Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Author's note-before updating this part, I wanna congrats aru_27 for turning dazzler. Many many congratulations dear for ur promotion. Enjoy the new colour.here is the next update.

PART 13

Ishra sat together on the rock for long enjoying their togetherness when raman's phone rang. He picked it seeing Appa's number. 

Raman -hello appa. 

Appa-raman, it's been long. U guys r OK naa. 

Raman checked the time and said-yes appa, we r fine. Will drop ishita in sometime. Ok. 

Appa nodded and hung the call. 

Raman look at ishita and saw her sitting closing her eyes. He shaked her a little only to realise that she is sleeping. He caressed her face while she snuggled more into him. He don't wanna break her sound sleep so he picked her in his arms and took her to the car. He make her sit on the passenger seat and settled on the wheels. 

He was driving towards her house when he received call from toshiji. She told him that Ruhi is crying without him. 

Raman-i am coming maa, saying so he hung the call and drove towards his house. Ishita wake up in the way and asked where they r going. 

Raman -i was going to drop u home but ruhi is crying so now going home. Will drop u home after making her sleep. Is it fine. 

Ishita nodded in yes and raman drove towards his house. 

Soon they reached and could hear ruhi's cry from outside only. Raman get out of the car in a jiffy and ran inside. Ishita too went inside behind him. 

Raman went and saw Toshiji rocking Ruhi in her arms trying hard to make her sleep but she was crying hard struggling to get out of her arms saying, papa chahiye, papa chahiye. 

Raman ran to her and took ruhi in his arms. He hugged her tight and said-papa is here bachcha, why u r crying. 

Ruhi saw him and said-papa, daant dald kal laha hai luhi ka. She said holding her cheek. 

Raman -daant dard kar raha hai beta. 

Ruhi nodded and hugged him tight holding her cheek .she was hanging on Raman feeling sleepy but couldn't sleep due to pain. 

Toshiji-toh dadi ko kyun nahi bataya puttar, I would have called doctor. She said while ruhi was hanging on Raman's arms. 

Raman -let it be maa, she is sleepy. Let me call the doctor. He said getting up when ishita said-let me check. 

Toshiji-ofcourse, how can we forget that ishita is a dentist. Check kar puttar, thik kar de meri bachchi ko. She is crying since long. I didn't called u guys as I don't wanna disturb u but when she was getting out of control I had to call u. 

Raman -its OK maa,ishita check her. 

Ishita nodded and sat next to Raman. She hold ruhi's face and she winced in pain. 

Ishita-rooh bachcha, open ur mouth. It's mumma babu. 

Ruhi opened her mouth slowly hearing ishita's voice, while she checked ruhi's mouth. Ishita was checking her thouroughly while ruhi was wincing in pain. 

Ishita-cavities hai, I think we have to take her to clinic. 

Raman nodded and picked ruhi in his arms. They ran out telling Toshiji to call and inform iyers that ishita is with him. Toshiji nodded and called madhu to tell everything. Amma got worried hearing about Ruhi and told toshiji to let ishita stay with ruhi only. 

All the way ruhi was crying in her sleep, ishita was patting her while Raman was driving fastly. 

Soon they reached the clinic and ishita took ruhi inside telling Raman to wait. She started the treatment while Raman was pacing to and fro in tension. 

He was going inside every now and then to check ruhi, seeing him so worried ishita told him to be calm as ruhi is fine, finally he sat there only to see ruhi getting treated. Soon her pain got lessen and she slept. 

Ishita picked her in her arms and softly pecked her temple while Raman sighed in relief seeing ruhi sleeping peacefully. 

Ishita-she is fine now, let's go home. 

Raman -thank u ishita,thanks for being there with me. Tumhe pata hai jab Ruhi ko kuch hota hai toh main bahut darr jaata hoon. I can't see her in pain. 

Ishita -its because u loves her alot and why u r thanking me. It's my responsibility to take care of ruhi, as a mother and as a doctor too. She said smiling making raman smile too after long. 

They went home together only to see Toshiji and Mr bhalla waiting for them. They sighed in relied seeing ruhi fine. They too thanked ishita for being on time. 

