Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Sakshi
How are you
Hope you are fine
Liked all episodes. Waiting for the next.
Take care
😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishani ragini teeth talk was nice.naughty ranveer wants to ask ishani how their night was.first time in a ff i am seeing packing scenes in detail.hats off to you for a different writing style.like ranveer said they can't stay in shimla forever.but def they should go for such trips in future

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishani and Raagini teeth tallk and naughty Ranveer wanting to 
ask Ishani how was their night and glad you liked the packing scenes in 
detail and glad you liked my style of writing and Ranveer telling 
they can't stay in Shimla for ever but they should go for such trip in future
keep reading
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Finally they're headed to airport, taking wonderful memories of this 1 week Shimla journey... Ow I'm gonna miss these beautiful memories... But eagerly waiting to c what'll happen when they reach Mumbai... Stay safe & sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
they are going towards the airport now taking wonderful memories of this 
1 week Shimla journey 
yes we all will be missing these beautiful memories 
ya let us see what is going to happen once they reach mumbai
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi

2 updates. I'm so happy. Thank you for your hard work. Ishveer are checking out. Ishaani is missing Shimla and the moments they shared together. Raagini got scared when she saw the swimming pool. Hope they will return here once again in the future. Now waiting for the next twist. I am really interested to know what will happen in the forthcoming episodes. Update soon. ðŸ˜Š

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you are happy on the two updates and Ishveer checking out and Ishani 
missing Shimla ad the moments they sharted together and Raagini getting 
scared when she saw the swimming pool 
wish they return once again to Shimla in future 
ya let us see what twist is going to come next 
happy that you are happy to know what will be coming in the next episodes 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing updates. Waiting for the next

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi sorry for late reply amazing scenes such a cute scenes of raging keep update dear

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
glad you liked the scenes of Raagini 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Both updates are extremely nice. Ranveer still wasn't able to ask Ishaani about the night. Hope he will do it in the way to the airport.
Update soon.
Keep writing.
😊😉

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the updates and Ranveer still not able to ask Ishani about the night 
wish that he will ask it when they are on the way to airport 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you
Hope you are fine
Liked all episodes. Waiting for the next.
Take care
😊

