the vaccum bottle and printed ticket and PAN Card of Ranveer in her same hand and with the other hand she held the holder of the trolley bag and she started to pull it behind her and then she too entered behind Ranveer were they crossing the security check and then they pulling the trolley bag along with them started to walk towards the ticket counter seeing the direction board were getting the direction from the direction board were they finally walking for some distance and they came to the ticket counter were all the passengers were standing in their own airlines counter were Ranveer saw their Airlines counter were only two people were standing there and getting their boarding passes were Ranveer started to walk towards their counter were Ishani too started to walk beside him were they walking and finally came to their Airlines counter and they stopped there. Ranveer took his hands from the trolley bags and making it straight in the floor and he turned and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Be here Ishani let me get the boarding passes and come. 
Ishani:Tk Ranveer(she kept the luggage straight in the floor and taking her hand from the holder of the bag and then with that hand took the printed ticket and PAN Card from other hand and gave both printed ticket and PAN card to Ranveer).
Ranveer getting the ticket and PAN card from Ishani and then giving a light smile to her started to walk from there towards the Airlines counter were he went to the counter were now only one person was getting his boarding passes and he stood behind the person who was now getting the boarding passes were he waited for the person to get the boarding passes were in the next few minutes the person in front of Ranveer got the boarding passes and moved were Ranveer next went to the counter and then giving a smile to the woman who was giving the boarding passes were that woman too smiled back to Ranveer were Ranveer then gave the printed ticket and his ID proof were the woman got the tickets and ID proof from Ranveer and checking it and then seeing the computer in front of her and doing something in the system and after a few seconds she took the boarding passes and then she gave it in the hands of Ranveer. 
Ranveer(getting the boarding passes from her):Thank you.
Woman shook her head as okay and then she gave the ID proof back to Ranveer were Ranveer got it and then he started to walk out of the counter were walking itself he holding the boarding passes and ID proof in his one hand and with other hand he took his purse from his pant pocket and then he holding the boarding passes carefully and he put the ID proof back in his purse and then putting the purse back in the pant pocket and at the same time he came to Ishani were Ishani seeing him gave a smile. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):Got the boarding passes come let us go to the luggage area..
Ishani shook her head as okay were Raagini was cutely seeing everything with a silent face were she was seeing the roof of the Airport and the formalities Ranveer and Ishani were doing with a silent face were Ranveer put the boarding passes in his coat inner pocket and then held the trolley bags in his both the hands and started to pull it with him and then Ishani too held one trolley bag holder in her hand and pulling it started to walk with Ranveer were they finally walking and went to the lugging area next to the counter were as soon as they went their the airlines male staffs immediately got the luggage from their hands were now Ishani and Ranveer got free themselves from pulling the trolley with them were Ranveer immediately putting his hand inside the coat pocket and took the boarding passes and showed the boarding passes to the airlines staff were the staff got the boarding passes from Ranveer and seeing the seat number and then he took some tag from his table and then writing something in the tag and he now tagged the luggage with that tag and then he gave back the boarding passes to Ranveer. 
Airlines staff:Go and wait in the waiting lounge sir once you get the flight announcement you can board the flight and luggage will come to your seat itself sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and having the boarding passes in his hands he turned and started to walk were Ishani too having the vaccum bottle in her hand started to walk with Ranveer were Ranveer seeing the direction board and getting the way for the waiting lounge and he started to walk in that direction were Ishani too was walking beside him were they finally came to the waiting lounge and getting the seat Ranveer sat in a seat and held Raagini carefully and made Raagini to sit in his lap well holding the boarding passes in his hands were Ishani too immediately sat in the seat next to Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Finally somehow we finished the formalities..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):haan(she then saw Raagini were Raagini was seeing everything with a silent face seeing it):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name saw Ishani):hmm
Ishani:What happen you are looking so silent..?
Raagini(cutely smiling showed her index finger to the up of the Airport and then showed the sides of the airport and smiling to Ishani):Wo...
Ishani(smiling to her):Admiring the Airport..
Raagini(cutely):hmmm(she then again started to see the people in the Airport with a silent face).
Ranveer(too smiling seeing the conversation of Ishani and Raagini and then in thoughts): hmm now at least I can talk to Ishani(thinking it he turned to Ishani were now Ishani was sitting well in the chair resting her back in the chair were now having a smile in his lips and seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer turned and seeing him):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a cute smile in his lips):Ishani wo..(before he cold ask how was the night).
Raagini(cutely): Mama..
Ishani(who was seeing Ranveer hearing Raagini calling her seeing Raagini):Haan Raagini..
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani and showing the vaccum bottle in her hand):Doodh..
Ishani(with a smile):Want milk tk.(she seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you were able to tell something.?
