ya let me update it dear 
love you too dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi. I am so happy now. So many Raagini scenes. She is so naughty and cute child. I missed her. The update is gorgeous as usually. Eagerly waiting for the next.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
happy that you are happy now and so many Raagini scenes 
yes she is so naughty and cute child sorry to make you miss her
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi.
You keep writing a very interesting story. Like the way you describe details. Waiting for the next track to be revealed asap.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad my story is interesting for you and the way I described my details 

ya let me update the next track soon dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
Great update.
Update soon the next episode.
😊😛😉

hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

Hai sakshi

nice episodes..sry could not comment due to my semester exms...now they will be back to mumbai...waiting to see what is the nxt tract...U said u will include a tract where ishani gets wounded...when will that tract come sakshi...eagerly waiting for that...update soon dr...

take care

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes 
its okay dear exams are important so no need to be sorry 
reply me when you get time 
yes they are going back to Mumbai and yes let us see what is the next 
track 
hmm let me see whether I am able to bring that Ishani's wounded 
track let me try my best dear 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 575
Raagini was cutely having the cake from Ishani's hand sitting in Ishani's lap and chewing the cake cutely and swallowing it cutely were finishing the cake and saw Ishani's face with a cute face. 
Raagini(showing the cake box in the tea poi with her tiny index finger and seeing Ishani): Mama aye..
Ishani(seeing Raagini and then seeing her mouth having cake pieces over her mouth and then seeing Raagini showing the cakes pieces in the cake box and seeing Raagini again and in a loving tone):Raagini only one piece of cake is enough..now your teeth will be growing its root system so have some less sweet itself okay? then only your teeth roots will be strong and you will have strong teeth life long. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani telling her something with a loving voice): hmm tk Mama..
Ishani(seeing the way her daughter is cutely responding to her and in a cute tone): So lovely tk wait (she took the chudidar Shawl and then she lightly wiped her hand in the Shawl and took her Shawl with that hand and took the shawl to Raagini's mouth and she wiped the cake pieces in Raagini's mouth and then seeing Raagini and dropping the Shawl from her hand): hmm done come let Mama comb your hair and then make your face have light powder so that you will be completely ready. 
Raagini shook her head as yes were Ishani giving a smile to Raagini with her both the hands took Raagini in her hand and then she got up from the sofa and then Ishani started to walk towards the bed holding Raagini with her were Ishani finally took Raagini to the bed and then made Raagini to stand in the bed were cutie pie too lovingly stood in the bed were Ishani immediately keeping two steps and going to the dressing table and then she took Raagini's make up kit in her hand and then again came back to the bed and then she kept the make up kit in the bed next to Raagini were cutie pie standing in the bed was seeing what all Ishani is doing with a silent face were Ishani then took the comb of Raagini from the make up kit and she took the comb to Raagini's hair and then she started to comb Raagini's hair were cutie pie too was lovingly showing her head to her mother by standing in the bed were Ishani finishing the combing of Raagini's hair and then keeping the comb back in the make up kit and then she took the powder and then she took some powder in her hand from the powder box and then she applied it to Raagini's face well and the kept the powder box back in the make up kit and then seeing Raagini and gave a cute head shake with a smile. 
Ishani:My princess is perfectly done..
Raagini(smiling to Ishani and then showed the floor to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Want to be in the floor..(she showed her two hands to Raagini were cutie pie too showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her hands and then made Raagini to be down in the floor):Okay be in the floor and be walking okay?
Raagini(seeing Ishani): hmmm
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and then she started to walk around the bed and then she came to the tea poi of the room and then she took the cake pieces box from the tea poi and then having that box in her hand she started to walk towards the bed and then coming near her trolley bag were she saw Raagini were now cutie pie was near the TV table were she was cutely touching the TV table and seeing the table with a cute face were seeing it Ishani had a cute smile were she then kept the cake box in her bag and then she started to walk towards the washroom and going to the washroom and within next 2 minutes Ishani came out of the washroom with the used towel and then Raagini's night dress in her hands and then she came towards the bed and then coming near the trolley bag and then she standing near the trolley bag and took the carry bag with the used dresses in the trolley with her one hand from the trolley bag and then put the night dresses of Raagini in the carry bag and the towel in the carry bag and then she kept the carry bag in her trolley bag and then finally she closed the trolley bag and then she zipped the bag so well and then she took a deep breath. 
Ishani(to herself):Finally my packing is done but this Mr. Vaghela don't know whether he got up or not? (she started to walk towards the bedroom).
Raagini who was touching the TV table and playing were she saw Ishani and seeing Ishani going inside the bedroom cutely started to walk towards the bedroom were she was going behind Ishani were Ishani too entered the bedroom were Raagini too cutely walking behind her mother entered the bedroom. Ishani stopped in a place inside the bedroom were cutie pie too cutely stood seeing Ishani's back with a innocent face were Ishani didn't see Raagini who was standing behind her and below her were Ishani then saw the wall clock of the bedroom and then getting the time.
Ishani(to herself): my god time is 9 o clock in the way I was packing and making Raagini ready and myself ready I didn't even know how time ran?(she immediately saw Ranveer were he was sleeping so well in the bed resting his head in the pillow and covered himself till his neck were Ishani feeling the chillness and then to herself):In this chillness he is sleeping so well I think. But its time know?(she walked to the bed and then standing near the bed and then she touched Ranveer's shoulders along with the blanket and in a urging tone):Ranveer..Ranveer utto its time ...Ranveer...