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked all the episodes 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 578
Balveer driving the car brought the car out of the Radisson hotel exit gate and then he started to drive the car in the road of the Shimla were the car was going in the direction to reach Chandigarh. 
Ranveer(making Raagini comfortable in his lap and seeing Balveer):Balveer we were somewhat late know to start,we can reach on time know?
Balveer(seeing the road and driving):Not so much late and all sir its 10.30 now and surely we can reach Chandigarh by 1.30 sir so that you can finish your lunch and then enter the airport and finish the formalities and board the flight sir. 
Ranveer(giving a okay head shake): hmmm okay Balveer.(Telling it he sat well in the seat resting his back in the back of the seat and then he made Raagini to be comfortable in his lap and then he turned and saw Ishani next to him were he saw her seeing out of the window and admiring the Shimla were in thoughts): hmm now let me ask Ishani that how was our night(thinking it having a light smile he lowered his head and saw Ishani's one hand in the seat and then holding Raagini well with his one hand and then he took his other hand to touch Ishani's hand in the seat were he took his hand till her hand in the seat were that was the time before he could touch Ishani's hand)..
Raagini(cutely seeing out of the window and then turning to Ranveer and in a cute tone): papa..
Ranveer(who was at the moment to touch Ishani's hand hearing Raagini's voice immediately took his hand back and then he saw Raagini and gave a cute smile to her and in a loving tone): Haan Baby what?
Raagini(cutely took her hand and showing her index finger towards Ishani): Mama..
Ranveer:Want to go to Mama?
Raagini(shook her head so fast): hmm(seeing Ishani in a affectionate tone): mama..
Ishani(seeing the snow on the road side and admiring it and then hearing Raagini's voice turned and saw Raagini and giving a smile to her):haan Raagini what happen?
Raagini cutely giving a smile to Ishani opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani too smiling to Raagini showed her hands to Raagini were Raagini cutely came to the hands of Ishani were Ishani too took her with affection and made Raagini to sit in her lap well were Ranveer now saw Ishani with a what to do face and then he sat well in the seat resting his back in the seat back and the he kept his hand elbow in the car window side and then supported his head with his hand by keeping his inner hand in his chin and he saw out of the window with a silent face.Raagini cutely touched Ishani's nose and lips with her fingers and cutely laughed to Ishani were Ishani too laughed lovingly to her daughter were Ranveer slowly turned and saw Ishani and Raagini were now both were smiling and talking something to each other were Ranveer again had a cute what to do face. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):Just wanted to ask a single question to Ishani but that too I am not able to do it. (he gave a light impossible head shake to himself and then he turned to the window and saw out of the window as the car was moving).
Balveer was driving the car at a moderate speed were as the car was moving Ishani making Raagini sit in her lap facing the window and was showing the trees, flowers and the snow and the other mountains to Raagini and was explaining to her were Raagini too was laughing cutely to Ishani and seeing everything what all Ishani was showing to her were both mother and daughter were spending a quality time with each other were Ranveer was seeing out of the window on other side and sometimes used to turn and see Ishani and Raagini were both were so busy with each other and he was not able to ask Ishani about their night were he was having a what to do face only and was seeing out of the window and seeing the trees, flowers and mountains outside were Balveer driving the car in the moderate speed from Shimla and finally crossing 115 Km in exactly 2 and half an hour finally brought the car to the Chandigarh were he saw the direction for the airport of Chandigarh in the direction board and he started to drive the car towards the Chandigarh Airport were driving the car for another 15 minutes he finally entered the Airport area of Chandigarh were he finally parked the car in the parking of the Chandigarh Airport were as he parked the car that made Ranveer to come out of the thinking of how to talk to Ishani and then he sat well in the seat and saw Ishani and Raagini were now Ishani was telling something to Raagini were cutie pie was listening to Ishani cutely. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):We came to Airport and we are going to fly in few more minutes..
Raagini(cutely laughed): hmm
Ishani too smiled to her were Ranveer seeing it had a smile in his lips were that was the time Balveer turned and saw Ranveer.
Balveer:Sir Airport came and time is exactly 1.15 sir so I think you can go to some hotel nearby and finish your lunch and then come back and take your luggage and then enter the Airport sir. 
Ranveer:Haan okay Balveer as we need to travel in Flight we will be taking some light lunch only (seeing Ishani):Shall we go to have lunch?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): Haan okay(seeing Balveer):Balveer you too come know?
Ranveer(getting it and seeing Balveer): haan Balveer come you can have lunch with us. 
Balveer(giving a light smile):Sir today I have my home made food in my lunch box and lunch box in the dashboard let me have it on my way to Shimla sir. 
Ranveer(giving a okay head shake): Okay okay fine let us be back soon. 
Balveer:haan okay sir..(he gave a smile to Ranveer and Ishani).
Ranveer and Ishani too giving smile to Balveer and then both opened the car door at both the sides were Ranveer got down from the car and then he closed the car door were Ishani holding Raagini carefully in her embrace and then she got down from the car and then she holding Raagini by her one hand closed the car door with her other hand. Ranveer walked around the car and he came and stood next to Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):See for some restaurant let us have some light lunch and leave..