Toshiji-madhu told me to let u stay with ruhi tonight. Tu ruk jayegi puttar, aaj ke liye Ruhi ke saath. 

Ishita nodded and said-as u say mummy ji. 

Toshiji-thank u puttar, for taking care of ruhi.matarani tainu hamesha khush rakhen.  

Ishita smiled hearing this whole Toshiji said-achcha chalo aaram kar lo, kal bahut kaam hai, kal tum dono ka roka hai naa. She said while ishita look down blushing. 

Toshiji took ishita to ruhi's room and said-tum dono yahin so jao. 

Ishita nodded and Toshiji went. Ishita made ruhi sleep comfortably and went to freshen up. She came after a while and saw raman sitting beside Ruhi caressing her face slowly. 

Ishita-she is fine now, she said making raman look at her. 

Raman -i know that she is fine, but still I came to check her.hope u don't mind. 

Ishita-why would I, infact it's so heartwarming to see u so much concerned for ruhi. 

Raman -thanks for understanding, waise I am going. U can rest.

Ishita nodded halfheartedly and raman went out of the room. Ishita lay down beside Ruhi and caressed her face where raman was caressing her face. She smiled and pecked her temple softly and said-papa ki pari. Hamesha thik raha karo bachcha, papa can see u in pain. She said to sleeping ruhi and slept hugging her. 

On the other hand, raman was feeling contented that now his baby has her mother beside her and slept thinking about the moments they spend together. 

Next morning, ishita got up early as she was in bhalla house. She checked Ruhi and then went out to see decorations has been started. Ishita see Toshiji standing with raman, she went to them and touched toshiji's feet. Toshiji blessed her when ishita said-mummy ji, ruhi is fine now, can I go home. 

Toshiji-arey aise kaise, atleast go and freshen up. Then u can go home. 

Ishita-actually I have nothing to wear. She said reluctantly. 

Toshiji-thats not a problem, I have purchased lots of clothes for u, I am sending few. U get ready wearing that. 

Ishita nodded and went. She freshen up after completing her daily chores and saw a help coming  with lots of dresses. She picked a blue floor-length anarkali and got ready wearing it. She braided her hair in a french braid and tucked gajra around it, she wore earrings send by toshiji and finally got ready. 

She came out and went to Toshiji. She saw ishita and praised her. 

Ishita-main kuch bana doon mummy ji. 

Toshiji-arey no puttar ji. Yeh kaam shaadi ke baad. If u want u can go home now. We will come after sometime for roka ceremony. 

Ishita nodded when Toshiji stopped her and said-wait, let me tell someone to drop u as driver is not yet arrived. Saying so she looked around and saw subbu coming. 

Toshiji-mr reddy, go and drop my bahu, her house. 

Subbu looked at ishita from top to bottom and thought-what she is doing here at this time, raat mein yahin thi kya sahi hai, iss buddhe ke toh maze hai, waise aaj kuch khoobsurat lag rahi hai, Uff I so want to crush her under me. Wah kya mauka mila hai, Isse bhadkane ka aur apni aakhen sekne ka. 

Ishita look at Toshiji and said-no mummy ji, it's ok. I will go by cab. 

Toshiji-why u will go by cab. I am sending u naa.just wait. Mr reddy u go and drop her. 

Subbu nodded and went out smirking while ishita went not able to deny Toshiji. 

Subbu -bada maza aayega, Isse raaste bhar taane marte hue le jaaunga. He was thinking when he saw the car was filled with some girls. 

They made place for ishita and said-bhabhi Aap beech mein baitho, we have to talk alot with u. So we r going with u. 

Ishita sighed in relief that she is not going alone with subbu. She sat on the back seat while subbu settled on the driver's seat making a dirty face. 

He was about to drive when Toshiji came and said-achche se le jaiyega, and u all take good care of bhabhi. Aur driver ko kuch paise se dena for chai paani. She said smirking and went inside. 

All the girls start talking with ishita while she too got mixed up with them well. While subbu was fuming in anger as he wasn't getting a chance to look her thourougly forget taunting her. 

