Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi
How r u ??? 
The episode is aa usual beautiful 
Loved all the scenes 
raagini is a carbon copy of ranveer
Now waiting for the next track in ishveer's life 
Safe journey to vaghela's :) 
Sorry sakshi i could not reply for these many day as ii was having some login problem
Bye
Take care and be safe  
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Thanks for the update. Ishveer are almost ready to depart from Shimla. I yearn to know what awaits them in Mumbai. I eagerly want to know what track you will choose as the next one. Ranveer's destitution or illness, kidnap of Ranveer? I an really intrigued. thank you Sakshi for such a captivating story. Keep on writing for us. Love you a lot. Take care.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!! How are you? Hope you are fine. I was deeply impressed by the episode. Ranveer looks like Raagini. He sleeps with an open mouth. So funny. Now it's time to leave Shimla for Mumbai. I think they miss their relatives very much. Update soon.👏👏👏👏

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi Ishaani reluctantly woke up. Like when she caressed Ranveer's hair. This shows her deep love for her husband. Now Ishaani is packing her luggage. Ranveer is sleeping peacefully. Let's wish them a safe flight to Mumbai.😊

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani reluctantly woke up 
glad you liked she caressed Ranveer's hair and yes that showed how 
deep her love is for her husband 
now Ishani packed the luggage and Ranveer is sleeping peacefully 
hmm wish they have a safe flight to Mumbai 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great update darling as always.  Eagerly waiting for the next

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hi sakshi

How r u ??? 
The episode is aa usual beautiful 
Loved all the scenes 
raagini is a carbon copy of ranveer
Now waiting for the next track in ishveer's life 
Safe journey to vaghela's :) 
Sorry sakshi i could not reply for these many day as ii was having some login problem
Bye
Take care and be safe  

Hi Nandhini 
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the update and all the scenes and Raagini is a carbon copy of 
Ranveer 
ya let us see what is the next track in Ishveer's life 
hmm wish vaghela's have a safe journey 
hmm its okay dear I can understand no need to be sorry 
bye dear
take care
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Thanks for the update. Ishveer are almost ready to depart from Shimla. I yearn to know what awaits them in Mumbai. I eagerly want to know what track you will choose as the next one. Ranveer's destitution or illness, kidnap of Ranveer? I an really intrigued. thank you Sakshi for such a captivating story. Keep on writing for us. Love you a lot. Take care.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes Ishveer are ready to depart from Shimla 
let us see what is going to await them in Mumbai 
happy that you are waiting to know what track I am going to choose 
wow dear you itself gave me many tracks it seems 
happy that my story is a captivating story to you 
love you too dear 
take care 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!! How are you? Hope you are fine. I was deeply impressed by the episode. Ranveer looks like Raagini. He sleeps with an open mouth. So funny. Now it's time to leave Shimla for Mumbai. I think they miss their relatives very much. Update soon.👏