Ranveer: Haan let us..its 1.20 already we need finish our lunch quickly.
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer too shaking his head as okay to her started to walk towards the right side of the Airport were Ishani too having Raagini in her hand started to walk with him were walking few steps itself they saw a small Restaurant were seeing it Ranveer stopped were that made Ishani to stop beside him were Ranveer turned and seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Small restaurant only shall we finish our lunch here itself?
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer too shook his head as okay to her and then he started to walk towards that small restaurant were he entered the restaurant were Ishani too entered the restaurant behind Ranveer were they went inside the restaurant and then Ranveer sat in the chair of a table were Ishani too sat in the chair of the table opposite to Ranveer and made Raagini to sit in the table were cutie pie too sat in the table and smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled back to Raagini were as there were only few customers in the restaurant the bearer seeing Ranveer and Ishani in that table immediately walked and came and stood near the table and seeing them. 
Bearer:What would you liked to have sir?
Ranveer:For me one Chilli Paratha. (seeing Ishani):for you Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Get me one Paneer Sandwich and then for Raagini one veg Sandwich. 
Ranveer:Arrey will that be enough for you both. 
Ishani:Its okay Ranveer we are going to travel know? so its better to take light lunch and For Raagini too that will be fine while travelling. Let us go home and have the dinner well.
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm tk tk (seeing the bearer):You heard what she ordered know?
Bearer:yes sir I heard let me bring sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the bearer were the bearer started to walk from there were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani again were again Raagini was playing with Ishani by touching her cheek and smiling to her were seeing it Ranveer now took a deep breath and had a smile too in his lips. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):Hmm really even with big big businessmen I am able to talk immediately but talking to my own wife is only a very big task to me. (telling it he had a cute impossible head shake to himself and was admiring Raagini and Ishani with a smile in his lips).
As Ranveer was admiring and after few minutes the bearer brought the food plates having their ordered food in it in the tray in his hand were having the tray in his one hand and with other hand he started to take the plates from the tray and he kept the food plate in the table and then having the tray in his hand he started to walk to the other table were he took the jug from that table and then he came with that jug and he kept the water jug in Ranveer's table and then making sure the glasses are there in the table in a up side down way and then he started to walk from there were Ranveer took his lunch near him and then with the spoon he started to have the Chilli Paratha were Ishani too pulled the Sandwich plates near her and then she took the veg sandwich in her hand and then she showed it to Raagini were cutie pie lovingly holding Ishani's hand with her hand and started to have the Sandwich from Ishani were having the Sandwich and chewing it and then after having semi quarter of the sandwich and then swallowing it and saw Ishani with a cute face. 
Ishani:enough?
Raagini:hmm Pas..
Ishani:(giving a smile to her):Tk ..
Ishani then started to have the balance veg sandwich and then she took the other plate and started to have her Paneer Sandwich were by that time Ranveer finished his lunch and then he took the tissue paper from the tissue paper holder in the table and then he wiped his hands well with the tissue and then he took another tissue paper and he wiped his mouth and then he dropped the crushed tissue paper in the bin below the table and then he took the water jug in his one hand and with other hand he took the glass from the table and then he poured the water in the glass and he keeping the jug back in the table and he started to drink the water and then finishing the drinking of the water he kept the glass back in the table were Ishani too quickly finished the Sandwich and then she took the tissue paper from the tissue paper holder and she wiped her hands and mouth and then she took another tissue paper and wiped Raagini's mouth with it and then she dropped the crushed tissue paper in the bin below the table and then she took the water jug and pouring the water in the glass and then she showed the water glass to Raagini's mouth were Raagini started to drink the water from the glass were getting satisfied she took her lips from the glass were Ishani too giving a smile to her kept the glass back in the table and then she took another glass and then she poured the water from the jug and keeping the jug back in the table and she drank the water and then kept the glass back in the table were Ranveer saw for the bearer who served them and spotting the bearer near the small reception of that restaurant. 
Ranveer:bearer bill..
Bearer(hearing Ranveer's voice and turning to him):Yes let me bring it sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Bearer were the bearer within next few minutes brought a hand written bill and he gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer got the bill in his hand and seeing the bill amount and giving the bill back to the bearer and then he put his hand inside this pant pocket and he took his purse out and he took the amount and he gave it to the bearer..
Ranveer(seeing the bearer):keep the change..