Ranveer(who was having a cute child face of not able to talk to Ishani till now changing his face to a light smile):Nothing big first give milk to Raagini then let me talk 
Ishani gave a head shake to Ranveer as okay and then she opened the cup cap of the vaccum bottle and then keeping it in her lap and then she opened the vaccum bottle cap and then keeping the cap in the next free chair near her and then holding the vaccum bottle in her one hand and in other hand she took the cup cap from her lap and then she poured the milk in the cup cap and then she kept the vaccum bottle in the next chair and then she took the cup with the milk to Raagini were Raagini with her both the hands got the cup and then kept her lips in the milk and started to drink it were Ishani had a smile seeing Raagini now a days drinking the milk by holding the cup in her hands well were seeing it Raagini was drinking the milk where Ranveer was feeling cutely thinking that he is not able to ask about the night to Ishani were Raagini was drinking the milk slowly were when she finished the milk that was the moment they heard the announcement for their Mumbai flight along with the runway details. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer our flight announcement came. 
Ranveer:Haan tk let us go..
Ishani:Haan ek minute
Ishani got the cup cap from Raagini and then she with her shawl wiped Raagini's mouth well and then she took the vaccum bottle in her hand and then she keeping the cup cap in the chair and then took the cap of the vaccum bottle and she closed the vaccum bottle and then she took the cup cap from the chair and closed the vaccum bottle well and turned and saw Ranveer and shook their head as they can leave were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and then carefully holding Raagini he got up from the chair and then he stood well carrying Raagini in the baby carrier were Ishani too got up from the chair holding the vaccum bottle in her hand were they both started to walk towards the run way in which the flight they need to board is there. 
Ranveer(Walking itself seeing Ishani): Ishani 3 o clock flight will start from here and we will be reaching to Mumbai by 5.30 and then collecting the luggage and to leave out of the Airport it will take half an hour so 6 o clock we will get out of Mumbai Airport.Let me call to Maa and tell her to send the car to Airport by 6 o clock.
Ishani(stopped and seeing Ranveer):Haan tell now itself if we get in the flight they will ask us to switch off the phone know?
Ranveer:(stopping and standing beside Ishani): hmm let me..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer holding the boarding passes in his one hand and then putting his other hand inside the pant pocket and then he took the phone out of the pant pocket and then he seeing the phone took Amba's number and he dialed and he kept the phone in his ears and he heard the ring and he waited for Amba to pick the call. 
RV MANSION..
Amba(sitting in the swing were near her Laxmi was sitting and seeing Laxmi with a smile):Today evening Ranveer and Ishani will come and with them Raagini too will come. Let Raagini come I will only keep her with me. 
Laxmi(seeing Amba):Moti Behan you know what after Raagini came in our lives you are the person who is so much happy in the house. 
Amba:Haan Laxmi I am so happy to see my Ranveer's daughter. If I have accepted Ishani when she came to this house marrying Ranveer itself means I would have got this happiness long ago but I only made this late with my ego and hate for Ishani. 
Laxmi:Anyways Moti Behan now we all are happy know that is more than enough..
Amba(with a smile):haan (as she was telling it her phone rang being in the tea poi were she took the phone from the tea poi and seeing its Ranveer and seeing Laxmi):Ranveer is calling..
Laxmi:Attend the call Moti Behan..
Amba(shook her head as okay to Laxmi and she picked the call and keeping the phone in her ears with a happiness):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Amba's voice with a smile): Maa how are you?
Amba:Haan Ranveer I am fine now tell me when you will reach Mumbai?
Ranveer:Maa we will be there by 6 o clock you send our car to Airport so that we will be in front of you by 6.30 or 7 o clock. 
Amba:Haan tk tk let me send come soon.I am waiting for you three.
Ranveer:haan Maa we are going to board the flight now so only before it for the car I called you. 
Amba:Tk let me send the car Ranveer..
Ranveer:Love you Maa bye..
Amba:haan Ranveer Dikhra bye..(she cut the call).
Ranveer(with a smile took the phone from his ears and he put the phone back in his pant pocket and then he saw Ishani):maa is so much excited to welcome us. 
Ishani(with a smile):Haan even I too missed Maa so much really I need to thank Maa for giving us this much good gift. 
Ranveer:haan let us go home and thank her now come..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer and she started to walk were Ranveer too started to walk were they walking and they came to the security check were they kept their phones for the scan and then they were checked by the security with the metal detector and then they were allowed to board their flight were they finally walked and came to the run way of the flight were as they came the flight was standing having the stair case next to it were they walked and came to the stair case were they started to get in the stair case were Raagini was seeing everything cutely and was seeing the stairs and flight with a cute face. Finally getting in the stairs cases they entered the flight were Ranveer showed the boarding passes in his hands to the Air hostess were she got the boarding passes and showed the seats to Ranveer were Ranveer shook his head as okay to the Air hostess and getting the boarding passes back and he started to walk in the direction which the Air hostess said and then going to their seat number and then he showed the window seat for Ishani were Ishani getting it started to walk to the seat and then she sat in the seat next to window were Ranveer too went and sat in the seat next to Ishani. 
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
I didn't expect to read the episode today. Thought that you are busy but fortunately you updated. Thank you for that. 
The episode is very nice. Ishveer are on the plane now. Hope their trip will be safe.👏
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Waiting for the next.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Very nice episode.
Update soon.
Hafsa789 thumbnail