Hi Alisha
ya I am doing good
hope you are fine 
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer looking like Raagini and he sleeping with 
an open mouth 
ya now time for them to leave from Shimla to Mumbai 
surely they would have missed their relatives 
ya let me update it dear 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 574
Ishani took a deep breath after packing her dresses, Raagini's dresses in her trolley bag and then Ranveer's dresses in the Ranveer's trolley bag and then she seeing that both the trolley bags are open to keep the other things which they may use even after this to get ready and then she saw the Mobo teddy bear of Raagini and Himachali doll of Raagini in the table were Ishani started to walk to the table were she went to the table and then she took the Himachali doll in her one hand and then took the mobo teddy bear in her other hand and then she turned and walked and she came near the bed and then she kept both the dolls in her trolley bag and then she saw the plug point were there was the charger of their mobile was fixed were Ishani started to walk towards the plug point were she went near the plug point and then she took the charger from the plug point and then she again walked towards the trolley bag and then she kept the phone charger in her trolley bag and then she saw Raagini..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Once Raagini gets ready for the day want to take Raagini's night dress that she is wearing now and pack it in my trolley and for Ranveer only his towel will come that need to be packed and other things of Ranveer. (she took a deep breath and then she started to walk towards the bedroom were she came to the bedroom and she entered the bedroom and then she saw the half burnt candles in the bedroom and then she immediately walked to the corner of the room and got a steel waste bin and then she took the waste bin in her one hand and started to walk to the places were all the candles were there were she took the candles one by one and then she dropped it in the steel waste bin and then clearing all the candles from the room she again started to walk to the corner of the room and then she kept the waste bin in the corner of the room and then she entered the washroom of the bedroom and then she washed her hands in the wash basin and then she came out of the washroom and then she started to walk in the bedroom were she came near the cake that was in the tea poi and seeing it to herself):Let me call the bakery person and give them this cake and tell them to pack it and give it to me. (she thinking it she started to walk from the bedroom and then she came out of the bedroom and then she coming to the living room cum bedroom and then she came to the lamp table and then she took the cordless phone in her hand and then she saw the chart for the bakery number and then getting the intercom number she dialed to the bakery and kept the phone in her ears and hearing the ring she waited for bakery staff to pick the call).
Bakery staff(picking the call):Hello Bakery section..
Ishani:hello I am calling from Room no.200.
Bakery Staff: yes madam how could I help you?
Ishani:Yesterday we ordered for cake and we were able to have only few pieces can you send a person with a paper box and can you please tell him to cut the cake into pieces and ask him to pack it in the box and give it to me. 
Bakery staff: hmm okay madam let me send a staff to your room. 
Ishani: hmm okay thank you..(she took the phone from her ears and then she kept the phone back in its place and then she took a deep breath were that was the time Raagini cutely crying in low tone got up from the sleep were seeing it Ishani had a smile in her lips and seeing Raagini and sat in the bed next to the pillow and in a cute tone):meri Princess..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice and crying in the low tone and she got up and sat in the bed and saw Ishani with a cute puppy face):Mama..
Ishani(opened her hands to Raagini):Chalo come let Mama make you ready..
Raagini(immediately opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her embrace were as soon as being in Ishani's hands she showed her index finger towards the washroom): Mama wo..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Oh want to use washroom tk tk wait ..(she started to walk around the bed having Raagini in her hand and then she came to the other side of the bed and then she holding Raagini in her one hand and with other hand she took the dresses of Raagini in her other hand and then took the towel in the bed with the same hand and then having Raagini and dresses in her both the hands she started to walk towards the washroom were going to the washroom she entered the washroom and then with the hands having the clothes she closed the washroom door to make Raagini ready for the day).
It was exactly 20 minutes were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom so fresh and perfectly dressed for the day after her fresh bath were cutie pie was now cutely smiling seeing Ishani were cutie pie was looking so cute in her colorful t-shirt and over shirt and then her purple pant were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom after drying her hair so well were Ishani finally brought Raagini to the bed and then she made Raagini to sit in the bed were cutie pie too sat cutely in the bed and touched the pillow and started to play in the bed. 
Raagini(playing in the bed and seeing the trolley bags with the clothes in the bed and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Haan.
Raagini(showing the bags):aye..
Ishani:We are leaving to Mumbai so Mama has packed all our things. After going to Mumbai you can play with Dada, Dadi, Baa, Choti Dadi and everyone in our home. 
Raagini(gave a cute smile and then getting Amba in her thoughts and seeing Ishani): Haan Meri Dadi..