Ranveer hearing his name and feeling the shaking in his body slowly opened his eyes and then with a irritated eyes closed and opened his eyes well and then he took his hands up to his head and then he relaxed his body and then he raised his eyes and saw Ishani who was standing near the bed were seeing Ishani now his mind showed the slideshow of the incident happened yesterday night were a smile came in his lips were seeing Ishani now were his face was now having so much cute naughtiness. Ranveer with the same naughtiness smile took his hands from above his head and then he took his one hand to Ishani and then he held Ishani's hand in a micro second and then in a next micro second he pulled Ishani to the bed were Ishani who didn't expect Ranveer will be doing this without to her balance as soon as Ranveer pulled her she fell in the bed by half laying and siting in the bed and her face went so close to Ranveer's face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a naughty smile):Sunny Good morning..
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger):Ranveer see for this and all we don't have time its already 9 o clock get up and get ready..
Ranveer:Its okay I will get ready quickly but before it(he took his other hand to Ishani's head and then seeing Ishani's lips and now moved Ishani's head towards his face with his hand and bringing her face close to him he was trying to give a kiss to her).
When Ranveer was about to kiss Ishani Raagini who was standing in the bedroom silently seeing Ishani's back now seeing Ishani in the bed cutely started to walk from the place where she was standing and then walking and she cutely came and stood near the bed and then touching the bed with her both the hands and standing in the floor and seeing Ranveer pulling Ishani close to him and seeing her lips..
Raagini(with a cute smile and in a cute tone): Papa..
Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice immediately turned to the side of the bed were he saw the little Raagini standing near the bed were he was able to see Raagini till her stomach were seeing Raagini he immediately took his both the hands from Ishani's head and hand and saw Raagini with a cute smile now):Raagini tum..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer took his hands from her head and hand and she got up and sat well in the bed and seeing Raagini with a cute look):Oh cutie pie came to see Papa?
Raagini(laughing cutely): hmm Papa..meri Papa..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini): Haan tumhari Papa only but tumhari Papa bahut naughty wala hain and somehow you came and stopped your Papa's naughtiness. Now come on tell your Papa that by 10 o clock Balveer uncle will come and he need to get ready and we need to do the check out formalities too so tell Papa to get ready soon. 
Raagini(hearing what all Ishani said and then somewhat understanding and then seeing Ranveer): Papa..wo..Mama..K..wo...mein..wo..(she was kept on telling the words in her child language).
Ranveer(seeing the way Raagini is trying to tell what Ishani told her and giving a smile to Raagini laying in the bed): hmm enough Baby tell Mama that Papa will get ready within next half an hour.
Raagini(stopping her child language hearing Ranveer telling her something and then hearing what Ranveer said now turning to Ishani): Mama papa..(before she could tell).
Ishani:hmm tk tk let Papa get ready let us go out and be in the living room okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes and cutely showing shivering body): hmmm
Ishani: Shivering know come let us go..(shook her head as yes to Raagini and then was about to get up were before getting up getting something in her mind she turned and saw Ranveer were he was seeing her laying in the bed were seeing him with a bit shyness managing face and in a low tone):Wear the blanket itself and go to washroom I took all your dresses and packed everything. Just give your towel that you will be using now that alone only I need to pack. last set of your dress is there in the cupboard wear it and take what all things you need to take and then I have your trolley bag packed with your dresses in the living room bring it and keep it and then make sure you took all the things and then finish your packing. 
Ranveer(laying in the bed and hearing what all Ishani was telling him and in a cute tone): hmm okay (he gave a cute naughty smile).
Ishani too seeing his naughty smile gave a light shy smile and she got up from the bed and then she showed her hand to Raagini were cutie pie who was touching the bed with her tiny hands and moving the rose petals in the bed down in the floor and playing seeing Ishani giving her hands to her immediately gave her one hand to Ishani were Ishani holding Raagini's hand and seeing Raagini with a smile started to walk were Raagini too cutely started to walk with Ishani were Ranveer laying in the bed covered with the blanket over him saw Raagini and Ishani's back as they were going towards the entrance of the bedroom. 
Ishani(walking and going till the entrance of the bedroom and then turning and seeing Ranveer were he was laying in the same position and seeing her cutely and then without seeing his eyes):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her shyness face):hmm
Ishani:take the bed sheet and drop the rose petals in the waste bin. 
Ranveer:(with the same smile): hmm tk..
Ishani seeing him with a not able to see his face turned again and still holding Raagini's hand started to walk with Raagini out of the bedroom were Ranveer saw their back till they leave the room were as soon as they left Ranveer still laying well in the bed and thought about their night yesterday were he thought about the complete night the way Ishani made the arrangements of the room and the way they fed cake to each other and the way they made love to each other in bed and the way Ishani was so romantic to him and the way she allowed him to love her second time too were thinking everything and then with a cute thinking face. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):I made love to you second time and I was really tiered so only I was not able to ask whether you were satisfied in our love or not and without to my control I slept. At least now I thought to ask how was our night love making to you in a romantic way for that only I pulled you close to me and tried to get romantic but our love symbol came and cutely called me papa and then I was not able to romance you. (he took a deep breath and then in thoughts):Fine now need to get ready soon..let me get ready and then while going in the car let me ask Ishani how was the night(he thought about it and had a smile in his lips).
To be continued 😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sad that the trip is over and they are going back.cake scene was very sweet
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved the episode 
Waiting for next episode
Pls update soon 
Luved ishveers scenes and raagini
She is too cute
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update, Sakshi. Very nice. Ragini and IshVeer's bond is beautiful. :) And Ranveer and his thoughts... Ah! very good. Keep writing more. :)
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Very good update. Like Ishveer scenes very much but to my dismay they again were interrupted by Raagini. Ranveer wanted to ask Ishaani about her impressions of the previous night. Update the next one soon.👏