Soon they reached iyer house, all girls came out of the car and one of the cousin gave hundred rupees to subbu and said-kuch nasta kar lena aur yahin rehna, some of us will go back in some time, ok. She said and went inside smiling. 

Mr iyer went out to welcome all the cousins of raman and saw subbu standing there. 

Appa-subbu, tum yahan. Aao ander aao, chai nasta kal lo. 

Subbu was going inside when raman's cousin said-u don't worry about him uncle, I have given him money. He will eat, waise bhi driver hai Kahan sabke saath khaiyega. He will manage uncle, she said and took everyone inside leaving subbu fuming in anger. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Precap-ishra roka ceremony. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy  .
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great plot
Luv the story..
Subbu ki be zatti hoti hai na tau bara maza ata hai
Driver hai kaha sab k sath khaegaπŸ˜†
Sirf toshijee nhi ya raman nhi ab uski cousins bhi uaki be zatti krne lageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well he deserves it
Agr pasand nhi tau kia dekhna ishu ko..
Sala be zatti bhi krni hai joote ki nok pe bhi rkhna hai aur taarna bhi hai
Pura kamina hai
Kash cousins ki jaga raman hota
Tb pata chalta
Ishra ki closeness

Starting se start tau kia nhi comment
Pr dy r getting comfortable..

Dats good
N ruhi is accepting ishita as her mom
N ishita ki dentist giri vo kese reh skti hai..
But dy look cute together

Ishita waha ruk gaye
Tau buddhe k maze
Really...

Yr raman kaha se buddha hai
Itna hot aur sexy hai
Ufff ye subbu bhi na akhen bhi kharab hai

But wat i want is ishita to rply infront of subbu
She shouldnt be afraid of him any more

But hats off 
Luv the story
Waiting fr more
Update soon

N thanku fr special pm..

Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me 2nd..
Shit yrr
First hote hote reh gaye.

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous update di..
ishra enjoyed their time
wjen appa called raman to ask about them
raman said he will drop her soon..
ishita slept in his arms.
and without waking her up raman carried her to car..
at the way he got thoshijis call,stating that ruhi is crying..
raman and ishita drive towards his house..
little ruhi was ahving tooth ache..
ishita checks her and take her to clinc
ruhi slept after treatment..
amma said ishita to stay with ruhi..
the marriage preparations starts..
ha ha ha.subbu ko tip diya cusins ne..
bohoth accha lega mujhe..
waiting for ishra marriage rituals to starts di,,
thanks for pm
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats aru_27 on turning dazzler...πŸ₯³
Amazing updt di...😊
Ishra spent lovely time together...
Raman got toshiji's call that ruhi is crying..
Ishra went home...
Ruhi was having tooth ache and she was crying...
Raman was so worried for ruhi...
Ishita treated ruhi...
Raman loves ruhi a lot...
Raman said thanks to ishita...toshiji asked ishita to stay at bhalla house only with ruhi...
Next day toshiji asked subbu to drop ishita at her house...
Shubbu thought he got nice change to taunt her...
But ishita got company of Raman's cousins
Subbu ko driver bana diya...mazza aaya...πŸ˜†
Waiting for ishra roka ceremony...
Do updt soon di
Thnx for pm...😊
Edited by Amreen99 - 6 years ago
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Awesome update 
Ishra spent lovely time together.. 
Appa called Raman to Chk whether they are fine... He told appa that he will drop Ishita in some time.. She had slept so without disturbing her he carried her to the car... 
Meanwhile Toshjji called Raman saying Ruhi was crying.. 
Ishra headed towards his home... 
Ruhi was having a toothache and Ishita asked to take her to clinic... 
She treated Ruhi and then she slept peacefully... 
Madhu insisted Ishita to stay with Ruhi... 
Next day Toshjji insisted subbu to go and drop Ishita at her place... 
He thought of taunting her... Ramans cousins also came along to drop Ishita... 
They gave him tip... 
Loved the way they insulted subbu... 
Loved the update very much 
Continue soon 
Thanks for the pm 

Edited by DipaliG - 6 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it awesome n its so sweet n cute part n pls update soon