Ishani(with a surprise face): Oh recognizing Dadi so well know? hmm Papa is exactly like your Dadi and you are exactly like both your Dadi and Papa..(she gave a smile to Raagini).
Raagini without understanding too smiled cutely to Ishani were Ishani too was smiling well to Raagini were that was the time there was a knock in the main door were Ishani hearing the knock and seeing Raagini.
Ishani:Be here cutie pie let Mama see who has come..
Raagini shook her head as okay and sat well in the bed and started to play with the pillow were Ishani started to walk towards the main door were she went near the main door and then she opened the main door by unlocking the door were she saw a hotel staff standing in front of her having a big paper box in his hands.
Bakery staff: I am coming from Bakery section..
Ishani:haan please come in(she gave way for him).
Bakery staff entered the room were Ishani too entered behind him without closing the main door were bakery person walking and came to the living room were Ishani too coming behind him. 
Ishani(seeing the bakery person):Bhaiya..
Bakery staff(turning to Ishani): yes madam..
Ishani(showing the sofa):Please sit in the sofa let me bring the cake you can cut it and make the pieces to be in the box and give it to me.
Bakery staff: hmm okay madam..(he walked towards the sofa and sat in the sofa).
Ishani started to walk towards the bedroom were she entered the bedroom and saw Ranveer still sleeping so well were she seeing him a cute glance and then saw the tea poi and going near the tea poi she bent and took the cake along with its card board below and then having the cake in her one hand and with other hand she took the plastic knife that was in the tea poi and then she having both the cake and knife in both the hands started to walk towards the entrance of the bedroom and then she came out of the bedroom and came to the living room cum bedroom and then she came and stood in front of the bakery staff who was now sitting in the sofa were Ishani seeing him kept the cake in the tea poi and kept the knife next to the cake. She moved the empty vessels of the breakfast they had yesterday morning to the other side in the tea poi. Bakery person kept the paper box in the sofa next to him and then he took the plastic knife and he started to cut the cake into pieces. 
Raagini(Seeing the cake and the person cutting the cake with a innocent face and then seeing Ishani who was standing next to the tea poi): Mama..
Ishani(turned and seeing Raagini in the bed and with a smile):Haan Baby..
Raagini(showing her hand to the cake):Wo..
Ishani(with a smile): hmm wait..(she started to walk and she came to Raagini and then she opened her hands to Raagini were cutie pie lovingly opened her hands to her mother were Ishani took Raagini in her hand and then having her she walked to the tea poi and stood next to the tea poi were the bakery person now finished the cutting the cakes into pieces and then he kept the knife in the tea poi and took the paper box from the sofa and started to keep the cake pieces into it one by one were seeing him):keep one pieces alone in the card board itself).
Bakery staff(keeping the pieces of cake in the paper box and seeing Ishani): Okay madam(he kept all the cake pieces in the papers box and then he closed the box so well leaving only one piece in the card board and then he put his hand inside his shirt pocket and then he took the cello tap and scissors and then he took the cello tap pieces and then cut it with the scissor and he put it over the paper box and then seeing Ishani): done madam..
Ishani: hmm okay thank you..
Bakery person gave a smile to Ishani and he got up from the sofa and put the cello tap and then scissor in the shirt pocket and he started to walk in the living room cum bedroom and then he went out of the room were Ishani seeing that bakery person has left she having Raagini in her hand started to walk to the entrance of the room and then she went to the main door and then she closed the main door and locked the main door well and turned and walked inside the room and she came inside the room and then she came to the living room cum bedroom and then she came and sat in the sofa and made Raagini to sit in her lap were cutie pie was seeing the cake with a innocent face were Ishani holding Raagini well with her one hand and with other hand she took cake piece in her other hand and then she showed the cake piece to Raagini's tiny mouth. 
Ishani:hmm come on have it..
Raagini(with a smile seeing Ishani):Mama aye mera..
Ishani:Haan for you only have it 
Raagini with a cute smile immediately took her lips to the cake and bit the cake with her tiny teeth and then started to chew it cutely were Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter's cuteness were Raagini eating the cake and took her hand to Ishani's hand and held Ishani's hand that was having cake and moved that hand to Ishani's mouth and made Ishani's lips to be on the cake were Ishani saw Raagini were cutie pie smiled to Ishani were Ishani too opened her mouth and bit the cake a bit were Raagini cutely smiled to Ishani were Ishani too ate the cake well were Ishani again took the cake to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie slowly cutely started to have the cake from her mother's hand were Ishani thought about the way Ranveer fed her cake during her first birthday after their marriage being inside the fridge and then the way Ranveer fed her cake yesterday night were now thinking the way Raagini fed her cake that too made her to smile thinking the similarity of father and daughter. 
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeaa Raagini is a perfect carbon copy of Ranveer...great to c they r going to Mumbai at last...will miss those precious Shimla moments... Hey didu what happened to Nirbhay & Rithika??...missing them too...be safe & sound didu