bearer:(getting the amount from Ranveer and seeing him):Thank you sir..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the bearer and then he got up from the chair and putting his purse back in his pant pocket and then he saw Ishani and signed with his head shake that they can leave were Ishani too shook her head as okay and she got up from the chair and showed her hands to Raagini were Raagini too cutely showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani with a smile in her lips took Raagini in her embrace were Ranveer seeing it started to walk out of the restaurant were Ishani too started to walk along with Ranveer and too came out of the restaurant were coming out of the restaurant they started to walk towards the parking of the airport were they walking few steps came back to the parking and then they came to Balveer's car and stood near the car were Balveer who was playing in his phone as the window of driving seat was open feeling Ranveer near the car he saw him by taking his eyes out of the phone and then keeping the phone in the seat next to the driving seat and giving a smile to Ranveer and he opened the car door and then he got down from the car and he closed the car door. 
Ranveer(seeing Balveer):Okay Balveer thank you so much to drop us in Airport. 
Ishani:yes Balveer thank you so much had a good time with you this one week. 
Balveer(smiling to both and seeing Ishani): its my pleasure sister. Any time you come back to Shimla give me a call.
isahni:Haan sure sure..
Ranveer smiling and then putting his hand inside his pant pocket and took the purse out and then he took the money from the purse and then he gave 2000 rupees to Balveer.
Balveer:(with a hesitating tone):Sir but..(before he could tell the next word).
Ranveer:Come on Balveer yesterday itself I told know I will surely pay for this trip of leaving us in Chandigarh so get it. 
Balveer(without heart but on Ranveer's Insistence getting the money from Ranveer and seeing Ranveer): Okay sir If it makes you happy let me get it. 
Ranveer: hmm that is good(he closed the purse and he put the purse in his pant pocket).
Balveer:Sir baby carrier is in the back of the seat only take it. Let me open the car dickey and take the bags out of it and keep it down. 
Ranveer: hmm okay thanks to keep the baby carrier safely.
Balveer shook his head as okay with a light smile and then he immediately put his hand inside the ignition stater through the open window and then he took the key from the ignition and he having the key in his hand walked and went to the dickey part of the car and he started to open the dickey of the car to take the bags out. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani we need to do the formalities inside the airport give Raagini to me let me have her in the baby carrier till we get inside the flight. 
Ishani: hmm okay..(seeing Raagini):Be with papa..
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmmm 
Ranveer seeing Raagini shaking her head as okay he opened the car back side door and then he took the baby carrier that he left in the car yesterday night from the back of the back seat and then holding the baby carrier in his one hand and with the other hand he took the vaccum bottle and then with the same hand he closed the car door well and then he showed the vaccum bottle to Ishani were Ishani having Raagini in her one hand and with other hand she got the vaccum bottle from Ranveer were Ranveer giving the vaccum bottle to Ishani keeping the baby carrier in the top of the car and then showed his hands to Raagini were cutie pie lovingly came to Ranveer were Ranveer holding Raagini in his one hand well and then with other hand he took the baby carrier from the top of the car and then he managing her well and he made her wear the baby carrier and then carefully he wore the belt of the baby carrier over his shoulders and then he made sure Raagini is safe were cutie pie was comfortable in the baby carrier were she was facing in front of her resting her back in Ranveer's stomach. 
Raagini(being in the baby carrier and in a excitement seeing Ishani): mama..mein..
Ishani(smiling to her and with one hand cutely pinched Raagini's cheek):cutie pie is in the baby carrier its looking cute..
Raagini smiled to Ishani were Ranveer too smiling seeing their conversation now started to walk were Ishani too started to walk beside him were they came to the back of the car were Balveer has kept the trolley bags down in the road taking it out of the car dickey and the dickey was locked well. Balveer standing near the luggage having the car key in his hand.
Balveer(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):Happy journey to Mumbai sir and sister..
Ranveer and Ishani gave a light smile to Balveer were it was somewhere hard for them to leave Balveer were Balveer too gave a emotional smile to them. 
Balveer(seeing Raagini and with a smile): Bye baby..
Raagini(seeing Balveer with a smile): Bye.
Balveer:Okay sir go inside the airport now then only it will be correct for you to finish the formalities and board the flight.
Ranveer: Haan okay Balveer bye..
Balveer:Bye sir..
Ishani:Bye Balveer
Balveer:Bye sister..
Balveer telling it giving a smile to them started to walk to the front of the car and he opened the car door and then got inside the car were Ranveer and Ishani saw him standing in the same place were Balveer putting the key in the ignition and he started the car and before he could start driving the car he saw the dashboard of the car and seeing the gloves Ranveer and Ishani gave him yesterday and then he took one gloves and then wore it in his one hand and then he peeped his head out of the window and saw back to see Ranveer and Ishani and giving a smile to them as they were standing in the same place were Ranveer and Ishani saw him with a missing face were Balveer giving a cute smile brought his one hand having the gloves Ranveer and Ishani gave him out of the car window and with that hand he waved bye to them were Ishani and Ranveer too having a emotional face seeing Balveer waving bye with the gloves they presented him were they too waved bye to him were Balveer giving a smile took his hand and head inside the car and then he started to drive the car were Ranveer and Ishani saw the back of the car of Balveer were they were really missing the Shimla moments now. 
To be continued 😉😉😉

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's an emotional moment for our ISHVEER & Balveer...really it's hard to leave the dear one behind...I'm also feeling this moment... But eagerly waiting to c what happens in Mumbai...both devarsh & chaitali should get heavy punishments... Be safe & stay healthy didu